No more "Drain the Swamp"

Lots of alligators in that swamp, no question. They will fight for their lives and run to their best buddies in media to cry their eyeballs out.

On a serious note...

I think that you know I supported Trump with this promise, although I fine him to be a dangerous liar now..

Do you really support the alligators he put in when he ran on the platform to get rid of them?
A. They will be working for him and
B. He knows how to say "You're fired".
C. They aren't alligators until they start lining their pockets at our expense.

Newt Gingrich said that Trump no longer is using the term 'drain the Swamp":

"Drain the swamp" was a refrain of Donald Trump during the presidential campaign, but Newt Gingrich says the president-elect "doesn't want to use it anymore" now that he's knee-deep in alligators.
"I'm told he now just disclaims that. He now says it was cute, but he doesn't want to use it anymore," Gingrich, who informally advises Trump, said Wednesday on NPR's "Morning Edition."

So Trumpettes, your Orange Leader just said the words "Drain the Swamp" were just to dupe his feeble minded supporters.

Ha Ha Fricken Ha
It only matters what Trump says. What you say is total butt hemorrhage.

Lots of alligators in that swamp, no question. They will fight for their lives and run to their best buddies in media to cry their eyeballs out.

On a serious note...

I think that you know I supported Trump with this promise, although I fine him to be a dangerous liar now..

Do you really support the alligators he put in when he ran on the platform to get rid of them?
A. They will be working for him and
B. He knows how to say "You're fired".
C. They aren't alligators until they start lining their pockets at our expense.
You mean like Trump has already?

"Drain the swamp" was a refrain of Donald Trump during the presidential campaign, but Newt Gingrich says the president-elect "doesn't want to use it anymore" now that he's knee-deep in alligators.
"I'm told he now just disclaims that. He now says it was cute, but he doesn't want to use it anymore," Gingrich, who informally advises Trump, said Wednesday on NPR's "Morning Edition."

So Trumpettes, your Orange Leader just said the words "Drain the Swamp" were just to dupe his feeble minded supporters.

Ha Ha Fricken Ha
Beating the Beast was draining the swamp.

Your an idiot...Gingrich didn't say he is changing a single policy or opinion. But as a sitting President should use a more dignified term.
But of course the left-wing faux news organizations are going wild with this interview today spinning it into something it is not.
Just another day in the left wing media
"Your an idiot".....these Drumplethinskin minion comments just write themselves......:lol:

Ha Ha Fricken Ha

Nice try to get rid of your butt hurt, but he is already "draining the swamp" and will continue to do so as evidenced by Boeing's commitment to keep costs down on the new Air Force One. Government costs were WAY out of control. Trump says, "You're Welcome" for saving your tax dollars. With that point made, no one in their right mind thought the President Elect was going to continue to use the phrase, but he is taking action.

From Fox:

The CEO of Boeing told President-elect Donald Trump Wednesday that his company can build a new Air Force One for less than originally quoted -- after Trump complained about the cost.

Earlier this month, Trump made headlines for blasting the company on Twitter for alleged cost overruns with the new fleet of Air Force One planes.

Trump called on the government to cancel the contract and called the supposed $4 billion price tag out of control.

Boeing CEO vows to build new Air Force One for less after Trump complaints

CONSIDER THE SWAMP DRAINED on this project!

Ha Ha Fricken Ha

Nice try to get rid of your butt hurt, but he is already "draining the swamp" and will continue to do so as evidenced by Boeing's commitment to keep costs down on the new Air Force One. Government costs were WAY out of control. Trump says, "You're Welcome" for saving your tax dollars. With that point made, no one in their right mind thought the President Elect was going to continue to use the phrase, but he is taking action.

From Fox:

The CEO of Boeing told President-elect Donald Trump Wednesday that his company can build a new Air Force One for less than originally quoted -- after Trump complained about the cost.

Earlier this month, Trump made headlines for blasting the company on Twitter for alleged cost overruns with the new fleet of Air Force One planes.

Trump called on the government to cancel the contract and called the supposed $4 billion price tag out of control.

Boeing CEO vows to build new Air Force One for less after Trump complaints

CONSIDER THE SWAMP DRAINED on this project!
Actually, the CEO of Boeing aid they would work on lowering the cost under the 4.2 billion Trump said. We know his 4.2 billion was wrong to start with.

You people ain't too swift.

I am shocked that he didn't find a cabinet post for the CEO of General Electric.
sorry that is obamas buddy

-LOL

The Unholy Marriage Of GE And President Obama At The Altar Of Industrial Policy

And, yet, GE contributed half a million dollars more to republicans than they did to democrats:

Company Name General Electric Company
Stock Symbol GE
Sector Conglomerates
Industry Conglomerates
Total Contribution Dollar Amount $13,914,790
(1999 - Present)
Average Contribution Dollar Amount $558
Total Contribution Dollar Amount to Republicans $2,691,937
(19% of total)
Average Contribution Dollar Amount to Republicans $1,195
Total Contribution Dollar Amount to Democrats $2,185,936
(16% of total)
Average Contribution Dollar Amount to Democrats $901

General Electric Company - Money,Politics,Campaign Contributions,General Electric Company

Looks to me like Trump is draining the swamp so that he can build a marsh.

But it makes no difference. Even Trump admitted that he just used the term to rile up his base. None of his people are to use the phrase any more.

I am shocked that he didn't find a cabinet post for the CEO of General Electric.

-LOL

naw he is an obama billionaire through and through

One of Obama's Biggest Donors Now His 'Economics Adviser'

-LOL

And, yet, GE contributed half a million dollars more to republicans than they did to democrats:

Company Name General Electric Company
Stock Symbol GE
Sector Conglomerates
Industry Conglomerates
Total Contribution Dollar Amount $13,914,790
(1999 - Present)
Average Contribution Dollar Amount $558
Total Contribution Dollar Amount to Republicans $2,691,937
(19% of total)
Average Contribution Dollar Amount to Republicans $1,195
Total Contribution Dollar Amount to Democrats $2,185,936
(16% of total)
Average Contribution Dollar Amount to Democrats $901

General Electric Company - Money,Politics,Campaign Contributions,General Electric Company

Looks to me like Trump is draining the swamp so that he can build a marsh.

But it makes no difference. Even Trump admitted that he just used the term to rile up his base. None of his people are to use the phrase any more.
dance puppet dance

ol jeffery is a lefty supporter though and through

Last week President Obama appointed the CEO of General Electric, Jeffery Immelt, to head up his Economic Advisory Board. This is, as Freedomworks' Tabitha Hale wrote, "an obvious rent seeking arrangement between Big Government and Big Business."

As to the donations to Obama's coffers, Open Secrets has GE's 2008 donations to Obama's presidential campaign clocking in at $499,130 putting the company in Obama's top 20 donators. Other big donors include Goldman Sachs ($994,795), Citigroup ($701,290), and UBS AG ($543,219).

I guess that GE is not on board with Trump, because of his ridiculous economic "policy" (neither are the Koch Brothers), so they are just shoveling their money to congressional republicans instead.

Forum List

Back