No more cheating in Pennsylvania

You are the party that claims minorities are not smart enough to get an ID
Who says that other than the Neo-GOP wanting to denigrate.
Even people too stupid to follow simple directions?
That will sure restore faith in our elected officials.
How does forgetting to scribble the date on the outside envelop equate to wide spread cheating and election fraud?

If there was a ginormous cheating ring, do you think they would forget that little rule?

Who says that other than the Neo-GOP wanting to denigrate.

How does forgetting to scribble the date on the outside envelop equate to wide spread cheating and election fraud?

If there was a ginormous cheating ring, do you think they would forget that little rule?
It does not equate to fraud, it equates to stupid. You are more than familiar with stupid. The votes should not, and will not be counted.

It does not equate to fraud, it equates to stupid. You are more than familiar with stupid. The votes should not, and will not be counted.
So no more cheating in Pennsylvania is kind of a bull shit title for the story then?

Stupid comes on both sides of the track and both sides seem evenly matched to me.

Imagine being such a fascist prick you’re bragging about taking away people’s votes.

Actually it’s you fascist pricks taking peoples legitimate votes away by allowing them to be canceled by illegitimate votes.

I know what I wrote.

You misread it. It’s okay. Happens all the time. I’m not mad.

But I am mad that people like you are gloating over the idea that people’s votes won’t count due to a meaningless error. That’s disgusting.

Election rules exist. We don’t get to follow only the ones we like. Learn to think with less feelings and everyone will be better off.

Election rules exist. We don’t get to follow only the ones we like. Learn to think with less feelings and everyone will be better off.
Arbitrary and unnecessary election rules are wrong and celebrating people’s loss of their vote because of them demonstrates your lack of interest in the people’s ability to chose their representatives.

Arbitrary and unnecessary election rules are wrong and celebrating people’s loss of their vote because of them demonstrates your lack of interest in the people’s ability to chose their representatives.
Who gets to decide what’s arbitrary and unnecessary?

Forum List

Back