No freakin way! Joe The Plumber takes a UNION JOB!

CaféAuLait;8657972 said:
He was forced to join, according to him. Don't have the slightest clue if true or not. He needed a job and is working.

Yeah.

Poor old Joe.

Like a leaf in the river..not in control of the forces around him.

Wait..his real name is "Sam".

:lol:

And he's not a plumber, didn't own a company and wasn't forced to join a union.

All his lies qualify him to be the next right wing nut hero and now Chrysler will teach him to do something worthwhile with his life. You know, like work for a living.

The media gave him that name because he said he would like to buy a plumping company after he introduced himself as Joe, his middle name. He worked as a plumber at Newell Plumbing & Heating. Where did he lie?

People became SOOOO ticked off at this man, went through his tax records, bills paid late, anything they could find because they just hated the fact he asked a question of Obama, where Obama said he wanted to "spread the wealth" and gave his opponents fodder.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/17/us/politics/17joe.html?_r=0

Guess that put him in his place. Don't ask anymore question which may embarrass Obama. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
At Chrysler!!!!

Union-Bashing Racist Hypocrite ‘Joe the Plumber’ Just Took a Union Job!

At a Wisconsin anti-union rally Samuel Wurzelbacher, or “Joe the Plumber” as the unlicensed plumber has become known, told the crowd that ”Unions don’t deserve anything, you don’t deserve anything, you work for it yourself!” However, that was before Joe found himself a sweet union job at Chrysler.

Wurzelbacher posted on Facebook that he was required to join the union. In fact, his view regarding unions seems to have changed since ‘totally not a bigot‘ ’White Power Mario’ has elected to cast his convictions to the side. Joe’s anti-union vitriol seems to have subsided enough that he has no qualms with accepting a union position now that it benefits him. ”In order to work for Chrysler, you are required to join the Union, in this case UAW. There’s no choice – it’s a union shop – the employees voted to have it that way and in America that’s the way it is,” Joe wrote.

The failed Ohio congressional candidate lamented his fellow union workers’ less-than-positive opinions of him. ”I had three days of orientation, and now I’m “on the job” over here at Chrysler and on Day 4, I’m outside on a break smoking a cigarette and right on cue – some guy calls me a ‘teabagger,’” Joe complained on Facebook. He doesn’t feel that it is proper to judge him simply because he has actively participated in extremely anti-union activities:

Union-Bashing Racist Hypocrite ?Joe the Plumber? Just Took a Union Job! | Americans Against the Tea Party

lolololololololol

CaféAuLait;8657972 said:
Union comes with lots of benefits and job protection.

He'd be a fool not to join.

He was forced to join, according to him. Don't have the slightest clue if true or not. He needed a job and is working.

"In order to work for Chrysler, you are required to join the Union, in this case UAW. There's no choice – it's a union shop – the employees voted to have it that way and in America that's the way it is," he wrote.

"I had three days of orientation, and now I'm "on the job" over here at Chrysler and on Day 4, I'm outside on a break smoking a cigarette and right on cue – some guy calls me a 'teabagger,'" he said.

"Yes, I have a website that puts out conservative news. Yes, I am part owner of a gun company. Yes, I'm a Republican who was cast into the limelight for having the temerity to confront Barack Obama on the question of redistributing wealth… But I'm a working man and I'm working," he wrote

Yeah.

Poor old Joe.

Exactly. Why is he going around calling himself Joe.

CaféAuLait;8657972 said:

Yeah.

Poor old Joe.

LOL Seriously?

Sometimes I think people invent things to call others liars about.

I guess Obama is a liar too, given he told people his name was "Barry", a name I'm pretty sure does not show on his birth certificate as his given name. But he used a nickname.

However, Joe/Joseph does show up in "Joe the Plumbers", Samuel Joseph Wurzelbacher name. :eusa_shhh:

CaféAuLait;8657972 said:

Yeah.

Poor old Joe.

Because like my mother and two dudes I work with, he goes by his middle name!

As a white man, questioning the presidunce will automatically make him a bigot.

Naw.

Joe the Plumber causes outrage with web post entitled: 'America needs a white Republican president'
Joe Wurzelbacher, the everyman used by John McCain in the 2008 presidential campaign, has caused outrage with a new post on his 'Joe for America' website
The post is titled 'America needs a white Republican president'
It claims 'wanting a white Republican president doesn’t make you racist, it just makes you American'
The post was copied verbatim from commentator Kevin Jackson's webpage

Read more: 'America needs a white Republican president': Joe the Plumber causes outrage with racist post | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

That's what makes him a bigot.

As if there was ever any doubt. :cool:

so when people wanted a black president, that didn't make them a bigot....right...

I never heard anyone going on about just about every other one of the President's race.

About the only one I remember even coming close, was Kennedy. And conservatives called him an Irish Catholic Commie who would be more loyal to the Pope than his own country.

Naw.

That's what makes him a bigot.

As if there was ever any doubt. :cool:

so when people wanted a black president, that didn't make them a bigot....right...

I never heard anyone going on about just about every other one of the President's race.

About the only one I remember even coming close, was Kennedy. And conservatives called him an Irish Catholic Commie who would be more loyal to the Pope than his own country.

then you don't remember in 2008 people talking about it....i believe one prominent black republican even voted for obama because of the "historic" nature of it

I have no problem with private sector Unions. It's the public sector unions that need to go. Even FDR recognized the inherent conflict of interest.

CaféAuLait;8657972 said:

Yeah.

Poor old Joe.

Like a lot of people, he doesn't like his first name so he uses his middle name.

This thread shows how many have actually worked a job at the big three. What happens is this if you don't tell them you will join the union at the interview you will not get a call back. At the call back they make you sign up for the union before you even start. If you don't you find that they tell you the next day that your position was filled by another applicant and that you just didn't fit well at orientation. So yes he would have been forced into the union to work there. Of course he could do like a liberal does and collect welfare.

tapatalk post

Last edited:
This thread shows how many have actually worked a job at the big three. What happens is this if you don't tell them you will join the union at the interview you will not get a call back. At the call back they make you sign ul for the union before you even start. If you don't you find that they tell you the next day that hour position was filled by another applicant and that you just didn't help well at orientation. So yes he would have been forced into the union to work there. Of course he could do like a liberal does and collect welfare.

tapatalk post

Do you get what the word "Hypocrite" means?

No?

Well look it up.

It's right next to "Joe (Sam) the plumber".

This thread shows how many have actually worked a job at the big three. What happens is this if you don't tell them you will join the union at the interview you will not get a call back. At the call back they make you sign ul for the union before you even start. If you don't you find that they tell you the next day that hour position was filled by another applicant and that you just didn't help well at orientation. So yes he would have been forced into the union to work there. Of course he could do like a liberal does and collect welfare.

tapatalk post

No?

Well look it up.

His beef was with public unions, not private ones.

I see the tolerant left wasted no time calling him a teabagger.

tapatalk post

No?

Well look it up.

His beef was with public unions, not private ones.

I see the tolerant left wasted no time calling him a teabagger.

Listen buddy.

It was the Saudi folks at FOX that gave out that label.

At Chrysler!!!!

Union-Bashing Racist Hypocrite ‘Joe the Plumber’ Just Took a Union Job!

At a Wisconsin anti-union rally Samuel Wurzelbacher, or “Joe the Plumber” as the unlicensed plumber has become known, told the crowd that ”Unions don’t deserve anything, you don’t deserve anything, you work for it yourself!” However, that was before Joe found himself a sweet union job at Chrysler.

Wurzelbacher posted on Facebook that he was required to join the union. In fact, his view regarding unions seems to have changed since ‘totally not a bigot‘ ’White Power Mario’ has elected to cast his convictions to the side. Joe’s anti-union vitriol seems to have subsided enough that he has no qualms with accepting a union position now that it benefits him. ”In order to work for Chrysler, you are required to join the Union, in this case UAW. There’s no choice – it’s a union shop – the employees voted to have it that way and in America that’s the way it is,” Joe wrote.

The failed Ohio congressional candidate lamented his fellow union workers’ less-than-positive opinions of him. ”I had three days of orientation, and now I’m “on the job” over here at Chrysler and on Day 4, I’m outside on a break smoking a cigarette and right on cue – some guy calls me a ‘teabagger,’” Joe complained on Facebook. He doesn’t feel that it is proper to judge him simply because he has actively participated in extremely anti-union activities:

Union-Bashing Racist Hypocrite ?Joe the Plumber? Just Took a Union Job! | Americans Against the Tea Party
\
he HAD to join the union thats whats wrong DID NT DO IT WILLINGLY all states should be* right to work*

Nobody "forced" him to do anything.

Yes, he's a lying hypocrite but he has to do what is best for himself and his family.
He is not a lying hypocrite he was forced by dictatorial rules to do something he didnt want to do many of us to live in this society have to do that ,
example i dont like the feds giving away my money to other countries BUT i have to pay my taxes or go to jail
dont make me a hypocrite

The radical left seems to know an awful lot about Joe the plumber and they stay updated on his life even though he has never been elected to any office. Yet (if I may be permitted to make a comparison) the radical left thinks we shouldn't consider the history their potential presidential nominee.

"joe the plumber" is another who lives

rent free in the heads of many a leftists

as for taking a union job

instead of laying around

on the tax payer dime waiting for the perfect job to come in

he plugs his nose and digs in

good for him

tapatalk post

No?

Well look it up.

Hummmm

“I taught constitutional law for ten years. I take the Constitution very seriously. The biggest problems that were facing right now have to do with George Bush trying to bring more and more power into the executive branch and not go through Congress at all, and that’s what I intend to reverse when I’m President of the United States of America.” ~ Obama

So I'm going to hazard a guess, given your logic believing "joe the plumbers picture should be next to "hypocrite" then Obama will be right next to Joe the Plumber. :eek:

Yeah way! In this economy you take what you can get. Doesn't mean you have to like it.

Forum List

Back