🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No Longer David:*The State of Israel As Goliath

Read my user name nitwit........it says Sunni Man not Shiite Man.

Taqiyya is practiced by the Shia not the Sunni. . :cool:

Sunni Man is trying so hard to convince us that Muslims never lie if they happen to belong to the Sunni cult.
Only a brain dead zionist lover would call 1+ billion muslim people a cult. . :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Islam is by definition, a cult.

CULT – Any group which has a pyramid type authoritarian leadership structure with all teaching and guidance coming from the person/persons at the top.

In furtherance of the “cult” definition: The group will claim to be the only way to God; Nirvana; Paradise; Ultimate Reality; Full Potential, Way to Happiness etc, and will use thought reform or mind control techniques to gain control and keep their members (forced prayer five times a day, being murdered for leaving the cult, for example).

All of Islam is a cult under the above strictures. There is a hierarchy of authority not in any way different from Scientology, for example. Muhammud (swish) is the authority who is dead, but the authority still comes from the "top" through that individual who is no more or less dead than L Ron Hubbard (except he has been dead a lot longer). That the religion confers a special status to these two authorities is of no consequence, as Scientologists confer a special status to their "spiritual leader" as well. Neither this fact nor the antiquity of the Islamist folk being dead (or for that matter the now thankfully dead Ayatolla Komeini or Muhammud's (swat), "companions", is in anyway legitimized one over the other. BTW, each of these men have made grandiose claims of self-importance, each claiming those who follow different paths are doomed to eternal torment.

Lets take the “cult” definition one step further:

The group will have an ELITIST view of itself in relation to others, and a UNIQUE CAUSE. e.i. THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES RIGHT - everyone else is wrong. THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES DOING GOD'S WILL - everyone else is in apostasy.

Again, no religion claims itself secondary in comparison to its competition. That would dismantle the authority of the religion and in the case of islamism, the authority of the religion's inventor.

And one more because I’m on a roll: ( They will promote their cause actively, and in doing so, abuse God-given personal rights and freedoms. This abuse can be THEOLOGICAL, SPIRITUAL, SOCIAL & PSYCHOLOGICAL.

Honestly, there is no more abusive politico-religious ideology than the one muhammud (schmuck), invented.

:.... True story

.........:cool:

Hey, cuckoo, actually I meant sect. Since you hate the Shiites, you probably consider them a cult. However, many in the U.S. would think that a grown up man would be brain dead to convert to Islam. Now just sit quietly behind your computer. You don't want the FBI checking up on you. I think we all have read enough about many converts becoming terrorists, even those who happen to live in the U.S..
So you write 'cult' but we are to guess that you mean 'sect'.?? . :cuckoo:

And what is it with you and your references to the FBI?

Our mosque has a great relationship with both the FBI and Homeland Security.

And I can assure you that any muslim who attends a mosque is already on their list.

True story.......... :cool:

What is it with you and your references to the FBI?

And I can assure you that any muslim who attends a mosque is already on their list.

I'm actually delighted that law enforcement has infiltrated many Sunni/salafist/ wahabbi mosques.

Islamist mosques are so often breeding grounds and assumed safe havens for the more excitable of the pious haters and wannabe killers.

True story

........:cool:

Hey, cuckoo, actually I meant sect. Since you hate the Shiites, you probably consider them a cult. However, many in the U.S. would think that a grown up man would be brain dead to convert to Islam. Now just sit quietly behind your computer. You don't want the FBI checking up on you. I think we all have read enough about many converts becoming terrorists, even those who happen to live in the U.S.

So you write 'cult' but we are to guess that you mean 'sect'.?? . :cuckoo:

And what is it with you and your references to the FBI?

True story.......... :cool:

Cuckoo, can't you accept the fact that I meant sect, or is it because you lie so much that you are projecting onto me. As I said, one poster had a friend in the FBI who told him that these forums were being monitored and that everyone posting had a file. As long as you sit quietly and they think you are just a harmless buffoon conducting some sort of Jihad on these forums, they wouldn't put you on their watch list. I am wondering, since you have claimed several times that I bore you, how come you don't put me on your ignore list with those other esteemed posters? I have a feeling that even though some posters put other posters on ignore lists, they are still reading their posts out of curiosity.

I'm actually delighted that law enforcement has infiltrated many Sunni/salafist/ wahabbi mosques.

Islamist mosques are so often breeding grounds and assumed safe havens for the more excitable of the pious haters and wannabe killers.

True story

I'm glad that they do because many of those picked up by our intelligence agencies have belonged to these mosques. Years ago there was a story or a video about a mosque in England where terrorist acts were being planned.

Israeli Hasbara Bots May speak English, but they don't understand the use of everyday English

Go have fun with your Shiite buddies and play some Taqiyya with them. See who comes out the winner. Make sure you speak in Farsi to them since you are so proficient, Mr. Gooz, just as an ex Iranian would be.

Sunni Man is trying so hard to convince us that Muslims never lie if they happen to belong to the Sunni cult.
Only a brain dead zionist lover would call 1+ billion muslim people a cult. . :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Islam is by definition, a cult.

CULT – Any group which has a pyramid type authoritarian leadership structure with all teaching and guidance coming from the person/persons at the top.

In furtherance of the “cult” definition: The group will claim to be the only way to God; Nirvana; Paradise; Ultimate Reality; Full Potential, Way to Happiness etc, and will use thought reform or mind control techniques to gain control and keep their members (forced prayer five times a day, being murdered for leaving the cult, for example).

All of Islam is a cult under the above strictures. There is a hierarchy of authority not in any way different from Scientology, for example. Muhammud (swish) is the authority who is dead, but the authority still comes from the "top" through that individual who is no more or less dead than L Ron Hubbard (except he has been dead a lot longer). That the religion confers a special status to these two authorities is of no consequence, as Scientologists confer a special status to their "spiritual leader" as well. Neither this fact nor the antiquity of the Islamist folk being dead (or for that matter the now thankfully dead Ayatolla Komeini or Muhammud's (swat), "companions", is in anyway legitimized one over the other. BTW, each of these men have made grandiose claims of self-importance, each claiming those who follow different paths are doomed to eternal torment.

Lets take the “cult” definition one step further:

The group will have an ELITIST view of itself in relation to others, and a UNIQUE CAUSE. e.i. THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES RIGHT - everyone else is wrong. THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES DOING GOD'S WILL - everyone else is in apostasy.

Again, no religion claims itself secondary in comparison to its competition. That would dismantle the authority of the religion and in the case of islamism, the authority of the religion's inventor.

And one more because I’m on a roll: ( They will promote their cause actively, and in doing so, abuse God-given personal rights and freedoms. This abuse can be THEOLOGICAL, SPIRITUAL, SOCIAL & PSYCHOLOGICAL.

Honestly, there is no more abusive politico-religious ideology than the one muhammud (schmuck), invented.

:.... True story

.........:cool:

The problem is that Sunni Man is such a proud Muslim convert that he will never believe anything is wrong with Islam. Even if ex Muslims were in a room with him and gave him reasons why they dropped out, he would put his hands over his ears. I don't think that anyone cares how people worship as long as they allow people who believe differently worship as they please and not try to harm people because of their beliefs.

The problem is that Sunni Man is such a proud Muslim convert that he will never believe anything is wrong with Islam. Even if ex Muslims were in a room with him and gave him reasons why they dropped out, he would put his hands over his ears. I don't think that anyone cares how people worship as long as they allow people who believe differently worship as they please and not try to harm people because of their beliefs.
If you believe that........then why are you continually here denigrating muslims and Islam??

Or are you just a hypocrite............ :cool:

True story

I'm glad that they do because many of those picked up by our intelligence agencies have belonged to these mosques. Years ago there was a story or a video about a mosque in England where terrorist acts were being planned.

Yep. The al quds (al kill kafir), mosque in Hamburg, Germany was notorious as a meeting/ planning venue for the 9-11 Islamic terrorist attacks on New York.

As breeding / training grounds for Islamic terrorists, I'm thankful law enforcement understands mosques are where we need to be vigilant.

If you believe that........then why are you continually here denigrating muslims and Islam??

I found the comment by Sunni to be laughable with reference to allowance for different beliefs.

A fascist ideology such as Islam leaves no allowance for competing beliefs. Convert wannabes such as Sunni, being protected by the Great Satan, have never had to experience actually living in an islamist, totalitarian fear society.

It's actually comedy gold being lectured on allowances for freedom of belief by a convert to a fascist politico-religious ideology.

Sunni "taqiyya" boy claims to have me on ignore but he still reads my posts.

I got a neg rep with his usual whining. I guess getting ripped a new one so often sent him scurrying.

Sunni "taqiyya" boy claims to have me on ignore but he still reads my posts. I got a neg rep with his usual whining. I guess getting ripped a new one so often sent him scurrying.
Fixed (offset)...
tongue_smile.gif

The problem is that Sunni Man is such a proud Muslim convert that he will never believe anything is wrong with Islam. Even if ex Muslims were in a room with him and gave him reasons why they dropped out, he would put his hands over his ears. I don't think that anyone cares how people worship as long as they allow people who believe differently worship as they please and not try to harm people because of their beliefs[

/B].

I found the comment by Sunni to be laughable with reference to allowance for different beliefs.

A fascist ideology such as Islam leaves no allowance for competing beliefs. Convert wannabes such as Sunni, being protected by the Great Satan, have never had to experience actually living in an islamist, totalitarian fear society.

It's actually comedy gold being lectured on allowances for freedom of belief by a convert to a fascist politico-religious ideology.

Of course his comment was laughable. Even though I had signed up for this forum about a year and a half ago, I didn't start posting until the other week, just lurked around now and then. The hypocrite here is Sunni Man who can't seem to open his eyes to what his fellow Muslims are doing to others in the name of their religion. Does anyone really think that Sunni Man would care if a million or two million Shiites died tomorrow at the hands of the Sunnis? He would probably have a party. He himself told us he wants to see the Shiites eliminated. Such love these Muslims have for their fellow Muslims when they belong to different sects!!! Maybe Sunni Man thinks that even if he doesn't become a martyr, he will get someone who looks like one of the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders to be his special concubine up in Paradise. As for Sunni Man's question, perhaps we can turn that around and ask him why his and his friends here and all those who think the same as they do come to these forums to denigrate the Jews and Israel. I have been on other forums in the past and have also lurked around other forums, and this certainly appears to be what is going on.

Of course his comment was laughable. Even though I had signed up for this forum about a year and a half ago, I didn't start posting until the other week, just lurked around now and then. The hypocrite here is Sunni Man who can't seem to open his eyes to what his fellow Muslims are doing to others in the name of their religion. Does anyone really think that Sunni Man would care if a million or two million Shiites died tomorrow at the hands of the Sunnis? He would probably have a party. He himself told us he wants to see the Shiites eliminated. Such love these Muslims have for their fellow Muslims when they belong to different sects!!! Maybe Sunni Man thinks that even if he doesn't become a martyr, he will get someone who looks like one of the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders to be his special concubine up in Paradise. As for Sunni Man's question, perhaps we can turn that around and ask him why his and his friends here and all those who think the same as they do come to these forums to denigrate the Jews and Israel. I have been on other forums in the past and have also lurked around other forums, and this certainly appears to be what is going on.

gee sally, Had I known you were out there "lurking" ---I would have posted
with more enthusiasm One of the prominent features of nazis-----is their FASCINATION
with all things jewish------an example
was ADOLF EICHMANN who made a point of traveling to palestine. ----he even memorized
some lines in Hebrew. I found the same to be true of muslims I encountered----thru
my life time,, beginning as far back as 50 years ago. -----muslims from countries that
persently have no jewish population----"know" all sorts of things about jews at a time
when most americans I knew------had no idea what a "muslim" is---or how it is different
from a "hindu" or a martian. Muslims are FASCINATED with jews

I specially like the part about the Dallas Cowboys cheerleader............ :thup:

Sally is very clear-----she objects to the fact that meccaist pigs murder people
who do not adhere to their religion or wish to leave it. Sally objects to that
which is disgusting filth as do all civilized people. Sally does not "denigrate"
muslims and islam-------like all civilized people she objects to the disgusting
filth which koranic scholars have determined to be "LAW"

I specially like the part about the Dallas Cowboys cheerleader............ :thup:

Don't hold your breath because there will be no cheerleaders up there from any team. The martyrs will find a black nothing; or if there is such a thing as reincarnation, they will come back as cockroaches and other insects for murdering innocent people. Then people could just step on them. Then you wouldn't have to be worrying about the Muslim paradise because there are no Chippendale hunks up there for you.

Since you have been posting "Ignore list: psycho irosie, retard Roudy, homo Hollie," I was hoping that you would call me a name and ignore me. This way I could come back and call you a retarded homo plus whatever name you chose for me, and then end with psycho. Remember to stay out of Muslim countries because they really, really have it in for Gays.

Don't hold your breath because there will be no cheerleaders up there from any team. The martyrs will find a black nothing; or if there is such a thing as reincarnation, they will come back as cockroaches and other insects for murdering innocent people. Then people could just step on them. Then you wouldn't have to be worrying about the Muslim paradise because there are no Chippendale hunks up there for you.

Since you have been posting "Ignore list: psycho irosie, retard Roudy, homo Hollie," I was hoping that you would call me a name and ignore me. This way I could come back and call you a retarded homo plus whatever name you chose for me, and then end with psycho. Remember to stay out of Muslim countries because they really, really have it in for Gays.
Sally, I really don't understand why all the personal attacks against me?

Have I offend you in some way that makes you say such vicious things?? . :confused:

Sally, I really don't understand why all the personal attacks against me?

Have I offend you in some way that makes you say such vicious things?? . :confused:

I guess it is OK for Sunni Man to say Rose is a psycho (and has aksi insinuated that she is a drunk), Roudy is retarded, and Hollie is a homo. Maybe these are terms of endearment for Muslims. I guess Sunni Man didn't want to say anything about how Muslim countries treat Gays.

Forum List

Back