No freakin way! Joe The Plumber takes a UNION JOB!

Nobody "forced" him to do anything.

Yes, he's a lying hypocrite but he has to do what is best for himself and his family.
He is not a lying hypocrite he was forced by dictatorial rules to do something he didnt want to do many of us to live in this society have to do that ,
example i dont like the feds giving away my money to other countries BUT i have to pay my taxes or go to jail
dont make me a hypocrite

He wasn't forced to do anything.

The guy supposedly is a plumber.

Why is he working at an auto factory?

CaféAuLait;8659703 said:
This thread shows how many have actually worked a job at the big three. What happens is this if you don't tell them you will join the union at the interview you will not get a call back. At the call back they make you sign ul for the union before you even start. If you don't you find that they tell you the next day that hour position was filled by another applicant and that you just didn't help well at orientation. So yes he would have been forced into the union to work there. Of course he could do like a liberal does and collect welfare.

tapatalk post

Do you get what the word "Hypocrite" means?

No?

Well look it up.

It's right next to "Joe (Sam) the plumber".

Hummmm

“I taught constitutional law for ten years. I take the Constitution very seriously. The biggest problems that were facing right now have to do with George Bush trying to bring more and more power into the executive branch and not go through Congress at all, and that’s what I intend to reverse when I’m President of the United States of America.” ~ Obama

So I'm going to hazard a guess, given your logic believing "joe the plumbers picture should be next to "hypocrite" then Obama will be right next to Joe the Plumber. :eek:

Naw.

Have a peek at how many executive orders actually came out of Obama's presidency versus Bush.

Then you might actually want to check out how many bills through congress during Bush's administration and during Obama's administration.

Conservatives are notorious for a "My way or highway" means of governance.

Last edited:

Yes, he's a lying hypocrite but he has to do what is best for himself and his family.
He is not a lying hypocrite he was forced by dictatorial rules to do something he didnt want to do many of us to live in this society have to do that ,
example i dont like the feds giving away my money to other countries BUT i have to pay my taxes or go to jail
dont make me a hypocrite

Umm because he's not actually a licensed plumber. Keep up.

The radical left seems to know an awful lot about Joe the plumber and they stay updated on his life even though he has never been elected to any office. Yet (if I may be permitted to make a comparison) the radical left thinks we shouldn't consider the history their potential presidential nominee.

"joe the plumber" is another who lives

rent free in the heads of many a leftists

as for taking a union job

instead of laying around

on the tax payer dime waiting for the perfect job to come in

he plugs his nose and digs in

good for him

Joe the Plumber is your typical conservative.

Rails against liberal policy intended to make his life better.

Then makes use of the results of those liberal policies.

SEE: Ayn Rand and Social Security.

dont make me a hypocrite

Oh, so you mean he was lying about that?

:lol:

dont make me a hypocrite

Yes, you are a hypocrite. Someone, anyone show me where Joe had to take the job at Chrysler. Where is it written that he HAD to take this job?

But like all people I know who call themselves "Republicans", they are consistent in their hypocrisy.

Joe could have gotten a job at Walmart. Or like Rethugs like to say, started his own business and made his millions. But no, ole Joe the Ho had to take a union job to make any real money. LMAO.

But but but but unions are so awful. Right you fucking rethug hypocrites?

dont make me a hypocrite

Yes, you are a hypocrite. Someone, anyone show me where Joe had to take the job at Chrysler. Where is it written that he HAD to take this job?

But like all people I know who call themselves "Republicans", they are consistent in their hypocrisy.

Joe could have gotten a job at Walmart. Or like Rethugs like to say, started his own business and made his millions. But no, ole Joe the Ho had to take a union job to make any real money. LMAO.

He opposes PUBLIC UNIONS not private ones.

Derp.

dont believe he ever said he was a * licensed * plumber

just said he was worked as a plumber for a particular company ... many folks work as plumbers. carpenters, bricklayers ,electrician, auto machanic etc etc who are not licensed .as stated above try to keep up

just said he was worked as a plumber for a particular company ... many folks work as plumbers. carpenters, bricklayers ,electrician, auto machanic etc etc who are not licensed .as stated above try to keep up

Yep. But since he made Obama expose his Marxist views by asking a question the liberal left must try and destroy him.

tapatalk post

CaféAuLait;8659703 said:
Do you get what the word "Hypocrite" means?

No?

Well look it up.

It's right next to "Joe (Sam) the plumber".

Hummmm

“I taught constitutional law for ten years. I take the Constitution very seriously. The biggest problems that were facing right now have to do with George Bush trying to bring more and more power into the executive branch and not go through Congress at all, and that’s what I intend to reverse when I’m President of the United States of America.” ~ Obama

So I'm going to hazard a guess, given your logic believing "joe the plumbers picture should be next to "hypocrite" then Obama will be right next to Joe the Plumber. :eek:

Naw.

Have a peek at how many executive orders actually came out of Obama's presidency versus Bush.

Then you might actually want to check out how many bills through congress during Bush's administration and during Obama's administration.

I have checked and he is right on course to catch Bush by the end of his 8 years, he said he was a constitutional scholar and he was going to reverse maneuvering around congress, but now he touts his 'pen and phone" in the STOU. Please lol

You're right he never said licensed and he never said he 'owned a company' as has been alleged by those in this thread who hate him for asking a question.

With the ridiculous argument on this thread by some on this thread, if an unlicensed driver were in an accident behind the wheel, he could not be the driver of the car because he did not have a license. LOL :cuckoo:

dont make me a hypocrite

:clap:

CaféAuLait;8662793 said:
CaféAuLait;8659703 said:
Hummmm

Naw.

I have checked and he is right on course to catch Bush by the end of his 8 years, he said he was a constitutional scholar and he was going to reverse maneuvering around congress, but now he touts his 'pen and phone" in the STOU. Please lol

That's probably because he thought we were past the partisan bickering because the country had been so screwed.

He probably thought that everyone would roll their sleeves up and pitch in to fix the mess and help make America a better place.

He was wrong.

Conservatives have no interest in making America a better place. It's not a country they were involved in forming.

CaféAuLait;8662793 said:
Naw.

That's probably because he thought we were past the partisan bickering because the country had been so screwed.

He probably thought that everyone would roll their sleeves up and pitch in to fix the mess and help make America a better place.

He was wrong.

Conservatives have no interest in making America a better place. It's not a country they were involved in forming.

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back