Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No more asylum for the southern border....Gee too bad

Rosy

VIP Member
Apr 23, 2018
Exactly where I am
This is breaking me heart
Trump limits asylum, says migrants must "have merit'

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump on Friday invoked extraordinary national security powers to deny asylum to migrants who enter the country illegally, tightening the border as caravans of Central Americans slowly approach the United States.

Trump is using the same powers he used to push through a version of the travel ban that was upheld by the Supreme Court. The proclamation puts into place regulations adopted Thursday that circumvent laws stating that anyone is eligible for asylum no matter how he or she enters the country.

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump on Friday invoked extraordinary national security powers to deny asylum to migrants who enter the country illegally, tightening the border as caravans of Central Americans slowly approach the United States.

Trump is using the same powers he used to push through a version of the travel ban that was upheld by the Supreme Court. The proclamation puts into place regulations adopted Thursday that circumvent laws stating that anyone is eligible for asylum no matter how he or she enters the country.
Good! That never made sense to me.

Trump is enraging the Open Borders racist.

immigrationcrimedeaths.jpg

Doesn't break my heart. I'll really try to work up a tear or two. Just don't hold your breath.

Bout damned time they stopped letting people into this country.

These assholes are unskilled, uneducated and don't speak English. All they will do is cost we the tax payer more money every year.

If they want asylum they could have asked for it in the countries they passed through. Hell. Mexico offered and they refused. Guess the only asylum they want is in the US so we can pay for their stupid asses.

Last edited:
"Must have merit".

That does sound like it takes out the democrat voters and invaders.

Oh...there's still a refugee invasion? Funny how tiny trump hasn't mentioned it since the election.

Oh...there's still a refugee invasion? Funny how tiny trump hasn't mentioned it since the election.

Oh they are still rolling our way and everyone but you knows it.

Now that they can't get asylum. They can take Mexico's gracious offer.

He did just when talking to reporters today before boarding Marine 1 at the WH.
He's off to Paris. He is a busy man

LOL which law is it that states anyone is eligible for asylum no matter how he or she enters the country?

Isn't the law that they are eligible to apply for asylum? Also, don't most applications get rejected?

Will this increase the number of illegals? Wont they come here anyway and just not apply for asylum?

Good! That never made sense to me.
Wait a minute, are we allowed to agree?

I need clarification on this

Forum List

Back