"No Loud Farts From Females Please!"

Holy Shiite! I mean Holy Crap...I thought you were joking Ropey. I've seen it all now. Go blow somebody up and we'll name a street after ya. But by Gawd if ya fart in public we'll throw yer ass in jail. The irony.
Which part of "It's satire" did you misunderstand ?
The Wadiyan is an online satire newspaper that publishes fictional news reports, articles and multimedia content with the intention of providing pure humour.
About | THE WADIYAN

Holy Shiite! I mean Holy Crap...I thought you were joking Ropey. I've seen it all now. Go blow somebody up and we'll name a street after ya. But by Gawd if ya fart in public we'll throw yer ass in jail. The irony.
The Wadiyan is an online satire newspaper that publishes fictional news reports, articles and multimedia content with the intention of providing pure humour.
About | THE WADIYAN
Have you thought, maybe it's so ridiculous as Islamic "laws" usually are, that even satire websites started showing it? Just saying....

Islamic city council bans female flatulence in Indonesia ? O Man this is hilarious | World News Views

News Source: TheSiasat.com (TheSiasat.com ? Siasi Discussion site)

Last edited:
About | THE WADIYAN
Have you thought, maybe it's so ridiculous as Islamic "laws" usually are, that even satire websites started showing it? Just saying....

Not to worry Roudy...it takes a while for some people to get used to my sense of humor and then again some people have no sense of humor.

"No Loud Farts From Females Please!"

And here I was thinking that I'd NEVER agree with anything those goofy Muslims say. :D

Forum List

Back