NO NUKE DEAL: Did Cohen distract Trump?

You take a name and don't have a clue as to what's going on. :dunno:

Ignorant as the day is long.

Huh?

Why would you assume my name has anything to do with a television program? It's not even spelled the same.

It's actually almost like JakeStarkey. ;) As is your posting manner.

Your manner is rather retarded and quite pointless.

iu
Case in point.

I'm sorry, did that "All men are created equal" memo go over your head, or what? Idk who turned you a special snowflake, but your opinion has no more weight than anyone else's.

Huh?

Why would you assume my name has anything to do with a television program? It's not even spelled the same.

It's actually almost like JakeStarkey. ;) As is your posting manner.

Your manner is rather retarded and quite pointless.

iu
Case in point.

I'm sorry, did that "All men are created equal" memo go over your head, or what? Idk who turned you a special snowflake, but your opinion has no more weight than anyone else's.

Never said it did, dope. There are however, correct and incorrect opinions.

You can of course substantiate Obama's reluctance?

the people in the situation room with him already substantiated it.
Link.

Obama: Decision to Kill Bin Laden Was Heavily Debated

they were all reluctant and for some good reasons. But as I said, he gave the OK because there was really no other choice. It was the right call.
If course it was debated. It was a risky mission and they were not sure it was bin laden

I think that's what I said. If it had failed who do you think Obama would have blamed? Certainly not himself. probably would have fired some general.
The raid almost failed. A helicopter crashed on the wall. If everyone had been killed and the mission failed, Obama would have taken the blame

more bullshit, the seal team took him out, all obozo did was reluctantly give the ok, when he had no other choice.

when you use "the great Obama" it makes me wonder if you aren't really a conservative posting idiotic left wing crap to make liberals look even worse than they already do. If so, congratulations on a good job, If not, STFU and go away. you may PM me with the truth.

Link.

they were all reluctant and for some good reasons. But as I said, he gave the OK because there was really no other choice. It was the right call.
No what you said was that Obama was reluctant about killing Bin Laden. Something you are now admitting was because of the risks involved in the mission and a reluctance shared by everybody. Not being adverse to the act itself which your original statement without context implied.

Obama was concerned about pissing off his muslim brothers in Pakistan. It was quite obvious at the time. and I don't give a shit if you agree. The truth about Obama and his muslim connections was, and is, obvious to anyone who has even a modicum of intelligence.

Link.

If course it was debated. It was a risky mission and they were not sure it was bin laden

I think that's what I said. If it had failed who do you think Obama would have blamed? Certainly not himself. probably would have fired some general.
The raid almost failed. A helicopter crashed on the wall. If everyone had been killed and the mission failed, Obama would have taken the blame
LOL, did he take responsibility for the crashed chopper? Duh, no.

this thread has gotten way off topic.

so lets get back to it.

Trump did the right thing when he walked away from the table rather than take a bad deal with Kim. It you aren't willing to walk, you will always lose the negotiation whether its about international nukes or buying a car.

Link.

No what you said was that Obama was reluctant about killing Bin Laden. Something you are now admitting was because of the risks involved in the mission and a reluctance shared by everybody. Not being adverse to the act itself which your original statement without context implied.

Obama was concerned about pissing off his muslim brothers in Pakistan. It was quite obvious at the time. and I don't give a shit if you agree. The truth about Obama and his muslim connections was, and is, obvious to anyone who has even a modicum of intelligence.

In b4 India nukes 'em!

No one can logically compare the Iran and NK nuclear programs, because Iran and NK are dissimilar. And both pro and anti Trump posters make those comparisons. NK really is an anomaly among nations, in terms of leadership and how leadership is selected, economics and markets and the basic goal of it's decision making. You just can't compare the effect of intl sanctions, or the difficulty of getting them and keeping them on the two nations.

But Trump wanted "the summit" for a photoop after his shutdown. He got good optics he thought from the first one.

Donald Trump sees Kim Jong Un summit as TV ratings gold, wanted it as distraction from government shutdown: Report

Trump wanted the recent summit even though negotiators had no deal on sanctions relief or even what denuclearization meant.

Imo Trump deserves a bit of credit for not making a bad deal just to make a deal, which his advisors had feared he might do. And Trump met with Kim, and talking to a potential adversary is never a bad thing. NK seemed a little confused over what Trump said about ending sanctions, and Trump seemed a little confused over what NK meant by ending sanctions. But communication is a good thing, and Trump may have advanced the ball a little bit.

No one can logically compare the Iran and NK nuclear programs, because Iran and NK are dissimilar. And both pro and anti Trump posters make those comparisons. NK really is an anomaly among nations, in terms of leadership and how leadership is selected, economics and markets and the basic goal of it's decision making. You just can't compare the effect of intl sanctions, or the difficulty of getting them and keeping them on the two nations.

But Trump wanted "the summit" for a photoop after his shutdown. He got good optics he thought from the first one.

Donald Trump sees Kim Jong Un summit as TV ratings gold, wanted it as distraction from government shutdown: Report

Trump wanted the recent summit even though negotiators had no deal on sanctions relief or even what denuclearization meant.

Imo Trump deserves a bit of credit for not making a bad deal just to make a deal, which his advisors had feared he might do. And Trump met with Kim, and talking to a potential adversary is never a bad thing. NK seemed a little confused over what Trump said about ending sanctions, and Trump seemed a little confused over what NK meant by ending sanctions. But communication is a good thing, and Trump may have advanced the ball a little bit.

I think the Iranians are more advanced.

Hanoi Donny. The second Republican President to lose in Viet Nam. :auiqs.jpg:

3-4 decades before he was in government? You are 1 silly-ass motherfucker, have you been told that lately?

Dipshit.

Actually, if not for crippling bone spurs, Trump would have won that war

He knew more than the Generals

and Clinton left the country, what's your point?
Clinton is a liberal loser. He was better off in England. Can you imagine him in combat?

Our country missed a great opportunity when Donald J Trump was sidelined by crippling bone spurs

Can you imagine what his leadership and big brain could have brought to the war in Vietnam? It would have been over by 1965 and there would be a Trump Tower and golf course in Hanoi

He would have built a wall on the border of Vietnam and China and Mexico would have paid for it

we do agree on Clinton. What is also true is that most young American males in those days did not want to go to viet nam and die for nothing. the ones that did deserve our praise and admiration, those who died (58,000 of them), were never given the heroic status that they deserved for trying to win Kennedy and Johnson's fiasco war, and they would have won it if only the political assholes had let them.

Doesn’t address the impact of having a soldier like Trump fighting for the Red, White and Blue

Trump had years of

Link.

You are a fucking moron

It was Bush who broke off the pursuit of Bin Laden at Tora Bora and refused to follow him into Pakistan

It was the Great Obama who attacked inside Pakistan to kill bin Laden

more bullshit, the seal team took him out, all obozo did was reluctantly give the ok, when he had no other choice.

when you use "the great Obama" it makes me wonder if you aren't really a conservative posting idiotic left wing crap to make liberals look even worse than they already do. If so, congratulations on a good job, If not, STFU and go away. you may PM me with the truth.

Link.

Obozo was reluctant because he was very concerned about pissing off his muslim brothers in Pakistan. Everyone knew that at the time, except those living under rocks.

Link.

Obozo was reluctant because he was very concerned about pissing off his muslim brothers in Pakistan. Everyone knew that at the time, except those living under rocks.
Evidently not

The Great Obama brought down silent death to terrorists throughout the Muslim world.

Unlike Bush, he knew where to get bin Laden and it wasn’t Iran

3-4 decades before he was in government? You are 1 silly-ass motherfucker, have you been told that lately?

Dipshit.

Clinton is a liberal loser. He was better off in England. Can you imagine him in combat?

Our country missed a great opportunity when Donald J Trump was sidelined by crippling bone spurs

Can you imagine what his leadership and big brain could have brought to the war in Vietnam? It would have been over by 1965 and there would be a Trump Tower and golf course in Hanoi

He would have built a wall on the border of Vietnam and China and Mexico would have paid for it

we do agree on Clinton. What is also true is that most young American males in those days did not want to go to viet nam and die for nothing. the ones that did deserve our praise and admiration, those who died (58,000 of them), were never given the heroic status that they deserved for trying to win Kennedy and Johnson's fiasco war, and they would have won it if only the political assholes had let them.

Doesn’t address the impact of having a soldier like Trump fighting for the Red, White and Blue

Trump had years of
Link.

You are a fucking moron

It was Bush who broke off the pursuit of Bin Laden at Tora Bora and refused to follow him into Pakistan

Actually it was Clinton who could have taken him before 9/11 when Sudan told him where he was. 9/11 happened because Clinton did not have the balls to act, and yes, obozo did the right thing in authorizing the hit on Bin Laden, but its also true that he was very scared of what the Paki's might do after we "engaged in an act or war" inside Pakistan (his words, not mine)

Imo Trump deserves a bit of credit for not making a bad deal just to make a deal, which his advisors had feared he might do.

....like Barry did with Iran...

on that topic, would winger or one of our lefty members please tell us when congress appropriated the 150 billion that obozo gave to Iran? Which funding bill included it? We'll wait.

Trump had years of

You are a fucking moron

Actually it was Clinton who could have taken him before 9/11 when Sudan told him where he was. 9/11 happened because Clinton did not have the balls to act, and yes, obozo did the right thing in authorizing the hit on Bin Laden, but its also true that he was very scared of what the Paki's might do after we "engaged in an act or war" inside Pakistan (his words, not mine)
LOL

Republicans were too busy impeaching over a blow job

Clinton’s efforts to kill bin Laden were mocked as wagging the dog

A distraction from their blow job impeachment

Trump had years of

You are a fucking moron

LOL

Republicans were too busy impeaching over a blow job

Clinton’s efforts to kill bin Laden were mocked as wagging the dog

A distraction from their blow job impeachment

A colossal waste of time and money all the way around.

Forum List

Back