No, Muslims Should NOT Be Allowed To Serve In Public Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many ragheads were shaping our legislation before the Super Negro came along?

1. and now there are 3 Damn, that is one hell of change! How will your racist little self survive?

How many Muslims were defending this country before you choose to join...oh wait...you never did what they would do

One would think a hardcore constitutionalists such as yourself would see the writing on the wall; the further we deviate from our founders intent the more fucked up this shithole becomes. A nation is as good as its people are...Mexifornia has become a disgusting fucking shithole because it’s become brown...plain and fucking simple....You’re an ignorant fucking fool if you can’t admit that to yourself. Grab your balls once pussy...stop lying to yourself.

Save your retarded “I’m a war hero” bullshit....nobody here gives two fucks about what you or your raghead buddies have done...your foolishness, ignorance and support of the regressive movement negates your accomplishments in the military....you are nothing but a LefTarded fool now bud.

No matter how many racist rants you have on this forum, you will never convert me to being a racist.

And no mater how much you want it to happen, there have always been non-white people here and there always will be.

Your kind are dying out, the younger generations are less and less racist. That is a good thing.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Trust me bud...I know your type, you are scared shitless of becoming a realist. Facts and statistics scare the shit out of all PC blinded pussies...that’s all by design. You’ll pretend dark folks are good for America despite all the facts staring you right in the face...they got you nutless fools right where they want you. Good job, you should be proud.
If that's what you bigots truly b'lieve, then why don't you move to a country with no "dark folks?"

“Bigots”?
You think one must be a bigot in order to accept and acknowledge stats and facts?
Do you always hate statistics and facts? Don’t you use such things in your daily routine? The ones related to ethnicity scares the piss out of you huh?
Who taught you that? How does your pussification in this regard benefit you?

1. and now there are 3 Damn, that is one hell of change! How will your racist little self survive?

How many Muslims were defending this country before you choose to join...oh wait...you never did what they would do

One would think a hardcore constitutionalists such as yourself would see the writing on the wall; the further we deviate from our founders intent the more fucked up this shithole becomes. A nation is as good as its people are...Mexifornia has become a disgusting fucking shithole because it’s become brown...plain and fucking simple....You’re an ignorant fucking fool if you can’t admit that to yourself. Grab your balls once pussy...stop lying to yourself.

Save your retarded “I’m a war hero” bullshit....nobody here gives two fucks about what you or your raghead buddies have done...your foolishness, ignorance and support of the regressive movement negates your accomplishments in the military....you are nothing but a LefTarded fool now bud.

No matter how many racist rants you have on this forum, you will never convert me to being a racist.

And no mater how much you want it to happen, there have always been non-white people here and there always will be.

Your kind are dying out, the younger generations are less and less racist. That is a good thing.

Trust me bud...I know your type, you are scared shitless of becoming a realist. Facts and statistics scare the shit out of all PC blinded pussies...that’s all by design. You’ll pretend dark folks are good for America despite all the facts staring you right in the face...they got you nutless fools right where they want you. Good job, you should be proud.
If that's what you bigots truly b'lieve, then why don't you move to a country with no "dark folks?"

“Bigots”?
You think one must be a bigot in order to accept and acknowledge stats and facts?
Do you always hate statistics and facts? Don’t you use such things in your daily routine? The ones related to ethnicity scares the piss out of you huh?
Yes, "bigots." Your seething hatred of those not like you reeks in your posts. It's who you are, embrace it. So when are you moving to a country where there are no "dark folks?"

---------------------------- yep , there is something Wrong with your thinking ability GGator .

No doubt you think the same about everyone that is not a racist like you.

It is probably outside of your ability to comprehend how someone cannot hate based upon skin color.

It’s fascinating to listen to how terrified you are to acknowledge behavioral deficiencies which happen to be associated with “skin color”...haha
You scared pussies default right to “skin color” as if behavioral traits have no bearing on the stereotypes....haha.....HILARIOUS!

Yep...still not a racist no matter how hard you try to convert me.

Actually, Jews were not literate back around 1000 BC when Joshua massacred the Canaanites at Jericho.
But the Old Testament says that his praises were sung for the massacre.
Hebrew did not have a written form until around 100 BC.
They could learn Aramaic, but I doubt many Jews did.

Yathrib is another name for Medina, and no one raped or murdered there.
Mohammad took up defenses there, but he did so because the Jewish tribes at Medina were his allies.
It was the Meccans who attacked Medina.
Jewish history does not change one thing about Islam, that battle or the fact that you are denying the proven truth.

You are simply wrong.
Mohammad basically relied in Jews for his main allies.
He never attacked or fought against any of his allies, 11 of the 12 Jewish tribes.
The only problem Mohammad ever had with any Jews was the Banu Quraizah tribe of Jews, who tried to assassinate him. But it was still the other 11 Jewish tribes who punished the Banu Quraizah, not Mohammad.
Muhammad has obligated Muslims to kill every last Jew. You are blatantly lying.

Really?

Who defended Jerusalem against the invading Christian during the Crusades?

That would be the Muslims and the JEWS!

yeah? so? the Crusaders were equal opportunity murderers----
they were murdering both jews and muslims in Jerusalem and ----
even on the way as they MARCHED to Jerusalem-----then
Richard the Lion hearted got so excited that he went back to
London and murdered the Jews of York. In genocides----there were
always survivors. The fact of survivors -----by itself----proves NOTHING

That noise you herd was the point screaming over your head.

Richard was a thief, pure and simple, but your logic fails you when you cite extremes. He was King of England and did not even speak English! He was French!

Muhammad has obligated Muslims to kill every last Jew. You are blatantly lying.

So then how come Jews were NEVER killed by Muslims?
In fact, the Iberian Peninsula became full of Jews because the Muslim Moors imported them to administer for them.
It was then the Christians who tried to murder all the Jews in Spain, who had been working for the Muslim Moors.
At this point, I don't really know why anyone should respond to you.

You are an EPIC LIAR.

In 1900 the population of Palestine was over 95% Muslim.
They could easily have murdered all the Jews in Jerusalem.
Why didn't they?
Why didn't they?
Because the Jews were dhimmis. And the world was getting smaller and massacres attracted attention. Islam says to dominate by any means necessary. Why lie about it?

in 1990 Palestine was under the control of the OTTOMAN EMPIRE.
Jews were willing to BUY (that is for MONEY) land in Palestine-----
the Turks were DELIGHTED TO SELL-------wake up to reality,
rigby, habibi. Jews began BUYING land from the Turks in the early
1800s

1990??????

:dig::dig::dig::dig::dig:

London-Protest-IP.jpg

You don't recognize an obviously photoshopped image, do you?

Using fake images to support your views is dishonest.

“Bigots”?
Yes, "bigots." Your seething hatred of those not like you reeks in your posts. It's who you are, embrace it. So when are you moving to a country where there are no "dark folks?"
All white countries have been appropriated by the rest of the world.

Maybe white nationalists would have gone to an all white country if you pieces of shit didn't destroy every last one of them.

So then how come Jews were NEVER killed by Muslims?
In fact, the Iberian Peninsula became full of Jews because the Muslim Moors imported them to administer for them.
It was then the Christians who tried to murder all the Jews in Spain, who had been working for the Muslim Moors.

You are an EPIC LIAR.

Why didn't they?
Why didn't they?
Because the Jews were dhimmis. And the world was getting smaller and massacres attracted attention. Islam says to dominate by any means necessary. Why lie about it?

1800s

1990??????

:dig::dig::dig::dig::dig:[/QUOT

typo 1800s

“Bigots”?
All white countries have been appropriated by the rest of the world.

Maybe white nationalists would have gone to an all white country if you pieces of shit didn't destroy every last one of them.

Yes, No, Maybe so.

Poland & Hungary are overwhelmingly White & Nationalist.

Still....They have minor impediments.
Being mostly Capitalism.

A year ago, there was a thread entitled >> "Do Republicans believe a Muslim should be allowed to serve in public office if elected?" I'm now answering that by saying No, Republicans don't believe Muslims should be allowed to serve in public office, elected or not. Furthermore, no American should be OK with Muslims serving in public office.

First of all, in America, Islam is sedition, by virtue of it's supremacism, which is in violation of the Constitution (article 6, section 2, part 1-the Supremacy Clause).

Secondly, Islam is an ideology (masquerading as a religion), which advocates (if not commands) the violation of scores of US laws, including some of the most serious felonies (ex. murder, rape, pedophilia, slavery, sex discrimination)

Not only should Muslims not be part of government in America, but Islam should not exist in America, period. There should be no mosques, no Korans, no Islamic centers, etc

It’s all part of the foundation laid by the Kenyan....to CHANGE all that has been fundamental to America since its founding. You know how Mexicrats roll..they always seek to ‘fix’ what isn’t broke. Change for the worse is still progression in that backward world of LibTardia.

Yep, there was not a single Muslim in the country till Obama took office.

:21::21::21::21:

Fuck you are stupid

How many ragheads were shaping our legislation before the Super Negro came along?

Islam is not a race.

“Bigots”?
seething hatred of those not like you
Read the Koran if you want to see seething hatred of people not like you.

What other "religion" on the PLANET, BURNS people in a CAGE? NONE!

ONLY MUSLIMS do this sort of BARBARIC, HORRENDOUS, INHUMANE crap...

muslims-burn-man-in-cage.jpg

Very good point about burning people being evil.
Like all those heretics and witches burned by Christians.

But who is ISIS?
Not a single Muslim cleric supports them.
Burning people, such as cremation, is totally forbidden under the Quran.
ISIS came from Sunni the US had in custody and released.
Iraqi Sunni are not Muslim, but secular.
So then isn't it likely the US released these Sunni in order to deliberately put on a show about how evil Muslims are supposed to be?

But look at the image?
Does it look real?
The Jordanian pilot is just standing there.
The flames actually appear in front of him?
It really does look totally fake.

“Bigots”?

So you and the Koran share that! Good to know

“Bigots”?

I am not a hater, I am a realist who puts blame where it belongs. As opposed to an emasculated useful idiot like yourself.

You are an EPIC LIAR.

Why didn't they?
Why didn't they?

1800s

Wrong again.
The Ottoman Empire was Muslim, and it was illegal in the Ottoman Empire to sell land to Jewish immigrants.
Jews only bought a tiny amount of land in Palestine before it was made illegal.
And Turks never has the rights to sell any land.
They only owned the land the way the Queen of England owns all of the UK.
It only means she gets a cut of the property tax.
It does not mean she can sell any of it.
Only the one with tenants rights can sell property back under the Ottoman Empire.

wrong again----the Ottomans mitigated the filth of shariah and DID SELL
LAND TO JEWS in Palestine. There were parts of the Ottoman empire
that were more autonomous and in those parts the local mullahs and sheiks did cling to the vile stench of shariah. The policies of the Ottomans really bothered those muslims who like the stink of shariah.

Sorry, but that is really stupid.
Sharia comes from the Old Testament and is actually Jewish.

Ottoman did not have the legal right to sell any land anywhere in Palestine.
They only owned the taxation rights, not the occupation rights.

“Bigots”?

I am not a hater, I am a realist who puts blame where it belongs. As opposed to an emasculated useful idiot like yourself.

Oh, she is very masculine! Either she or her wife, but I can't recall which one wears the pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back