No Longer David:*The State of Israel As Goliath

Mrs. Sherri must think that most readers are interested in what she has written above. As far as diverting, Mrs. Sherri wants to divert this forum from the Middle East forum to be a forum completely devoted to the issues of Israel and the Palestinians. Can you answer why you are not on the forum which is for people to discuss Israel and the Palestinians? Isn't is just marvelous how Mrs. Sherri keeps on talking about the alleged abuses committed by Israel, but she doesn't appear to care one bit of the abuses committed against others in Middle Eastern countries. I wonder if Mrs. Sherri ever took a trip to Iran to visit the in-laws (I have met women married to Muslim men who have done this), and she was in complete agreement with what the Ayatollahs were doing. Perhaps she feels she is doing her bit for the extremist Muslims who want to destroy Israel by constantly bashing Israel. I wonder how many forums she is on doing this. A non-working woman her age usually hangs out during part of the day with friends who also do not work, go to the gym or out for long walks, etc., etc., but it seems that Mrs. Sherri's life is revolved around bashing the Jews and Israel

Hossfly/Sally you sure spent an inordinate amount of time obsessing about what Sherri thinks and does in her personal life.

Just saying........... :cool:

If Sunni Man was observant, he would have observed that it was Mrs. Sherri who happened to start in again, and I just responded. He must have a problem with this and wants Mrs. Sherri to say everything she wants to say and no one should interfere with what she has to say. Remember, everyone, there are those here who want no one to respond to anything Mrs. Sherri spits out. Furthermore, it seems that Sunni Man has not observed that Mrs. Sherri spends an inordinate amount of time obsessing about Israel and the Jews and really has nothing to say about the other countries in the Middle East even though this is the Middle East forum. In fact, Sunni Man himself doesn't seem concerned with what is going on in the Middle East as long as his fellow Muslims become martyrs.

If Sunni Man was observant, he would have observed that it was Mrs. Sherri who happened to start in again, and I just responded. He must have a problem with this and wants Mrs. Sherri to say everything she wants to say and no one should interfere with what she has to say. Remember, everyone, there are those here who want no one to respond to anything Mrs. Sherri spits out. Furthermore, it seems that Sunni Man has not observed that Mrs. Sherri spends an inordinate amount of time obsessing about Israel and the Jews and really has nothing to say about the other countries in the Middle East even though this is the Middle East forum. In fact, Sunni Man himself doesn't seem concerned with what is going on in the Middle East as long as his fellow Muslims become martyrs.
.............................^^^ :eusa_boohoo: :eusa_boohoo: :eusa_boohoo:

The Muslim community in Myanmar is very small and it's being attacked by the Buddhists for religious reasons. Muslims haven't provoked it.

I find it strange Sally, that you seek to imitate Hossfly. It's odd really. My guess is you have no creativity to invent an online persona or be yourself. My second guess is, you have no ability to comprehend an atrocity when it isn't done by Muslims. You must be intelligent enough to realize what is happening elsewhere in this world. I suppose that if it isn't Muslim, it doesn't qualify as an atrocity. Perhaps that is why you remain so silent at the horrors being perpetrated against women and children in the Congo or against Muslims in Myanmar. I guess if it's not commited by a Muslim it is of no account.

Now, let's move on Sally. Perhaps you can enlighten me on another point. See, I'm confused as to why you expect me to "speak up" when Sunni refers to "Juden" when I notice utter silence on your part when your buddies like Roudy or Rosie villify Muslims. Perhaps there is a double standard at play that I fail to recognize while you are playing an imitation Hossfly role.

You seem to be fixated on Hossfly and myself. I am sure that other readers here have seen me post on other boards and know that I am speaking the same as ever. Perhaps you just don't like what Hossfly and I have to say, and that you prefer to hear what Sunni Man and Sherri have to say. Maybe this is your double standard at play.

I realize that there is plenty going on in this world, but isn't this the Middle East forum, and only people with their eyes shut don't see or want to see what is happening there. Who do you think are committing most of the murders in the Middle East? It sure isn't the Buddhists, Christians or the Hindus. Instead of buddying up to Sunni Man and others of his mind set, show that you care about the people in Egypt, Yemen, Iraq, etc. who are bullied and murdered because of their religion.

Oh, no, not fixated. Perplexed as to why, in a region where there is so much to discuss you would choose to imitate another poster's style and troll.

Just to be clear, I do understand your sole concern is atrocities commited by Muslims and your silence on non-Muslim atrocities (or atrocities commited on Muslims) speaks volumes.

Some time, you should take a bold step and step out of your clubby little safe zone here and see what is going on in other parts of the world - for example the Congo, where women are so brutally raped as a consequence of ongoing civil war, that they need have their intestines reinserted and their bodies stitched back together. Or Pakistan, where little girls get shot by Taliban insurgents for going to school. Or India, one of the worst places to be a woman where rape is a huge problem, seldom prosecuted, and when conducted by the upper casts on lower casts - unreported. It sucks to be a woman in many parts of the world, including many Islamic majority countries. What a pity you overlook that.

I hate to tell you, Coyote, but people who have seen me posting on other boards are probably laughing at you by thinking I am a troll and am imitating Hossfly. I think the readers can see that you and your friends are in such ecstasy about it. Of course I can see what is going on in other parts of the world, but this happens to be the Middle East forum as I have stated before. If you have all the time, why not go to the Asia forum and you can talk all about India and Pakistan. You can also go to the forum on Africa and tell all about what is happening there. Be sure to mention the Christians which are being killed there by that extremist Muslim group. Have I really been silent about the violence committed by Muslims on other Muslims? I don't think so, especially when I see them blowing up each other plus innocent people in Iraq or Syria.

Mrs. Sherri must think that most readers are interested in what she has written above. As far as diverting, Mrs. Sherri wants to divert this forum from the Middle East forum to be a forum completely devoted to the issues of Israel and the Palestinians. Can you answer why you are not on the forum which is for people to discuss Israel and the Palestinians? Isn't is just marvelous how Mrs. Sherri keeps on talking about the alleged abuses committed by Israel, but she doesn't appear to care one bit of the abuses committed against others in Middle Eastern countries. I wonder if Mrs. Sherri ever took a trip to Iran to visit the in-laws (I have met women married to Muslim men who have done this), and she was in complete agreement with what the Ayatollahs were doing. Perhaps she feels she is doing her bit for the extremist Muslims who want to destroy Israel by constantly bashing Israel. I wonder how many forums she is on doing this. A non-working woman her age usually hangs out during part of the day with friends who also do not work, go to the gym or out for long walks, etc., etc., but it seems that Mrs. Sherri's life is revolved around bashing the Jews and Israel.
Hossfly/Sally you sure spent an inordinate amount of time obsessing about what Sherri thinks and does in her personal life.

Hossfly has been in D.C. for a week celebrating Veteran's activities. He doesn't understand WTF your major malfunction is about. You confuse me with Sally because I've been following her posting for a dozen years. Get off that wagon.

Hossfly has been in D.C. for a week celebrating Veteran's activities. He doesn't understand WTF your major malfunction is about. You confuse me with Sally because I've been following her posting for a dozen years. Get off that wagon.
I guess it was the identical posting style and sentence structure that threw me. . :cool:

Mrs. Sherri must think that most readers are interested in what she has written above. As far as diverting, Mrs. Sherri wants to divert this forum from the Middle East forum to be a forum completely devoted to the issues of Israel and the Palestinians. Can you answer why you are not on the forum which is for people to discuss Israel and the Palestinians? Isn't is just marvelous how Mrs. Sherri keeps on talking about the alleged abuses committed by Israel, but she doesn't appear to care one bit of the abuses committed against others in Middle Eastern countries. I wonder if Mrs. Sherri ever took a trip to Iran to visit the in-laws (I have met women married to Muslim men who have done this), and she was in complete agreement with what the Ayatollahs were doing. Perhaps she feels she is doing her bit for the extremist Muslims who want to destroy Israel by constantly bashing Israel. I wonder how many forums she is on doing this. A non-working woman her age usually hangs out during part of the day with friends who also do not work, go to the gym or out for long walks, etc., etc., but it seems that Mrs. Sherri's life is revolved around bashing the Jews and Israel.

I'm glad to see you back. I wouldn't be surprised if they were E-mailing each other saying what a good time they were having saying that I was you. Hope you had a good time in D.C.

You seem to be fixated on Hossfly and myself. I am sure that other readers here have seen me post on other boards and know that I am speaking the same as ever. Perhaps you just don't like what Hossfly and I have to say, and that you prefer to hear what Sunni Man and Sherri have to say. Maybe this is your double standard at play.

I realize that there is plenty going on in this world, but isn't this the Middle East forum, and only people with their eyes shut don't see or want to see what is happening there. Who do you think are committing most of the murders in the Middle East? It sure isn't the Buddhists, Christians or the Hindus. Instead of buddying up to Sunni Man and others of his mind set, show that you care about the people in Egypt, Yemen, Iraq, etc. who are bullied and murdered because of their religion.

Oh, no, not fixated. Perplexed as to why, in a region where there is so much to discuss you would choose to imitate another poster's style and troll.

Just to be clear, I do understand your sole concern is atrocities commited by Muslims and your silence on non-Muslim atrocities (or atrocities commited on Muslims) speaks volumes.

Some time, you should take a bold step and step out of your clubby little safe zone here and see what is going on in other parts of the world - for example the Congo, where women are so brutally raped as a consequence of ongoing civil war, that they need have their intestines reinserted and their bodies stitched back together. Or Pakistan, where little girls get shot by Taliban insurgents for going to school. Or India, one of the worst places to be a woman where rape is a huge problem, seldom prosecuted, and when conducted by the upper casts on lower casts - unreported. It sucks to be a woman in many parts of the world, including many Islamic majority countries. What a pity you overlook that.

I hate to tell you, Coyote, but people who have seen me posting on other boards are probably laughing at you by thinking I am a troll and am imitating Hossfly. I think the readers can see that you and your friends are in such ecstasy about it. Of course I can see what is going on in other parts of the world, but this happens to be the Middle East forum as I have stated before. If you have all the time, why not go to the Asia forum and you can talk all about India and Pakistan. You can also go to the forum on Africa and tell all about what is happening there. Be sure to mention the Christians which are being killed there by that extremist Muslim group. Have I really been silent about the violence committed by Muslims on other Muslims? I don't think so, especially when I see them blowing up each other plus innocent people in Iraq or Syria.

So you are claiming Hossfly is imitating you then? :lol:

"Have I really been silent about the violence committed by Muslims on other Muslims? " - no just silent when the perps aren't Islamic. Sorry for the confusion.

In the meantime, I'll eagerly await your discussion of violence committed by non-Muslims on the Africa forum.

On second thought....it will be a long wait won't it ;)

So you are claiming Hossfly is imitating you then? :lol:

"Have I really been silent about the violence committed by Muslims on other Muslims? " - no just silent when the perps aren't Islamic. Sorry for the confusion.

In the meantime, I'll eagerly await your discussion of violence committed by non-Muslims on the Africa forum.

On second thought....it will be a long wait won't it ;)

Yes, you and your friends must have had a rip roaring time writing each other about Hossfly and myself. Hope this situation is cleared up by now. Funny, but I don't think that anyone has seen you condemning what is going on in the rest of the Middle East with there being so many countries in that particular area. Yes, it will be a long time for me as well as for you to get on the Asian and African forums since we don't have all the time in the world. I was, however, on a Pakistan forum when the AOL boards were up and reported a lot of what was going on there. You and your friends here probably wouldn't have been happy with all the times the Hindus and an Ahmadiyya poster were blessing Israel.

Yes, you and your friends must have had a rip roaring time writing each other about Hossfly and myself. Hope this situation is cleared up by now.
Don't flatter yourself......I have never emailed or PM'ed anyone about you or your cyber clone sock Hossfly.

You're just Not that interesting......... :cool:

Yes, you and your friends must have had a rip roaring time writing each other about Hossfly and myself. Hope this situation is cleared up by now.
Don't flatter yourself......I have never emailed or PM'ed anyone about you or your cyber clone sock Hossfly.

Now how would we know that? Perhaps you are an expert in Taqiyya. Thanks for showing the readers that you and your cyber friends are not happy with either what Hossfly or myself are posting. It is so obvious.

Now how would we know that? Perhaps you are an expert in Taqiyya.
Read my user name nitwit........it says Sunni Man not Shiite Man.

Taqiyya is practiced by the Shia not the Sunni. . :cool:

Sunni Man is trying so hard to convince us that Muslims never lie if they happen to belong to the Sunni cult. Now, Sunni Man, unless some reader of this board happened to be in some intelligence agency checking up on the posters (which someone once posted years ago that an FBI friend told him that they did to see who was dangerous) and thought you were a person of interest, maybe then they could find out about E-mailing your friends. As it is, as long as you sit quietly behind your computer conducting your Jihad, all is well.

Radical Israeli-firster Jews are of more interest to real American Patriots

Last edited:

Now how would we know that? Perhaps you are an expert in Taqiyya. Thanks for showing the readers that you and your cyber friends are not happy with either what Hossfly or myself are posting. It is so obvious.

Not happy?

No. We are amused :)

Now, Sunni Man, unless some reader of this board happened to be in some intelligence agency checking up on the posters (which someone once posted years ago that an FBI friend told him that they did to see who was dangerous) and thought you were a person of interest, maybe then they could find out about E-mailing your friends.
Now even your run-on sentences aren't making any sense. . :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Call it what you may------LYING for the glory of the rapist pig is considered
NOBLE amongst the dogs and pigs of mecca-----just as tying a bomb
to the stinking ass of the daugher of a follower of the rapist pig for the
purpose of murdering KAFFIRIN is considered NOBLE How many
TAKFIRIN did the SUNNI west pakistani army rape for the glory of the rapist
pig -----in east pakistan in 1971???? 1971 ----I learned quite a bit
about islam from SUNNI MUSLIMS that year

Israeli Hasbara Bots May speak English, but they don't understand the use of everyday English

Sunni Man is trying so hard to convince us that Muslims never lie if they happen to belong to the Sunni cult.
Only a brain dead zionist lover would call 1+ billion muslim people a cult. . :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Sunni Man is trying so hard to convince us that Muslims never lie if they happen to belong to the Sunni cult. [/QUOTE

]Only a brain dead zionist lover would call 1+ billion muslim people a cult. . :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Hey, cuckoo, actually I meant sect. Since you hate the Shiites, you probably consider them a cult. However, many in the U.S. would think that a grown up man would be brain dead to convert to Islam. Now just sit quietly behind your computer. You don't want the FBI checking up on you. I think we all have read enough about many converts becoming terrorists, even those who happen to live in the U.S..

Forum List

Back