No greater poetic justice than Trump's tariffs--& China's retaliation!

I looked at the list. The Chinese are the ones who will suffer shortages because of their tariffs. We have other buyers.

Actually, I don't think they will. One of the things that China is placing tariffs on that America sends a lot of to them is soybeans. And, a tariff on soybeans will hurt American farmers.

China won't care much about it though. Why? Because they also get soybeans from Brazil, and this year, Brazil has had a bumper crop.

You bedwetters still haven't figured Trump out...have you? He threatens and then he backs off. It's the art of the deal in action. He's been doing it for decades as a businessman and he's doing it now as President. Don't get your panties in a bunch.
seems to me china didn't go along with his bluff ,,,More like F with us we'll slap you down and the moron is backing off

By the way, when China decided to ban American whiskey, they didn't make any distinctions between the various kinds, they just said "whiskey".

I've also heard some small business owners on the news who were Trump voters who are now concerned with the tariffs. One of them was a guy who builds trailers for carrying cargo and other things, and he uses steel to build them. His trailers just increased in cost by 25 percent, and he's not sure he will be able to stay in business.

You bedwetters still haven't figured Trump out...have you? He threatens and then he backs off. It's the art of the deal in action. He's been doing it for decades as a businessman and he's doing it now as President. Don't get your panties in a bunch.
seems to me china didn't go along with his bluff ,,,More like F with us we'll slap you down and the moron is backing off

You know, when Trump was running around in the circles he had being a business man and a reality tv star, he was kind of a big fish in a little pond.

Now? He's the guppy swimming around with the sharks. He may have been able to bully and bluff his way through his real estate deals and on his show, but when it comes to world politics, he is way out of his league. China is playing him like a fiddle.

Worst part? Xi doesn't have to worry about getting kicked out of office, he's there for life. And, because of that, he can mess with our economy to make Trump a one term president, which is why he is targeting products from areas that heavily supported Trump.

Congress tried to make Obama a one term president and failed. If China tries it with Trump, I think they may succeed. People tend to vote with their wallets, and these tariffs are gonna hurt a lot of people.

By the way, when China decided to ban American whiskey, they didn't make any distinctions between the various kinds, they just said "whiskey".

I've also heard some small business owners on the news who were Trump voters who are now concerned with the tariffs. One of them was a guy who builds trailers for carrying cargo and other things, and he uses steel to build them. His trailers just increased in cost by 25 percent, and he's not sure he will be able to stay in business.
China has all their tariffs headed right into Trump territory.. Trump supporters will be yowling like banshees A beautiful sound

China has all their tariffs headed right into Trump territory.. Trump supporters will be yowling like banshees A beautiful sound
And they'll be yowling right into the voting booth's No longer is the question if Republicans will lose the house, but by how much and will they lose the senate too

His threats may backfire with the Chinese, & every other country we trade with when they don't know he's only JOKING dumbass. Do you believe we're the ONLY ones in the world that sell wheat, corn, meat, pork, soybeans & cars? Here is the 103 item list that the Chinese have added to their list. You might want to actually LOOK at it.
Full list of U.S. products that China is planning to hit with tariffs

61a8dd7dd2867921533fd994825a4a03.jpg

Watching National news this morning--we had farmers & ranchers on T.V. complaining about Trump's tariffs, after they got the complete list of what China was going to retaliate with. Yes, they all admitted they voted for Trump. I envision they were at rallies all across this country with their "Make America great again" hats and gear on, gleefully cheering him on when he campaigned on tariffs, and truly enjoyed "chanting" lock her up:auiqs.jpg:

Well the complete list is out. Comments were--"I really didn't believe he would do that.":auiqs.jpg: He has.

Here is the hit list China is planning on making. Everything from Soy beans to SUV's & Trucks.

If Trump really pisses them off, they could probably raise the interest rates on all that American debt they're holding.

In the HISTORY of this nation, there is no greater national brain fart than electing Donald Trump.

trump-stupid-people-large-groups.jpg

GettyImages-615297946-E.jpeg

The Great Depression Lesson About ‘Trade Wars’

They will still vote for Trump

They don’t know any better

We may have a sign that some of them are "wising" up. I know, I know--it doesn't seem possible but it happened. Yesterday, Wisconsin on an open Supreme court seat a Democrat woman won- for the first time in 22 years turned blue--and she won with dozen rural counties. The race wasn't even close, she beat her Republican opponent by 12 points.
Democrat wins a bitter, costly race for Wisconsin Supreme Court

unnamed

But he was a shitty businessman and he did not write that book.

I looked at the list. The Chinese are the ones who will suffer shortages because of their tariffs. We have other buyers.

Actually, I don't think they will. One of the things that China is placing tariffs on that America sends a lot of to them is soybeans. And, a tariff on soybeans will hurt American farmers.

China won't care much about it though. Why? Because they also get soybeans from Brazil, and this year, Brazil has had a bumper crop.

And right now Cargill is helping to make the movement of the beans to the ports more efficient getting competing railways to work together.

And right now Cargill is helping to make the movement of the beans to the ports more efficient getting competing railways to work together.

Cargill is helping the Brazilians get more efficient? Or are they trying to help American farmers? If it's to help American farmers, if China boycotts soybeans from the USA, it's not gonna do them much good.

We do? Who is going to buy the soybeans that China buys?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The USA grows 108 million metric tons of soybeans and last year china imported 5.82 million metric tons from us. They can't beat us on trade

Actually we shipped 27.5 million tonnes to China last year.

Cargill is helping the Brazilians get more efficient? Or are they trying to help American farmers? If it's to help American farmers, if China boycotts soybeans from the USA, it's not gonna do them much good.

Cargill is an international company, they operate all over the world and have a huge stake in Brazil. My statement was in reference to their work in Brazil.

The USA grows 108 million metric tons of soybeans and last year china imported 5.82 million metric tons from us. They can't beat us on trade

May God forgive me but may all those voting for the orange anus pay for their stupidity

Whoops, I was mistaken...it was 32.9 million tonnes. Sorry for the mistake

Watching National news this morning--we had farmers & ranchers on T.V. complaining about Trump's tariffs, after they got the complete list of what China was going to retaliate with. Yes, they all admitted they voted for Trump. I envision they were at rallies all across this country with their "Make America great again" hats and gear on, gleefully cheering him on when he campaigned on tariffs, and truly enjoyed "chanting" lock her up:auiqs.jpg:

Well the complete list is out. Comments were--"I really didn't believe he would do that.":auiqs.jpg: He has.

Here is the hit list China is planning on making. Everything from Soy beans to SUV's & Trucks.

If Trump really pisses them off, they could probably raise the interest rates on all that American debt they're holding.

In the HISTORY of this nation, there is no greater national brain fart than electing Donald Trump.

trump-stupid-people-large-groups.jpg

GettyImages-615297946-E.jpeg

The Great Depression Lesson About ‘Trade Wars’

Yeah it's hard to find joy in these people's misery but they brought it on themselves. I saw a number of interviews where they asked if these farmers that voted for orange turd are happy with their decision and you can tell they aren't. Nothing like financial ruin to enlighten the ignorant of their assinine actions.

You nuts do realize that 18% of everything China exports goes to the states and less than 5% of USA exports goes to China, markets will adjust. Half you people are bitching about over farming and raping the land

You nuts do realize that 18% of everything China exports goes to the states and less than 5% of USA exports goes to China, markets will adjust. Half you people are bitching about over farming and raping the land

Could you repost that in non-partisan dialect?

View attachment 186483
Once again you're totally full of shit.
China: An important market for states and districts across the country
  • Most states have seen significant increases in exports of goods and services to China since 2006. Thirty states experienced at least triple-digit goods export growth to China since 2006, and four states saw growth of more than 500 percent over the same period: Alabama, Montana, North Dakota, and South Carolina. Every US state had triple-digit services export growth to China since 2006, 16 states had export growth of more than 400 percent.

• Most congressional districts have seen significant growth in exports of goods or services to China since 2006. 432 out of 435 districts saw triple-digit growth in exports of servcies to China since 2006, and 190 districts saw similar growth in exports of goods.

• The value of US goods and services exports to China is significant. Last year, 29 states exported more than $1 billion in goods to China, while another 11 states exported more than $500 million. In 2006, only 17 states exported more than $1 billion of goods to China and only one state exported more than $1 billion in services to China – California.

Forum List

Back