No one is going to take your guns

In Australia we have NO GUNS policy and since the death of JFK we have had a coule of hundred GUN DEATHS......YOU the mighty less USA have had 1,375,000 now you Sir are the most Ignorant Dupe.

The Australian Military are nearly always in the same conflicts as America......with the previzo that we are near the combat area of the Americans,due to the possibility of "Friendly Fire"

One can’t compare the United States to Australia, or any other Western country, for that matter; gun violence in America is a unique problem, and it can’t be solved with simplistic solutions, ‘banning’ guns in particular.

Of course you CAN compare,the VIOLENT MAD GUN LOBBY always want to make excuses like this TRIPE.....Just admit you LOVE THE GUNS and really couldn't GIVE A SHIT about the Children murdered in Schools and the other 1.375,000 Million MURDERED BY THE GUN.

There is a DEEP SEATED NEGATIVE MENTALITY ABOUT THIS OBSESSION TO CARRY LETHAL WEAPONS.......IN YOUR INSANE WAY OF THINKING.MOREOVER IN YOUR CRAZY-MAD WAY.......YOU THINK EVERYONE HATES YOU,SOME EXTERNAL (NON IDENTIFIED) THREAT.....IT'S ALL IN YOUR STUPIFIED BRAINS......BUT IT DOESN'T EXIST.........YOU LIVE IN A MENTAL MADNESS:cuckoo:......MORE AKIN TO THE TALIBAN.:cuckoo:

Trouble with A LOT OF AMERICANS TODAY IS....You are a POOR AND PATHETIC example of the Greatness of your FOREBEARS.....YOU SAY YOU CAN'T CHANGE....OF COURSE YOU CAN IF YOU HAVE THE WILL AND A MODICOM OF INTELLIGENCE.

BUT REMEMBER ME WHEN THE CHILDREN DIE BY THE GUN AND YOU SAY "ISN'T THAT TERRIBLE".......YES IT IS BUT YOU GUYS ARE THE REAL SCUM.....AND WE ALL KNOW IT,AND SO DO YOU.

WHEN YOU EVENTUALLY TAKE YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR ARSEHOLES(ASSHOLES)

I WILL NOT BE RESPONDING AGAIN ON THIS THREAD,I HAVE SPENT TOO LONG WITH SUCH WASTERS

UNIQUE PROBLEM HEY.......YOUR ASS IT IS.NOTHING PERSONAL CLAYTON..STEVE

If you had an actual point you won't need to yell in order to make it, and you would have addressed my post which mentioned the actual crime rate in Australia.

The anti-gunners are just mentally ill, I've decided. The fact that they think that not protecting children is the best way to prevent them from being targeted by psychos proves it.

The anti-gunners are just mentally ill, I've decided. The fact that they think that not protecting children is the best way to prevent them from being targeted by psychos proves it.

Hate to tell you, but more kids are killed with their parents or other caregivers guns than are killed in mass shootings. Even if the death is accidental, dead is dead.

How you want to protect the kids from irresponsible gun owning parents or caregivers?

Hate to tell you, but more kids are killed with their parents or other caregivers guns than are killed in mass shootings. Even if the death is accidental, dead is dead.

How you want to protect the kids from irresponsible gun owning parents or caregivers?

Don't know there are more people killed in DUI accidents than with guns, do you suggest that we put prohibition back in place?

How do you protect them from irresponsible car owners?

Gee, if that's the case, why is it all the countries that ban guns don't have mass school shootings.

That's really an American thing.

Psychoes without guns can't do all that much.

Yep, just went and checked all my weapons. Still where I locked them up. How could that be? Surely they would have been confiscated by now.

But being a law abiding citizen, I guess the ATF or my local police just decided that I get to keep my weapons.

Watch out for the black helicopters and don't move to New York.

Psych of those who want to ban all weapons.............Perhaps you believe that isn't their ultimate goal at a later date....................Perhaps you are foolish in this regard...................

Their Pravda is a step by step plan...............Which has occurred in Canada and other countries.................

The first step is the registry. Eventually leading to a National Registry, whereby all gun owners will be required to Register all guns........................

Step Two.........is to force registration by not allowing any unregistered to buy ammo for their guns............

Step Three.........A pictured license as part of the registry to buy ammo and guns.........................

Step four...........Ban of particular guns..................

Final.............ban all guns.............

A step by step process.............Which will not happen over night............So your argument is useless to me...............As it denies the ultimate goal, based on what has happened in other countries through a lengthy process...........................

Choose to put your head under the rug and deny this has happened..............State BS responses that we think Black Helicopters are flying around our house................

None of it is true...........We see the ultimate goal and choose to fight them early on to deny them of their plan.......................Because you refuse to see it, isn't my problem................

IT'S YOUR PROBLEM.

The thing is, I don't see any of this as a problem.

There's no good reason for an average citizen to own a gun. Maybe certain occupations like farmers... maybe.

But for the most part, you don't need a gun and the cost to us as a society- 32,000 gun deaths every year - is much too high.

And frankly, when you come off sounding as paranoid as many of you do, we kind of worry you do have guns...

so yesterday I was out shooting one of my many deadly assault weapons. it must be defective because having shot over 25,000 rounds it still hasn't killed anyone. Joe, you are the one who is paranoid.

3-071213205206-170932346.jpeg

Yep, just went and checked all my weapons. Still where I locked them up. How could that be? Surely they would have been confiscated by now.

But being a law abiding citizen, I guess the ATF or my local police just decided that I get to keep my weapons.

Watch out for the black helicopters and don't move to New York.

Psych of those who want to ban all weapons.............Perhaps you believe that isn't their ultimate goal at a later date....................Perhaps you are foolish in this regard...................

Their Pravda is a step by step plan...............Which has occurred in Canada and other countries.................

The first step is the registry. Eventually leading to a National Registry, whereby all gun owners will be required to Register all guns........................

Step Two.........is to force registration by not allowing any unregistered to buy ammo for their guns............

Step Three.........A pictured license as part of the registry to buy ammo and guns.........................

A step by step process.............Which will not happen over night............So your argument is useless to me...............As it denies the ultimate goal, based on what has happened in other countries through a lengthy process...........................

Choose to put your head under the rug and deny this has happened..............State BS responses that we think Black Helicopters are flying around our house................

None of it is true...........We see the ultimate goal and choose to fight them early on to deny them of their plan.......................Because you refuse to see it, isn't my problem................

IT'S YOUR PROBLEM.

There's no good reason for an average citizen to own a gun. Maybe certain occupations like farmers... maybe.

But for the most part, you don't need a gun and the cost to us as a society- 32,000 gun deaths every year - is much too high.

And frankly, when you come off sounding as paranoid as many of you do, we kind of worry you do have guns...

philosophy is gay s0n........and anyway.....gun owners wont be giving up their guns any time soon. 100% certainty.

In the meantime, the latest research from a major university doesn't at all support your philosophical BS!!!!

Turns out.......in European countries where gun ownership is lowest, the murder rate is 3X higher as compared to those countries with the highest gun ownership!!! So.....ummmm..........as usual, the gun grabbing limpwristers pwn themselves with lies and utter BS.

Harvard University........April 2013........here is the full paper >>>>>

http://www.law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlpp/Vol30_No2_KatesMauseronline.pdf

So......who exactly is the lying ???

Gee, if that's the case, why is it all the countries that ban guns don't have mass school shootings.

and once again joeb's facts are totally wrong.

To get an idea of the level of k00k we are dealing with here in the gun grabber nutters, this vid is a must see >>>>

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNb34vPqrN0#at=257]Debating A Gun Control Fanatic - YouTube[/ame]

All they have to worry about is bombs on buses and poison gas in subways.

IT'S YOUR PROBLEM.

philosophy is gay s0n........and anyway.....gun owners wont be giving up their guns any time soon. 100% certainty.

In the meantime, the latest research from a major university doesn't at all support your philosophical BS!!!!

Turns out.......in European countries where gun ownership is lowest, the murder rate is 3X higher as compared to those countries with the highest gun ownership!!! So.....ummmm..........as usual, the gun grabbing limpwristers pwn themselves with lies and utter BS.

No doubt paid for by the GUN LOBBY........

No doubt paid for by the GUN LOBBY........

the gun lobby is stronger then ever today thanks to the liberals attacks on the 2nd amendment. Gun owners are galvanized too, both liberal and conservative.

Prove this.

IT'S YOUR PROBLEM.

so yesterday I was out shooting one of my many deadly assault weapons. it must be defective because having shot over 25,000 rounds it still hasn't killed anyone. Joe, you are the one who is paranoid.

Is that a full Eootec rig on that AR?

Is that a full Eootec rig on that AR?

yea, it has the holographic sight and magnifier

To get an idea of the level of k00k we are dealing with here in the gun grabber nutters, this vid is a must see >>>>

Debating A Gun Control Fanatic - YouTube

wild. and that idiot is actually out walking the streets with out supervision

Yeah.....back in the 80's they went full tilt with the deinstitutionalization stuff. That's how you get nuts like that video guy and JoeB navigating the landscape. The meds they created in the late 80's and mid-90's were the shit and still are the shit. Trust me.....I'm in the field. Without them, k00ks like these spend their lives drinking coffee and smoking 4 packs a day on a ward watching Gigantor re-runs.

Last edited:

Debating A Gun Control Fanatic - YouTube

wild. and that idiot is actually out walking the streets with out supervision

Yeah.....back in the 80's they went full tilt with the deinstitutionalization stuff. That's how you get nuts like that video guy and JoeB navigating the landscape. The meds they created in the late 80's and mid-90's were the shit and still are the shit. Trust me.....I'm in the field. Without them, k00ks like these spend their lives drinking coffee and smoking 4 packs a day on a ward watching Gigantor re-runs.

whats amazing is he never had a clue the reporter was totally yanking his chain the whole time. lol

Forum List

Back