🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No limit to guns owned.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
NO LIMIT TO GUNS OWNED.
There is no limit to how many guns you can own. No evidence that guns saves lives. As many guns in the country there should not be an average of 87 gun death daily. If guns made us safer. How many gun deaths occur in homes with guns? Most gun deaths occur in homes with guns.

Solution to getting by owning a gun with 30 rounds is owning 3 guns with 10 rounds.

The safest way to protect your home and family is to proof it against home invaders who do not announce they are breaking into your home allowing you a chance to get to your gun. I don’t sleep with my gun in my hand or near my person because my home is made safe from invasions. It the border were secure we would not have 12 million illegal aliens in the country and 90% of drugs on Chicago streets would not be coming across the border.

If guns saved lives we would not have 87 gun related deaths a day. How fast can you get to your AK41 in case of a home invasion?

I inherited like 50 guns from my grandparents....I don't feel threatened by them at all.
In fact a gun makes me feel good, they are like a big people teddy bear.I feel more secure. And guns trend up in value also as a finanial security.

I live out of town quite a ways 23 miles of gravel road where there is no way to get any kind of law enforcement to feel secure.I cannot imagine how it would feel to be defenceless without your own protection....Guns are in several places where I could get to one..It would take about ten seconds at most and Freddy, my Austrailia Shepherd, will give me ten seconds.

NO LIMIT TO GUNS OWNED.
There is no limit to how many guns you can own. No evidence that guns saves lives. As many guns in the country there should not be an average of 87 gun death daily. If guns made us safer. How many gun deaths occur in homes with guns? Most gun deaths occur in homes with guns.

Solution to getting by owning a gun with 30 rounds is owning 3 guns with 10 rounds.

The safest way to protect your home and family is to proof it against home invaders who do not announce they are breaking into your home allowing you a chance to get to your gun. I don’t sleep with my gun in my hand or near my person because my home is made safe from invasions. It the border were secure we would not have 12 million illegal aliens in the country and 90% of drugs on Chicago streets would not be coming across the border.

If guns saved lives we would not have 87 gun related deaths a day. How fast can you get to your AK41 in case of a home invasion?

I'm glad I dont have to depend on an AK-41 for home security......considering there is no such thing.
Think I'll stick to the AR-15,870 and the .45.
People who know nothing about guns shouldnt comment on them. And since the illegal aliens are already here....
And how many of those gun deaths were suicide or police shootings,or for that matter someone who actually did save a life by killing an intruder?
Your stats mean nothing.
Oh and I can get to anyone of those guns I mentioned in a matter of seconds.
So if there are any crooks out there who would like to give it a go.......

There would be advantages in owning three guns with ten rounds in that you can keep them in several places, and I do.There is an old antique 32/20 Marlin in the living room wall, a shotgun here upstairs to get to...But if ever was invaded by illegal Mexicans I would head for the Ruger Ranch Rifle in the bedroom with it's 20 round clip.

There would be advantages in owning three guns with ten rounds in that you can keep them in several places, and I do.There is an old antique 32/20 Marlin in the living room wall, a shotgun here upstairs to get to...But if ever was invaded by illegal Mexicans I would head for the Ruger Ranch Rifle in the bedroom with it's 20 round clip.

There you go!! And I would bet you haven't killed anyone.
I have around fifteen guns. Most of the hunting variety. But those three are my go to home defense weapons.

Last edited:
NO LIMIT TO GUNS OWNED.

Gun free zones only work when the criminals follow those laws.
Solution get rid of all criminals

NO LIMIT TO GUNS OWNED.

There you go talking sense again. You know that shit dont fly around here.

NO LIMIT TO GUNS OWNED.

There you go talking sense again. You know that shit dont fly around here.
I try.

15 guns is a preetty good collection in itself...Most of the ones my Grandfather (stepgrandfather really) had were old antique guns or old miltary guns...There are 5 or 6 8mm Mausers, and a bunch of Springfeild army guns, two are 30/40 kraigs.One is a 30/06..Some of the old guns he bought hunting down in the mountains of Mexico way back in the 1960s as they down there then could not get ammo for them and would trade for 22 single shots with a brick of bullets...There is one that is a single shot Sharps rifle that shoots a 45/120 I think it is.A 45/70 Springfeild single shot also both take huge bullets and I cannot imagine the recoil compared to the 22 hornet or the little 25/20..He has a reloader (RCBS) with little boxes for each gun to reload bullets for.

He was quite a hunter, and has about everything but a grinning Brazilian monkey head on the living rooms high walls...

in the days of old

when firearms got loaded by pushing

powder wad and ball down the barrel

and offering only a single shot

when the sailors breached on to the enemy ship

the sailors would have slung over their necks

six or more of these single shot pistols

as they fired one

they would grab another

and fire away again

a good pistol was of the length

that it could be held backwards over the forearm

to provide a defense against a sword attack

there are period pieces still in existence today

where you can see the gashes in the barrel

from when it was used in this defensive manner

as for limiting the size of the magazine

they are too easy to make

and those that choose to dis obey the law

will dis obey the law

and continue to use large magazines

If you live in some places in America owning a gun makes perfect sense.

Anyone denying that is either a damned fool or an even more foolish damned fool.

We don't need more gun control (we've got plenty of that already) we need assholes-with-guns control.

If you live in some places in America owning a gun makes perfect sense.

Anyone denying that is either a damned fool or an even more foolish damned fool.

We don't need more gun control (we've got plenty of that already) we need assholes-with-guns control.

i would say anywhere in America it not only makes sense to own a firearm

but it is your right to do so

Forum List

Back