No freakin way! Joe The Plumber takes a UNION JOB!

No, his crime was lying about being named "Joe"

or being a plumber

Or having his own successful business.

But calling himself "Sam the loser who does cut-rate work on Craig's List" wasn't a very catchy name.

None of you foaming at the mouth moonbats gave a shit until he questioned Obama....... :thup:

We still don't gave a shit.

You guys were the ones who paraded him around the room, but despite all that wingnut support, the guy still failed at business.

You mean you didn't give a shit until he questioned Obama...... :lol:

I would know nothing about Joe The Plumber if "you guys" had not went digging into his business and personal life because he questioned dear leader.

The MSM has vetted Joe The Plumber more than Obama and sheep like you applaud it...... :thup:

Last edited:
Man oh man, how desperate these poor libs are

They have to drag up poor Joe the Plumber to throw in people face...and who knew he was paraded around...sort of like Obama is now with his cult members...

You notice they have all the same responses in the Nugent, Joe the Plumber threads...YOU conservatives paraded them around

they must of had a meeting on what talking points they were going to give

Last edited:
Joe The Plumber's crime was questioning Obama.........

end thread........

or being a plumber

But calling himself "Sam the loser who does cut-rate work on Craig's List" wasn't a very catchy name.

Puh-leeze. Lying gets people elected stop pretending it matters to you.

Barry lied for years if Sam is an issue for you.

None of you foaming at the mouth moonbats gave a shit until he questioned Obama....... :thup:

You guys were the ones who paraded him around the room, but despite all that wingnut support, the guy still failed at business.

I would know nothing about Joe The Plumber if "you guys" had not went digging into his business and personal life because he questioned dear leader.

The MSM has vetted Joe The Plumber more than Obama and sheep like you applaud it...... :thup:

I'm sorry, the only "vetting" of Joe is we found out his name wasn't Joe and he wasn't a licensed plumber and he didn't actually own a real business.

I'm reasonably sure that Obama got more vetting than that.

For instance, we found out his name was really Barack Obama and he really was a Senator from Illinois.

end thread........

or being a plumber

Lying didn't get Sam the Craig's List Hack elected.

Man oh man, how desperate these poor libs are

They have to drag up poor Joe the Plumber to throw in people face...and who knew he was paraded around...sort of like Obama is now with his cult members...

You notice they have all the same responses in the Nugent, Joe the Plumber threads...YOU conservatives paraded them around

they must of had a meeting on what talking points they were going to give

Well, if you guys want to be taken seriously, you need to stop parading around clowns.

I remember when the GOP had serious leaders talking about serious issues. I remember my first election, and the answer to Carter was Reagan and Bush and Dole and Baker and guys who were really serious.

The GOP's answer to Obama was the guy who was wearing Magic Underwear because he was slightly more credible than the Grabby Pizza Man and Ms. Pray Away the Gay.

or being a plumber

Lying didn't get Sam the Craig's List Hack elected.
So get over it already

I'm sorry, the only "vetting" of Joe is we found out his name wasn't Joe and he wasn't a licensed plumber and he didn't actually own a real business.

For instance, we found out his name was really Barack Obama and he really was a Senator from Illinois.

And that he went to Revvvem Wright's church for years but never listed to a word the good Rev spewed...... :thup:

He never claimed to own a business, his middle name is Joe and he was working as a plumber for a plumbing business.

OMG Obama used to call himself Barry! he's a liar. :cuckoo:

At Chrysler!!!!

Union-Bashing Racist Hypocrite ‘Joe the Plumber’ Just Took a Union Job!

At a Wisconsin anti-union rally Samuel Wurzelbacher, or “Joe the Plumber” as the unlicensed plumber has become known, told the crowd that ”Unions don’t deserve anything, you don’t deserve anything, you work for it yourself!” However, that was before Joe found himself a sweet union job at Chrysler.

Wurzelbacher posted on Facebook that he was required to join the union. In fact, his view regarding unions seems to have changed since ‘totally not a bigot‘ ’White Power Mario’ has elected to cast his convictions to the side. Joe’s anti-union vitriol seems to have subsided enough that he has no qualms with accepting a union position now that it benefits him. ”In order to work for Chrysler, you are required to join the Union, in this case UAW. There’s no choice – it’s a union shop – the employees voted to have it that way and in America that’s the way it is,” Joe wrote.

The failed Ohio congressional candidate lamented his fellow union workers’ less-than-positive opinions of him. ”I had three days of orientation, and now I’m “on the job” over here at Chrysler and on Day 4, I’m outside on a break smoking a cigarette and right on cue – some guy calls me a ‘teabagger,’” Joe complained on Facebook. He doesn’t feel that it is proper to judge him simply because he has actively participated in extremely anti-union activities:

Union-Bashing Racist Hypocrite ?Joe the Plumber? Just Took a Union Job! | Americans Against the Tea Party

Wow, Christler here in Toledo? I heard they are hiring.

end thread........

or being a plumber

How many times are you going to push the same old lie on this thread? :redface:

His middle name is Joe, (Samuel Joseph Wurzelbacher) that is what he used as a name like a ton of people go by their middle name. But you already knew that and wanted to try and paint him as a liar one more time... Why?

He NEVER said he owned or had a business, he said he was buying one. But you already knew that and wanted to try and paint him as a liar one more time... Why?

He was working as a plumber for Newell Plumbing & Heating. But you already knew that and wanted to try and paint him as a liar one more time... Why?

Why? Because Obama embarrassed himself with his response and McCain used it for fodder. Good Grief. Joe asked a question and the left gets bent out of shape! So much so we knew how much in back taxes Joe owed, we knew he was once late on child support, we knew how many parking tickets he had, we found out OMG he was not part of the Plumbers Union, we found out he was working unlicensed as a plumber. LOL

CaféAuLait;8667371 said:

end thread........

or being a plumber

His middle name is Joe, (Samuel Joseph Wurzelbacher) that is what he used as a name like a ton of people go by their middle name. But you already knew that and wanted to try and paint him as a liar one more time... Why?

He NEVER said he owned or had a business, he said he was buying one. But you already knew that and wanted to try and paint him as a liar one more time... Why?

He was working as a plumber for Newell Plumbing & Heating. But you already knew that and wanted to try and paint him as a liar one more time... Why?

Why? Because Obama embarrassed himself with his response and McCain used it for fodder. Good Grief. Joe asked a question and the left gets bent out of shape! So much so we knew how much in back taxes Joe owed, we knew he was once late on child support, we knew how many parking tickets he had, we found out OMG he was not part of the Plumbers Union, we found out he was working unlicensed as a plumber. LOL

Fucking creepy how the government used the media to turn his life inside out. What amazes me most is that the idiot liberals cheer this massive corruption of speech. They have no concept of what freedom they are giving away so they can play gotcha

tapatalk post

I look at it as a guy working.
Looks like the Libs have a problem with that.
I guess to them that's not a good thing.

And that he went to Revvvem Wright's church for years but never listed to a word the good Rev spewed...... :thup:

You mean the whole two sermons that had some questionable stuff in them?

Again, the media played that stuff for weeks and frankly, people listened to Obama's side of it and said, 'eh, yeah, we all have that crazy friend."

CaféAuLait;8667371 said:
[

Point was he didn't have a license to be a plumber or was a member of the plumber's union, but he passed himself off as "Joe The Plumber" when maybe he should have called himself "Sam the Scab".

Hmmm.. I think I'll go with that from now on. Sam the Scab.

At Chrysler!!!!

At a Wisconsin anti-union rally Samuel Wurzelbacher, or “Joe the Plumber” as the unlicensed plumber has become known, told the crowd that ”Unions don’t deserve anything, you don’t deserve anything, you work for it yourself!” However, that was before Joe found himself a sweet union job at Chrysler.

Wurzelbacher posted on Facebook that he was required to join the union. In fact, his view regarding unions seems to have changed since ‘totally not a bigot‘ ’White Power Mario’ has elected to cast his convictions to the side. Joe’s anti-union vitriol seems to have subsided enough that he has no qualms with accepting a union position now that it benefits him. ”In order to work for Chrysler, you are required to join the Union, in this case UAW. There’s no choice – it’s a union shop – the employees voted to have it that way and in America that’s the way it is,” Joe wrote.

The failed Ohio congressional candidate lamented his fellow union workers’ less-than-positive opinions of him. ”I had three days of orientation, and now I’m “on the job” over here at Chrysler and on Day 4, I’m outside on a break smoking a cigarette and right on cue – some guy calls me a ‘teabagger,’” Joe complained on Facebook. He doesn’t feel that it is proper to judge him simply because he has actively participated in extremely anti-union activities:

Union-Bashing Racist Hypocrite ?Joe the Plumber? Just Took a Union Job! | Americans Against the Tea Party
So much for values and principles. :lol:

CaféAuLait;8667371 said:

Fucking creepy how the government used the media to turn his life inside out. What amazes me most is that the idiot liberals cheer this massive corruption of speech. They have no concept of what freedom they are giving away so they can play gotcha

tapatalk post

Um, Thanatos, all the Stuff we found out about "Sam the Scab" we found out when George W. Bush was still president.

At Chrysler!!!!

You must be mistaken. :eusa_hand: Joe the Plumber said he was buying his own business which was going to earn him over $200,000 net.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back