No, Muslims Should NOT Be Allowed To Serve In Public Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recall a LOT of opposition to Kennedy's Presidential Candidacy on the grounds that as a Catholic, his primary loyalty was to the Pope, and he could not properly defend the Constitution because of this divided loyalty.

As a child, we were taught that Italians were ignorant and filthy. Jews were sneaky, and Catholics were blasphemous because they pray to Saints, and Poles are stupid, and don't get me started on the French! As a Presbyterian, my catechism taught me that the Pope is the Anti-Christ. Clearly my early education didn't take. I was smart enough to realize that Italians, Jews, blacks, and other people who I was told , were in many ways, just like me, and the vilification of the French horrified me because I'm a French-Canadian, who grew up in an English Canadian household.

While I loved my mother who was in many ways a very fine woman, who treated everyone well, and set a good example, but she was racist, homophobic, and narrow minded, and I learned to make up my own mind, and not follow along with what I was told, not just about race, but everything. And she loved and encouraged that in me.

On behalf of Polish-Americans, we think you, and your family are dumb too.

A year ago, there was a thread entitled >> "Do Republicans believe a Muslim should be allowed to serve in public office if elected?" I'm now answering that by saying No, Republicans don't believe Muslims should be allowed to serve in public office, elected or not. Furthermore, no American should be OK with Muslims serving in public office.

First of all, in America, Islam is sedition, by virtue of it's supremacism, which is in violation of the Constitution (article 6, section 2, part 1-the Supremacy Clause).

Secondly, Islam is an ideology (masquerading as a religion), which advocates (if not commands) the violation of scores of US laws, including some of the most serious felonies (ex. murder, rape, pedophilia, slavery, sex discrimination)

Not only should Muslims not be part of government in America, but Islam should not exist in America, period. There should be no mosques, no Korans, no Islamic centers, etc
They do take an oath, right?
------------------------------------------- THEY ALSO PRACTICE THE 'ISLAMIC' RELIGIOUS CONCEPT OF 'TAQIYAH' AND LYING . TAQIYAH AND LYING FURTHER THE GOALS OF WORLD DOMINATION BY 'ISLAM' Third Party .

Last edited:
I guess I need to say that I know exactly what I'm talking about on this entire subject. You, like most bigots, are just speaking out of fear and a sense of powerlessness. Not conducive to rational discourse.

I guess I need to say that I know exactly what I'm talking about on this entire subject, having studied it thoroughly in dozens of books and thousands of their footnoted reports, for 18 years now,

You, like most ignoramuses, are just speaking out of ignorance, the result of not putting in the time and effort to research and know this subject, even fundamentally. I knew more about this subject back in 2002, after reading just 1 book and a few of its footnoted reports, than you know know.

If you want to find out if this is true, it's simple, just go ahead and take my Islamization Quiz, which I prepared myself, and have given it to ignorant posters for years in this forum (if you've got the guts). You'll quickly find out how much you don't know, and that YOU are the one who is not ready for rational discourse on this subject.
First of all the post is a display of ignorance of the Constitution. The second thing is that it is a prime example of not trusting the will of the people of the greatest Country in the world.

Islam is totally defensive.
The west likes to complain about the Muslims over running Constantinople and turning it into Istanbul, but remember Constantinople was a Roman invasion and occupation.
The west should never have been in Turkey/Anatolia, in the first place.

And the original Muslim empire was Arab.
They were not only defeated by exterminated by the Mongol invasion around 1100, so it makes no sense to talk about them invading anyone. They didn't.
It is Europe that was the big invader, with the evil Crusades, the British imperialism, etc.
Islam is totally OFFENSIVE, and 270 million people in the world have been killed by marauding Muslims, including all those killed by ISIS, with Barack Obama's assistance.

This clown is the most obvious cyber-jihadist I've ever seen. Must be a rookie jst starting out.

and its trues to say that their First Oath and Loyalty is to 'islam' and ' mo' Third Party .

This same kind of idiot threw a bigot-tantrum when JFK was running for President.

Wrong.

We caused the wars with Germany, not Germany, and they were not evil.
We were evil.
We sided with the terrorists in WWI, who deliberately planned to assassinate Archduke Ferdinand and his wife.
Then we helped starve Germany into submission, so we could steal all their foreign investments and take over their industries.

And similarly we caused all the conflicts with Muslisms, by illegally taking over their countries, murdering, stealing, etc.
You are one very sick, little puppy.

it is 'islam' that is the problem . Christianity and Judaism and their various branches are fine and dandy . It is 'islam' that is the violent and warring religion Rigby .

Islam is totally defensive.
The west likes to complain about the Muslims over running Constantinople and turning it into Istanbul, but remember Constantinople was a Roman invasion and occupation.
The west should never have been in Turkey/Anatolia, in the first place.

And the original Muslim empire was Arab.
They were not only defeated by exterminated by the Mongol invasion around 1100, so it makes no sense to talk about them invading anyone. They didn't.
It is Europe that was the big invader, with the evil Crusades, the British imperialism, etc.

bean brain------CONSTANTINOPLE was not arab or muslim when Rome entered
the area Turkey and Anatolia were INVADED by trash from Arabia ---and later
another MINION of muhummad rapist of mecca------DA KHAN GENOCIDAL PIG

That is silly because Islam did not exist when the Romans invaded the Parthians who lived in what became Constantiople,
Nor did Arabs defeat the Roman occupiers and force them out.
There were a series of invaders off the steppes that go all the way to Mongolia, that included the Mongols, the Moguls, and the Turks.
None of the invaders came from Arabia.
That only thing Arab about them was they adopted the Arab language.
These invaders were NOT minions of Mecca, and in fact totally wiped out all Arab living in Mecca when they captured it.

The Byzantines I think she meant.

Arabs tried to overtake the Byzantine including Constantinople in 717, when Byzantines & Bulgars flushed them out. AKA basically the ancestors of Greeks & Bulgarians kicked the Arabs out.

Although, yes, the Turks from the Steppes, eventually had invaded & overtaken Anatolia.

Although, Turks aren't indigenous to the Steppes, ironically Indo-Iranians / Indo-Europeans are.

The Turks presumably come from near China & Mongolia, and kept conquering Indo-Iranians, like Tocharians, Scythians, and so forth.
Eventually they made it to Anatolia.

Did we elect Germans and Japanese to congress and the senate during WW11?....no we didn't and we won WW11....we are in a war with America hating Jihadists.....we had better wake up or we will lose this one....

There hasn't yet been a "World War Eleven" actually. Are you from the future?

Meanwhile guess what kind of name "Eisenhower" is. I'll float you a hint -- it's not Sanskrit.
Once again you refuse to address the point...I guess its because you know I'm right.....

What, because I cited Eisenhower instead of, say, Karl Mundt?

Your more obscure point about bigotry however is well taken --- there was indeed a time when asswipes like the OP tried to get German language courses banned, changed the name of "German Shepherd" to "police dog", and grabbed Dachshunds out of their owners' arms and stoned them to death in the street. Rump's own father, who you'll remember was born in "a very wonderful place in Germany", used to pass as "Swedish". I actually noted this in my first post here, the one about prior discrimination by hate groups: Jews, Blacks, Catholics, Germans, Irish, Italian, Chinese, Eastern Europeans, Native Americans, everybody from the Papists to the Rapists, and where it all leads.

This is just one more on the same path, so yeah good point. Wish I'd thought of it myself. Oh wait ---- I did.
We were at war with Germany...they were the definition of evil...just like radical Muslims are today....putting them in office is stupid...If Omar doesn't sound radical to you something is wrong with you....and how dare you criticize the American people from the 1940's while you sit here today a free man because of their sacrifices...and their ability to know who our enemy is....you sir are a spoiled ungrateful slug...

Wrong.

We were evil.
We sided with the terrorists in WWI, who deliberately planned to assassinate Archduke Ferdinand and his wife.
Then we helped starve Germany into submission, so we could steal all their foreign investments and take over their industries.

And similarly we caused all the conflicts with Muslisms, by illegally taking over their countries, murdering, stealing, etc.
Your are crazy...where did you go to school?....Germany was invading Europe and bombing the shit out of our allies like great Britain...we were not going to sit back and allow this...we did not want to face Germany after they were in control of Europe and beating them in warfare was the smart thing to do...jeeze I never knew we had so many screwballs in America....

Just as divisive as the Bible...two sides of the same coin.
That often-expressed equation nation is the most ludicrous thing ever spoken. Nothing could be more different than the Christianity and Islam. And why anyone (not a Muslim) would speak up for Islam is bizarre.

There hasn't yet been a "World War Eleven" actually. Are you from the future?

Meanwhile guess what kind of name "Eisenhower" is. I'll float you a hint -- it's not Sanskrit.
Once again you refuse to address the point...I guess its because you know I'm right.....

Your more obscure point about bigotry however is well taken --- there was indeed a time when asswipes like the OP tried to get German language courses banned, changed the name of "German Shepherd" to "police dog", and grabbed Dachshunds out of their owners' arms and stoned them to death in the street. Rump's own father, who you'll remember was born in "a very wonderful place in Germany", used to pass as "Swedish". I actually noted this in my first post here, the one about prior discrimination by hate groups: Jews, Blacks, Catholics, Germans, Irish, Italian, Chinese, Eastern Europeans, Native Americans, everybody from the Papists to the Rapists, and where it all leads.

This is just one more on the same path, so yeah good point. Wish I'd thought of it myself. Oh wait ---- I did.
We were at war with Germany...they were the definition of evil...just like radical Muslims are today....putting them in office is stupid...If Omar doesn't sound radical to you something is wrong with you....and how dare you criticize the American people from the 1940's while you sit here today a free man because of their sacrifices...and their ability to know who our enemy is....you sir are a spoiled ungrateful slug...

Wrong.

We were evil.

Your are crazy...where did you go to school?....Germany was invading Europe and bombing the shit out of our allies like great Britain...we were not going to sit back and allow this...we did not want to face Germany after they were in control of Europe and beating them in warfare was the smart thing to do...jeeze I never knew we had so many screwballs in America....

The Germ-Mans also were using Mustard gas against them, thanks to the Kosher founding father of Chemical Warfare, one Fritz Haber.

Still, Britain killed just short of 1 million German civilians following WW1, due to a famine caused by blockading Germany & it's resources & goods by Britain to punish Germany.

Yes crusade and jihad mean about the same thing, but there was NEVER a noble crusade and all jihads were defensive.
Name a single offensive jihad?
HA HA. This guy posts everything exactly opposite of what is true. :rolleyes:

Wrong.

We were evil.

The Germ-Mans also were using Mustard gas against them, thanks to the Kosher founding father of Chemical Warfare, one Fritz Haber.

Still, Britain killed just short of 1 million German civilians following WW1, due to a famine caused by blockading Germany & it's resources & goods by Britain to punish Germany.
Everything Germany agreed to after WW1 was being ignored by Germany....they were playing with fire...just like Iran is today....

I am Jewish and anyone reading the Talmud or any religious books learns right away that according to Judaism, women do not have souls.
That is why women are not allowed to be rabbis, and have to sit separately.
You're NOT JEWISH. You're a Muslim jihadist every step of the way, using this forum to spread your filthy hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back