No Longer Able To Stop It, Democrats Scramble To Get Ahead of Pending Hunter Biden Investigation

N

Nothing like declaring the outcome before the investigation.

You know what that does to your credibility?
we already know what we know…the investigation really is just about how corrupted the xiden crime family is and how has it been going on

we already know what we know…the investigation really is just about how corrupted the xiden crime family is and how has it been going on
It’s apparent you know far less than you think.

Every time I ask one of you guys what you “know”, you get upset and run away without telling anyone.

It’s apparent you know far less than you think.

Every time I ask one of you guys what you “know”, you get upset and run away without telling anyone.
really? we know xiden lied about being involved in his sons forging deals, we know xiden got 10 percent of rhe kick backs
what we don’t know is why xiden felt the need to lie

really? we know xiden lied about being involved in his sons forging deals, we know xiden got 10 percent of rhe kick backs
Yet you can’t show any actual involvement or transfer of money

You made that claim earlier but you had to walk it back and admit that you didn’t know it at all, you just assumed.

um no never walked it back. you might of not accepted the facts
You did. You claimed he got 10% of every day.

But had to admit that you only had a single email suggesting he’d get 10% of a single deal.

Even then you had no idea who the deal was with and if it ever went through.

So you walked it back and said that a single email about a vague deal they might have not happened was evidence of a trend. Saying a single data point represents a trend is about as stupid as anyone could ever say.

But you’ll never admit it because you’re too captivated by the narrative to think for yourself.

You did. You claimed he got 10% of every day.

But had to admit that you only had a single email suggesting he’d get 10% of a single deal.

Even then you had no idea who the deal was with and if it ever went through.

So you walked it back and said that a single email about a vague deal they might have not happened was evidence of a trend. Saying a single data point represents a trend is about as stupid as anyone could ever say.

But you’ll never admit it because you’re too captivated by the narrative to think for yourself.
every day? provide the quote please

yes the emails provided thus far show 10 percent was the standard cut for xiden

yes i’ll never admit i walked anything back

What it comes down to is Republicans must show an illegal “this for that” transaction.
Where the Vice President actually received money in return for favors.
They are not even close
I just want to see actual money flows. I don't doubt Hunter was trying to trade on his last name.

every day? provide the quote please

yes the emails provided thus far show 10 percent was the standard cut for xiden

yes i’ll never admit i walked anything back
Sorry. Should have said “every deal”. You said he got 10% of every deal.

The emails don’t say anything about a “standard cut”. You’ve fabricated that entirely.

You can’t admit you walked anything back because you’re utterly dishonest.

Sorry. Should have said “every deal”. You said he got 10% of every deal.

The emails don’t say anything about a “standard cut”. You’ve fabricated that entirely.

You can’t admit you walked anything back because you’re utterly dishonest.
yep seems to be the standard cut…of every deal he was a part of

Forum List

Back