No Heart Transplant Because He’s Not Vaccinated Against COVID

There you go with the losers crutch of personal insults again
Well, you've been calling people Nazis so I guess calling you a moron doesn't really feel like an escalation, but rather being relatively polite.

Only human beings create, design and build new things, and only human beings have technology. No other species in nature does this, so human beings are Supernatural.

If all that is natural is good, then it is good and natural to burn all The Hydrocarbons we want. I am liking the new Blind Boo. My gas guzzling SUV is natural. Drill Baby Drill. Open up the XL Pipeline. Biden's buddy Putin needs some competition.

Nope, wrong again. Humans, regardless of our technology, are still bound by the natural life cycle of all living things. Who ever said all that is natural is good. Nature is an two headed beast that will eat your babies when you're not looking and you if you're not careful. It's good for the lion to eat. No so much for the gazelle.

Well, you've been calling people Nazis so I guess calling you a moron doesn't really feel like an escalation, but rather being relatively polite.
I compared the politicized doctors who deny lifesaving treatment to unvaccinated people to nazis in the Third Reich

in fact libs even defend what they do with legal mumbo jumbo just like the old nazis did

if you support them then you might feel indirectly tainted also with their immorality

in fact libs even defend what they do with legal mumbo jumbo just like the old nazis did

Fuck that. The Nazi's legal mumbo jumbo would have been just shoot the guy in the head and say, "Next!"

Thats a totally useless post for this topic

its really simple

libs running a hospital are blackmailing patients with the threat of death if they fail to do what biden wants
Say goodnight, Gracie

I compared the politicized doctors who deny lifesaving treatment to unvaccinated people to nazis in the Third Reich

if you support them then you might feel indirectly tainted also with their immorality
It’s moral to use transplanted organs in the most effective way possible.

Which means you don’t give them to people who are more likely to die of preventable diseases and why transplant programs have required vaccinations for a very long time.

You see this as a political issue because that’s what you’re told to do. You’re a political pawn.

The shots were supposed to keep you from GETTING sick. That didn't work. Then they were supposed to PREVENT serious illness. Now...oops not working.

Next up, tragically:

We learn about ADE, Pathogenic priming, and other dire effects from these shots. I say this with no amount of pleasure. It's going to be awful
Some people died from the Polio vaccine but Polio is gone. Would it have been better to ban the vaccine and keep the Polio?

Fuck that. The Nazi's legal mumbo jumbo would have been just shoot the guy in the head and say, "Next!"
Wrong

the nazis were very careful to pass laws that covered their atrocities

and when they didnt have a legal fig leaf to cover their crimes they tried to operate out of sight from the world and the german public

And it worked

Eisenhower ordered the death camps opened up and forced german citizens to see them for themselves

which famously shocked them to tears

Forum List

Back