NO NUKE DEAL: Did Cohen distract Trump?

trump is clueless.....There was no plan. He is not a good negotiator.

Tax payers paid millions to place on murdering dictator on the world stage....and we got conned again....
Trump was warned three weeks ago there was no deal to be had

In his mind, his great deal making ability would carry the day. This is his ticket to a Nobel Prize. He can just feel it

Japan's Abe nominated Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize — reportedly after the US asked him to

Why doesn't he get his graphic artist to make him one, like the Time Magazine cover? Hang it in his golf course banquet room and call it a day!

Why doesn't he get his graphic artist to make him one, like the Time Magazine cover? Hang it in his golf course banquet room and call it a day!
How much did Obama have to PAY or who did he have to BLOW for his....because he sure as hell did not EARN it?!

:abgg2q.jpg:

No, they didn't agree. Trump has stated if he doesn't like a deal, he'll walk...and he did. We'll try again later
Lol so it was a complete waste of time and Trump was too stupid to know that going in?

Yep. But, wasting time and looking stupid is what happens when you ignore your intelligence agencies, as well as fail to let your staff prepare you for a meeting like this. Trump has the mistaken idea that he can throw out a little flattery, offer some shiny baubles (his real estate deal offerings), and things will just happen to go his way. Sorry, but personality isn't everything, you have to do some homework as well.

Ok, how do you know any of that? What is it with you lefties and always needing a deal.....life and the real world don't work like that. Sure a deal would have been good, I would have trumpeted it to the moon (I'm honest, what can I say), but atleast he's trying and he's not doing something stupid like the Iran Deal... It's not going to be easy and there will be failure, you learn and try again.

How do I know Trump has been ignoring his intelligence agencies and not preparing for meetings? Because it's been all over the news about how unprepared he is.

And yeah.................before going to a meeting like that, you have your cabinet and staff prepare a framework of what to talk about and what negotiations to expect. Un did his homework, but Trump sure as hell didn't. It appears that Trump was hoping that his flattery and cult of personality would work again, but it's apparent that it didn't.

But then again, we also saw it didn't work the first time as well.
Our President is in over his head

He doesn’t need experts who have dealt wit N Korea for decades. He knows how to make deals and money will solve everything

N Korea doesn’t trust the US. Especially Trump. There can be no deal unless China is involved. China can assure their security, even if they have to do so with a nuclear threat.

It will take more than Trump flattery if Kim and promises of economic aid

If these experts are so good, why do we still have this problem, as you said for DECADES? Do you people ever actually solve a problem?
Trump has China involved....

Look they said the same shit about Reagan, after the Iceland summit, you lefties said he failed....well we all know he didn't.....he SOLVED a problem in his unique way, not the way that had been done for decades before.

Read no more from a cartoon character who is too stupid to know the def of snowflake

What's the matter, snowflake? One of your ignorant brethren just posted one of the biggest and easiest LIES to debunk - if you have a good memory or have access to the internet...and since his posting on this board...... about how OBAMA was responsible for Syria being disarmed of its chemical weapons....COMPLETELY WRONG ON JUST ABOUT EVERY DETAIL...and he gets corrected with actual FACT and substantiating / supporting links, and you start begging people NOT to pay attention to the truth?

????

:p

Barry, again, didn't do shit. He was just the gullible liberal dupe to whom Putin lied to and who was not smart enough to follow-up to ensure Putin kept his word.

Putin SAID he would remove al-Assad's chemical weapons.

Putin SAID he had done so.

Syria then USED those non-existent chemical weapons again...at which time TRUMP spanked their ass by practically leveling the Syrian base the chemical weapons came from.

I don't think Trump spanked anyone in Syria. He threw a whole bunch of missiles at the airbase, and they managed to fix the runways and have the base back up and running in a couple of days.

Oh yeah....................the stockpile of chemical weapons that were on the base? He didn't have them targeted. Said it would cause too much of a hazard to civilians. But, the only trouble is, there were no civilians close to where the weapons were being held, just military people. His failure to blow up the stockpile when he had the chance was quite telling.

Tax payers paid millions to place on murdering dictator on the world stage....and we got conned again....

In his mind, his great deal making ability would carry the day. This is his ticket to a Nobel Prize. He can just feel it

Japan's Abe nominated Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize — reportedly after the US asked him to

He might just do that.........maybe he can get one of him shitting on Jim Acosta

If these experts are so good, why do we still have this problem, as you said for DECADES? Do you people ever actually solve a problem?
Trump has China involved..
If it was so easy to do the 'Messiah' would have done it, EARNING him the NPP he was GIVEN undeservedly (much like Hillary was GIVEN the 2016 DNC nomination.

If it is so easy to do, let's hear your plan.

Read no more from a cartoon character who is too stupid to know the def of snowflake

What's the matter, snowflake? One of your ignorant brethren just posted one of the biggest and easiest LIES to debunk - if you have a good memory or have access to the internet...and since his posting on this board...... about how OBAMA was responsible for Syria being disarmed of its chemical weapons....COMPLETELY WRONG ON JUST ABOUT EVERY DETAIL...and he gets corrected with actual FACT and substantiating / supporting links, and you start begging people NOT to pay attention to the truth?

????

Barry, again, didn't do shit. He was just the gullible liberal dupe to whom Putin lied to and who was not smart enough to follow-up to ensure Putin kept his word.

Syria then USED those non-existent chemical weapons again...at which time TRUMP spanked their ass by practically leveling the Syrian base the chemical weapons came from.

I don't think Trump spanked anyone in Syria. He threw a whole bunch of missiles at the airbase, and they managed to fix the runways and have the base back up and running in a couple of days.

Oh yeah....................the stockpile of chemical weapons that were on the base? He didn't have them targeted. Said it would cause too much of a hazard to civilians. But, the only trouble is, there were no civilians close to where the weapons were being held, just military people. His failure to blow up the stockpile when he had the chance was quite telling.
I don't think randomly blowing up WMDs is a great idea.......that shit can spread through the air.....I'm sure Syria has a wind current or two.

????

I don't think randomly blowing up WMDs is a great idea.......that shit can spread through the air.....I'm sure Syria has a wind current or two.

They are on a base, and the only people around for several miles are military people. Chemical weapons tend to disperse rather quickly in the air, and if it had been blown up, the only people who would have been affected would have been Syrian military.

190227112521-12-trump-kim-summit-0227-exlarge-169.jpg

NO NUKE DEAL

A working lunch and joint signing ceremony were unexpectedly canceled on Thursday afternoon.

President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un failed to reach a nuclear agreement during their second summit, which was abruptly cut short in Hanoi, Vietnam on Thursday afternoon.

Trump, Kim Fail To Reach Agreement In Hanoi After Talks Abruptly Cut Short

Did Cohen distract Trump? What do you think?
No, they didn't agree. Trump has stated if he doesn't like a deal, he'll walk...and he did. We'll try again later
Lol so it was a complete waste of time and Trump was too stupid to know that going in?

Yep. But, wasting time and looking stupid is what happens when you ignore your intelligence agencies, as well as fail to let your staff prepare you for a meeting like this. Trump has the mistaken idea that he can throw out a little flattery, offer some shiny baubles (his real estate deal offerings), and things will just happen to go his way. Sorry, but personality isn't everything, you have to do some homework as well.

Ok, how do you know any of that? What is it with you lefties and always needing a deal.....life and the real world don't work like that. Sure a deal would have been good, I would have trumpeted it to the moon (I'm honest, what can I say), but atleast he's trying and he's not doing something stupid like the Iran Deal... It's not going to be easy and there will be failure, you learn and try again.

How do I know Trump has been ignoring his intelligence agencies and not preparing for meetings? Because it's been all over the news about how unprepared he is.

And yeah.................before going to a meeting like that, you have your cabinet and staff prepare a framework of what to talk about and what negotiations to expect. Un did his homework, but Trump sure as hell didn't. It appears that Trump was hoping that his flattery and cult of personality would work again, but it's apparent that it didn't.

But then again, we also saw it didn't work the first time as well.

So in these reports, what was he going to learn? What Kim's favorite color was? the GDP of N Korea? the locations of the military weapons?

Easy to claim when you don't actually have access to the target list of what was struck and you only see the de-classified limited footage you were allowed to see. Another case of someone thinking what they see on CNN / MSNBC is reality... :p

Oh yeah....................the stockpile of chemical weapons that were on the base? He didn't have them targeted. Said it would cause too much of a hazard to civilians. But, the only trouble is, there were no civilians close to where the weapons were being held, just military people.

How the hell would you know what was at / near that base? Oh yeah, that's right - you saw it on and were told all there was to know about it by CNN and the other fake news networks.

They are on a base, and the only people around for several miles are military people. Chemical weapons tend to disperse rather quickly in the air, and if it had been blown up, the only people who would have been affected would have been Syrian military.
Hey BS (proper term in this case :p ), I was in the Air Operations HQ watching it all go down live...I don't remember seeing you there. Where were you watching it from? (And please don't say 'CNN' :p )

????

I think the problem is you cant guarantee that......can you imagine if Trump did that and it did spread to a populated area.......we all know the shit you guys would stir up.

Hmmmm, someone help me out....

When chemical weapons were used the 1st time, how quickly did Obama order a strike on those responsible?
- Oh yeah, that's right....HE ISSUED A 'RED LINE'.

Ok, then ... when chemical weapons were used again not long after Obama issued his 'Red Line', how quickly did Obama order a military response for al-Assad crossing his 'Red Line' and using chems again?
- Umm, oh yeah, he never ordered such a trike...or do anything...except to back down in front of the whole world and then try to claim it was not HIS 'Red Line' - it was THE WORLD'S 'Red Line'.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Hey BS (proper term in this case :p ), I was in the Air Operations HQ watching it all go down live...I don't remember seeing you there. Where were you watching it from? (And please don't say 'CNN' :p )

Actually, I heard about the attack from the news (nightly local I think was the first report), and I waited a couple of weeks for all the dust to settle from the new reports. My main sources of news that I currently trust are BBC, and VICE News, as well as various places on the internet that seem to be reliable.

Nope, I wasn't there in Air Ops, because I had already been retired for a couple of years.

Trump sees N Korea as his ticket to a Nobel

Problem is he is not trusted or respected and does not know what he is doing

????

And he called the Russians ahead of the middles to warn them....looking out for his Comrades.

Trump sees N Korea as his ticket to a Nobel

Problem is he is not trusted or respected and does not know what he is doing

Just like Ryan and McConnell has found out. His Word mean nothing....He is a Liar whose morals extend to the end of his nose.

And he called the Russians ahead of the middles to warn them....looking out for his Comrades.
You mean like how Obama refused to allow the US to participate in the retaliatory strike on ISIS Black market Oil Ops after the Paris attack and instead ordered the US military to drop leaflets down to ISIS warning them the attack was coming.....?!

You withdrew from the Iran agreement so don't complain if Iran nukes up. But as to NK, absolutely. What the fuck is it to you? When you give up your nukes you can talk. As I said, peace is not the US goal here.

I'm trying to find a date when Iran was allowed to continue making nuclear weapons.

Got one?

According to the Europeans and their nuclear watchdogs, Iran has lived up to their end of the deal. But trump's hate of Obama would not allow him to stay in the deal.

trump is a Giant Loser....

and their end was to stop making weapon grade uranium, correct?

we got that accomplished.

they don't have 'nukes'.

that makes them different from NK, right?
What it shows is America is incapable of keeping their agreements

Why should N Korea trust Trump? He will just return sanctions as soon as the nukes are gone

He will just return sanctions as soon as the nukes are gone

Then, why didn't he give kim what he wanted, and make the deal?
Poor preparation...underestimating his opponent...unrealistic expectations...giving away leverage for no gain...poor negotiation skills

Should I go on?

Forum List

Back