No False Flag...Gas Attack Was Real

Zack has yet to be wrong. We all know who he is you all just don't know that you know him.

Deep State Source: Evidence of Syria Gas Attack Faked: Trump Duped Into Missile Strike

How would the "White Helmets" know in advance it will be chlorine and not sarin or something else?
Because they would have already tested it. Your question assumes that none of them wore masks, despite the picture in your article showing them wearing masks ((an odd combination, my man.)

Did you intend to try to sneak that premise in there, or was that an error? Mistake, or lie?

Capt blei HAS OUTDONE HIMSELF in utter shit mouth stupidity. There is absolutely no reason to use gas masks OR special protective gear when rescuing people from CHLORINE GAS
bombs----the stuff is GONE in minutes. Nitrogen mustard gas----
the OTHER FAVORED BAATHIST SHIT-----does stick around
How would the "White Helmets" know in advance it will be chlorine and not sarin or something else?

In "advance"? who said "advance"------within minutes they can get a very good idea of WHAT DROPPED. Sarin has definite IMMEDIATE effects------intense sweating, salivation, muscle
tremors, convulsions. Chlorine gas has DIFFERENT immediate
effects-----stinging eyes and mouth ----chlorine SMELL-----only LATER does the lung tissue dissolve
Nonsense. First responders have no time. Particularly not to bring cameras.

Because they would have already tested it. Your question assumes that none of them wore masks, despite the picture in your article showing them wearing masks ((an odd combination, my man.)

Did you intend to try to sneak that premise in there, or was that an error? Mistake, or lie?
Its just an example pic and that mask would not protect from chemical weapons, that´s the point. It is fake footage made in Idlib weeks before the "attack".

OPCW is on the ground as we speak. I will believe their findings. Nothing else will suffice to convince me that after years of Assad trying to free his people from the clutches of AQ Jaish al Islam in Douma that he would gas the people he was trying to save

Capt blei HAS OUTDONE HIMSELF in utter shit mouth stupidity. There is absolutely no reason to use gas masks OR special protective gear when rescuing people from CHLORINE GAS

In "advance"? who said "advance"------within minutes they can get a very good idea of WHAT DROPPED. Sarin has definite IMMEDIATE effects------intense sweating, salivation, muscle
effects-----stinging eyes and mouth ----chlorine SMELL-----only LATER does the lung tissue dissolve

ROFLMAO-----the FIRST job of the FIRST RESPONDERS is ASSESSMENT -------what you imagine they do------just grab bodies
and throw tourniquets on any available limb-------without checking for
bleeding......and then prescribe two aspirins?. Have YOU ever been a
first responder? I have. Cameras come along with the people who
hang around hospitals and ambulances and police stations

ROFLMAO-----the FIRST job of the FIRST RESPONDERS is ASSESSMENT -------what you imagine they do------just grab bodies
It is allegedly about saving lives. In reality it about to provide propaganda material to manipulate the public opinion in countries involved in terrorism in Syria.

OPCW is on the ground as we speak. I will believe their findings. Nothing else will suffice to convince me that after years of Assad trying to free his people from the clutches of AQ Jaish al Islam in Douma that he would gas the people he was trying to save
If they lie they better take one of that green buses heading to Idlib.

It is allegedly about saving lives. In reality it about to provide propaganda material to manipulate the public opinion in countries involved in terrorism in Syria.

what is "it"?

its just an example pic and that mask would not protect from chemical weapons
So, you are still trying to claim they all rushed right in without protection?

Is that right?
Yes they did like last year because it is staged.
Or not. See, my explanation is much simpler. Yours is so ridiculous as to be ignored, given the absurd, coordinated effort at staging and lying that your explanation requires.

Forum List

Back