🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NO NUKE DEAL: Did Cohen distract Trump?

190227112521-12-trump-kim-summit-0227-exlarge-169.jpg

NO NUKE DEAL

A working lunch and joint signing ceremony were unexpectedly canceled on Thursday afternoon.

President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un failed to reach a nuclear agreement during their second summit, which was abruptly cut short in Hanoi, Vietnam on Thursday afternoon.

Trump, Kim Fail To Reach Agreement In Hanoi After Talks Abruptly Cut Short

Did Cohen distract Trump? What do you think?

Lefties are like :banana:woo we still have nuclear Armageddon hanging over our heads, yay!
I don't see the repubs crying about it.

I'd be nice to see republicans get a little bit of credit for at least toning down the "bomb em all, let god sort em out" attitude of the 80s and 90s.
Why the republicans were the leaders of the bomb them all and it came from Reagan.

Lefties before Trump: Dude, peace and love man. The military industrial complex is like, evil and stuff.

Lefties after Trump. LOL Drumpf is so dumb for not taking the advice of the military industrial complex, there will never be peace with NK! LOL

Lefties are like :banana:woo we still have nuclear Armageddon hanging over our heads, yay!

I'd be nice to see republicans get a little bit of credit for at least toning down the "bomb em all, let god sort em out" attitude of the 80s and 90s.
Why the republicans were the leaders of the bomb them all and it came from Reagan.
The only person to ever drop a nuke on innocent people was a Democrat and he dropped two.
Fortunes of war..I guess you would have felt better after the slaughter of millions in an invasion.
Words vs actions. Just stating a fact. You're the one that mentioned Reagan.

NO NUKE DEAL

A working lunch and joint signing ceremony were unexpectedly canceled on Thursday afternoon.

President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un failed to reach a nuclear agreement during their second summit, which was abruptly cut short in Hanoi, Vietnam on Thursday afternoon.

Kim wasn't willing to complete denuclearization and wanted sanctions removed.
It is pathetic that there is possibility the democrats spectacle may have contributed in some way to preventing progress towards a peaceful solution with NK.
But once again democrats in their TDS will overplay their hand and try and spin the summit against TRUMP. It will backfire only drawing more peoples attention to how anti-American democrats are.

NO NUKE DEAL

It is pathetic that there is possibility the democrats spectacle may have contributed in some way to preventing progress towards a peaceful solution with NK.
But once again democrats in their TDS will overplay their hand and try and spin the summit against TRUMP. It will backfire only drawing more peoples attention to how anti-American democrats are.
The only thing worse than a liar is an enabler of that liar..Stop being an enabler.

NO NUKE DEAL

The only thing worse than a liar is an enabler of that liar..Stop being an enabler.
"Stop being an enabler" Says the Hillary and Obama voter.

NO NUKE DEAL

"Stop being an enabler" Says the Hillary and Obama voter.
Who is that since I have never voted for either?

The only person to ever drop a nuke on innocent people was a Democrat and he dropped two.
Fortunes of war..I guess you would have felt better after the slaughter of millions in an invasion.
Words vs actions. Just stating a fact. You're the one that mentioned Reagan.
Reagan wasn't president during WWII he was just a guy making films..

There was never going to be a deal. NoKo was never going to denuclearize. This isn't on tRumPutin, this can has been kicked down the road since Truman and landed in his lap. I actually give him some kudos for trying but also some shame for not listening to his Intel services about what to really expect.
Who knows maybe a deal gets done in the future but it is not likely.

You're far more generous than I am. Obama prevented Kim from developing ICBM's by blowing up the test rockets on the launch pad. Trump cancelled that program and Kim now has ICBM capability.

This whole dog and pony show in Singapore was designed to deflect from the various investigations going on at the moment, and to cement Dumb Donald's Nobel Peace Prize nomination. This was all about appearances, not substance, and they couldn't even deliver on the appearances.

Michael Cohen handed Democrats a roadmap on prosecution yesterday. Republicans are in deep shit, and the Great Negotiator has fizzled on the border wall, and now on his great bid for world peace.

Anybody tired of winning yet?

I say, Good for the President in walking away

I was afraid he would give away too much in seeking a Nobel Prize.

Only thing, he needs to know what is on the table before he travels half way around the world. That is the job of his State Department
At least Trump will actually do something to earn a Nobel Prize, unlike his predecessor.
Yes he is showing what a coward he is and that he dodge the Vietnam War.

Only thing, he needs to know what is on the table before he travels half way around the world. That is the job of his State Department
At least Trump will actually do something to earn a Nobel Prize, unlike his predecessor.
Trump is the only President I have seen actively campaigning for a Nobel Prize. He talks about it at rallies and made Abe nominate him

I have little doubt Trump looks at NK as a ticket to a Nobel

Trump is the only President I have seen actively campaigning for a Nobel Prize. He talks about it at rallies and made Abe nominate him

He's more deserving of it than the one Obama got for being black.

At least he's doing something to earn it, unlike his predecessor.

NO NUKE DEAL

tRump finally realized that not only is Kim not gay, he's not a chubby 16 year old?

NO NUKE DEAL

No. The summit was a face to face check in, but Trump had already warned us that he wasn't expecting anything big before he left--not in a rush, maybe they'd reach an agreement eventually, maybe they wouldn't.

Aside from the F*ed up seditious / treasonous Democrats and snowflakes attempting to undermine the President and cheering for him to fail, Pelosi's freak show circus, starring a convicted Felon Perjurer, did nothing to derail the talks.

If there is any intelligent members of this board who are at all familiar with NK's history then they will immediately recognize what 'lil Kim is doing. This is a tactic he and his father have perfected and carried out for decades. They rattle sabers, threaten war, the international community gets woke, and they appease NK by giving them enough petrol to survive the winter / run the country for a while and give them food for their starving people. Now that he has nukes they get attention faster.

God bless Trump for trying diplomacy...and getting farther than anyone / any President before him, but 'lil Kim seems to be playing the same tune. I think he has made this much of an effort so far because he realizes Trump is no Obama or Bush and will not put up with his BS and go all-in to appease him. Trump will not allow things to go back to the way they were, playing that BS game anymore.

Even Democrats opined from the beginning that nothing would come of the Peace Talks...so they can not say now that Trump failed when they did not even think 'lil Kim would be serious about getting rid of his nukes.

NO NUKE DEAL

tRump finally realized that not only is Kim not gay, he's not a chubby 16 year old?
Kim finally realized Trump isn't a pushover like Obungo. Trump walked away, not Kim. Kim needs a deal more than the USA does.

Donald Trump's relationship with Kim Jong-un: 'We fell in love' after 'beautiful letters'

Well I guess these two lovebirds will no longer be playing nuclear grab ass.

Trump gave Kim the way to get out of the business of being a nuclear threat and save face and actually prosper.

Kim did not have the courage to do it. He thought he could game Trump but Trump wrote the book on making a deal.

A weak American President like Clinton or Obama would have jumped at the bad partial deal. Thank god Trump is President instead of some stupid American hating Democrat or some weak minded RINO.
Rubbish. Kim Jong-un the Supreme Leader of North Korea played POTUS like a puppet. He was never going to give up any of his nuclear toys and just jerked Trumps chain all over the world stage. Go ahead and take whatever hollow pride in that you want.

You are confused Moon Bat, as always.

It was the deployment of Pershing Missiles in Europe by Reagan, Kohl and Thatcher that forced the Soviets to capitulate. That was a good thing.

Trump threatening force was what got the NORKs to the negotiating table, not giving them money for nothing like that idiot Slick Willy did.

I know that History is not one of the strong suits for you stupid Moon Bats but the only time nuclear weapons have ever been used it was by a Democrat President so you can just go fuck yourself with your ignorant partisan bullshit.

Forum List

Back