🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No one dare call it fascism...

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
though it clearly goes beyond Authoritarianism, and into the realm never before seen in the United States of America.

Federal officials defend immigration arrests in courthouses

Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly have defended federal agents who make immigration arrests at courthouses after California's top judge asked them to stop, according to a letter released Friday...

Cantil-Sakauye said Friday she was disappointed that courthouses would not be added to the list of "sensitive areas" where immigration officials don't make deportation arrests. They include schools, churches and hospitals.

Without witness and victim testimony as evidence, dangerous suspects could go free, San Francisco District Attorney George Gascon said. He said local policies protecting immigrants aren't to blame and urged federal officials to get a warrant to make immigration arrests.

"The idea that entering courthouses to make immigration related arrests somehow enhances public safety is disturbingly backwards," Gascon said in a statement.

Fear mongering on steroids fools some of the people all of the time, and is a slap in the face of justice.

Agree or disagree, that is the question.

I don't give a shit where or when officials arrest criminal aliens.

Period.

Just get them out.

Courthouses are areas of Sanctuary?

Can they not arrest other criminals in courthouses?

Murderers, rapists, pickpockets, litterbugs are all exempt from arrest?

Federal law supercedes state law or wishes.

There are no effective states' rights to block federal law efforts.

though it clearly goes beyond Authoritarianism, and into the realm never before seen in the United States of America.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly have defended federal agents who make immigration arrests at courthouses after California's top judge asked them to stop, according to a letter released Friday...

Cantil-Sakauye said Friday she was disappointed that courthouses would not be added to the list of "sensitive areas" where immigration officials don't make deportation arrests. They include schools, churches and hospitals.

Without witness and victim testimony as evidence, dangerous suspects could go free, San Francisco District Attorney George Gascon said. He said local policies protecting immigrants aren't to blame and urged federal officials to get a warrant to make immigration arrests.

"The idea that entering courthouses to make immigration related arrests somehow enhances public safety is disturbingly backwards," Gascon said in a statement.

Fear mongering on steroids fools some of the people all of the time, and is a slap in the face of justice.

I bet the word got out already and many bench warrants are happening due to not showing up.

• Banned

Period.

Just get them out.

A criminal, citizen or not, have rights in America, both constitutional and statutory. Maybe you live in the wrong country or were born in the wrong century, but the regulations (statutory exercise of law in this case) is an example of an Authoritarian's misuse of power.

To alleviate Pete7469's ignorance, and that of others who support this form of tyranny, see:

Is Illegal Immigration a Crime? Improper Entry v. Unlawful Presence

A citation (a ticket) can be issued when a misdemeanor is discovered, making an arrest requires the detention of the subject, who is then taken into local custody. There, the sheriff is well within his authority to release the subject with a notice to appear, wherein the trier of fact can set bail or release the subject on OR.

It is political theater, a costly one for local LE and one which is divisive and foolish.

Just get the illegals out. Take them from courthouses, schools, hospitals and churches and get them out.

• Banned

I bet the word got out already and many bench warrants are happening due to not showing up.

True, but if the Federal Government - Congress and the Executive - want to engage in this form of political theater, they need to pay for it. Everyday that local taxpayers is stuck with the bill to keep incarcerated Federal Prisoners; the Feds need to reimburse the cost of housing, feeding, providing medical and legal assistance, or open federal jails in every county/parish in our country. They can call them gulags, for that is what they would be.

It might be cheaper to contract with Russia to incarcerate our criminals in their Siberian gulags. It would be cheaper than keeping them here and Russia can use the money. One Siberian winter and those mexicans might appreciate their own country for a change.

It's time, past time, for the Congress to pass a new immigration law, one which is comprehensive and satisfies the blood lust of the lunatic fringe, as well as the rights and needs of the nation and those who aspire to be good citizens.

Simple things like health care in America (sarcasm, using Trump's ignorance rhetorically) and the reform of tax policy and the myriad other problems facing our nation need serious adults engaging in serious debate and leaving ideology, hate, fear and brinkmanship out the door.

It might be cheaper to contract with Russia to incarcerate our criminals in their Siberian gulags. It would be cheaper than keeping them here and Russia can use the money. One Siberian winter and those mexicans might appreciate their own country for a change.

Mexicans and all others who cross our border illegally have committed a misdemeanor, not a felony; those who overstay their Visa have committed no crime but could suffer civil penalties, a fine and deportations, subsequent to a finding by an administrative law judge. Citizen or not, due process is the law of our land no matter what you think, nor what Trump/Pence/Sessions seek to do.

Acclaimed Russian poet Yevgeny Yevtushenko dies in Oklahoma | Depend On WOKV - Jacksonville's News, Weather, and Traffic | www.wokv.com

OKLAHOMA CITY - Acclaimed Russian poet Yevgeny Yevtushenko, whose work focused on war atrocities and denounced anti-Semitism and tyrannical dictators, has died. He was 84, according to several Russian news outlets.

Roger Blais, the provost at the University of Tulsa, where Yevtushenko was a longtime faculty member, says he was told by Hillcrest Medical Center in Tulsa that Yevtushenko died Saturday morning. A spokeswoman for the eastern Oklahoma hospital confirmed his death.

"He died a few minutes ago surrounded by relatives and close friends," his widow, Maria Novikova, was quoted as saying by the Russian state news agency RIA Novosti. She said he died peacefully in his sleep of heart failure.

Yevtushenko gained notoriety in the former Soviet Union while in his 20s, with poetry denouncing Josef Stalin. He gained international acclaim as a young revolutionary with "Babi Yar," the unflinching 1961 poem that told of the slaughter of nearly 34,000 Jews by the Nazis and denounced the anti-Semitism that had spread throughout the Soviet Union...

No "progressive" dares calls communism fascism.

Period.

Just get them out.

A criminal, citizen or not, have rights in America, both constitutional and statutory. Maybe you live in the wrong country or were born in the wrong century, but the regulations (statutory exercise of law in this case) is an example of an Authoritarian's misuse of power.

To alleviate Pete7469's ignorance, and that of others who support this form of tyranny, see:

A citation (a ticket) can be issued when a misdemeanor is discovered, making an arrest requires the detention of the subject, who is then taken into local custody. There, the sheriff is well within his authority to release the subject with a notice to appear, wherein the trier of fact can set bail or release the subject on OR.

It is political theater, a costly one for local LE and one which is divisive and foolish.

Bullshit.

Once you become a criminal, you are subject to arrest immediately by an officer commissioned to carry out the duty of law enforcement. You have the right to shut the fuck up and be processed.

Period. End of goddamned story.

If I evade, ignore, skirt, undermine or simply am not aware of having broken a law that subjects me to arrest, and over staying visas along with illegally entering the country certainly subjects you to arrest, my ass gets hauled into jail.

If I over stay my allowed time in another country or evade their immigration system in any way, they put me in a dress and throw my ass in prison for YEARS. So don't give me some sniveling bullshit stories about families, you don't give a fruit fly's fuck about FAMILIES or the fact that there are so many broken ones in democrook controlled cities. Your solitary concern with not only keeping criminals free in this country but letting millions more in is that they vote for the lunatic Machiavellian sociopaths you support.

Imbecile.

Last edited:

Period.

Just get them out.

Bullshit.

Once you become a criminal, you are subject to arrest immediately by an officer commissioned to carry out the duty of law enforcement. You have the right to shut the fuck up and be processed.

If I evade, ignore, skirt, undermine or simply am not aware of having broken a law that subjects me to arrest, and over staying visas along with illegally entering the country certainly subjects you to arrest, my ass gets hauled into jail.

If I over stay my allowed time in another country or evade their immigration system in any way, they put me in a dress and throw my ass in prison for YEARS. So don't give me some sniveling bullshit stories about families, you don't give a fruit fly's fuck about FAMILIES or the fact that there are so many broken ones in democrook controlled cities. Your solitary concern with not only keeping criminals free in this country but letting millions more in is that they vote for the lunatic Machiavellian sociopaths you support.

Imbecile.

You are fucking stupid, end of story. Tell me, are you going to work in the fields to replace the Mexicans that have traditionally done the work? Naw, you ain't going to work at anything, period.

No one calls it fascism, because IT IS NOT FASCISM TO ENFORCE OLD DULY PASSED LAWS, NIT WIT!

Mexicans and all others who cross our border illegally have committed a misdemeanor, not a felony;
Not if they cross a second time, then it is a felony each time afterwards.

We need to use RICO laws to sack and eradicate all businesses and political groups who exploit these felons in our midst.

Forum List

Back