NO NUKE DEAL: Did Cohen distract Trump?

And he called the Russians ahead of the middles to warn them....looking out for his Comrades.
You mean like how Obama refused to allow the US to participate in the retaliatory strike on ISIS Black market Oil Ops after the Paris attack and instead ordered the US military to drop leaflets down to ISIS warning them the attack was coming.....?!
The Great Obama bombed the shit out of not only ISIS but also all terrorists wherever they were hiding

He also took out a gentleman named Bin Laden

more bullshit, the seal team took him out, all obozo did was reluctantly give the ok, when he had no other choice.

when you use "the great Obama" it makes me wonder if you aren't really a conservative posting idiotic left wing crap to make liberals look even worse than they already do. If so, congratulations on a good job, If not, STFU and go away. you may PM me with the truth.
You can of course substantiate Obama's reluctance?

the people in the situation room with him already substantiated it.

And he called the Russians ahead of the middles to warn them....looking out for his Comrades.
You mean like how Obama refused to allow the US to participate in the retaliatory strike on ISIS Black market Oil Ops after the Paris attack and instead ordered the US military to drop leaflets down to ISIS warning them the attack was coming.....?!
The Great Obama bombed the shit out of not only ISIS but also all terrorists wherever they were hiding

more bullshit, the seal team took him out, all obozo did was reluctantly give the ok, when he had no other choice.

when you use "the great Obama" it makes me wonder if you aren't really a conservative posting idiotic left wing crap to make liberals look even worse than they already do. If so, congratulations on a good job, If not, STFU and go away. you may PM me with the truth.

Link.

Really? How then did ISIS arise and establish such a huge Caliphate while failed former President Barack Hussein Obama was in office? Before Obama took office, he said the killing bin-Laden was not a priority. What changed?

ISIS had no Caliphate, whatsoever, in Iraq when President Obama took office. What happened?

ISIS%20map%20post%202017-L.jpg
Bush toppled the apple cart and destabilized the entire region.

His odd decision to abandon the war on terrorism and invade Iraq is still causing problems almost 20 years later

There was a war on terror in 2000? Who knew?

You and the other Progressives are exhibiting their utter desperation. It is already settled, and yet you keep whining and trying to re-write history.

The invasion of Iran was voted FOR by Congress. Please keep in mind that Hillary Clinton, John Kerry, and Chuck Schumer all voted FOR the resolution. So did the United Nations.

So please, kids, this battle has already been fought, you lost, now move forward two decades.

Ever hear the word.... almost

Link.

Obama: Decision to Kill Bin Laden Was Heavily Debated

they were all reluctant and for some good reasons. But as I said, he gave the OK because there was really no other choice. It was the right call.

Hanoi Donny. The second Republican President to lose in Viet Nam. :auiqs.jpg:

3-4 decades before he was in government? You are 1 silly-ass motherfucker, have you been told that lately?

Dipshit.

Actually, if not for crippling bone spurs, Trump would have won that war

He knew more than the Generals

and Clinton left the country, what's your point?
Clinton is a liberal loser. He was better off in England. Can you imagine him in combat?

Our country missed a great opportunity when Donald J Trump was sidelined by crippling bone spurs

Can you imagine what his leadership and big brain could have brought to the war in Vietnam? It would have been over by 1965 and there would be a Trump Tower and golf course in Hanoi

He would have built a wall on the border of Vietnam and China and Mexico would have paid for it

Link.

they were all reluctant and for some good reasons. But as I said, he gave the OK because there was really no other choice. It was the right call.
If course it was debated. It was a risky mission and they were not sure it was bin laden

3-4 decades before he was in government? You are 1 silly-ass motherfucker, have you been told that lately?

Dipshit.

Dipshit.

Clinton is a liberal loser. He was better off in England. Can you imagine him in combat?

Our country missed a great opportunity when Donald J Trump was sidelined by crippling bone spurs

Can you imagine what his leadership and big brain could have brought to the war in Vietnam? It would have been over by 1965 and there would be a Trump Tower and golf course in Hanoi

He would have built a wall on the border of Vietnam and China and Mexico would have paid for it

Congratulations on the thickness of laying it on! :coffee:

Link.

If course it was debated. It was a risky mission and they were not sure it was bin laden

I think that's what I said. If it had failed who do you think Obama would have blamed? Certainly not himself. probably would have fired some general.

Dipshit.

we do agree on Clinton. What is also true is that most young American males in those days did not want to go to viet nam and die for nothing. the ones that did deserve our praise and admiration, those who died (58,000 of them), were never given the heroic status that they deserved for trying to win Kennedy and Johnson's fiasco war, and they would have won it if only the political assholes had let them.

we do agree on Clinton. What is also true is that most young American males in those days did not want to go to viet nam and die for nothing. the ones that did deserve our praise and admiration, those who died (58,000 of them), were never given the heroic status that they deserved for trying to win Kennedy and Johnson's fiasco war, and they would have won it if only the political assholes had let them.

Jesus dude,,,get your facts straight. Yes...Johnson was a huge asshole regarding Vietnam, but...

Nixon got himself elected largely based on a claim that he had a secret plan to stop the war. After he was elected, the war went on for five more years and 35,000 more soldiers died. More died AFTER he was elected than before

190227112521-12-trump-kim-summit-0227-exlarge-169.jpg

NO NUKE DEAL

A working lunch and joint signing ceremony were unexpectedly canceled on Thursday afternoon.

President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un failed to reach a nuclear agreement during their second summit, which was abruptly cut short in Hanoi, Vietnam on Thursday afternoon.

Trump, Kim Fail To Reach Agreement In Hanoi After Talks Abruptly Cut Short

Did Cohen distract Trump? What do you think?

Trump is not good at making deals, just breaking them.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

@HutchStarskey: It's Paul Michael Glaser.

What does that mean? Your point?

You take a name and don't have a clue as to what's going on. :dunno:

Ignorant as the day is long.

Huh?

Why would you assume my name has anything to do with a television program? It's not even spelled the same.

It's actually almost like JakeStarkey. ;) As is your posting manner.

Huh?

Why would you assume my name has anything to do with a television program? It's not even spelled the same.

Your manner is rather retarded and quite pointless.

Huh?

iu

Huh?

iu
Case in point.

Link.

No what you said was that Obama was reluctant about killing Bin Laden. Something you are now admitting was because of the risks involved in the mission and a reluctance shared by everybody. Not being adverse to the act itself which your original statement without context implied.

Forum List

Back