NO NUKE DEAL: Did Cohen distract Trump?

Kim got what he wanted, legitimacy, a photo op, still no joint war games, and so on.

What did tRump get?

Nada, that's what tRump got. Just like last time.

As far as who needs the deal worse? tRump does. Not the US, tRump. For NK it's just business as usual, maintaining the status quo. For tRump that was a failure. No Nobel for him.

trump attempted what no previous president has had the balls to attempt, make a deal with the corrupt dictator of NK, But staying in power was more important to Kim than making a deal the would bring his country prosperity. He is scared shitless that an open NK would open the door for his people to revolt and kick his sorry ass out of power.

but obozo got the Nobel for being the first half black person elected as president. He did absolutely nothing for the USA in 8 years, but he did give 150 billion to his muslim friends in Iran.
Obama envy is a very powerful and long lasting thing.
Have it your way. Tell us what Obango did to earn the Nobel Prize.
Obango?
Why don't you have just a few balls and call him what you really think?
AN UPPITY NIXXER?
Obama deserves a Nobel prize for existing in a bunch of white boy racists like you
You're the only one proving they are a racist here, snowflake.

Snowflake? That's funny...

52766739_2130678353636516_6545400296472838144_n.jpg

Do any of you idiots think it was going to be anything else? I give Trump credit. There was never going to be a deal. We all know that.

trump attempted what no previous president has had the balls to attempt, make a deal with the corrupt dictator of NK, But staying in power was more important to Kim than making a deal the would bring his country prosperity. He is scared shitless that an open NK would open the door for his people to revolt and kick his sorry ass out of power.

but obozo got the Nobel for being the first half black person elected as president. He did absolutely nothing for the USA in 8 years, but he did give 150 billion to his muslim friends in Iran.
Obama envy is a very powerful and long lasting thing.
Have it your way. Tell us what Obango did to earn the Nobel Prize.
Obango?
Why don't you have just a few balls and call him what you really think?
AN UPPITY NIXXER?
Obama deserves a Nobel prize for existing in a bunch of white boy racists like you
You're the only one proving they are a racist here, snowflake.

Snowflake? That's funny...

52766739_2130678353636516_6545400296472838144_n.jpg
Ahhh....another DNC 'landslide'... :p

Do any of you idiots think it was going to be anything else? I give Trump credit. There was never going to be a deal. We all know that.

Trump himself knew there wasn't going to be a deal, because he started to downplay it a week before he left. If he knew there was going to be no deal, why waste the taxpayer's money just to have Un walk away from him?

"We got rolled, Part 2. Kim gets an international Head-of-State event, makes DJT an apologist for mass murder, gets to retain all of his nukes & then walks away. Trump. Got. Nothing. Not even air miles"

You know, while a lot of conservatives are crowing about how Trump is working with N. Korea to denuclearize, consider this...................

First meeting, Un got Trump to acknowledge N. Korea as a nuclear power, and not just from any country, the United States, which is supposed to be the leader.

Now? Trump went for another meeting, only this time, Un walked away from Trump. Basically, Un was saying now that N. Korea is a nuclear power, he can tell the US to go pound sand if he wants.

Face it, Trump made the US look like N. Korea's bitch this time around.

And the NK idea of partial denuking is to blow up a building they no longer use.

They are not easily trusted and they are not easily negotiated with. Trump is totally over matched.

Before he even sat down with them he should have gotten an accounting and inventory of what they had to have a baseline for negotiations
There should have been preparation before the meeting
State department should have laid the groundwork for a deal
Trump should have been thoroughly prepped on all details

Trump went in there and winged it
He failed

I have never seen negotiations such as these. Negotiations do not start with the President, in most cases. They start with the State Department and professional negotiators. I suppose trump wants all the glory, so he turned everything upside down.

What a Dunce...

Then what the hell are you "giving him credit" for?

Breathing?

Being brave even to go out in public with that ridiculous animal on his head?

tRump finally realized that not only is Kim not gay, he's not a chubby 16 year old?
Kim finally realized Trump isn't a pushover like Obungo. Trump walked away, not Kim. Kim needs a deal more than the USA does.
That's a good spin, but it isn't true.
Ok, tell us why it isn't true.
Kim got what he wanted, legitimacy, a photo op, still no joint war games, and so on.

What did tRump get?

As far as who needs the deal worse? tRump does. Not the US, tRump. For NK it's just business as usual, maintaining the status quo. For tRump that was a failure. No Nobel for him.

Wrong, all the other presidents knew what would happen so they didn't give Kim the opportunity to use the world stage.

tRump finally realized that not only is Kim not gay, he's not a chubby 16 year old?
Kim finally realized Trump isn't a pushover like Obungo. Trump walked away, not Kim. Kim needs a deal more than the USA does.

What did tRump get?

Disagree. Kim's people are starving and the pressure is on Kim to keep his job or suffer a revolt.
Been that way for decades, nothing has changed, Kim is not under any pressure.

The bulk of Trump "companies" are shells. Pass throughs. Not actual enterprises.

How does that answer the question?

Did he have 10 companies, meaning 50% ended up in bankruptcy?

Did he have 100 companies, meaning 5% of them ended up in bankruptcy?

Obviously a company with no assets will never file bankruptcy. No?

So your idea of a percentage is meaningless.

You forgot the LLC Cohen started to pay Stormy. :laugh:

and you're still deflecting.

find a corner, and put on your hat.

I'm not deflecting anything. Show us all 500 of those corps have assets and could file backruptcy. You can't. So your assumption and associated arithmetic is moot.

and more deflection.

how many companies did Trump have?

100?

200?

What percentage bankruptcies?

Somehow, with 5 bankruptcies, he's the "Bankruptcy King".

Which is nothing more than a partisan talking point.

Instead of talking points, and deflections, give us a percentage.

or, can't you find one down there in the cesspool?

LOL

I asked you for the same thing. I provided a link that showed Trump has many LLCs that are pass throughs. Your arithmetic is bunk.

What did tRump get?

Disagree. Kim's people are starving and the pressure is on Kim to keep his job or suffer a revolt.
Kim does not care if people are starving. Neither did his father

Kim wants to stay in power. Keeping a nuclear threat gives him a stick
If the pressure wasn't on Kim, he wouldn't be there.
Wrong again. Kim has wanted to meet with any world leader for any reasonable so has his father.

What did tRump get?

Kim does not care if people are starving. Neither did his father

Kim wants to stay in power. Keeping a nuclear threat gives him a stick
If the pressure wasn't on Kim, he wouldn't be there.
Kim made it clear that giving up his nukes was not on the table
Well, then he's going to have to get used to sanctions. Trump isn't going to give him anything without something. Trump isn't Obungo.
You mean like he already did?

You mean our 5 bankruptcy, 5 deferment boy didn't outwit him?

5 bankruptcy

what percentage is that of the companies he has/had?

5 deferment boy

Doesnt' that tie him with Biden?

The bulk of Trump "companies" are shells. Pass throughs. Not actual enterprises.

The extent of his Real Estate holdings are real, Mr. Faggotronious Maximous.

I bet it's millions more than you own. I know it's more than I do.
What does that have to do with Trump fucking up negotiations?

Idiots like Maid Moron think that having lots of money equals being smart and good at making deals.
He must be smart .....he is rich

Read no more from a cartoon character who is too stupid to know the def of snowflake

What's the matter, snowflake? One of your ignorant brethren just posted one of the biggest and easiest LIES to debunk - if you have a good memory or have access to the internet...and since his posting on this board...... about how OBAMA was responsible for Syria being disarmed of its chemical weapons....COMPLETELY WRONG ON JUST ABOUT EVERY DETAIL...and he gets corrected with actual FACT and substantiating / supporting links, and you start begging people NOT to pay attention to the truth?

????

:p

Barry, again, didn't do shit. He was just the gullible liberal dupe to whom Putin lied to and who was not smart enough to follow-up to ensure Putin kept his word.

Putin SAID he would remove al-Assad's chemical weapons.

Putin SAID he had done so.

Syria then USED those non-existent chemical weapons again...at which time TRUMP spanked their ass by practically leveling the Syrian base the chemical weapons came from.

I lived through it. So did you . Somehow, you missed it in favor of some dopey narrative.

Was I dreaming when the American president, said he believes the N.korean dictator didn't mean to kil the American hostage or he didnt know about ?
The **** was finding excuses for a guy who excites his own family ?

How does that answer the question?

Did he have 10 companies, meaning 50% ended up in bankruptcy?

Did he have 100 companies, meaning 5% of them ended up in bankruptcy?

I'm not deflecting anything. Show us all 500 of those corps have assets and could file backruptcy. You can't. So your assumption and associated arithmetic is moot.

and more deflection.

100?

200?

LOL

I asked you for the same thing. I provided a link that showed Trump has many LLCs that are pass throughs. Your arithmetic is bunk.

I provided a link that showed Trump has many LLCs that are pass throughs.

how many?

do you really believe that? you are a gullible tool of the radical left. you probably believe that the muslims you elected to congress have the best interests of the USA at heart too.

It didn't happen?

Show us what "really" happened.

no one but Assad and his close cronies, and maybe Putin, knows where those chemical weapons are. If you believe that they are all gone, I have some ocean front property in Kansas you might be interested in.
no one but Assad and his close cronies, and maybe Putin, knows where those chemical weapons are. If you believe that they are all gone, I have some ocean front property in Kansas you might be interested in.

No one? Except, of course the international inspectors who were overseeing the destruction of the weapons. Try reading the provided links.

"THE HAGUE (Reuters) - Syria on Monday handed over the remaining 100 tonnes of toxic material it had declared to the global chemical weapons watchdog, but the country cannot be declared free of the weapons of mass destruction, the organisation's chief said.

The chemicals, roughly 8 percent of a total 1,300 tonnes reported to the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW), had been held at a storage site which the government of President Bashar al-Assad previously said was inaccessible due to fighting with rebels."

So you believe that Assad told them the truth? you are so naïve.

Did he?

and more deflection.

100?

200?

LOL

I provided a link that showed Trump has many LLCs that are pass throughs.

how many?

Exactly. So your formula is flawed.

Forum List

Back