🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No Medical Treatment for the January 6 Defendants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I appreciate her "report", but can we get some verification of this?

It would be terrible. Let's confirm. I wonder why Tucker didn't ask.

Let's confirm. That's the smart thing to do, right?
You have my permission. Search it out for us.

Christopher Worrell was indicted on six federal charges by the Department of Justice, including allegedly using pepper spray to assault officers on Jan. 6, 2021. He has pleaded not guilty to all charges.

Worrell was reportedly denied access to his prescription medications to treat his cancer, a type of non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, and was not able to see an oncologist for months while in prison

Participate in an insurrection, win an extended stay in jail. They must be there for a good reason if they are still there.

And you're right. I don't care.

BTW, I hate to tell Marge but you do get treatment in jail..even for cancer.

Hey Adolf, They sill have a CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO A SPEEDY TRAIL

SPEEDY TRIAL ACT OF 1974 - DEFINING THE SIXTH AMENDMENT RIGHT | Office of Justice Programs

THE SPEEDY TRIAL ACT OF 1974 MANDATES THAT, BY 1980, THE PERIOD OF DELAY IN ALL FEDERAL AND DISTRICT COURTS SHALL NOT EXCEED 100 DAYS, SUBJECT TO A VARIETY OF EXCLUDABLE PERIODS OF DELAY.

Christopher Worrell was indicted on six federal charges by the Department of Justice, including allegedly using pepper spray to assault officers on Jan. 6, 2021. He has pleaded not guilty to all charges.

Worrell was reportedly denied access to his prescription medications to treat his cancer, a type of non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, and was not able to see an oncologist for months while in prison

Modern democrat Party is full on Fascist

Not making light of the situation but it probably took that long to get a appointment.....Welcome to today's "health care".

That's a fact.
We have irreconcilable differences & a national divorce is the only thing that will prevent violence between us in the not too distant future
I prefer to keep the country intact. They need to be crushed in the next election. If we can't do that, they win. This can't happen without a return to God. The country needs national repentance and revival.

I don't see that happening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back