No, Muslims Should NOT Be Allowed To Serve In Public Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
And here is reform of bad religion by secular means, in action, today:

Like Americans overall, Muslims now more accepting of homosexuality

The Muslim holy texts spell out exactly what muslims should think and do about gays. And it's not pretty. But yet, in just ten years, the proportion of american muslims accepting of homosexuality has doubled.

Did the Quran change? Did the Hadiths change? Nope.

So, what changed?

Obvious answer.
It was the one thing they had right.
Oh no, don't forget subjugation of women. You and the fundie muslims have a lot in common. In fact, you would fit in much better in Pakistan, or the Maldives, than in a free, liberal society like we have in the US.

When you're reduced to Googly Image memes festooned with the erudite phrase, "IS NOT!", you know you've lost your argument.

The thing is, everybody else knows it too.
HA HA. When you claim that the other guy has lost his argument, maybe it's YOU losing yours. Well, no. Because you never had one to begin with - not of any common sense level, at least.

Why shouldn't Muslims be allowed to serve hors d'oeuvres? Somebody has to serve, can't have Mexicans leaving the fields after all
American muslims have the same level of education as do Americans overall. Which means a below average guy like you should be the one serving them the appetizers. Dont forget to ask if they want another drink.

Oh no, don't forget subjugation of women. You and the fundie muslims have a lot in common. In fact, you would fit in much better in Pakistan, or the Maldives, than in a free, liberal society like we have in the US.
What gives you the idea that I'm for subjugation of women ? Dreaming out loud ?

Sorry but subjugation of women is YOUR bag, Mr Muslim Ass-kisser. Comes with the territory.

How ironic is it that you calling me dumb when you make shit up to justify your idiocy?
You being the dumbest :confused: idiot in this whole forum, I have too many real posters to respond to, to waste time bothering to address your babblings. :rolleyes:

You have not answered a single reply truthfully. Why are you such a dumbass that you cannot realize that you are dead wrong!

Islam is a religion and the supremacy clause in the Constitution has not a damn thing to do with that! You keep repeating the same twaddle after almost every other poster has proved you wrong time and time again. Those who are agreeing with you are racist dumbasses also.

When you're reduced to Googly Image memes festooned with the erudite phrase, "IS NOT!", you know you've lost your argument.

The thing is, everybody else knows it too.
Does this "everybody" you mention, include the 12 Agrees, 5 Winners, and 3 Thank You's attached to the OP ? (Total of 20) :biggrin:

Are you serious?
Does there appear to be a reason why I wouldn't be ?

1. Most people around the world (including some entire nations) don't recognize Islam's phony masquerade as a religion.

2. Article 6, Section 2 of the Constitution is divided into 2 parts, separated by a semicolon. The first discusses supremacy of the Constitution (and thus the subordination of other ideology, and illegality of other supremacisms, Islam no exception). The second part discusses the US government's supremacy over state and local governments

So what's the problem ? I think Post # 1219 explained it quite sufficiently (in living color)

Wrong, wrong, and wrong again, dumbass!

You have not answered a single reply truthfully. Why are you such a dumbass that you cannot realize that you are dead wrong!

Islam is a religion and the supremacy clause in the Constitution has not a damn thing to do with that! You keep repeating the same twaddle after almost every other poster has proved you wrong time and time again. Those who are agreeing with you are racist dumbasses also.
Well, that could qualify as one of the dumbest posts of the year. I'll submit it as my contribution to that. No further response is necessary in your case.

Because fear mongering is a tried and true method of getting elected. It goes hand in hand with the shift in news coverage from a service to the public to big business. And when do people watch the news? When they are afraid. Scare the public with news stories and they will watch more and more news, which boosts ratings even more, which makes more profits.

Even this thread is a product of the fear mongering. There are 3.45 million Muslims living in the US. But the news and talk shows make it sound as though every Muslim is a blood-thirsty terrorist. So the knee-jerk reaction is to ban them.
Has nothing to do with "every" Muslim (or MINO), as already explained repeatedly. Ho hum.

th

PS =- the liberal catchprase "fear mongering" has already fizzled out, along with white supremacist, Nazi, divisive, and tolerance.

LMAO!! Fizzled out? No. It is an accurate description of the tactics used by BOTH parties.

Oh, so not every Muslim. So how do you tell the difference between a Muslim you will allow to hold office (after applying a question that is blatantly unconstitutional) and Muslims you will not allow to hold office? It isn't the ones that have committed atrocities. They are either dead or in prison, so the chances of them winning an election are pretty slim.
And what do you do with those who are intent on committing atrocities, but just haven't gotten into the right position yet for maximum effect ?? How many planned attacks have been spolied by Homeland security (you know that thing AOC is wanting to end) ?

Yes we want all around the world to come here in order to enjoy the diversities of their culture's along with ours. The only thing though, is that they have to be compatible to American religion's as is practiced, our culture, our laws, and our way of government here. If can't then we don't need them here, and this includes any group or individual's from around the globe.

You don't get to decide.

Well, that could qualify as one of the dumbest posts of the year. I'll submit it as my contribution to that. No further response is necessary in your case.

Oh, so you cannot respond. I will take that as an admission that you have come to terms with being a dumbass.

LOL. Way to turn it around back on him but somehow I expect your comment to sail right over his head.
How could it sail over my head, when I was the one who introduced the notion (supremacy clause means the US Constitution is the law of the land) in this thread ? (and many others)

Secondly, dum dum still is trying to push the idea of Islam being a religion, despite it being saturated with vile immoralities. :rolleyes:
Don't try to move the goal posts at this point by expanding on your erroneous claim that Islam is not a religion. If you understand that the Constitution is the Supreme law of the land then how is it that you fail to also understand that the First Amendment which is part of the U.S. Constitution protects "the people of the United States" from interference by the government with their right to worship [or not] as they see fit?

What you're advocating is using our government to interfer with what the First Amendment protects so that a select group of individuals, those of the Islamic religion, lose their Constitutional rights when this is strictly prohibited by the U.S. Constitution which is the Supreme law of the land.

I realize my comment contains a lot of redundencies but generally that's how you explain things to a child who is having difficulty grasping a concept.

Every discussion such as this becomes a battle between those who know what Islam is all about and those who don't know the first thing about it or especially its history of conquest.

The latter group invariably defends it through a number of fallacious means, most notably by pretending that those resisting it's totalitarian, supremacist nature are reacting to an ethnicity, not a political doctrine. They have been trained to do so through a simple conditioned response, and literally salivate every time the Islam dinner bell rings.

While I don't think a nominal Muslim should be prevented from serving office, I find all the bloviating p.c. leftist crap as irritating as it is ignorant. Shouldn't people be expected to know at least a LITTLE something about subject matter before holding forth with their prattle?

Not necessarily. When you see some fool prattling on and on spewing logical fallacy after logical fallacy after logical fallacy, it's child's play to simply call out the fallacy itself. I've made a whole career of it here. And I couldn't have done that if there weren't so many fallacious arguments flailing about expecting different results.

This thread has been a treasure trove. We've seen Strawmen, Special Pleading, Cherrypicking, Sweeping Generalizations for miles, endless Appeal to Emotion, No True Scotsman, and of course at the base of all of them the good ol' cum hoc ergo propter hoc. It's a fallacy hunter's wet dream up in here. If we could harness the fallacy energy from this thread alone Manhattan would never have gone dark last night.
So you admit that this is just an excersize in self-aggrandizing for you, and not one of true substance regarding the core issue ??

I admit that pointing out "your argument is complete bullshit" is grabbing low-hanging fruit. That's most of what I do here, because the argument is THAT bad. It's only when a valid argument is made than anybody learns anything, but that clearly was never the purpose of this thread, was it.
Says you ? Your arrogance is on display again, and you are typical of the Democrats these days. Defending the indefensible has become the Democrat parties position's of today, and you actually think that people believe that you are looking for credible debates or legitimate issues and/or arguments around here ?? Laughing now.

The links in Post #75 are mostly meaningless. There are a handful of small or inconsequential nations that do not recognnize Islam as a religion. The only one of any significance is Italy. And that lack of recognition has nothing to do with Islam not being a religion and everything to do with denying Islam tax exempt status. Italy does not recognize the Hindu religion either. They do not deny either is a religion. They simply deny them religious tax exemptions.

Our constitution forbids having a religious test for holding office. And remember, the supremacy clause means the US Constitution is the law of the land.
Forbids a religious test sure, but that period in which that was written only encompassed religions that were compatible to our nation, and not any that were not compatible to our nation. So for Americans of the period there would be no religious test or challenge to the religions of the time by government to be brought against them, otherwise by using some sort of test to exclude those who were religious as American's. Foreigner's is an entire different situation, where as we aren't supposed to allow them to come here seeking to change our beliefs or religions or to push a religion upon us that is not compatible to our culture, beliefs or system here.

Och, it's the wee bairn of the No True Scotsman fallacy, the "No True Religion".

What a great argument. Goes down like a lump of warm haggis.

Actually the Klan required that any incoming member be a Christian, and specifically a Protestant one.

The big Klan, the one we have all the pictures of, the one that spread nationwide, was founded by an ex-Methodist minister, using a bible, an unsheathed sword and an American flag. Stone Mountain Georgia, Thanksgiving 1915.

It's right here on the application forms.

KLANAPP.jpg

11002_2011_001_pr.jpg

"Christian terrorism" if you like. Their targets included Jews, Catholics, immigrants in general, labor unions, blacks, drunks (Klan were strongly pro-Prohibition) and adulterers, philanderers and "loose women". I call 'em a Christian Taliban.

kkk_jesus_saves.jpg

Klanners would often walk into church services, in full regalia, and make donations.

There was at least one occasion they pulled a (white) woman out of her house and whipped her for the 'crime' of "not going to church". When her fifteen year old son came out to defend her, they whipped him too. They were heavy into the flagellation thing.
Again? Terrorists excuse terrorism? Once again the body count for the KKK is sadly lacking compared to Islam.

And now a similarly-partisan hack Scotsman picking cherries moves on to the Apples and Oranges fallacy. Fruity, dood.

"KKK" is not a religion and "Islam" is not a vigilante group. You'd have to either compare political activists, e.g. KKK vs. A Qaeda, or you compare religions, Christianism vs. Islam. And of course the latter is a fallacy anyway since the body of "KKK" does not equal the body of "Christians" just as the body of "Al Qaeda" does not equal the body of "Islam", so you can't use the latter.

And either way it's irrelevant anyway since the point is entirely about CAUSATIONS, not fucking "body counts'.

Thought you'd get away with that huh. I clean up, OK?
Want to try that in English or is your anger getting the best of you ?

So lemme guess. You have no clue what the No True Scotsman fallacy is. Want some haggis?

I love the poorly educated. They're such cat toys.
Sometimes being of limited knowledge on some things is actually a blessing. This way I can't do what you are doing then, otherwise by attempting to twist everything into pretzels in order to attack this nations concerned citizens about some very important issues. My common sense and upbringing guides most of my opinion's here.

By many agreeing comment's, I think that I do quite well.

The word you were looking for is not "causation". The term is "correlation". Dumbass!

Oh, so you cannot respond. I will take that as an admission that you have come to terms with being a dumbass.
In your case, the post that you quoted, which already refuted you, was the response, before you quoted it. :rolleyes:

Your mental meanderings are dead wrong and have been proven in this thread over and over again.

Is Islam a law in and of itself? No, it is a religion despite your specious arguments that it is not.

Therefore the supremacy clause is NOT apllicable.

The Constitution is very clear that religious tests are not allowed for office.

There! Your entire thread destroyed in 4 sentences, dumbass!

Don't try to move the goal posts at this point by expanding on your erroneous claim that Islam is not a religion. If you understand that the Constitution is the Supreme law of the land then how is it that you fail to also understand that the First Amendment which is part of the U.S. Constitution protects "the people of the United States" from interference by the government with their right to worship [or not] as they see fit?

What you're advocating is using our government to interfer with what the First Amendment protects so that a select group of individuals, those of the Islamic religion, lose their Constitutional rights when this is strictly prohibited by the U.S. Constitution which is the Supreme law of the land.

I realize my comment contains a lot of redundencies but generally that's how you explain things to a child who is having difficulty grasping a concept.
WHAT "goalposts" ? This isn't football.

Muslims are not being interfered with by the government in a right to worship, because there is no worshiping, because Islam is not a religion, and only uses that façade to shield themselves from criticism, by getting dupes like you to believe that it's a religion. Get it ?

And what YOU fail to understand (or turn a blind eye to) is that Islam is in violation of the Constitution (Article 6, section 2, part 1), by virtue of its supremacy.

PS - the first amendment is a weak document that has many exceptions. The Supremacy Clause has NEVER had one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back