No Justice, No Peace...Ooops...No Hillary.

It would help your narrative if the cops in Ferguson were actually worth defending. It turned out as demonstrated by the Department of Justice investigation that they were corrupt, and violating the Constitution. Regularly.

DOJ: Ferguson PD engaged in racially biased policing

This is the kind of policing they were involved in. Find an innocent man. Beat him to a bloody pulp, and then charge him with destruction of public property for bleeding on them. The Day Ferguson Cops Were Caught in a Bloody Lie

So while the outrage over the shooting of Michael Brown may have been imperfect, the rage that led to the explosion of outrage had been building for years. Because those were the people who were enduring the racist policing. They were the victims of unconstitutional practices by the police. They were the ones being abused. Day in, day out.

If I was on the jury, the last person I would believe would be a cop from Ferguson.

It would help your narrative if the cops in Ferguson were actually worth defending. It turned out as demonstrated by the Department of Justice investigation that they were corrupt, and violating the Constitution. Regularly.

This is the kind of policing they were involved in. Find an innocent man. Beat him to a bloody pulp, and then charge him with destruction of public property for bleeding on them. The Day Ferguson Cops Were Caught in a Bloody Lie

So while the outrage over the shooting of Michael Brown may have been imperfect, the rage that led to the explosion of outrage had been building for years. Because those were the people who were enduring the racist policing. They were the victims of unconstitutional practices by the police. They were the ones being abused. Day in, day out.

If I was on the jury, the last person I would believe would be a cop from Ferguson.

So you think we're supposed to believe Eric Holder's justice department? We're supposed to believe the biggest scumbag liar every to be appointed AG?

So you think we're supposed to believe Eric Holder's justice department? We're supposed to believe the biggest scumbag liar every to be appointed AG?
Yes....Believe the justice dept investigators...

So the FBI is nothing but a bunch of liars? The Attorneys looking at it are all the corrupt ones? You know. Jeff Sessions was a US Attorney so is he automatically disqualified from the Attorney General job since he was part of that corrupt organization? Or is he a honest and dedicated person who helped put away a KKK guy for murder.

Here is what you have to believe for that. The innocent man who was beaten bloody and charged with bleeding on the cops deserved it.

Small town cops are honest and far more trustworthy than anyone else. Like this hero.

Now the baddie was a baddie. He deserved to be arrested. Now that the cops planted evidence, he goes free. Because the corrupt cops wanted even more.

I think your argument is a little silly. Because Ferguson agreed that their cops were corrupt. They agreed with the Department of Justice.

Ferguson accepts Justice Department consent decree

So your argument that it was all bullshit is kind of weak when Ferguson agreed it was true and promised to enact changes and accept DOJ oversight to enforce the agreement.

I mean at this point you are sounding like a lunatic parent who is swearing their child is innocent even when they confessed and pled guilty.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I don't, nor anyone from that soon-to-be-extinct administration.

That you believe Breitbart, and that BLM is to blame for the problem proves what a good little racist Nazi you are.

Only a fool would believe anything coming from the Eric Holder Dept of Racism and Injustice.

Last edited:

That you believe Breitbart, and that BLM is to blame for the problem proves what a good little racist Nazi you are.

The fact that you don't believe BLM is not responsible and Breitbart is proves that you're a good little racist Nazi. Demonizing the very people who point out the problem was a favorite tactic of the Nazis.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back