No, Muslims Should NOT Be Allowed To Serve In Public Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all honesty, the Israel Lobby has been more damaging than a couple of repulsively ugly crazy, Europhobic Muslims.

Pro-Israeli Lobby and Influence on U.S. Policy, Part 1 | C-SPAN.org

The Muslims are victims & enemies of the Kosher Globalist NWO.

It might be a surprise.

But, Muslims are Nationalists & Right Wing social Conservatives.

They like Right Wing Whites pose a threat to the Globalist Koshers.

But, of course British Protestants don't get it.

I'm convinced Brits are even more dumb than the Muslims.

try again sobie, liebchen, right wing social conservatives ARE GLOBALISTS---like your all time faves-----Adolf Hitler and Saddam Hussein. Jews are not
Globalists and are ALWAYS scapegoated by globalists-----Saint Paul was a
Gobalist as was Muhummad and today's latino Pope

Complete BS.
Either by severe propaganda, or severe ignorance.

Nationalism is completely opposed to Globalism... They are mirror opposites.
I don't know how anybody could even argue otherwise?

As for Islamist they are Nationalists, as is Hungary, Poland, Czech, now even Italy, and even somewhat Russia & Trump.

These are who the Globalists mock, dehumanize, and hate the most.

Wrong, or right, or both.
Islamic Saddam was a Nationalist, and so were the Nazis.

In reality,
The Globalists were the Bolsheviks, they are the bankers, media, and Hollywood in the USA, that are calling for another Bolshevik revolution in the USA
AKA Democrats.

Pope Jan Paul II was maybe even anti-Globalist, he played an enormous role in collapsing the Soviet Union.

Sadam was an insane dictator. Doubt he cared about Iraq. He just cared about himself.

Eh, Saddam was bad but not that bad.
I'm convinced he was destroyed because he was a Nationalist.

Explain how he was a Nationalist. How did he make life better for his people in Iraq and have them a sense of pride in their country.

It is fascinating to watch the same people that talk about the 2nd Amendment all the time want to ignore most of the rest of them.

These people hate our Constitution and yet claim to love the country...despite the fact those two things are mutually exclusive
Republicans are the only ones who even pretend to give the Constitution lip service.

Try to pretend you have a 1st amendment in fucking Portland or Berkeley, I dare you.

Highlighting yet again how alike the wingers are...left wing or right wing...same damn bird.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
No because in Republican controlled areas freedom of speech and every Constitutional amendment still exists.

Yet here we are in a thread about removing the 1st amendment rights from a group of people...an idea supported by all the right wingers

--------------------------- foreigners don't have a 'first amendment Right' to immigrate and can be excluded for any reason GGator . ------- just a comment GGator .
Where do you get that shit from? The constitution applies to everyone on American soil, regardless

The Muslims are victims & enemies of the Kosher Globalist NWO.

It might be a surprise.

But, Muslims are Nationalists & Right Wing social Conservatives.

They like Right Wing Whites pose a threat to the Globalist Koshers.

But, of course British Protestants don't get it.

I'm convinced Brits are even more dumb than the Muslims.

try again sobie, liebchen, right wing social conservatives ARE GLOBALISTS---like your all time faves-----Adolf Hitler and Saddam Hussein. Jews are not

Complete BS.

As for Islamist they are Nationalists, as is Hungary, Poland, Czech, now even Italy, and even somewhat Russia & Trump.

In reality,
The Globalists were the Bolsheviks, they are the bankers, media, and Hollywood in the USA, that are calling for another Bolshevik revolution in the USA
AKA Democrats.

Pope Jan Paul II was maybe even anti-Globalist, he played an enormous role in collapsing the Soviet Union.

Sadam was an insane dictator. Doubt he cared about Iraq. He just cared about himself.

Explain how he was a Nationalist. How did he make life better for his people in Iraq and have them a sense of pride in their country.

A.)
He wanted to control the economy & media in a Nationalist & Far Right wing direction.

B.)
Getting rid of Saddam was a mistake.
He would have been anti-Iran & presumably anti-ISIS.

It’s all part of the foundation laid by the Kenyan....to CHANGE all that has been fundamental to America since its founding. You know how Mexicrats roll..they always seek to ‘fix’ what isn’t broke. Change for the worse is still progression in that backward world of LibTardia.

Yep, there was not a single Muslim in the country till Obama took office.

:21::21::21::21:

Fuck you are stupid

How many ragheads were shaping our legislation before the Super Negro came along?

1. and now there are 3 Damn, that is one hell of change! How will your racist little self survive?

How many Muslims were defending this country before you choose to join...oh wait...you never did what they would do

One would think a hardcore constitutionalists such as yourself would see the writing on the wall; the further we deviate from our founders intent the more fucked up this shithole becomes. A nation is as good as its people are...Mexifornia has become a disgusting fucking shithole because it’s become brown...plain and fucking simple....You’re an ignorant fucking fool if you can’t admit that to yourself. Grab your balls once pussy...stop lying to yourself.

Save your retarded “I’m a war hero” bullshit....nobody here gives two fucks about what you or your raghead buddies have done...your foolishness, ignorance and support of the regressive movement negates your accomplishments in the military....you are nothing but a LefTarded fool now bud.

No matter how many racist rants you have on this forum, you will never convert me to being a racist.

And no mater how much you want it to happen, there have always been non-white people here and there always will be.

Your kind are dying out, the younger generations are less and less racist. That is a good thing.

---------------------------- yep , there is something Wrong with your thinking ability GGator .

It’s all part of the foundation laid by the Kenyan....to CHANGE all that has been fundamental to America since its founding. You know how Mexicrats roll..they always seek to ‘fix’ what isn’t broke. Change for the worse is still progression in that backward world of LibTardia.

Fuck you are stupid

How many ragheads were shaping our legislation before the Super Negro came along?

1. and now there are 3 Damn, that is one hell of change! How will your racist little self survive?

How many Muslims were defending this country before you choose to join...oh wait...you never did what they would do

One would think a hardcore constitutionalists such as yourself would see the writing on the wall; the further we deviate from our founders intent the more fucked up this shithole becomes. A nation is as good as its people are...Mexifornia has become a disgusting fucking shithole because it’s become brown...plain and fucking simple....You’re an ignorant fucking fool if you can’t admit that to yourself. Grab your balls once pussy...stop lying to yourself.

Save your retarded “I’m a war hero” bullshit....nobody here gives two fucks about what you or your raghead buddies have done...your foolishness, ignorance and support of the regressive movement negates your accomplishments in the military....you are nothing but a LefTarded fool now bud.

No matter how many racist rants you have on this forum, you will never convert me to being a racist.

And no mater how much you want it to happen, there have always been non-white people here and there always will be.

Your kind are dying out, the younger generations are less and less racist. That is a good thing.

Trust me bud...I know your type, you are scared shitless of becoming a realist. Facts and statistics scare the shit out of all PC blinded pussies...that’s all by design. You’ll pretend dark folks are good for America despite all the facts staring you right in the face...they got you nutless fools right where they want you. Good job, you should be proud.

Fuck you are stupid

Trust me bud...I know your type, you are scared shitless of becoming a realist. Facts and statistics scare the shit out of all PC blinded pussies...that’s all by design. You’ll pretend dark folks are good for America despite all the facts staring you right in the face...they got you nutless fools right where they want you. Good job, you should be proud.

I was a race realist at age 16.

Now I'm 33 & am convinced the Globalists of all ethnicities, Races & Religions are wrong.
&
That anti- Globalist s of all ethnicities, Races
& Religions are my friends.

as i said , 'mo' copying earlier Christian and Jewish Writings , names and concepts to add legitimacy to 'islam' and called it holy koran. 'koran' is the newest 'bs' from 'mo' for and to 'islam' . 'islam' is only 1400 years old [about] and is a War Cry against Christianity , Judaism and other religions Rigby .

If Mohammad was against Judism, the how come almost all the troops supporting Mohammad were the 11 tribes of Judaism?
They seemed think Mohammad has it right at the time?
Look up the battles around Medina and Mecca.
Mohammad was commanding Jewish troops who had volunteered.
Again, Islam is not a religion, and MooHaMad was not a prophet. He was a dictator and blood thirsty tyrant, homosexual, pedophile and rapist.

Fuck you are stupid

---------------------------- yep , there is something Wrong with your thinking ability GGator .

No doubt you think the same about everyone that is not a racist like you.

It is probably outside of your ability to comprehend how someone cannot hate based upon skin color.

A year ago, there was a thread entitled >> "Do Republicans believe a Muslim should be allowed to serve in public office if elected?" I'm now answering that by saying No, Republicans don't believe Muslims should be allowed to serve in public office, elected or not. Furthermore, no American should be OK with Muslims serving in public office.

First of all, in America, Islam is sedition, by virtue of it's supremacism, which is in violation of the Constitution (article 6, section 2, part 1-the Supremacy Clause).

Secondly, Islam is an ideology (masquerading as a religion), which advocates (if not commands) the violation of scores of US laws, including some of the most serious felonies (ex. murder, rape, pedophilia, slavery, sex discrimination)

Not only should Muslims not be part of government in America, but Islam should not exist in America, period. There should be no mosques, no Korans, no Islamic centers, etc

protectionist,

Can you show me one photo of "Osama" when he lived in SAUDI ARABIA, as is the official line???

If you can't then explain who is talking to Zbigniew in these photos circa 1980....

View attachment 268639

Unless Zbigniew is a giant that's not OBL.

Good point. Osama bin Laden was 6' 5".
That definitely is not Osama bin Laden.
But even though Osama bin Laden left Saudi Arabia around 1970, there are images of him there.

The+Bin+Laden+Family+Osama+Bin+Laden+on+far+right..jpg

Why wouldn't there be images of him there befoe he went to Afghanistan?

Mostly your characterization of the OP. You don't seem to know he's pulled this same malarkey before on this board, over and over, always with the same Special Pleading Fallacy, "oh it's not a violation of the First Amendment because... because... oh I know, Islam is not a religion. Yeah that's the ticket. Hyuk hyuk".

The First Amendment was literally the first building block of this country. If he doesn't know that, he doesn't know shit.

Oh and he sure as hell doesn't know any Muslims. Except he did know one, and came to this board confessing that he wanted to kiss her but wrestled himself to the ground and avoided the unclean so that he could keep his bigotry virginity intact.

There are people on this board who constantly pine for halving the nation along political fronts….

If the OP is worried about muslims wanting to destroy the nation, he would be well served to address those here first.

That they claim to be “americans” shows how little they know about America.

It is fascinating to watch the same people that talk about the 2nd Amendment all the time want to ignore most of the rest of them.

These people hate our Constitution and yet claim to love the country...despite the fact those two things are mutually exclusive
Republicans are the only ones who even pretend to give the Constitution lip service.

Try to pretend you have a 1st amendment in fucking Portland or Berkeley, I dare you.

Highlighting yet again how alike the wingers are...left wing or right wing...same damn bird.

No because in Republican controlled areas freedom of speech and every Constitutional amendment still exists.

now THAT was hilarious.....

apparently when you say "freedom of speech" you mean for christians and conservatives only.

Complete BS.

In reality,
AKA Democrats.

A.)
He wanted to control the economy & media in a Nationalist & Far Right wing direction.

B.)

All true but I doubt he cared about Iraq just himself

Yet here we are in a thread about removing the 1st amendment rights from a group of people...an idea supported by all the right wingers

--------------------------- foreigners don't have a 'first amendment Right' to immigrate and can be excluded for any reason GGator . ------- just a comment GGator .
Where do you get that shit from? The constitution applies to everyone on American soil, regardless
------------------------ yep , ' ON ' American soil . But many times some people claim that the 'first amendment' applies to any Fureigner that wants to import themselves into the USA 'P.P..

It is probably outside of your ability to comprehend how someone cannot hate based upon skin color.

---------------------------------- and now the GGator is a 'name caller' and knows the racial thinking of posters . Hey , its ok as you call names as it shows yer intelligence 'marine' GGator [chuckle]

---------------------------------- and now the GGator is a 'name caller' and knows the racial thinking of posters . Hey , its ok as you call names as it shows yer intelligence 'marine' GGator [chuckle]

Another snowflake that post insults and then whines when he gets what he gave.

Go hide in your safe space you fucking pussy.

Fuck you are stupid

If that's what you bigots truly b'lieve, then why don't you move to a country with no "dark folks?"

There are people on this board who constantly pine for halving the nation along political fronts….

If the OP is worried about muslims wanting to destroy the nation, he would be well served to address those here first.

That they claim to be “americans” shows how little they know about America.

now THAT was hilarious.....

apparently when you say "freedom of speech" you mean for christians and conservatives only.
I wish Republicans and conservatives treated Democrats like how Democrats regularly treat anyone who disagrees with them on anything.

Complete BS.

As for Islamist they are Nationalists, as is Hungary, Poland, Czech, now even It
aly, and even somewhat Russia & Trump.

In reality,
AKA Democrats.

A.)

B.)

Maybe true that Saddam Hussein didn't care about his country.
Yet, even if true.
It's probably far more true that between the Reagan & Trump US Presidents didn't care to a much higher degree
having supported Amnesty, NAFTA , DACA & Islamic refugees & other trash to our demise.

A.)

B.)

Maybe true.
Yet, even if true.
It's probably far more true that between the Reagan & Trump US Presidents didn't care having supported Amnesty, NAFTA , DACA & other trash to our demise.
Apples and Oranges. You’re reaching.

It’s fascinating to listen to how terrified you are to acknowledge behavioral deficiencies which happen to be associated with “skin color”...haha
You scared pussies default right to “skin color” as if behavioral traits have no bearing on the stereotypes....haha.....HILARIOUS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back