No, Muslims Should NOT Be Allowed To Serve In Public Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, you really want me to find another source to prove you wrong? I have a better idea. Find me a link showing that all FGM is performed by Musilms. No backpedaling! Put up or shut up!

Find another religion that does this
time_dw_vermischte_1173395p.jpg

Be my guest! You seem adept at Google. You should educate yourself.

for the record----at no point did I claim that ALL FGM is performed by MUSLIMS-----in fact it is more like ONLY 98% In those places in which it HAD originated millennia ago------it still exists amongst some isolated groups---that would be EGYPT, ETHIOPIA and "heart of darkness" Africa

Ethiopia huh? The one that's predominantly Christian? You know, like Uganda and Tanzania? Yeah I left that one out.
I did mention Egypt, where both Muslims and Coptic Christians do it.

Whelp ---- it would seem your armchair mythology is melting, would it not.

wrong again EVEN IN ETHIOPIA ----the practice is COMMON AMONGST MUSLIMS, rare amongst Christians and very rare amongst jews

Linkie?

Yeah didn't think so.

Yep.
You haven't "explained" jack shit. All you did was toss a red herring on the fire.
Hmm,no,I quite neatly explained why two different areas can have differemt practices, despite sharing a religion. I notice Morocco having to crack down on FGM, as it creeps into their society on the back of Shafi'i Islam.

By the way, that's a particular sect of Islam, in case you aren't keeping up. It teaches FGM as mandatory. It is ravishing southeast asia as we speak. But hey,all we need is you to go there and tell all the people who proudly say that they arent doing it for Allah that they are all lying, and are not actually doing it for Allah. Problem solved! Make sure to also throw a hissy fit and yell at the people telling you they say they do it for Allah. Just for good measure.

:rolleyes:

historically----in the past 1000 years-----FGM got around the world WITH ISLAM -----not with Christianity, Hinduism, Judaism, Jainism or -----the Aztecs

Care to essplain to the class what the fuck it's doing in Colombia then?

Was Mohammed into digging tunnels?
Care to essplain how Robert Thomas, Karl Ferdinand von Graefe, Isaac Baker Brown, J. Marion Sims, A.J. Bloch, James Burt, et al came up with it?

try again----you found a small exception-----AND it is a fact that black slaves were brought to south America------wholesale African slave trade being an ARAB monopoly for more than 4000 years. FGM precedes islam IN ARABIA--which is why it is mentioned in the KORAN. Arab slavers were very big on mutilation of the genitalia of both males and females

What cultures mutilate their wives noses by removing them so they have to hide behind a burka

Answer the Muslim culture

Why are you defending female mutilations?

Do you hate women?

Educate yourself. This is NOT a Muslim-only problem!

I am very educated------it is a MUSLIM PROBLEM ------examples of FGM
in persons other than muslims in the 21st century are rare and distant and
virtually trivial.. It occurs in very backward populations, RARELY in Africa. ---
the practice orginated in Africa (probably Egypt) and any continued practice
thereof is a VESTIGE. The practice was SPREAD to Asia and thruout
Africa and even to the USA by ISLAM AND ONLY ISLAM. Contrary to the
claims of some muslims, IT IS MENTIONED IN THE KORAN

CLEARLY you're not ------- and no it isn't.

And btw it's not at all "rarely in Africa", it's the opposite, depending on which PART of Africa. It's rare in NORTH Africa, not at all rare in CENTRAL Africa, then rare again in SOUTH Africa.. Which takes us right back to your blind ignorance.

500px-Composite_FGM_world_map.svg.png

Oh and you might want to essplain to the class how come, if it's "Islamic", it's considered barbarism in Mecca. Not sure I can think of a place more Islamic than Mecca, can you? And yet you've got more FGM going on in Colombia than in Saudi Arabia.

This is the same lame bullshit Composition Fallacy turd you tried to float with the 9/11 malarkey. Grow up.

you focused on GEOGRAPHY------TODAY that geography ---no matter where in the world is OVERWHELMINGLY----not just where muslims live------but MUSLIMS. Muslims do it-----Christians ---rarely ----no matter where in the world. you are Gerrymandering

I do not think that word means what your ignorance thinks it means.

yes----I know what it means----in this case it refers to the VOTERS you wish you had

Yep.
You haven't "explained" jack shit. All you did was toss a red herring on the fire.
Hmm,no,I quite neatly explained why two different areas can have differemt practices, despite sharing a religion. I notice Morocco having to crack down on FGM, as it creeps into their society on the back of Shafi'i Islam.

pogo finds DA TRUTH--"funny"

By the way, that's a particular sect of Islam, in case you aren't keeping up. It teaches FGM as mandatory. It is ravishing southeast asia as we speak. But hey,all we need is you to go there and tell all the people who proudly say that they arent doing it for Allah that they are all lying, and are not actually doing it for Allah. Problem solved! Make sure to also throw a hissy fit and yell at the people telling you they say they do it for Allah. Just for good measure.

historically----in the past 1000 years-----FGM got around the world WITH ISLAM -----not with Christianity, Hinduism, Judaism, Jainism or -----the Aztecs

Yep.

Care to essplain to the class what the fuck it's doing in Colombia then?

Was Mohammed into digging tunnels?
Care to essplain how Robert Thomas, Karl Ferdinand von Graefe, Isaac Baker Brown, J. Marion Sims, A.J. Bloch, James Burt, et al came up with it?

try again----you found a small exception-----AND it is a fact that black slaves were brought to south America------wholesale African slave trade being an ARAB monopoly for more than 4000 years. FGM precedes islam IN ARABIA--which is why it is mentioned in the KORAN. Arab slavers were very big on mutilation of the genitalia of both males and females

Yeah, they're Native Americans. You lose.

And NO it's NOT in the Koran so stop lying.

Educate yourself. This is NOT a Muslim-only problem!

virtually trivial.. It occurs in very backward populations, RARELY in Africa. ---

And btw it's not at all "rarely in Africa", it's the opposite, depending on which PART of Africa. It's rare in NORTH Africa, not at all rare in CENTRAL Africa, then rare again in SOUTH Africa.. Which takes us right back to your blind ignorance.

Oh and you might want to essplain to the class how come, if it's "Islamic", it's considered barbarism in Mecca. Not sure I can think of a place more Islamic than Mecca, can you? And yet you've got more FGM going on in Colombia than in Saudi Arabia.

This is the same lame bullshit Composition Fallacy turd you tried to float with the 9/11 malarkey. Grow up.

you focused on GEOGRAPHY------TODAY that geography ---no matter where in the world is OVERWHELMINGLY----not just where muslims live------but MUSLIMS. Muslims do it-----Christians ---rarely ----no matter where in the world. you are Gerrymandering

yes----I know what it means----in this case it refers to the VOTERS you wish you had

I'm not running for orifice. I have no need of "voters".

you are no different from the ORIFICE seekers-----you, constantly,
seek AFFIRMATION

you are no different from the ORIFICE seekers-----you, constantly,
seek AFFIRMATION

If that's what I was out for I sure wouldn't be here would I.

I am a servant of Truth. Doesn't matter who affirms, for those who ignore Truth are dickheads. Happy is he who dashes their heads against the rocks. (Pissalm 137)

Last edited:
A year ago, there was a thread entitled >> "Do Republicans believe a Muslim should be allowed to serve in public office if elected?" I'm now answering that by saying No, Republicans don't believe Muslims should be allowed to serve in public office, elected or not. Furthermore, no American should be OK with Muslims serving in public office.

First of all, in America, Islam is sedition, by virtue of it's supremacism, which is in violation of the Constitution (article 6, section 2, part 1-the Supremacy Clause).

Secondly, Islam is an ideology (masquerading as a religion), which advocates (if not commands) the violation of scores of US laws, including some of the most serious felonies (ex. murder, rape, pedophilia, slavery, sex discrimination)

Not only should Muslims not be part of government in America, but Islam should not exist in America, period. There should be no mosques, no Korans, no Islamic centers, etc

You have a right to that opinion and I understand it but I would disagree. There are plenty of Muslims who love America and have left those muslim countries of origin because they do not like that life and the burden that religion puts on its people. Unfortunately the Democrats just happened to pick a couple of loser America haters and perhaps they were elected through Identity politics which is such a big thing with the Democrats, rather than electing people because they want to do something good for the country they live in. Well, and these women including Cortez feel they radically need to change America into something else.. they hate America I'm pretty sure, but that does not mean Muslims should be excluded from politics. America really is about including people throughout the world. It's part of who we are. The problem though is the electorate has been so dumbed down they cant recognize what is going on and who it is they are electing, through the Identity politics of the Left.

Good grief... It doesn't matter how far anything goes back, but what matters is if it is still in practice today, and if it is still obeyed and believed today.

Sadly it is, and there's a healthy movement to stamp it out.

But the fact remains it has NOTHING to do with any religion, and never did. What that tells us is that the poster trying to make that ass-ociation is blatantly dishonest. A liar.
The poster is trying to make an association between religious tenants or beliefs, and the acts described in the mutilation's ?? What would it fall under or be categorized as ??

WE ALREADY DID THIS. PAY ATTENTION THE FIRST TIME.

Once AGAIN it's an ANCIENT --- as in thousands of years old --- sociocultural tradition that has been practiced on every continent at some time. Including in the West where doctors were doing it for what they called "nymphomania" or "hysteria". It has NOTHING to do with any religion. It has EVERYTHING to do with men being scared shitless of women's power. And it predates Islam, it predates Christianity, it predates Judaism, it predates Buddhism, it predates ANY religion that happens to occur in the same place coincidentally. There is NO WAY Islam invented it any more than it invented eating.
How did this topic devolve into this ??

Do you agree with jihad, KILLING YOUR NON ISLAMIC NEIGHBOR
Nope.

The vetting process must be strenuous. No just waltzing right on into these jobs anymore. By the way some of these people have been talking, it appears that the vetting job (the final hurdle), wasn't met in satisfaction of our system of government and our constitution. So the voters speak, and it's merely a done deal ?? No vetting by security ????
This is not lawful under the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the fact that you're advocating any such thing leads me to wonder if you're in a position to actually attempt to implement such an unlawful scheme.
So in your thoughts here, you assume that I am a white supremacists ??? Stop worrying, because yes I am white, but no supremacists. Funny you mention the civil Rights act of 64, and how you figure that it somehow trumps our security for all citizens in this nation. Well it doesn't. An enemy of this nation can change things if they are successful at harming American's by way of hiding behind the act somehow.
That you might be a white supremacist never crossed my mind although it is obvious that you are hostile to equality as defined by the Civil Rights Act of 1964. And you are sadly mistaken if you think that you can manufacture a security incident in order to attempt to override the protections of the federal or other anti-discrimination laws without putting yourself at risk.

And don't worry, I don't worry about people like you, I do something about them.
You threatening me ??
LOL do you feel threatened?
Undoubtedly you did or you wouldn't have threatened me.

Good grief... It doesn't matter how far anything goes back, but what matters is if it is still in practice today, and if it is still obeyed and believed today.

But the fact remains it has NOTHING to do with any religion, and never did. What that tells us is that the poster trying to make that ass-ociation is blatantly dishonest. A liar.
The poster is trying to make an association between religious tenants or beliefs, and the acts described in the mutilation's ?? What would it fall under or be categorized as ??

Once AGAIN it's an ANCIENT --- as in thousands of years old --- sociocultural tradition that has been practiced on every continent at some time. Including in the West where doctors were doing it for what they called "nymphomania" or "hysteria". It has NOTHING to do with any religion. It has EVERYTHING to do with men being scared shitless of women's power. And it predates Islam, it predates Christianity, it predates Judaism, it predates Buddhism, it predates ANY religion that happens to occur in the same place coincidentally. There is NO WAY Islam invented it any more than it invented eating.

Because people here are defending hate and mutilation

Yeah? LINK?

No, of course no link. Because you're a goddam liar who pulls every post out of your ass. :fu:

Because people here are defending hate and mutilation

Yeah? LINK?

No, of course no link. Because you're a goddam liar who pulls every post out of your ass. :fu:
Here you go happyface without a clit

No, Muslims Should NOT Be Allowed To Serve In Public Office

You just keep on saying wrong things. Genital mutilation is very closely connected with Islam, as it is Islam which is so bedeviled by womens' sexuality. Thusit is in Muslim countries where GM is practiced abundantly. And no, it is not a religious ritual, but a SOCIAL one. Same as Islam.

You just keep on saying wrong things. Genital mutilation is very closely connected with Islam, as it is Islam which is so bedeviled by womens' sexuality. Thusit is in Muslim countries where GM is practiced abundantly. And no, it is not a religious ritual, but a SOCIAL one. Same as Islam.

I told y'all from the beginning, and LONG before this goof-ass thread, that it's a social custom and not a religious one.

Which is one of the big reasons it's NOT "Islamic" --- because it's not "religious". As you just conceded.

The other big reason of course being that it predates Islam. By a lot. That's already well known.

You have a right to that opinion and I understand it but I would disagree. There are plenty of Muslims who love America and have left those muslim countries of origin because they do not like that life and the burden that religion puts on its people. Unfortunately the Democrats just happened to pick a couple of loser America haters and perhaps they were elected through Identity politics which is such a big thing with the Democrats, rather than electing people because they want to do something good for the country they live in. Well, and these women including Cortez feel they radically need to change America into something else.. they hate America I'm pretty sure, but that does not mean Muslims should be excluded from politics. America really is about including people throughout the world. It's part of who we are. The problem though is the electorate has been so dumbed down they cant recognize what is going on and who it is they are electing, through the Identity politics of the Left.
I agree there are any good people who call themselves Muslims, and who love this country, and some have served in the military too (God bless them), but actually they are MINOs (Muslim in name only).

I'm referring to the real, true Muslims who believe in, and follow the Koran. Every vile, Satanist word of it. I'm guessing that Tlaib and Omar are a couple of those.

I told y'all from the beginning, and LONG before this goof-ass thread, that it's a social custom and not a religious one.

Which is one of the big reasons it's NOT "Islamic" --- because it's not "religious". As you just conceded.

The other big reason of course being that it predates Islam. By a lot. That's already well known.
Looks like what I said flew right over your head. I didn't "concede" anything. I simply stated that GM is a social practice, not a religious one, because Islam is not a religious entity either, It is a social one.

Thus, Islam and GM, closely connected, are both social, and have nothing to do with religion.

So you now concede that Islam is not a religious thing, but is a social thing, like the Genital mutilation it advocates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back