No, Muslims Should NOT Be Allowed To Serve In Public Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can prove what I say about Islam. What about you Pogo?

I don't even know what you "say about Islam" but I've lived, worked and traveled among about a thousand times more Muslims than the OP has, and none of his malarkey holds up.

I have lived and worked with and socialized with muslims more than ten thousand times-----my very own husband was born into ACTUAL DHIMMI STATUS---in a shariah shit hole-------I am so polite that I have been invited to mosques and WENT.
I read the Koran more than 50 years ago-------Pogoid ----you know nothing other than PARLOR ISLAM-------cup of tea stuff. The British are even more polite

You don't have the first clue where I've been.

Admit it.

Here's a hint: "parlors" is not one of them.

Last edited:
911.jpg
Well how about that... POGO THINKS 9/11 IS... "FUNNY."

Well how about that. Pogo thinks the fact that you think posting a Googly image makes a point, is funny.

Must be State-the-Obvious Day.

On the other hand I think your willingness to step on dead bodies of victims in order to score MUH TEAM points on a message board is fucking cheap.
Who flew planes into the twin towers, POGO? Mennonites?

IGNORANT is no way to go through life.

Where did you get your tiny little mind where every act is something "religious"? eBay? Hope you kept the receipt because that motherfucker is DOA.

I tell ya what, speaking of places I've been, first time I went to England there was high-level security everywhere especially transportation hubs, looking for bombs. And yet, in that entire period, nobody ever tried to pull a "everything I need to know about Catholicism I learned from the IRA".

DUMBASS.

Well how about that. Pogo thinks the fact that you think posting a Googly image makes a point, is funny.

On the other hand I think your willingness to step on dead bodies of victims in order to score MUH TEAM points on a message board is fucking cheap.

Where did you get your tiny little mind where every act is something religious? eBay? Hope you kept the receipt because that motherfucker is DOA.
Are you REALLY.... REALLY... going to try and say... that muslims flying planes into the twin towers had NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM?

You have GOT to be RETARDED.

I don't even know what you "say about Islam" but I've lived, worked and traveled among about a thousand times more Muslims than the OP has, and none of his malarkey holds up.
And you'll defend them right up until they saw your fucking head off while you're alive, or put you in a cage and dose you with gas and light you on fire, or shoot up a gay bar full of your friends, or beat their wife and tell you their koran teaches them how to do it, or have Talib call our President a MOTHER FUCKER... how STUPID can you be?

Now I remember why I don't do hallucinogens. :cuckoo:

Where did you get your tiny little mind where every act is something religious? eBay? Hope you kept the receipt because that motherfucker is DOA.
Are you REALLY.... REALLY... going to try and say... that muslims flying planes into the twin towers had NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM?

Have yourself a good cry, if it helps.

And you'll defend them right up until they saw your fucking head off while you're alive, or put you in a cage and dose you with gas and light you on fire, or shoot up a gay bar full of your friends, or beat their wife and tell you their koran teaches them how to do it, or have Talib call our President a MOTHER FUCKER... how STUPID can you be?

Now I remember why I don't do hallucinogens. :cuckoo:
I don't think you remember jack shit, period.

Individual Muslims do not matter when it comes to what Islam says commands or obligates. They cannot change one word of it. And the malarkey you speak of goes on daily.

Islam inspires terror and violence, it is political and intolerant. The Islamic texts plainly state this and the example for all is Muhammad, who is Islam. Non-assimilation is an obligation, and we see more than enough of that throughout Western Europe. Islam intends to dominate the world and too many take it serious and their support network is huge.

It is a real problem. We can learn from others mistakes while we allow as civilized people this kind of hate taught to children around the world. Call it out.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Keep lying to yourself, but quit pushing your horse crap on everyone else.

I have lived and worked with and socialized with muslims more than ten thousand times-----my very own husband was born into ACTUAL DHIMMI STATUS---in a shariah shit hole-------I am so polite that I have been invited to mosques and WENT.
I read the Koran more than 50 years ago-------Pogoid ----you know nothing other than PARLOR ISLAM-------cup of tea stuff. The British are even more polite

Admit it.

you stated-----"I have worked with muslims". I believed you. So have I. I learned nothing about muslims or islam by simply working with muslims. If you wish to "DIVULGE" more------do so Based on what I knew about islam and muslims and that which muslims "know" ------and that which is taught in mosques------as I gazed at the World Trade Center----sept. 11, 2001------watching billows of white smoke rise from the first tower and then the CRASH into the second tower------I was not all that surprised.--------were you?

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
--------------- Pogo is muslim or a muslim supporter and apologist and that is all .

Individual Muslims do not matter when it comes to what Islam says commands or obligates. They cannot change one word of it. And the malarkey you speak of goes on daily.

Islam inspires terror and violence it is political and intolerant. The Islamic texts plainly state this and the example for all is Muhammad, who is Islam. Non-assimilation is an obligation, and we see more than enough of that throughout Western Europe. Islam intends to dominate the world and to many take it serious and their support network is huge.

It is a real problem. We can learn from others mistakes while we allow as civilized people this kind of hate taught to children around the world. Call it out.

You should know that I don't watch TV and don't read the hair-on-fire blogs that spews all this shit.

I do however read history, which is why I called out the OP for exactly what he's doing, and several of its historical parallels, in my first post here as the first order of business. That point stands.

I don't wanna hear about da eebil Jews, da eebil Germans, da eebil Chinese, da eebil Irish, da eebil Eye-talians, da eebil Mexicans, da eebil Catholics, da eebil Presbyterians, da eebil Brazilians, da eebil Danes, da eebil blondes, da eebil Sagittarians, or whatever the Emmanuel Goldstein is next week. K? That childish shit played out a long time ago.

Admit it.

you stated-----"I have worked with muslims". I believed you. So have I. I learned nothing about muslims or islam by simply working with muslims. If you wish to "DIVULGE" more------do so Based on what I knew about islam and muslims and that which muslims "know" ------and that which is taught in mosques------as I gazed at the World Trade Center----sept. 11, 2001------watching billows of white smoke rise from the first towen and then the CRASH into the second tower------I was not all that surprised.--------were you?

I was actually packing for a plane that day. Damn straight I was surprised. But what never occurred to me was to think "AHA! RELIGION!"

I mean that's just fuckin' stoopid.

NEWS FLASH Doodles ---- I ain't the one "pushing" here. I'm the one dismissing it.

See how lost you are when you're drunk on your own hate?

Admit it.

you stated-----"I have worked with muslims". I believed you. So have I. I learned nothing about muslims or islam by simply working with muslims. If you wish to "DIVULGE" more------do so Based on what I knew about islam and muslims and that which muslims "know" ------and that which is taught in mosques------as I gazed at the World Trade Center----sept. 11, 2001------watching billows of white smoke rise from the first towen and then the CRASH into the second tower------I was not all that surprised.--------were you?

I was actually packing for a plane that day. Damn straight I was surprised. But what never occurred to me was to think "AHA! RELIGION!"

I mean that's just fuckin' stoopid.

what do you imagine is the basis for SPECIFICALLY ISLAMIC TERRORISM----
as in suicide missions with mass killing objective resulting in another batch of
ISLAMIC HEROES?. Why do you imagine that muslims who MURDER FOR ALLAH ------are monetarily compensated for doing so? Your comment is something like "well---we catholics have no idea why some girls become nuns---it has NOTHING TO DO WITH RELIGION" ----how about this one-----"American culture and ethos has nothing to do with lots of boys wanting to be baseball stars"
You seem to have missed LOTS about the culture of those people amongst whom you mingled I like this one----"the belief of a four year old protestant child in the USA that Santa lives in the north pole has NOTHING to do with his culture and religion."

NEWS FLASH Doodles ---- I ain't the one "pushing" here. I'm the one dismissing it.

See how lost you are when you're drunk on your own hate?

Did Malinowsky HATE the Trobianders? Did Pearl S Buck HATE the Chinese?
Did Sigmund Freud HATE Austrians?

all America's allies want the US to take on China because they know we're the only ones that can.

that's the real threat, not Mumslims
There are a number of different threats. Islam is ALWAYS a threat, and isn't going away, unless it make it do that.
You rant and you rave.....what are you going to DO about it?

I have read the Koran, and they did a POOR JOB of Copying. They intentionally pervert even the most basic Old Testament stories.
And the best litmus test of their FAKE Religion is to ask any MUSLIM if they Honor The Abrahamic Covenant. They don't even respect The Ten Commandments.

It is the Old Testament stories that are fake or sick.
Most of the Old Testament was not written until hundreds of years later, and are made up.
I mean really, do you actually believe someone turned into a pillar of salt?

But it is easy to prove Muslims always upheld the Abrahamic Convenant.
Just look at all the Jewish Viziers hired by Muslims to rule and administer for them.
No where is that more apparent than the Iberian Peninsula.
And it was the Christians who murdered all the Jews in Spain after they took over, not the Muslim Moors.
It is the Christians who conduct the inquisitions of torture and murder, the Conquistadors, etc., not Muslims.
You Mean The Roman Catholic Church which is Equally Evil and like Islam is a Completely Perverted interpretation of God's Word.
The Roman Catholic Church is nothing but The Roman Empire's Pantheistic Religion covered in a Veneer of Faux Christianity and it was The Roman Catholic Church like all Fake Religions like Islam & Nazism that committed atrocities.

That does not excuse Vile Islam or Vile Nazism from their Genocidal Rampages.

There is nothing Honorable about Islam, other than on Judgment Day, The World will be rid of Millions of Evil Muslims when the Great Judge casts them all in to Hell with The False Prophet and ANTI-CHRIST.

If you are throwing away Judaism, Catholics, and Muslims, then what is left?
It is just Protestants you think have it right?
What about all the TV Evangelists then?
He's supportive of the Russian Orthodox Church like his boss, Putin.
--------------------------------- Russian Orthodox / Greek Orthodox are fine as far as I know . They are one and the same and are Christian . I like the Old Believers Branch that I have read about and ave met a few of them Bode .
Of course. Putin's religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back