No one is going to take your guns

Bottom line......................

We believe in FREEDOM JOE.................

How do you represent Freedom by trying to impose on us what you believe in Joe...........

You believe you have the right to enforce your ideals on us and that's it's righteous Joe...........

Who are you to tell us how to Live Joe...............................
Who are you to tell us what to believe Joe.........................
If we don't agree with you, you want to Force your Beliefs on us with Laws Joe..........

Joe.............Joe..............Joe..........................

And by the way, I own guns Joe......................I've never had to use them to defend myself Joe.........................I've hope I never have to Joe................But if the time comes to use that gun in self defense of my home and family I will use it Joe...................I'm not going to wait to hope the police will show up in time to save my family Joe.................I'm going to shoot the attacker Joe.................and protect my family Joe............

But you want to ban all guns Joe............No matter what you say, that is your goal.

You have NO CLUE WHAT FREEDOM MEANS JOE.....................

Guy, the Japanese and the Germans and the Brits don't let average citizens own guns.

And they are every bit as free as we are.

Gun ownership does not equal freedom.

And sorry, the off chance that you might fulfill your snuff fantasy and be able to shoot a burglar some day is not worth the 19,000 sucides and 11,000 murders that easy access to guns facilitate.

Nowhere in the United States is ‘gun confiscation’ occurring, nor is it likely to occur; and the New York law, although poorly drafted and in need of repeal or invalidation, in no way authorizes ‘confiscation,’ as that would violate the Takings Clause of the 5th Amendment absent due process and just compensation.

So, you want to ignore the history of gun confiscations in New York, New Jersey, New Orleans and California, but complain about the Right's "dishonesty"?

Gun Confiscation in America | Level-Headed.net

Zeke...................

Let me repeat my earlier response...............

Gun Control is the ability to hit what I'm aiming at....................

Complaints about that are now being accepted in the basement section of the 3rd port-o-let on the right...............Feel free to file your complaints about trying to take away our Freedom there.

And sorry, the off chance that you might fulfill your snuff fantasy and be able to shoot a burglar some day is not worth the 19,000 sucides and 11,000 murders that easy access to guns facilitate.

I'll take those numbers out of the 400,000,000 guns in this country.

Gun ownership doesn't equal Freedom.............

From the poster who wants to impose his version on us who do not agree.

Again, you no NOTHING about Freedom.

Joe.................Joe........................

Hypothetical here.........................

Today, I believe every American should own a gun...............

I have a Super Majority in Gov't, and my guys own the Supremes..................

I have now passed a Law through a Temporary Tyranny..........That all Americans Must purchase a Gun.

Will you OBEY ME LIB.............................

That is your version of Freedom.

Stick it where the sun doesn't shine.

I wouldn't.

It's like saying, "Hey, out of 65,000 airline flights in 2001, only 4 of them were hijacked and crashed into buildings!!!"

Joe.................Joe........................

Hypothetical here.........................

Today, I believe every American should own a gun...............

I have a Super Majority in Gov't, and my guys own the Supremes..................

I have now passed a Law through a Temporary Tyranny..........That all Americans Must purchase a Gun.

Will you OBEY ME LIB.............................

That is your version of Freedom.

Stick it where the sun doesn't shine.

Uh, no, guy, the difference there is, you can't promise me that your gun won't ever be used in a school shooting.

That's why you can't have it.

If you guys can find a way to self-regulate to keep guns out of the wrong hands, I'd have no issue with you.

Instead, you try to find ways to immunize yourselves from responsibility.

"Why, not my fault Adam Lanza went on a shooting spree! Just because we marketted Bushmasters to crazy people and his mom bought one."

Gun ownership doesn't equal Freedom.............

From the poster who wants to impose his version on us who do not agree.

Again, you no NOTHING about Freedom.

Yawn, guy, whenever I hear a wingnut scream about "Freedom", it usually defending someone's right to act like a douchebag with no concern about anyone else.

you don't need a gun, and your having a gun is a threat to everyone else.

The best argument for gun control is a five minute conversation with a gun nut fantasizing about all the people he can't wait to shoot.

I wouldn't.

It's like saying, "Hey, out of 65,000 airline flights in 2001, only 4 of them were hijacked and crashed into buildings!!!"

Exactly. I wouldn't restrict access to air travel by the lawful because 4 high jackings.

I wouldn't.

Exactly. I wouldn't restrict access to air travel by the lawful because 4 high jackings.

But we already do.

We search luggage, we make people take off their shoes to get x-rayed, we have full body searches and pat-downs, we have "no Fly lists" which restrict who can get on an airplane, and just try getting on a plane with no problem if your name is "Mohammed".

All because of ONE incident 12 years ago.

But we have the equivlent to 10 9/11's every year, in terms of body count, and gun laws have actually gotten looser, not tighter.

Ever notice how all discussions about guns always end in gun nutters induldging their snuff film fantasies?
So the entire military is GUN NUTTERS.

So the entire polics force is GUN NUTTERS.

So the Secret Service that protects obama is GUN NUTTERS?

On and on and on...

... you got any other STUPID things to say, moron?

Of course he does. EVERYTHING he says is stupid!

I wouldn't.

But we already do.

We search luggage, we make people take off their shoes to get x-rayed, we have full body searches and pat-downs, we have "no Fly lists" which restrict who can get on an airplane, and just try getting on a plane with no problem if your name is "Mohammed".

But we have the equivlent to 10 9/11's every year, in terms of body count, and gun laws have actually gotten looser, not tighter.

and we have over 20,000 gun laws and purchasing constraints.

Which gun law has gotten looser ?

Meanwhile, as conservatives post their usual moronic, irrelevant idiocy…

Ad hominem, thus admitting you have nothing else.

Nowhere in the United States is ‘gun confiscation’ occurring...

Outright lie.

nor is it likely to occur; and the New York law, although poorly drafted and in need of repeal or invalidation, in no way authorizes ‘confiscation,’ as that would violate the Takings Clause of the 5th Amendment absent due process and just compensation.

Again, outright lie.

Of course, conservatives will continue to ignore these facts, and continue to propagate their lies.

And back to the ad hom bullshit.

Weak, boy, even by your low standards.

How do you represent Freedom by trying to impose on us what you believe in Joe...........

You believe you have the right to enforce your ideals on us and that's it's righteous Joe...........

If we don't agree with you, you want to Force your Beliefs on us with Laws Joe..........

And by the way, I own guns Joe......................I've never had to use them to defend myself Joe.........................I've hope I never have to Joe................But if the time comes to use that gun in self defense of my home and family I will use it Joe...................I'm not going to wait to hope the police will show up in time to save my family Joe.................I'm going to shoot the attacker Joe.................and protect my family Joe............

But you want to ban all guns Joe............No matter what you say, that is your goal.

Guy, the Japanese and the Germans and the Brits don't let average citizens own guns.

No, that's not the case. Offhand, BOTH countries can and do jail people for advocating the "wrong" politics. I know that you are a wanna-be tyrant, but calling tyranny "freedom" does not make it so.

Gun ownership does not equal freedom.

Stupid, wrong, and absolutely no facts...as usual.

But we already do.

and we have over 20,000 gun laws and purchasing constraints.

Which gun law has gotten looser ?

Well, to start with, we got rid of the Assault Weapon ban that even George W. Bush thought was a pretty good idea.

Most of those 20,000 laws are things like, "You can't fire your gun in a residential neighborhood"...

They are not common sense things like "Joker Holmes can't buy a gun because he's batshit crazy".

No, that's not the case. Offhand, BOTH countries can and do jail people for advocating the "wrong" politics. I know that you are a wanna-be tyrant, but calling tyranny "freedom" does not make it so..

I listed three countries. You said "both". Both means a choice of two.

Now, I'm not sure what laws you are talking about, but which of those three countries "jail" people for the wrong politics?

It wouldn't be so bad if the fuking gun nutters had the balls to come out and say that they just don't give a flying fuck about all the kids who are killed

Actually zeke, when you consider that crazy fucks that try to kill kids are only stopped by someone with another firearm, we gun rights supporters actually show GREAT concern for those kids because by what we advocate because it helps to increase the likelihood that a good guy with a gun will be there to stop the bad guy more quickly, therefore saving lives. That restrictions you advocate ensure it will take longer for the bad guy to be stopped. If one looks at the reality of your gun free zones and other restrictions that ensure the bad guys have a tactical advantage, it would appear your side "doesn't give a flying fuck" about those kills. Ironic.

If that's true, then tell us why Japan, with it's virtual restriction on civilian firearm ownership, has a suicide rate so high that their combined murder/suicide rate is IDENTICAL to that of the US? Why do all those Scandinavian countries with no guns have such high suicide rates? With all our firearms, we have a minuscule rate of suicide, which proves firearms in no way make suicides "convenient". Nor do facts when it comes to supporting your overwhelming bias, I understand.

You speak as though we have the worlds highest murder rate. Do you realize we're not even close? That's right, America doesn't make the list of the top 100 countries by murder rate. Further most of the countries in that top 100 list have bans on civilian firearm ownership, while we have the highest rate of firearm ownership. Shouldn't we be at the top of the list with all those guns???

Further, most of our murders occur in specific parts of a few counties, where the murdering citizens of those neighborhoods are either in gangs or otherwise prone to violence at the drop of a hat. The rates of domestic violence, murder, violent crime, rape, etc outside of those few enclaves is every bid as low, or lower, than countries with the lowest rates of such things...despite all our firearms. Interestingly, disarmed England and Australia have higher rates of violent crime and rape than America. With no deterrent of self defense, the thugs there have the upper hand. Is that what you want?

Those 100+ countries with higher murder rates than the US despite their disarmed populace, what is the price they're bearing for all those killings? Your suggestion here lacks logic and reason.

You don't get to impose emotions on others. We DON'T live in fear because we are prepared to deal with an emergency situation that may require the use of a firearm. You however, are free to cower in your gun free zone corner and wait for someone else to save your ass. Good luck with that.

I fear no man. But with all your talk of fear, I'm guessing your projecting here.

And yes, I love the all the Bill of Rights. Do you?

Under Obamacare, maybe you can all afford your mental health help.

A sure sign that your argument is weak is when you resort to implying your opponent is insane. Perhaps you'd like to try again with a more cogent, fact-based retort?

Good God it just all sound so REASONABLE. Till you look closely.

I know that the family that visits the cemetery to visit the grave of their 2 year old son who shot himself with Dads gun found under the bed would disagree with you about its only a good guy with a gun blah blah blah. Kids dad was a "good guy". Just a shitty gun owner.

In terms of fear. It has always been my experience that the guy talking about what a bad ass he is, has the least balls to back up his rhetoric. That being said, no doubt that there are some real "fearful" people out there with a gun. And when they get the chance, their fear will have them shooting an unarmed person when they think it possible. Fear does that.

I've owned guns at least as long as you have been alive. Haven't shot anyone thank god.
But your projections about other reasonable gun owners is interesting.

Would help the gun nutters case immensely if they would come out and admit that there are a lot of law abiding folks that have no business with a gun. And then implement changes necessary to restrict access to certain kinds of people.

Like men under the age of 30.

You ever notice that most mass killings, hell most killing with a gun is done by a man under the age of thirty.

Get caught with ANY gun while under the age of 30, go to jail till you are past the age of 30.

Hows that sound?

But no, you people are so far past the point of being "reasonable" about gun control, it would just be better to come out and say that you gun nutters just don't give a fuk.

btw, murder rates in other countries don't interest me. Why you quoting their stats?
I don't know of any other country that has a Constitution that gives citizens the right to have guns. That's a game changer and requires that we in this country be more responsible to the overall citizenry as to WHO is allowed to keep guns.

Wouldn't it be a whole lot fuking better IF we had the lowest rates of killing by gun? All the while having more guns than anybody. Wouldn't that set a fine example?

You gun nutters have some real low expectations of our country when you give up on trying to solve a real problem.

Deaths by gun is a real problem. To some. Not you I take it.

That you choose to ignore every fact presented that refuted your position is noted. You are, once again, proposing rules and laws based on intention rather than actual results. Sorry, you really don't know what's best for everyone else.

The assault weapons ban was not renewed because there were not enough votes as AW are what many people lawfully defend their families and property with.

There are existing laws preventing mentally incompetent from owning / purchasing weapons.

Forum List

Back