No more "Drain the Swamp"

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
Newt Gingrich said that Trump no longer is using the term 'drain the Swamp":

"Drain the swamp" was a refrain of Donald Trump during the presidential campaign, but Newt Gingrich says the president-elect "doesn't want to use it anymore" now that he's knee-deep in alligators.
"I'm told he now just disclaims that. He now says it was cute, but he doesn't want to use it anymore," Gingrich, who informally advises Trump, said Wednesday on NPR's "Morning Edition."

So Trumpettes, your Orange Leader just said the words "Drain the Swamp" were just to dupe his feeble minded supporters.

Ha Ha Fricken Ha

"Drain the swamp" was a refrain of Donald Trump during the presidential campaign, but Newt Gingrich says the president-elect "doesn't want to use it anymore" now that he's knee-deep in alligators.
"I'm told he now just disclaims that. He now says it was cute, but he doesn't want to use it anymore," Gingrich, who informally advises Trump, said Wednesday on NPR's "Morning Edition."

So Trumpettes, your Orange Leader just said the words "Drain the Swamp" were just to dupe his feeble minded supporters.

Ha Ha Fricken Ha
I know that it's tough for you but candidates change their rhetoric after winning an election, especially at this level. Trump will govern all of America. That's a different role than giving speeches and getting the points across. obama is the only one I can ever remember popping off his yap like he was still running for office.

Ha Ha Fricken Ha

He is nothing but a Freak Show liar ~ his supporters will find that out too when they wake up from their Trump coma

I still remember "Hope and Change"

Trump can not even come up with his own slogan .....

upload_2016-12-21_7-44-7.jpeg

Your an idiot...Gingrich didn't say he is changing a single policy or opinion. But as a sitting President should use a more dignified term.
But of course the left-wing faux news organizations are going wild with this interview today spinning it into something it is not.
Just another day in the left wing media

Ha Ha Fricken Ha
I know that it's tough for you but candidates change their rhetoric after winning an election, especially at this level. Trump will govern all of America. That's a different role than giving speeches and getting the points across. obama is the only one I can ever remember popping off his yap like he was still running for office.

He could care less about unity.....

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump Dec 18
If my many supporters acted and threatened people like those who lost the election are doing, they would be scorned & called terrible names!

I still remember "Hope and Change"
Do you still remember losing 745,000 jobs a month during Gomer`s last 5 months? Do you remember 25,000 killed and wounded looking for wmds? Hope and change was good for me when the DOW rose 11,000 points. It`s too bad you missed out on that :(

Ha Ha Fricken Ha

He could care less about unity.....

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump Dec 18
If my many supporters acted and threatened people like those who lost the election are doing, they would be scorned & called terrible names!
If he could care less then that means he cares. But I'm not sure what kind of point you are trying to make. If he says his side would be scorned that means he doesn't care about the other side? Makes no sense.

Lots of alligators in that swamp, no question. They will fight for their lives and run to their best buddies in media to cry their eyeballs out.

Lots of alligators in that swamp, no question. They will fight for their lives and run to their best buddies in media to cry their eyeballs out.

On a serious note...

I think that you know I supported Trump with this promise, although I fine him to be a dangerous liar now..

Do you really support the alligators he put in when he ran on the platform to get rid of them?

Forum List

Back