No, Muslims Should NOT Be Allowed To Serve In Public Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still, Britain killed just short of 1 million German civilians following WW1, due to a famine caused by blockading Germany & it's resources & goods by Britain to punish Germany.
Part of that was a defensive action to prevent Germany from regrouping and attacking England some more.

If you were Satan, and you thought you had killed off God with crucifying his son and yet 500 years later this religion is growing. WTF are you going to do? You need a counter religion. Quickly. You can’t work up a virgin birth so maybe some lunatic war lord that loves killing and screwing nine year old girls is right up your alley. You have to have death, have to. No celebrating life and being decent to people. Fuck that. Kill them if they won’t kill for you. Going to need a religion that allows you to beat on women. They stay in line better if they have no choice. If your daughter gets out of control that’s on you, kill her. I want that bitch covered up too. We saw what happened in the Garden of Eden and we can’t have the broads being individuals and shit. I need people willing to kill them selves for my cause if they take others out in the process. There’s no love thy neighbor bullshit. If they don’t kneel to the death cult kill them.

I can keep going but you get the idea. Show me something about islam that is better for anyone.

----------------------------------- that was THEN but importation of muslims into Western World is NOW . And i can't speak about THEN . You may be talking 'taqiyah' for all i know Rigby . My only comment was that 'islam' is a false copycat of Christian and Jewish names and ideas that add legitimacy and concepts that is only 1400 hundred years old Rigby . The copying of the names , ideas and concepts adds legitimacy to 'mo's' 'BS' and some faulty thinkers are hood winked by the 'korans' BS Rigby .

So Islam is 600 years newer than Christianity?
It certainly is a whole lot better than Judaism, where women are not considered to have souls.
Its not false because it is a reformation that is better.
Protestant religions are newer still, and that makes them better because more has been fixed.

you imam said that in jewish thought women have no souls?------what else did he tell you?

I am Jewish and anyone reading the Talmud or any religious books learns right away that according to Judaism, women do not have souls.
That is why women are not allowed to be rabbis, and have to sit separately.

Aretha Franklin is not amused.
--------------------------- Think that she is recently dead of some 'liver disease' isn't she Pogo ??

All the more reason she's not amused.

------------------------ I think that the TRUMP is selling the Saudis weapons but not 'nukes' although who knows what the future has in store .
Let's see if Dragonlady can come up with some links as I requested ( to back up her words) We can keep watching. :biggrin:

If you were Satan, and you thought you had killed off God with crucifying his son and yet 500 years later this religion is growing. WTF are you going to do? You need a counter religion. Quickly. You can’t work up a virgin birth so maybe some lunatic war lord that loves killing and screwing nine year old girls is right up your alley. You have to have death, have to. No celebrating life and being decent to people. Fuck that. Kill them if they won’t kill for you. Going to need a religion that allows you to beat on women. They stay in line better if they have no choice. If your daughter gets out of control that’s on you, kill her. I want that bitch covered up too. We saw what happened in the Garden of Eden and we can’t have the broads being individuals and shit. I need people willing to kill them selves for my cause if they take others out in the process. There’s no love thy neighbor bullshit. If they don’t kneel to the death cult kill them.

I can keep going but you get the idea. Show me something about islam that is better for anyone.

You got that funny at word number four.

You got that funny at word number four.
Shit. Barely got it in before your ability to count went away.

it is 'islam' that is the problem . Christianity and Judaism and their various branches are fine and dandy . It is 'islam' that is the violent and warring religion Rigby .

Islam is totally defensive.
The west likes to complain about the Muslims over running Constantinople and turning it into Istanbul, but remember Constantinople was a Roman invasion and occupation.
The west should never have been in Turkey/Anatolia, in the first place.

And the original Muslim empire was Arab.
They were not only defeated by exterminated by the Mongol invasion around 1100, so it makes no sense to talk about them invading anyone. They didn't.
It is Europe that was the big invader, with the evil Crusades, the British imperialism, etc.

bean brain------CONSTANTINOPLE was not arab or muslim when Rome entered
the area Turkey and Anatolia were INVADED by trash from Arabia ---and later
another MINION of muhummad rapist of mecca------DA KHAN GENOCIDAL PIG

That is silly because Islam did not exist when the Romans invaded the Parthians who lived in what became Constantiople,
Nor did Arabs defeat the Roman occupiers and force them out.
There were a series of invaders off the steppes that go all the way to Mongolia, that included the Mongols, the Moguls, and the Turks.
None of the invaders came from Arabia.
That only thing Arab about them was they adopted the Arab language.
These invaders were NOT minions of Mecca, and in fact totally wiped out all Arab living in Mecca when they captured it.

The Byzantines I think she meant.

Arabs tried to overtake the Byzantine including Constantinople in 717, when Byzantines & Bulgars flushed them out. AKA basically the ancestors of Greeks & Bulgarians kicked the Arabs out.

Although, yes, the Turks from the Steppes, eventually had invaded & overtaken Anatolia.

Although, Turks aren't indigenous to the Steppes, ironically Indo-Iranians / Indo-Europeans are.

The Turks presumably come from near China & Mongolia, and kept conquering Indo-Iranians, like Tocharians, Scythians, and so forth.
Eventually they made it to Anatolia.

Close but not quite.
The Byzantines are eastern Romans, after the western Romans got wiped out.
There was an Arab attack on the Byzantine Romans that everyone hated in 717, but it failed.
The Byzantines were not at all Greek, and the Greeks hated the Byzantine Romans as much as anyone.

And the Steppes are not just in Europe. They continue all the way to Mongolia.
Which is where the Mongols came from in 1241 when they invaded.
But if I remember the details rights, I don't think they defeated the Byzantine Romans yet at that time.
I believe the Turks came to the European Steppes along with the Mongols and later Moguls, as hired mercenaries.
But I think it was the Turks who later took Constantinople.

There hasn't yet been a "World War Eleven" actually. Are you from the future?

Meanwhile guess what kind of name "Eisenhower" is. I'll float you a hint -- it's not Sanskrit.
Once again you refuse to address the point...I guess its because you know I'm right.....

What, because I cited Eisenhower instead of, say, Karl Mundt?

Your more obscure point about bigotry however is well taken --- there was indeed a time when asswipes like the OP tried to get German language courses banned, changed the name of "German Shepherd" to "police dog", and grabbed Dachshunds out of their owners' arms and stoned them to death in the street. Rump's own father, who you'll remember was born in "a very wonderful place in Germany", used to pass as "Swedish". I actually noted this in my first post here, the one about prior discrimination by hate groups: Jews, Blacks, Catholics, Germans, Irish, Italian, Chinese, Eastern Europeans, Native Americans, everybody from the Papists to the Rapists, and where it all leads.

This is just one more on the same path, so yeah good point. Wish I'd thought of it myself. Oh wait ---- I did.
We were at war with Germany...they were the definition of evil...just like radical Muslims are today....putting them in office is stupid...If Omar doesn't sound radical to you something is wrong with you....and how dare you criticize the American people from the 1940's while you sit here today a free man because of their sacrifices...and their ability to know who our enemy is....you sir are a spoiled ungrateful slug...

Wrong.

We caused the wars with Germany, not Germany, and they were not evil.
We were evil.
We sided with the terrorists in WWI, who deliberately planned to assassinate Archduke Ferdinand and his wife.
Then we helped starve Germany into submission, so we could steal all their foreign investments and take over their industries.

And similarly we caused all the conflicts with Muslisms, by illegally taking over their countries, murdering, stealing, etc.
Your are crazy...where did you go to school?....Germany was invading Europe and bombing the shit out of our allies like great Britain...we were not going to sit back and allow this...we did not want to face Germany after they were in control of Europe and beating them in warfare was the smart thing to do...jeeze I never knew we had so many screwballs in America....

What the Allies did to Germany and Austria in WWI was criminal.
Germany was justified to retaliate in WWII for the evil crimes the Allies did to Germany and Austria in the Treaty of Versailles.

Just as divisive as the Bible...two sides of the same coin.
That often-expressed equation nation is the most ludicrous thing ever spoken. Nothing could be more different than the Christianity and Islam. And why anyone (not a Muslim) would speak up for Islam is bizarre.

Actually, you are totally wrong.
Both Christianity and Islam are reformed versions of Judaism, and are very, very similar in all ways.
The main difference being that Christianity attacked and invaded more countries like the Conquistadors and Crusaders, while Muslims tend to be more peaceful.

To say that Germans were just innocent in WW1, is simply absurd.
You're talking to a Muslim, jihadist lunatic.

Not necessarily.
But he could be Muslim.

A lot of Europeans aren't too keen on Israel & even a good deal prefer Germans over Brits.

He could be Muslim...also could be an Austrian or German or even a Finn or Latvian ,Estonian, Western Ukrainian, or Hungarian or even Italian or Spanish.

Last edited:
A year ago, there was a thread entitled >> "Do Republicans believe a Muslim should be allowed to serve in public office if elected?" I'm now answering that by saying No, Republicans don't believe Muslims should be allowed to serve in public office, elected or not. Furthermore, no American should be OK with Muslims serving in public office.

First of all, in America, Islam is sedition, by virtue of it's supremacism, which is in violation of the Constitution (article 6, section 2, part 1-the Supremacy Clause).

Secondly, Islam is an ideology (masquerading as a religion), which advocates (if not commands) the violation of scores of US laws, including some of the most serious felonies (ex. murder, rape, pedophilia, slavery, sex discrimination)

Not only should Muslims not be part of government in America, but Islam should not exist in America, period. There should be no mosques, no Korans, no Islamic centers, etc

No neo Nazi should be allowed to post on the Social Media, no real American should allow these reprobates to do so.

SARCASM ALERT

Only a neo Nazi scum bag would post such an evil thread.

What, because I cited Eisenhower instead of, say, Karl Mundt?

Your more obscure point about bigotry however is well taken --- there was indeed a time when asswipes like the OP tried to get German language courses banned, changed the name of "German Shepherd" to "police dog", and grabbed Dachshunds out of their owners' arms and stoned them to death in the street. Rump's own father, who you'll remember was born in "a very wonderful place in Germany", used to pass as "Swedish". I actually noted this in my first post here, the one about prior discrimination by hate groups: Jews, Blacks, Catholics, Germans, Irish, Italian, Chinese, Eastern Europeans, Native Americans, everybody from the Papists to the Rapists, and where it all leads.

This is just one more on the same path, so yeah good point. Wish I'd thought of it myself. Oh wait ---- I did.
We were at war with Germany...they were the definition of evil...just like radical Muslims are today....putting them in office is stupid...If Omar doesn't sound radical to you something is wrong with you....and how dare you criticize the American people from the 1940's while you sit here today a free man because of their sacrifices...and their ability to know who our enemy is....you sir are a spoiled ungrateful slug...

Wrong.

We caused the wars with Germany, not Germany, and they were not evil.
We were evil.
We sided with the terrorists in WWI, who deliberately planned to assassinate Archduke Ferdinand and his wife.
Then we helped starve Germany into submission, so we could steal all their foreign investments and take over their industries.

And similarly we caused all the conflicts with Muslisms, by illegally taking over their countries, murdering, stealing, etc.
Your are crazy...where did you go to school?....Germany was invading Europe and bombing the shit out of our allies like great Britain...we were not going to sit back and allow this...we did not want to face Germany after they were in control of Europe and beating them in warfare was the smart thing to do...jeeze I never knew we had so many screwballs in America....

The Germ-Mans also were using Mustard gas against them, thanks to the Kosher founding father of Chemical Warfare, one Fritz Haber.

Still, Britain killed just short of 1 million German civilians following WW1, due to a famine caused by blockading Germany & it's resources & goods by Britain to punish Germany.
Everything Germany agreed to after WW1 was being ignored by Germany....they were playing with fire...just like Iran is today....

Since Germany did not start WWI, it was started by the Russians with their Serbian plot to assassinate Archduke Ferdinand and his wife, and by France starting the war with an invasion of southern Germany.

Germany agreed to the Treaty of Versailles because the Allies had illegally cut off food and the German civilians were starving to death in vast numbers.

Iran also is legally in the right to have a nuclear deterrent, since the US lied about Iraqi WMD and illegally invaded them.
It is the US that is totally and completely acting contrary to US and international law.

That often-expressed equation nation is the most ludicrous thing ever spoken. Nothing could be more different than the Christianity and Islam. And why anyone (not a Muslim) would speak up for Islam is bizarre.

Both Christianity and Islam are reformed versions of Judaism, and are very, very similar in all ways.
The main difference being that Christianity attacked and invaded more countries like the Conquistadors and Crusaders, while Muslims tend to be more peaceful.
You are totally ignorant about Islamic doctrine. Violent jihad is responsible for 270 million deaths and we are still counting
TROP.jpg

I am Jewish and anyone reading the Talmud or any religious books learns right away that according to Judaism, women do not have souls.
That is why women are not allowed to be rabbis, and have to sit separately.
You're NOT JEWISH. You're a Muslim jihadist every step of the way, using this forum to spread your filthy hate.

I see you not deny the obvious fact that Judaism does not provide for women to have any rights at all.

You are totally ignorant about Islamic doctrine. Violent jihad is responsible for 270 million deaths and we are still counting
TROP.jpg

Tell me a war that was the fault of Muslims and was not about defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back