No, Muslims Should NOT Be Allowed To Serve In Public Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
A year ago, there was a thread entitled >> "Do Republicans believe a Muslim should be allowed to serve in public office if elected?" I'm now answering that by saying No, Republicans don't believe Muslims should be allowed to serve in public office, elected or not. Furthermore, no American should be OK with Muslims serving in public office.

First of all, in America, Islam is sedition, by virtue of it's supremacism, which is in violation of the Constitution (article 6, section 2, part 1-the Supremacy Clause).

Secondly, Islam is an ideology (masquerading as a religion), which advocates (if not commands) the violation of scores of US laws, including some of the most serious felonies (ex. murder, rape, pedophilia, slavery, sex discrimination)

Not only should Muslims not be part of government in America, but Islam should not exist in America, period. There should be no mosques, no Korans, no Islamic centers, etc

It’s all part of the foundation laid by the Kenyan....to CHANGE all that has been fundamental to America since its founding. You know how Mexicrats roll..they always seek to ‘fix’ what isn’t broke. Change for the worse is still progression in that backward world of LibTardia.

Yep, there was not a single Muslim in the country till Obama took office.

:21::21::21::21:

Fuck you are stupid

How many ragheads were shaping our legislation before the Super Negro came along?

1. and now there are 3 Damn, that is one hell of change! How will your racist little self survive?

How many Muslims were defending this country before you choose to join...oh wait...you never did what they would do

Last edited:
Discrimination based on religion? And the OP has the nerve to call himself an American.
It is also an ideology and a complete way of life with its own legal system. I would say he is an American who knows who an enemy is and they do exist now matter how many apologies there are.
Why is the truth funny? Pogo. You are laughing at what part of that? Islam is as political as it gets.

Mostly your characterization of the OP. You don't seem to know he's pulled this same malarkey before on this board, over and over, always with the same Special Pleading Fallacy, "oh it's not a violation of the First Amendment because... because... oh I know, Islam is not a religion. Yeah that's the ticket. Hyuk hyuk".

The First Amendment was literally the first building block of this country. If he doesn't know that, he doesn't know shit.

Oh and he sure as hell doesn't know any Muslims. Except he did know one, and came to this board confessing that he wanted to kiss her but wrestled himself to the ground and avoided the unclean so that he could keep his bigotry virginity intact.

There are people on this board who constantly pine for halving the nation along political fronts….

If the OP is worried about muslims wanting to destroy the nation, he would be well served to address those here first.

That they claim to be “americans” shows how little they know about America.

Discrimination based on religion? And the OP has the nerve to call himself an American.
It is also an ideology and a complete way of life with its own legal system. I would say he is an American who knows who an enemy is and they do exist now matter how many apologies there are.
Why is the truth funny? Pogo. You are laughing at what part of that? Islam is as political as it gets.

Mostly your characterization of the OP. You don't seem to know he's pulled this same malarkey before on this board, over and over, always with the same Special Pleading Fallacy, "oh it's not a violation of the First Amendment because... because... oh I know, Islam is not a religion. Yeah that's the ticket. Hyuk hyuk".

The First Amendment was literally the first building block of this country. If he doesn't know that, he doesn't know shit.

Oh and he sure as hell doesn't know any Muslims. Except he did know one, and came to this board confessing that he wanted to kiss her but wrestled himself to the ground and avoided the unclean so that he could keep his bigotry virginity intact.

There are people on this board who constantly pine for halving the nation along political fronts….

If the OP is worried about muslims wanting to destroy the nation, he would be well served to address those here first.

It is fascinating to watch the same people that talk about the 2nd Amendment all the time want to ignore most of the rest of them.

These people hate our Constitution and yet claim to love the country...despite the fact those two things are mutually exclusive

muslim-shit.jpg

Oh, right, in a foreign country that does not speak or write English, people would spend money having perfect banners printed out that they could not read?

Have you not heard of Photoshop?
Photoshop my ass...

How the FUCK can you be that Gullible?

Before you answer ---- wanna buy a bridge?
That question is for you... look in the mirror... you ignorant, pathetic little empty headed moron...

killers.jpg

So according the bible, we should start putting to death anyone who touches the skin of a pig or working on Sunday?

Where is the God you pray to? If you believe what you just posted, look downward when you pray.

It is fascinating to watch the same people that talk about the 2nd Amendment all the time want to ignore most of the rest of them.

These people hate our Constitution and yet claim to love the country...despite the fact those two things are mutually exclusive
Republicans are the only ones who even pretend to give the Constitution lip service.

Try to pretend you have a 1st amendment in fucking Portland or Berkeley, I dare you.

Oh, right, in a foreign country that does not speak or write English, people would spend money having perfect banners printed out that they could not read?

Photoshop my ass...

That question is for you... look in the mirror... you ignorant, pathetic little empty headed moron...

killers.jpg

So according the bible, we should start putting to death anyone who touches the skin of a pig or working on Sunday?

Where is the God you pray to? If you believe what you just posted, look downward when you pray.

to what bible do you refer----working on sunday or touching the skin of a pig---<<<
that's a new one on me

songs about Jericho during the time of the Old Testament------you got some recordiings. Even back then, jews were literate--------where are the songs written? ------in the Kharahan? There is a song "Joshua fought the battle of Jericho" but it was written in the USA ----fairly recently and not even by jews. You are very confused. Do you remember the vile and disgusting pig that raped and murdered in the city of Yathrib? That dog even sold people into slavery-----pig that he was

Actually, Jews were not literate back around 1000 BC when Joshua massacred the Canaanites at Jericho.
But the Old Testament says that his praises were sung for the massacre.
Hebrew did not have a written form until around 100 BC.
They could learn Aramaic, but I doubt many Jews did.

Yathrib is another name for Medina, and no one raped or murdered there.
Mohammad took up defenses there, but he did so because the Jewish tribes at Medina were his allies.
It was the Meccans who attacked Medina.
Jewish history does not change one thing about Islam, that battle or the fact that you are denying the proven truth.

You are simply wrong.
Mohammad basically relied in Jews for his main allies.
He never attacked or fought against any of his allies, 11 of the 12 Jewish tribes.
The only problem Mohammad ever had with any Jews was the Banu Quraizah tribe of Jews, who tried to assassinate him. But it was still the other 11 Jewish tribes who punished the Banu Quraizah, not Mohammad.
Muhammad has obligated Muslims to kill every last Jew. You are blatantly lying.

So then how come Jews were NEVER killed by Muslims?
In fact, the Iberian Peninsula became full of Jews because the Muslim Moors imported them to administer for them.
It was then the Christians who tried to murder all the Jews in Spain, who had been working for the Muslim Moors.

Because the Kosher people of Spain collaborated with Moorish Muslim invaders of Spain, before running a Slave Trade in Spain of White people.

Actually, Jews were not literate back around 1000 BC when Joshua massacred the Canaanites at Jericho.
But the Old Testament says that his praises were sung for the massacre.
Hebrew did not have a written form until around 100 BC.
They could learn Aramaic, but I doubt many Jews did.

Yathrib is another name for Medina, and no one raped or murdered there.
Mohammad took up defenses there, but he did so because the Jewish tribes at Medina were his allies.
It was the Meccans who attacked Medina.
Jewish history does not change one thing about Islam, that battle or the fact that you are denying the proven truth.

You are simply wrong.
Mohammad basically relied in Jews for his main allies.
He never attacked or fought against any of his allies, 11 of the 12 Jewish tribes.
The only problem Mohammad ever had with any Jews was the Banu Quraizah tribe of Jews, who tried to assassinate him. But it was still the other 11 Jewish tribes who punished the Banu Quraizah, not Mohammad.
Muhammad has obligated Muslims to kill every last Jew. You are blatantly lying.

So then how come Jews were NEVER killed by Muslims?
In fact, the Iberian Peninsula became full of Jews because the Muslim Moors imported them to administer for them.
It was then the Christians who tried to murder all the Jews in Spain, who had been working for the Muslim Moors.

Because the Kosher people of Spain collaborated with Moorish Muslim invaders of Spain, before running a Slave Trade in Spain of White people.

oh gee---yet another bedtime story in the polish nursery. served along with
pierogis and a shot of wodka in the little baby feeding bottle

Really?

so how do i slop my pigs sundays? or do they just go hungry????

~S~

no one should ever go hungry------in accordance with the rules set down in
the book called DEUTERONOMY-----even animals-----or strangers of any stripe---\

Republicans are the only ones who even pretend to give the Constitution lip service.

Try to pretend you have a 1st amendment in fucking Portland or Berkeley, I dare you.

Highlighting yet again how alike the wingers are...left wing or right wing...same damn bird.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

In all honesty, the Israel Lobby has been more damaging than a couple of repulsively ugly crazy, Europhobic Muslims.

Pro-Israeli Lobby and Influence on U.S. Policy, Part 1 | C-SPAN.org

The Muslims are victims & enemies of the Kosher Globalist NWO.

It might be a surprise.

But, Muslims are Nationalists & Right Wing social Conservatives.

They like Right Wing Whites pose a threat to the Globalist Koshers.

But, of course British Protestants don't get it.

I'm convinced Brits are even more dumb than the Muslims.

Photoshop my ass...

killers.jpg

to what bible do you refer----working on sunday or touching the skin of a pig---<<<
that's a new one on me

Start at Lev 11 for the rules against touching the pig.

The poster got the Sabbath day wrong, it is Saturday not Sunday. But the rules covering it are in Ex 35. You are to be put to death if you work on that day. The penalty for even starting a fire to cook over is death.

Highlighting yet again how alike the wingers are...left wing or right wing...same damn bird.

No because in Republican controlled areas freedom of speech and every Constitutional amendment still exists.

No because in Republican controlled areas freedom of speech and every Constitutional amendment still exists.

Yet here we are in a thread about removing the 1st amendment rights from a group of people...an idea supported by all the right wingers

Photoshop my ass...

killers.jpg

that's a new one on me

Start at Lev 11 for the rules against touching the pig.

The poster got the Sabbath day wrong, it is Saturday not Sunday. But the rules covering it are in Ex 35. You are to be put to death if you work on that day. The penalty for even starting a fire to cook over is death.

for me you have to cite the actual passages----preferably in Hebrew. I am not
fully conversant in Hebrew but I can work out biblical passages. The results
SURPRISED me because until I learned a little Hebrew-----I believed King James.
The KJV thing is very good-----but misses nuances. Historically-----in the days of
the actual local jewish courts and Sanhedrin, people were NOT executed for
lighting a fire on Saturday or touching a pig. ----in fact, NEVAH. -------A person who
habitually lit a fire to cook on Saturday was to be JUDGED BY HEAVEN-----only----
which in those days meant----he might have a heart attack or get struck by
lightening----maybe. Natural death was seen as a heavenly judgement-----back then. You wanna CURSE (the Lord's name in vain and stuff like that-----
you do not get stoned------you get LEPROSY)

All this back and forth is just another sign of how badly broken America is.

"A House Divided Against itself Cannot Stand".....
Abraham Lincoln

And the USA is irreconcilably broken.

You can safely kiss your comforts, your security, your way of life and your country goodbye now.
The Right wants to keep things the same. Why the Left was willing to throw everything to the dogs I will never understand.
In exchange for What? Poverty? Strife? Disease? Suffering for all? A society full of savages?

Slaughter the Goose that lays golden eggs.....brilliant.

Will another 20 million posts change even one mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back