🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No Longer David:*The State of Israel As Goliath

If Moses sister Miriam was the mother of Jesus and she was still a young girl, Moses would have had to have been alive too. If Moses were still alive Jesus would not have said Moses past tense as dead because Jesus was a sinless man according to Mohammad and could not have told a lie. Furthermore if Moses were still alive then Jesus could not have referred to the prophets after Moses such as Isaiah, nor could he have referred to King David who would also have been after Moses. The claim is obviously an error and Sunni will save himself much embarrassment by dropping the matter and accepting that his book is in error and so is its teaching of a false christ named Issa. - Jeri
I have heard this false claim from Christians many times. It results from them not being able to read arabic or understand the languages phraseology. . :cool:

"It should be appreciated that naming descendants on the basis of past revered personalities has always been common practice and is often enshrined in tradition. Whether this be Mary, Moses, Aaron, John, Mark, Matthew, Luke, Paul, or Muhammad.

There is no reason why Mary could not have a father by the name of Imran or why Mary's name was not kept because of the reverence for the sister of Prophet Moses. Similarly two individuals who bear the same name each having a brother and a father with the same name does not imply that they are therefore, the same individuals.

However, it is observed that to avoid any confusion the Quran is very particular not to confuse Mary (mother of Prophet Jesus) with the sister of Prophet Aaron.

Mary is mentioned numerous times throughout the Quran, but she is never referred to as the sister of Prophet Moses, which would be expected if she was a literal sister of Prophet Aaron.

In fact, the Quran appears to go out of its way to avoid the confusion by not naming the real sister of Prophet Moses so as not to confuse her with the mother of Prophet Jesus who may bear the same name. Furthermore, the father of Prophet Moses (pbuh) is not named by the Quran as 'Imran' so as not to confuse him with the father of Mary.

Therefore, the Quran is absolutely clear that Mary (mother of Prophet Jesus) is not synonymous with the sister of Prophet Moses as a person, albeit they may have the same name."

Mary - Sister of Aaron

If Moses sister Miriam was the mother of Jesus and she was still a young girl, Moses would have had to have been alive too. If Moses were still alive Jesus would not have said Moses past tense as dead because Jesus was a sinless man according to Mohammad and could not have told a lie. Furthermore if Moses were still alive then Jesus could not have referred to the prophets after Moses such as Isaiah, nor could he have referred to King David who would also have been after Moses. The claim is obviously an error and Sunni will save himself much embarrassment by dropping the matter and accepting that his book is in error and so is its teaching of a false christ named Issa. - Jeri
I have heard this false claim from Christians many times. It results from them not being able to read arabic or understand the languages phraseology. . :cool:

"It should be appreciated that naming descendants on the basis of past revered personalities has always been common practice and is often enshrined in tradition. Whether this be Mary, Moses, Aaron, John, Mark, Matthew, Luke, Paul, or Muhammad.

There is no reason why Mary could not have a father by the name of Imran or why Mary's name was not kept because of the reverence for the sister of Prophet Moses. Similarly two individuals who bear the same name each having a brother and a father with the same name does not imply that they are therefore, the same individuals.

However, it is observed that to avoid any confusion the Quran is very particular not to confuse Mary (mother of Prophet Jesus) with the sister of Prophet Aaron.

Mary is mentioned numerous times throughout the Quran, but she is never referred to as the sister of Prophet Moses, which would be expected if she was a literal sister of Prophet Aaron.

In fact, the Quran appears to go out of its way to avoid the confusion by not naming the real sister of Prophet Moses so as not to confuse her with the mother of Prophet Jesus who may bear the same name. Furthermore, the father of Prophet Moses (pbuh) is not named by the Quran as 'Imran' so as not to confuse him with the father of Mary.

Your statement makes no sense. The father of mary mother of jesus was named
JOACHIM not AMRAM The father of Moses and Aharon is AMRAM

Therefore, the Quran is absolutely clear that Mary (mother of Prophet Jesus) is not synonymous with the sister of Prophet Moses as a person, albeit they may have the same name."

Mary - Sister of Aaron

Can you tell us what the Koran says about the Immaculate Conception (which has nothing to do with Jesus but with Mary)? Another question is do Muslims also have The Feast of the Circumcision of Christ to commemorate the day on which he was circumcised? I would think so since the Muslims are also circumcised. I am also wondering if people convert to Islam, is it a requirement for them to be circumcised so that they become the same as those born into Islam. Perhaps it would have been better for Mohammed to pick up Zen Buddhism as his religion so that so many people would not have been murdered.

Can you tell us what the Koran says about the Immaculate Conception (which has nothing to do with Jesus but with Mary)? Another question is do Muslims also have The Feast of the Circumcision of Christ to commemorate the day on which he was circumcised? I would think so since the Muslims are also circumcised. I am also wondering if people convert to Islam, is it a requirement for them to be circumcised so that they become the same as those born into Islam. Perhaps it would have been better for Mohammed to pick up Zen Buddhism as his religion so that so many people would not have been murdered.
1) Yes

Surah 21:91 and Surah 66:12

2) No

3) No

4) No

Last edited:
1) Yes

2) No

3) No

4) No

I think the answer to 4 should be yes. Look at how peaceful the Dalai Lama is. Plus you don't see the Tibetans putting bomb belts on themselves to kill innocent people. It appears that they only harm themelves when they set themselves on fire as a form of protest.

1) Yes

2) No

3) No

4) No

I think the answer to 4 should be yes. Look at how peaceful the Dalai Lama is. Plus you don't see the Tibetans putting bomb belts on themselves to kill innocent people. It appears that they only harm themelves when they set themselves on fire as a form of protest.

Check out what the Buddhists are doing in Myanmar.

Proof positive that any religion has it's extremists.

1) Yes

2) No

3) No

4) No

Now I have read that the Buddhists think that the Muslims are trying to take over in Myanmar. I do agree that there are extremists in all religions, but can you tell us of other religions that are murdering innocent people in the name of their religion? Perhaps the Buddhists are putting on bomb belts in southern Thailand to get back at the Muslims who are killing them there. Do you know of any incidents of this happening in Thailand where the Buddhists are retaliating against the Muslims? I find it strange that you jump in here, but I didn't see you jump in when Sunni Man did his "Juden are like the SS Waffen" bit, especially when you must be intelligent enough to realize what is happening elsewhere in this world.

Now I have read that the Buddhists think that the Muslims are trying to take over in Myanmar. I do agree that there are extremists in all religions, but can you tell us of other religions that are murdering innocent people in the name of their religion? Perhaps the Buddhists are putting on bomb belts in southern Thailand to get back at the Muslims who are killing them there. Do you know of any incidents of this happening in Thailand where the Buddhists are retaliating against the Muslims? I find it strange that you jump in here, but I didn't see you jump in when Sunni Man did his "Juden are like the SS Waffen" bit, especially when you must be intelligent enough to realize what is happening elsewhere in this world.

The Muslim community in Myanmar is very small and it's being attacked by the Buddhists for religious reasons. Muslims haven't provoked it.

I find it strange Sally, that you seek to imitate Hossfly. It's odd really. My guess is you have no creativity to invent an online persona or be yourself. My second guess is, you have no ability to comprehend an atrocity when it isn't done by Muslims. You must be intelligent enough to realize what is happening elsewhere in this world. I suppose that if it isn't Muslim, it doesn't qualify as an atrocity. Perhaps that is why you remain so silent at the horrors being perpetrated against women and children in the Congo or against Muslims in Myanmar. I guess if it's not commited by a Muslim it is of no account.

Now, let's move on Sally. Perhaps you can enlighten me on another point. See, I'm confused as to why you expect me to "speak up" when Sunni refers to "Juden" when I notice utter silence on your part when your buddies like Roudy or Rosie villify Muslims. Perhaps there is a double standard at play that I fail to recognize while you are playing an imitation Hossfly role.

The Muslim community in Myanmar is very small and it's being attacked by the Buddhists for religious reasons. Muslims haven't provoked it.

I find it strange Sally, that you seek to imitate Hossfly. It's odd really. My guess is you have no creativity to invent an online persona or be yourself. My second guess is, you have no ability to comprehend an atrocity when it isn't done by Muslims. You must be intelligent enough to realize what is happening elsewhere in this world. I suppose that if it isn't Muslim, it doesn't qualify as an atrocity. Perhaps that is why you remain so silent at the horrors being perpetrated against women and children in the Congo or against Muslims in Myanmar. I guess if it's not commited by a Muslim it is of no account.

Now, let's move on Sally. Perhaps you can enlighten me on another point. See, I'm confused as to why you expect me to "speak up" when Sunni refers to "Juden" when I notice utter silence on your part when your buddies like Roudy or Rosie villify Muslims. Perhaps there is a double standard at play that I fail to recognize while you are playing an imitation Hossfly role.

You seem to be fixated on Hossfly and myself. I am sure that other readers here have seen me post on other boards and know that I am speaking the same as ever. Perhaps you just don't like what Hossfly and I have to say, and that you prefer to hear what Sunni Man and Sherri have to say. Maybe this is your double standard at play.

I realize that there is plenty going on in this world, but isn't this the Middle East forum, and only people with their eyes shut don't see or want to see what is happening there. Who do you think are committing most of the murders in the Middle East? It sure isn't the Buddhists, Christians or the Hindus. Instead of buddying up to Sunni Man and others of his mind set, show that you care about the people in Egypt, Yemen, Iraq, etc. who are bullied and murdered because of their religion.

You seem to be fixated on Hossfly and myself. I am sure that other readers here have seen me post on other boards and know that I am speaking the same as ever. Perhaps you just don't like what Hossfly and I have to say, and that you prefer to hear what Sunni Man and Sherri have to say. Maybe this is your double standard at play.

I realize that there is plenty going on in this world, but isn't this the Middle East forum, and only people with their eyes shut don't see or want to see what is happening there. Who do you think are committing most of the murders in the Middle East? It sure isn't the Buddhists, Christians or the Hindus. Instead of buddying up to Sunni Man and others of his mind set, show that you care about the people in Egypt, Yemen, Iraq, etc. who are bullied and murdered because of their religion.

You could care less about the people in Egypt and Yemen and Iraq. You only address events there to demonize those you hate, Muslims.

You could care less about the people in Egypt and Yemen and Iraq. You only address events there to demonize those you hate, Muslims.

Well, Mrs. Sherri, for someone who wants the readers to think she is a good Christian, you don't seem to care about what is happening to the Christians in the Middle East. All you seem to want to do is demonize the Jews so you must hate them. You appear to want to only make this forum about what is happening in one small area of the Middle East because of your hatred of the Jews and you could care less about what is happening to others in the Middle Eastern countries. What do you care how many Christians are killed in Egypt. If you can't demonize the Jews for this, you say nothing. If Christians in Iraq are murdered and you can't demonize the Jews, you say nothing. No doubt you would say nothing about anything that is happening in the entire Muslim world to Christians unless you can blame the Jews for it because you hate them. See, I can be just like you with your constant bellowing of "You hate Muslims." I am sure the readers are weary of your bellowing out the same stuff all the time like some maniac.

I wonder if Coyote has a link to some information regarding Myanmar buddhist
hatred of islam based on ideology. I cannot find it----Coyote claims that buddhists
are oppressing muslims because that hate islam

I do have a tiny bit of insight into the conflict between TAMILS and BUDDHISTS---
in Sri Lanka-----it is not based on ideological issues----it is a matter of power and
economics (sorry coyote-----I have had friends from Sri lanka and also tamils from
India-------and one christian way back when the place was still Ceylon-----I will not name
them and that which they told me would, logically--not be ON THE NET)

For a long time I thought you were Hossfly's sock.

You both have identical writing and syntax styles; long rambling posts with several, "why doesn't" and "we need to ask" disjointed paragraphs.

But it is odd that Hossfly disappeared about the same time Sally appeared on the board. .. :cool:

Whatever may be the truth about the poster calling himself or herself Sally, what is obvious is he or she or they post to try to divert attention away from the thread topic and Israels continuing human rights abuses in Palestine.

Chapter 5 of Goliath is entitled Hooligans

I start with where the chapter ends, in the next to last paragraph of Chapter 5 appears a quote of words said by Israels Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni, as Cast Lead was ending and as she took responsibility for the indiscriminate violence in Cast Lead, "Israel demonstrated real hooliganism during the course of the recent operation, which I demanded."

This chapter tells us the results of Israeli national elections on January 10, 2009, the Yisrael Beiteinu list wins third place ensuring Lieberman a decisive role in the new government. The biggest winner was the right wing Likud Party which gained 15 seats ensuring Netanyahu would be the next Prime Minister.

Liebermans support comes from Russian immigrants and the youth. At the national convention for his party in Nazareth Illit, crowds of high school students appear chanting for death to Arabs and calling for citizenship to be taken away for disloyalty to the nation.

An 18 year old student named Edan Ivanov tells a Haaretz reporter named Yotan Feldman the country needs Lieberman, and he says as long as there are Arabs there, Israel cannot be a full democracy. 11th grade student Nicole Parnasi says any person who does not declare loyalty to the state should have their citizenship taken away.

Leading up to elections and Cast Lead, a number of attacks by Israeli youths on Arabs occurs. On the eve before Holocaust Remembrance Day, Israeli youth gather into a club wielding mob and assault Arab youth in the mixed city of Acre, badly beating two Arab youth. In Tiberius, a mob chases Arab youths down the boardwalk. As some youth prepare for the Army, they engage in vigilante acts as seemingly a form of play acting.

How surreal all of this is, it is like Max Blumenthal goes back to a particular point in time and recreates the atmosphere for all of us at that place in time so we can feel as if we we were there.

Whatever may be the truth about the poster calling himself or herself Sally, what is obvious is he or she or they post to try to divert attention away from the thread topic and Israels continuing human rights abuses in Palestine.

Chapter 5 of Goliath is entitled Hooligans

I start with where the chapter ends, in the next to last paragraph of Chapter 5 appears a quote of words said by Israels Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni, as Cast Lead was ending and as she took responsibility for the indiscriminate violence in Cast Lead, "Israel demonstrated real hooliganism during the course of the recent operation, which I demanded."

This chapter tells us the results of Israeli national elections on January 10, 2009, the Yisrael Beiteinu list wins third place ensuring Lieberman a decisive role in the new government. The biggest winner was the right wing Likud Party which gained 15 seats ensuring Netanyahu would be the next Prime Minister.

Liebermans support comes from Russian immigrants and the youth. At the national convention for his party in Nazareth Illit, crowds of high school students appear chanting for death to Arabs and calling for citizenship to be taken away for disloyalty to the nation.

An 18 year old student named Edan Ivanov tells a Haaretz reporter named Yotan Feldman the country needs Lieberman, and he says as long as there are Arabs there, Israel cannot be a full democracy. 11th grade student Nicole Parnasi says any person who does not declare loyalty to the state should have their citizenship taken away.

Leading up to elections and Cast Lead, a number of attacks by Israeli youths on Arabs occurs. On the eve before Holocaust Remembrance Day, Israeli youth gather into a club wielding mob and assault Arab youth in the mixed city of Acre, badly beating two Arab youth. In Tiberius, a mob chases Arab youths down the boardwalk. As some youth prepare for the Army, they engage in vigilante acts as seemingly a form of play acting.

How surreal all of this is, it is like Max Blumenthal goes back to a particular point in time and recreates the atmosphere for all of us at that place in time so we can feel as if we we were there.

Mrs. Sherri must think that most readers are interested in what she has written above. As far as diverting, Mrs. Sherri wants to divert this forum from the Middle East forum to be a forum completely devoted to the issues of Israel and the Palestinians. Can you answer why you are not on the forum which is for people to discuss Israel and the Palestinians? Isn't is just marvelous how Mrs. Sherri keeps on talking about the alleged abuses committed by Israel, but she doesn't appear to care one bit of the abuses committed against others in Middle Eastern countries. I wonder if Mrs. Sherri ever took a trip to Iran to visit the in-laws (I have met women married to Muslim men who have done this), and she was in complete agreement with what the Ayatollahs were doing. Perhaps she feels she is doing her bit for the extremist Muslims who want to destroy Israel by constantly bashing Israel. I wonder how many forums she is on doing this. A non-working woman her age usually hangs out during part of the day with friends who also do not work, go to the gym or out for long walks, etc., etc., but it seems that Mrs. Sherri's life is revolved around bashing the Jews and Israel.

Sally or Hossfly should look at a map.

When he or she or they do this, he or she or they shall discover Israel and Palestine are in the Middle East.

Sally or Hossfly should look at a map.

When he or she or they do this, he or she or they shall discover Israel and Palestine are in the Middle East.

Perhaps Mrs. Sherri should look at a map and see that Egypt, Yemen, Iraq, the Gulf States, etc. are all in the Middle East and this is also what should be discussed on this forum. Perhaps she is not interested in what is happening there, including the mistreatment and murder of her "fellow" Christians, but is obsessed with bashing Israel. Now go ahead and bash some more, Mrs. Sherri. Show the readers how obsessed you are with the Jews and Israel, and care nothing about the other people living in the Middle East.

Mrs. Sherri must think that most readers are interested in what she has written above. As far as diverting, Mrs. Sherri wants to divert this forum from the Middle East forum to be a forum completely devoted to the issues of Israel and the Palestinians. Can you answer why you are not on the forum which is for people to discuss Israel and the Palestinians? Isn't is just marvelous how Mrs. Sherri keeps on talking about the alleged abuses committed by Israel, but she doesn't appear to care one bit of the abuses committed against others in Middle Eastern countries. I wonder if Mrs. Sherri ever took a trip to Iran to visit the in-laws (I have met women married to Muslim men who have done this), and she was in complete agreement with what the Ayatollahs were doing. Perhaps she feels she is doing her bit for the extremist Muslims who want to destroy Israel by constantly bashing Israel. I wonder how many forums she is on doing this. A non-working woman her age usually hangs out during part of the day with friends who also do not work, go to the gym or out for long walks, etc., etc., but it seems that Mrs. Sherri's life is revolved around bashing the Jews and Israel.
Hossfly/Sally you sure spent an inordinate amount of time obsessing about what Sherri thinks and does in her personal life.

Just saying........... :cool:

Oh, no, not fixated. Perplexed as to why, in a region where there is so much to discuss you would choose to imitate another poster's style and troll.

Just to be clear, I do understand your sole concern is atrocities commited by Muslims and your silence on non-Muslim atrocities (or atrocities commited on Muslims) speaks volumes.

Some time, you should take a bold step and step out of your clubby little safe zone here and see what is going on in other parts of the world - for example the Congo, where women are so brutally raped as a consequence of ongoing civil war, that they need have their intestines reinserted and their bodies stitched back together. Or Pakistan, where little girls get shot by Taliban insurgents for going to school. Or India, one of the worst places to be a woman where rape is a huge problem, seldom prosecuted, and when conducted by the upper casts on lower casts - unreported. It sucks to be a woman in many parts of the world, including many Islamic majority countries. What a pity you overlook that.

Hossfly/Sally you sure spent an inordinate amount of time obsessing about what Sherri thinks and does in her personal life.

Just saying........... :cool:

It appears to be their sole contribution to the forum.

Forum List

Back