NO NUKE DEAL: Did Cohen distract Trump?

I'm trying to find a date when Iran was allowed to continue making nuclear weapons.

Got one?

According to the Europeans and their nuclear watchdogs, Iran has lived up to their end of the deal. But trump's hate of Obama would not allow him to stay in the deal.

trump is a Giant Loser....

and their end was to stop making weapon grade uranium, correct?

we got that accomplished.

they don't have 'nukes'.

that makes them different from NK, right?
What it shows is America is incapable of keeping their agreements

Why should N Korea trust Trump? He will just return sanctions as soon as the nukes are gone

He will just return sanctions as soon as the nukes are gone

Then, why didn't he give kim what he wanted, and make the deal?
Poor preparation...underestimating his opponent...unrealistic expectations...giving away leverage for no gain...poor negotiation skills

Should I go on?

Too bad Cohen is still not around so he could send Kim a couple checks to grease the wheel.....

I'm trying to find a date when Iran was allowed to continue making nuclear weapons.

Got one?

According to the Europeans and their nuclear watchdogs, Iran has lived up to their end of the deal. But trump's hate of Obama would not allow him to stay in the deal.

they don't have 'nukes'.

Why should N Korea trust Trump? He will just return sanctions as soon as the nukes are gone

Poor preparation...underestimating his opponent...unrealistic expectations...giving away leverage for no gain...poor negotiation skills

Should I go on?

what does that have to do with my reply to rw?

are you having a problem finding pertinent talking points?

they don't have 'nukes'.

Should I go on?

what does that have to do with my reply to rw?

are you having a problem finding pertinent talking points?
Maybe because giving away his leverage (sanctions) for a partial denuclearization would have been considered as a complete surrender to Kim? Not to mention that Kim's incentive to do as promised would be gone?

Barry 'Drew A Red Line'....

Al-Assad crossed his little 'Red Line'

Barry backed down, in front of allies and enemies

Barry claimed it was not HIS 'Red Line'...it was the 'World's' Red Line

'The World' laughed at Barry and said, 'No the hell it is NOT'

The Nobel Peace Prize Winner finally took action - he committed an International War Crime by invading Syria...and left the troops there as he walked out the door

Trump walked into the WH

Syria / Al-Assad mistook Trump for Barry

Trump bombed his ass

View attachment 248155

Barry hid behind 'Red Line' Bluffs and gave Al-Assad multiple chances.....

Trump? Not so much!

View attachment 248154

Syria's chemical weapons were destroyed, dope.

Syria hands over remaining chemical weapons for destruction | Reuters
do you really believe that? you are a gullible tool of the radical left. you probably believe that the muslims you elected to congress have the best interests of the USA at heart too.

It didn't happen?

Show us what "really" happened.

no one but Assad and his close cronies, and maybe Putin, knows where those chemical weapons are. If you believe that they are all gone, I have some ocean front property in Kansas you might be interested in.
no one but Assad and his close cronies, and maybe Putin, knows where those chemical weapons are. If you believe that they are all gone, I have some ocean front property in Kansas you might be interested in.

No one? Except, of course the international inspectors who were overseeing the destruction of the weapons. Try reading the provided links.

"THE HAGUE (Reuters) - Syria on Monday handed over the remaining 100 tonnes of toxic material it had declared to the global chemical weapons watchdog, but the country cannot be declared free of the weapons of mass destruction, the organisation's chief said.

The chemicals, roughly 8 percent of a total 1,300 tonnes reported to the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW), had been held at a storage site which the government of President Bashar al-Assad previously said was inaccessible due to fighting with rebels."

So you believe that Assad told them the truth? you are so naïve.

And he called the Russians ahead of the middles to warn them....looking out for his Comrades.
You mean like how Obama refused to allow the US to participate in the retaliatory strike on ISIS Black market Oil Ops after the Paris attack and instead ordered the US military to drop leaflets down to ISIS warning them the attack was coming.....?!
The Great Obama bombed the shit out of not only ISIS but also all terrorists wherever they were hiding

He also took out a gentleman named Bin Laden

And the NK idea of partial denuking is to blow up a building they no longer use.

They are not easily trusted and they are not easily negotiated with. Trump is totally over matched.

Before he even sat down with them he should have gotten an accounting and inventory of what they had to have a baseline for negotiations

we should let them continue their nuclear program, like we did Iran?
You withdrew from the Iran agreement so don't complain if Iran nukes up. But as to NK, absolutely. What the fuck is it to you? When you give up your nukes you can talk. As I said, peace is not the US goal here.

Got one?

how did Iran live up to the deal? by spending the 150 billion on terrorists? It was the worst international deal in history made by the worst president in American history.

But obozo did manage to fund his muslim brothers and put the USA at greater risk. amazing how ignorant you on the left really are.

And he called the Russians ahead of the middles to warn them....looking out for his Comrades.
You mean like how Obama refused to allow the US to participate in the retaliatory strike on ISIS Black market Oil Ops after the Paris attack and instead ordered the US military to drop leaflets down to ISIS warning them the attack was coming.....?!
The Great Obama bombed the shit out of not only ISIS but also all terrorists wherever they were hiding

more bullshit, the seal team took him out, all obozo did was reluctantly give the ok, when he had no other choice.

when you use "the great Obama" it makes me wonder if you aren't really a conservative posting idiotic left wing crap to make liberals look even worse than they already do. If so, congratulations on a good job, If not, STFU and go away. you may PM me with the truth.

And the NK idea of partial denuking is to blow up a building they no longer use.

They are not easily trusted and they are not easily negotiated with. Trump is totally over matched.

Before he even sat down with them he should have gotten an accounting and inventory of what they had to have a baseline for negotiations

of course he had a complete accounting of NK's nuclear assets. WTF is wrong with you? He walked away from a bad deal, unlike obozo and Clinton who made bad deals and put us in more danger.

more bullshit, the seal team took him out, all obozo did was reluctantly give the ok, when he had no other choice.

when you use "the great Obama" it makes me wonder if you aren't really a conservative posting idiotic left wing crap to make liberals look even worse than they already do. If so, congratulations on a good job, If not, STFU and go away. you may PM me with the truth.
You can of course substantiate Obama's reluctance?

of course he had a complete accounting of NK's nuclear assets. WTF is wrong with you? He walked away from a bad deal, unlike obozo and Clinton who made bad deals and put us in more danger.
You can of course substantiate it was a bad deal. The way I see it he accomplished something Trump didn't. He was capable of making his negotiating partner NOT develop nuclear weapons.

ED39EB5E-8821-4F8E-B9F9-9F84846C6408.jpeg

There should have been preparation before the meeting
State department should have laid the groundwork for a deal
Trump should have been thoroughly prepped on all details

Trump went in there and winged it
He failed

He left his balls in Kim's pocket.....:21:

He left his balls in Kim's pocket.....:21:
Little Rocketman played Trump like Lucy played Charley Brown kicking a football

giphy.gif

190227112521-12-trump-kim-summit-0227-exlarge-169.jpg

NO NUKE DEAL

A working lunch and joint signing ceremony were unexpectedly canceled on Thursday afternoon.

President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un failed to reach a nuclear agreement during their second summit, which was abruptly cut short in Hanoi, Vietnam on Thursday afternoon.

Trump, Kim Fail To Reach Agreement In Hanoi After Talks Abruptly Cut Short

Did Cohen distract Trump? What do you think?

You mean our 5 bankruptcy, 5 deferment boy didn't outwit him?

5 bankruptcy

what percentage is that of the companies he has/had?

5 deferment boy

Doesnt' that tie him with Biden?

The bulk of Trump "companies" are shells. Pass throughs. Not actual enterprises.

The extent of his Real Estate holdings are real, Mr. Faggotronious Maximous.

I bet it's millions more than you own. I know it's more than I do.

NO NUKE DEAL

A working lunch and joint signing ceremony were unexpectedly canceled on Thursday afternoon.

President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un failed to reach a nuclear agreement during their second summit, which was abruptly cut short in Hanoi, Vietnam on Thursday afternoon.

5 bankruptcy

5 deferment boy

The bulk of Trump "companies" are shells. Pass throughs. Not actual enterprises.

What does that have to do with Trump fucking up negotiations?

Ok, tell us why it isn't true.
Kim got what he wanted, legitimacy, a photo op, still no joint war games, and so on.

What did tRump get?

Nada, that's what tRump got. Just like last time.

As far as who needs the deal worse? tRump does. Not the US, tRump. For NK it's just business as usual, maintaining the status quo. For tRump that was a failure. No Nobel for him.

trump attempted what no previous president has had the balls to attempt, make a deal with the corrupt dictator of NK, But staying in power was more important to Kim than making a deal the would bring his country prosperity. He is scared shitless that an open NK would open the door for his people to revolt and kick his sorry ass out of power.

but obozo got the Nobel for being the first half black person elected as president. He did absolutely nothing for the USA in 8 years, but he did give 150 billion to his muslim friends in Iran.
Obama envy is a very powerful and long lasting thing.
Have it your way. Tell us what Obango did to earn the Nobel Prize.
Obango?
Why don't you have just a few balls and call him what you really think?
AN UPPITY NIXXER?
Obama deserves a Nobel prize for existing in a bunch of white boy racists like you
You're the only one proving they are a racist here, snowflake.

NO NUKE DEAL

5 bankruptcy

5 deferment boy

What does that have to do with Trump fucking up negotiations?

Idiots like Maid Moron think that having lots of money equals being smart and good at making deals.

Forum List

Back