NO NUKE DEAL: Did Cohen distract Trump?

I'm not trolling at all. I've addressed this several times. Your inability to comprehend is your problem.
He probably does have 500. Most are shell companies though. He certainly doesn't have 500 separate operational entities.

I don't need to pick a number. I'm simply telling you that your 5% is nonsense. Logically it is a larger percentage of his actual business operations.

5%?

That was if he only owned 100 companies.

Did you even read the post, before you started belittling it?

6 bankruptcies, out of 100 companies = approximately 5%, (actually 6%).

6 bankruptcies out of 200 companies would be 3%

etc etc.

Dont' bother responding....

I've got other idiots to laugh at on the board.

My point was clear from the beginning, dope.

Your game was pointless, mr moderator.

your game has been trolling..

and your point was in the picture I posted earlier.

the hat, with the D on it?

go away.

Learn to read

Fuck off.
You're the troll.

Orly? :eek:

What's Starsky's real name within 2 minutes, faggot.

10:22 PM, Thursday

I could answer within 5 seconds, you?

WTF are you trying to say?

I'm not trolling at all. I've addressed this several times. Your inability to comprehend is your problem.
He probably does have 500. Most are shell companies though. He certainly doesn't have 500 separate operational entities.

I don't need to pick a number. I'm simply telling you that your 5% is nonsense. Logically it is a larger percentage of his actual business operations.

5%?

That was if he only owned 100 companies.

Did you even read the post, before you started belittling it?

6 bankruptcies, out of 100 companies = approximately 5%, (actually 6%).

6 bankruptcies out of 200 companies would be 3%

etc etc.

Dont' bother responding....

I've got other idiots to laugh at on the board.

My point was clear from the beginning, dope.

Your game was pointless, mr moderator.

your game has been trolling..

and your point was in the picture I posted earlier.

the hat, with the D on it?

go away.

Learn to read
Offering s different point of view is not trolling

Look it up

Read the thread.

it's not about his 'point of view'.
That's exactly what it's about, dope. My point of view and your dopey formula. Obviously a point you never understood. So instead you trolled.

The Great Obama bombed the shit out of not only ISIS but also all terrorists wherever they were hiding

He also took out a gentleman named Bin Laden

Really? How then did ISIS arise and establish such a huge Caliphate while failed former President Barack Hussein Obama was in office? Before Obama took office, he said the killing bin-Laden was not a priority. What changed?

ISIS had no Caliphate, whatsoever, in Iraq when President Obama took office. What happened?

ISIS%20map%20post%202017-L.jpg

The Great Obama bombed the shit out of not only ISIS but also all terrorists wherever they were hiding

Really? How then did ISIS arise and establish such a huge Caliphate while failed former President Barack Hussein Obama was in office? Before Obama took office, he said the killing bin-Laden was not a priority. What changed?

ISIS had no Caliphate, whatsoever, in Iraq when President Obama took office. What happened?

Well, Obama did nothing to them for that 2-3 days they were in convoy, so there's that. The whole world was watching, they were open to being A10 targets, but nooo..

Obammer would rather see thousands of middle eastern people suffer more than do that, I guess.

He did, that's for sure. Not sure if he enjoyed it or not. IMO, the former.

You can of course substantiate it was a bad deal. The way I see it he accomplished something Trump didn't. He was capable of making his negotiating partner NOT develop nuclear weapons.

You're joking are you not?

Are you inferring that failed former President Barack Hussein Obama halted North Korea's development of nuclear weapons and ICBMs?

Please tell us you were being facetious.

Last edited:
Trump himself knew there wasn't going to be a deal, because he started to downplay it a week before he left. If he knew there was going to be no deal, why waste the taxpayer's money just to have Un walk away from him?

You've never been much of a negotiator, have you?

As you know too, it was President Donald Trump who walked away from Kim Jung-un.

Bush toppled the apple cart and destabilized the entire region.

His odd decision to abandon the war on terrorism and invade Iraq is still causing problems almost 20 years later

Bush toppled the apple cart and destabilized the entire region.

His odd decision to abandon the war on terrorism and invade Iraq is still causing problems almost 20 years later

Yehbut, Obama could have done something before ISIS even took their 1st town.
He did not. Personally I believe he sympathizes with them

Trump himself knew there wasn't going to be a deal, because he started to downplay it a week before he left. If he knew there was going to be no deal, why waste the taxpayer's money just to have Un walk away from him?

You've never been much of a negotiator, have you?

As you know too, it was President Donald Trump who walked away from Kim Jung-un.
Never should have had to

He was warned there was little chance of a deal three weeks ago. Instead, he banged the Nobel Prize drum, dropped hints of formally ending the Korean War and scheduled a signing ceremony

Been that way for decades, nothing has changed, Kim is not under any pressure.

Your desperation is duly noted.

Kim Jung-un is not under any pressure? Since President Donald Trump took office, Kim Jung-un has been to several booming cities oozing with wealth and happy people while he tries desperately (not unlike you) to hold back the information from his own people.

Most recently, in Ho-Chi-Minh city, he has learned that there can be a dictatorial country AND a prosperous economy.

It has taken me over a year to negotiate several transactions in my 45 years as a Realtor. I have been pleasantly surprised at the speed President Donald Trump is pushing them ahead.

Was I dreaming when the American president, said he believes the N.korean dictator didn't mean to kil the American hostage or he didnt know about ?
The **** was finding excuses for a guy who excites his own family ?

I think the word you are desperately looking for is EXECUTES.

If you're negotiating a deal that could change the direction of the world. Is it your advice that you start off by insulting and condemning your opponent? You'd have starved to death in my profession!

Bongino is laughing that the media were saying Trump is making a bad deal then when he walked away they're still unhappy

trump attempted what no previous president has had the balls to attempt, make a deal with the corrupt dictator of NK, But staying in power was more important to Kim than making a deal the would bring his country prosperity. He is scared shitless that an open NK would open the door for his people to revolt and kick his sorry ass out of power.

but obozo got the Nobel for being the first half black person elected as president. He did absolutely nothing for the USA in 8 years, but he did give 150 billion to his muslim friends in Iran.
Obama envy is a very powerful and long lasting thing.
Have it your way. Tell us what Obango did to earn the Nobel Prize.
Obango?
Why don't you have just a few balls and call him what you really think?
AN UPPITY NIXXER?
Obama deserves a Nobel prize for existing in a bunch of white boy racists like you

Obama deserves a Nobel prize for existing in a bunch of white boy racists like you

They don't give Nobels for that.

they gave Obama a Nobel for what he said he was going to do.

and he didn't do it.
Nope.

The 2009 Nobel Peace Prize was awarded to United States President Barack Obamafor his "extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between people".[1] The Norwegian Nobel Committee announced the award on October 9, 2009, citing Obama's promotion of nuclear nonproliferation[2] and a "new climate" in international relations fostered by Obama, especially in reaching out to the Muslim world.[3][4]

2009 Nobel Peace Prize - Wikipedia

Who writes about failed former President Barack Hussein Obama in Wikipedia? Why that would be...Obama lackeys.

When did he have to be nominated? TWO WEEKS after he took office. What, specifically, had he accomplished in two weeks?

The left on Monday: Holy shit! Trump is an idiot and will make a bad deal to save face! Aaaargh!

The left today: Holy shit! trump didn’t sign a shit deal! What an asshole!

Forum List

Back