No False Flag...Gas Attack Was Real

Persian Gulf War in Easy Steps
1. Iran is Shia Islam
2. Iraq is about 63% Shia
3. Saddam was Sunni
4. Khomeni comes to power in Iran...Shia in Iraq getting restless.
5. Iran and Iraq go to war over oil fields in tri corner area of Iran, Iraq, Kuwait.
6. Fought to stalemate in 1988 after 10 years.
7. Saddam broke.
8. Ask his Sunni brothers in other Arab nations to cut oil production so he can make back some $$$.
9. Kuwait refused.
10. Saddam pissed.
11. Saddam ask US ambassador “what is US position on disputes between Arab brothers.
12. She contacts Washington DC springs the question.
13. Told to tell Saddam “we have no position on disputes between Arab brothers.”
14. Saddam misreads it as a green light to invade and punish Kuwait.

Some on this board have taken the Russians stance that the recent gas attack in Syria was a false flag to lure Americans into deeper involvement. Nope.
Syria chemical attack survivors tell their stories for the first time - CNN

Oh, well, that proves it then.

CNN, you call them "fake news" for 364 days of the year, but TODAY they're clearly telling the truth.

Er....
They weren’t playing politics and this report was actually filed outside a New York studio.

Does it matter?

You call them "fake news" whenever it's inconvenient, then when it's convenient "They weren't playing politics" and "this report was actually filed outside a New York studio."

Right... you don't see that absolute bullshit in what you've said? Really?

Are you saying all reports from outside a studio are true?

How do you know they aren't playing politics?

Look, aid agencies go out to Africa and try report on what's happening out there, and they make stuff up, manipulate thing.

Also, you have a little evidence, this doesn't give you the whole picture. People are often manipulated and what they're saying could be what they THINK is true, but isn't necessarily true.

You're being very dishonest, basically, but it's not a surprise coming from a partisan.
They are fake. This report was filed by foreign news agency and paid for by those lazy fucks at CNN who won’t leave New York City.

But then CNN does this all the time, and when it's inconvenient, you say it's "fake news" regardless.

Which foreign news agency did this report? What is their agenda? Why would CNN publish this report?

Did you look at any of this before making your claim? Fuck no you didn't, you don't care. It's convenient for your narrative so you say it's legitimate. You've done zero work on this.

Arwa Damon - Wikipedia

Arwa Damon works for CNN. She even has a wikipedia page you didn't bother to look at.

She was born in Boston, she's American.

She works INARA which is a humanitarian organization. It makes money from donations from rich people, it gets money by showing how bad things are in places.

Home

You can donate, if you like. I wonder how much money this woman makes out of being the president of the organization.

Her mother was Syria. Perhaps she doesn't like Syria. Her grandfather was president of Syria in 1949 and executed in a coup.

And you just believe the woman without thinking.

You believe CNN without thinking, this time.

It's all so convenient for you, isn't it?

Only, it's not. You should try thinking first.

Most of the time I agree with you Bush92 :smile:........... but....

I completely disagree with you this time

This was yet another false flag chemical attack in Syria.....the third one already. Assad had nothing to do with it.
We will have to agree to disagree. Why would we not hit his chemical weapons facilities anyway? Don’t want them in hands of terrorists. It’s like the Wild West over there.

Some on this board have taken the Russians stance that the recent gas attack in Syria was a false flag to lure Americans into deeper involvement. Nope.

CNN, you call them "fake news" for 364 days of the year, but TODAY they're clearly telling the truth.

Er....
They weren’t playing politics and this report was actually filed outside a New York studio.

Does it matter?

You call them "fake news" whenever it's inconvenient, then when it's convenient "They weren't playing politics" and "this report was actually filed outside a New York studio."

Look, aid agencies go out to Africa and try report on what's happening out there, and they make stuff up, manipulate thing.

Also, you have a little evidence, this doesn't give you the whole picture. People are often manipulated and what they're saying could be what they THINK is true, but isn't necessarily true.

You're being very dishonest, basically, but it's not a surprise coming from a partisan.
They are fake. This report was filed by foreign news agency and paid for by those lazy fucks at CNN who won’t leave New York City.

But then CNN does this all the time, and when it's inconvenient, you say it's "fake news" regardless.

Which foreign news agency did this report? What is their agenda? Why would CNN publish this report?

Did you look at any of this before making your claim? Fuck no you didn't, you don't care. It's convenient for your narrative so you say it's legitimate. You've done zero work on this.

Arwa Damon - Wikipedia

Arwa Damon works for CNN. She even has a wikipedia page you didn't bother to look at.

She works INARA which is a humanitarian organization. It makes money from donations from rich people, it gets money by showing how bad things are in places.

Home

You can donate, if you like. I wonder how much money this woman makes out of being the president of the organization.

Her mother was Syria. Perhaps she doesn't like Syria. Her grandfather was president of Syria in 1949 and executed in a coup.

Was this story about American politics? Nope.

This was yet another false flag chemical attack in Syria.....the third one already. Assad had nothing to do with it.
We will have to agree to disagree. Why would we not hit his chemical weapons facilities anyway? Don’t want them in hands of terrorists. It’s like the Wild West over there.

Cool.

We'll agree to disagree in this one then.

Er....

Does it matter?

Arwa Damon - Wikipedia

Home

Was this story about American politics? Nope.

YES, it's about AMERICAN POLITICS. It's for AMERICAN CONSUMPTION, it's about JUSTIFYING TRUMP'S COMING OF SYRIA.

You seriously can't be that naive, can you?

Er....

Does it matter?

Arwa Damon - Wikipedia

Home

Here...I will base it the French...
French report lays out the evidence: Assad forces conducted chemical attack on civilians

Did the US take out his chemical weapon ability?

Er....

Does it matter?

Arwa Damon - Wikipedia

Home

French report lays out the evidence: Assad forces conducted chemical attack on civilians

From who is this one?

Come on, do you research.

French report, Syria used to be French, France thinks it should be able to bomb Syria.

Another biased report. Well done.

as in ---NO ONE ELSE USES IT
Not anymore, because we instituted a global agreement. And the Assad regime is secular.

who is "we"? Assad is not "secular" He is BAATHIST. like your other pals---Gamel Abdel Nasser and Saddam Hussein

Stop lying irosie. The government is based on the French standard. The legal system is based on the French legal system. Sharia by choice.

They were colonials after all. STOP YOUR LYING SHIT.

I do not lie----fucking bitch. "based on the French legal system" has no meaning for filth like you and other Baathist dogs

no

Er....

Does it matter?

Arwa Damon - Wikipedia

Home

chemicaltennis3furd.jpg

There is none. All cws were give to the US as everybody should know.

where did the USA put all those chemical weapons?

Assad knows the bodies reaction to chemical poisoning...he is a doctor. Went to Med School in England.

so far what I read, in what seems to be real reports from victims----was
immediate "hard to breathe" and "irritation of the mouth and throat"
-----that is a noxious gas damaging lungs-----not nerve gas---not sarin.
Most likely being baasthist-----chlorine gas bomb

An US company was charged with their destruction.

Is the Inventory on-line?

Assad knows the bodies reaction to chemical poisoning...he is a doctor. Went to Med School in England.

so far what I read, in what seems to be real reports from victims----was
immediate "hard to breathe" and "irritation of the mouth and throat"
-----that is a noxious gas damaging lungs-----not nerve gas---not sarin.
Most likely being baasthist-----chlorine gas bomb
Trump Media Bomb.

WHAT?

WHAT?

inventory of all the chemical weapons that assad happily and
voluntarily handed to Kerry the Klown

Forum List

Back