No False Flag...Gas Attack Was Real

its just an example pic and that mask would not protect from chemical weapons
So, you are still trying to claim they all rushed right in without protection?

Is that right?
Yes they did like last year because it is staged.
Or not. See, my explanation is much simpler. Yours is so ridiculous as to be ignored, given the absurd, coordinated effort at staging and lying that your explanation requires.
The other way round.

It's comical how many libtards have forgotten about this.....

General Wesley Clark: Wars Were Planned - Seven Countries In Five Years

The liberal idiots don't know history, they don't bother to pay attention and they wonder why everyone else thinks they are pathetic brain dead idiots.

Is that right?
Or not. See, my explanation is much simpler. Yours is so ridiculous as to be ignored, given the absurd, coordinated effort at staging and lying that your explanation requires.
The other way round.
No, that's retarded.

Is that right?
The other way round.
No, that's retarded.
It´s absolutely absurd that Assad provoked such an US/UK/France strike.

Is that right?
The other way round.
No, that's retarded.
Not at all. They have a shield in Russia. They sent a message to us and to the percevied terrorists that threats from abroad will not stop them from executing the terrorists and those who harbor them.

as in ---NO ONE ELSE USES IT
Not anymore, because we instituted a global agreement. And the Assad regime is secular.

who is "we"? Assad is not "secular" He is BAATHIST. like your other pals---Gamel Abdel Nasser and Saddam Hussein

Stop lying irosie. The government is based on the French standard. The legal system is based on the French legal system. Sharia by choice.

They were colonials after all. STOP YOUR LYING SHIT.

303E38A9-14C4-44E7-879A-F6AEAB30C50D.jpeg

The other way round.
No, that's retarded.
Not at all. They have a shield in Russia. They sent a message to us and to the percevied terrorists that threats from abroad will not stop them from executing the terrorists and those who harbor them.
Foul excuse. Trump even gives up on Venezuela to send his ridiculous missiles.

The other way round.
No, that's retarded.
A foul excuse by a foul person to commit a foul act.

i think you're getting it!

The other way round.
No, that's retarded.
A foul excuse by a foul person to commit a foul act.

i think you're getting it!
lol

Assad has nothing to lose so he is going balls-to-the-wall. No country will take him in. If rebel’s Win they will Ghadaffi him in public. He knows that if Putin took him in it would be a public display of Russian/Putin losing face. He is on his own.

Assad knows the bodies reaction to chemical poisoning...he is a doctor. Went to Med School in England.

Forum List

Back