No one is going to take your guns

Yep, just went and checked all my weapons. Still where I locked them up. How could that be? Surely they would have been confiscated by now.

But being a law abiding citizen, I guess the ATF or my local police just decided that I get to keep my weapons.

Watch out for the black helicopters and don't move to New York.

OK Mr. liberal, pojo, billy boo boo, shallow etc. come and take my guns if you want the bullets too, you can have them at 2800 FPS (that means Feet Per Second) :lol: ... :lmao: ... :laugh2:

Yep, just went and checked all my weapons. Still where I locked them up. How could that be? Surely they would have been confiscated by now.

But being a law abiding citizen, I guess the ATF or my local police just decided that I get to keep my weapons.

Psych of those who want to ban all weapons.............Perhaps you believe that isn't their ultimate goal at a later date....................Perhaps you are foolish in this regard...................

Their Pravda is a step by step plan...............Which has occurred in Canada and other countries.................

The first step is the registry. Eventually leading to a National Registry, whereby all gun owners will be required to Register all guns........................

Step Two.........is to force registration by not allowing any unregistered to buy ammo for their guns............

Step Three.........A pictured license as part of the registry to buy ammo and guns.........................

Step four...........Ban of particular guns..................

Final.............ban all guns.............

A step by step process.............Which will not happen over night............So your argument is useless to me...............As it denies the ultimate goal, based on what has happened in other countries through a lengthy process...........................

Choose to put your head under the rug and deny this has happened..............State BS responses that we think Black Helicopters are flying around our house................

None of it is true...........We see the ultimate goal and choose to fight them early on to deny them of their plan.......................Because you refuse to see it, isn't my problem................

IT'S YOUR PROBLEM.

Psych of those who want to ban all weapons.............Perhaps you believe that isn't their ultimate goal at a later date....................Perhaps you are foolish in this regard...................

Their Pravda is a step by step plan...............Which has occurred in Canada and other countries.................

The first step is the registry. Eventually leading to a National Registry, whereby all gun owners will be required to Register all guns........................

Step Two.........is to force registration by not allowing any unregistered to buy ammo for their guns............

Step Three.........A pictured license as part of the registry to buy ammo and guns.........................

A step by step process.............Which will not happen over night............So your argument is useless to me...............As it denies the ultimate goal, based on what has happened in other countries through a lengthy process...........................

Choose to put your head under the rug and deny this has happened..............State BS responses that we think Black Helicopters are flying around our house................

None of it is true...........We see the ultimate goal and choose to fight them early on to deny them of their plan.......................Because you refuse to see it, isn't my problem................

IT'S YOUR PROBLEM.

resistration = confiscation= loss of liberty

IT'S YOUR PROBLEM.

What you are doing has a name for it; it's called "projection". Not very mentally healthy. Try living in reality sometime.

Yep still got all my guns. If it wasn't so damned cold, I was going shooting today. Think the cops would let me? Sure they would. I can shoot on my own property. Is that cool or what?

IT'S YOUR PROBLEM.

What you are doing has a name for it; it's called "projection". Not very mentally healthy. Try living in reality sometime.

Yep still got all my guns. If it wasn't so damned cold, I was going shooting today. Think the cops would let me? Sure they would. I can shoot on my own property. Is that cool or what?

Somehow, I don't think your Daisy BB gun is on the list.

And not this one either.. Wait, there is a movement to ban toy guns

My bad

-Geaux

tommygun.jpg

Dave- Sorry I chased off your whipping boy in the gun debate. They don't like facts.

-Geaux
I love this:

output_lY56KY.gif

It's like Michelle's saying "My husband might have to put up with your bullshit but I don't".
Nah, more like "Don't bother me while I"m stuffing my face".
I'm sure that's how wingnuts see it. They'll glom onto anything that can further their hatred of our Black First Family.

You are correct, everyone who seeks gun control "in good faith" is a dupe.

In Australia we have NO GUNS policy and since the death of JFK we have had a coule of hundred GUN DEATHS......YOU the mighty less USA have had 1,375,000 now you Sir are the most Ignorant Dupe.

The Australian Military are nearly always in the same conflicts as America......with the previzo that we are near the combat area of the Americans,due to the possibility of "Friendly Fire"

The Australian gun buy back led to a statistically insignificant reduction in the gun homicide rate, and a statisitcally significant increase in violent assaults, including sexual assaults. Maybe if you guys didn't have all the blood rushing to your head from hanging around upside down all the time you would realize that the slight decrease in deaths is not an improvement if you can't walk around the neighborhood.

Where are your links?

IT'S YOUR PROBLEM.

My bad

-Geaux

tommygun.jpg
We should ban toy guns. Cops these days are such pussies, they shoot little kids first, check whether the gun is real second.

Cops killed teen holding toy gun after 10 seconds

SANTA ROSA, Calif. — Residents of a Northern California community expressed skepticism Thursday about a sheriff’s deputy’s decision to shoot dead a popular 13-year-old boy who was carrying a pellet gun that looked like an assault rifle.

A preliminary autopsy report released Thursday said Andy Lopez was shot seven times, and the two fatal wounds were in his right hip and the right side of his chest. The final autopsy results won’t be ready for several weeks.

A timeline released by Santa Rosa police says those shots were fired within 10 seconds after the deputies’ first report of a suspicious person.

My bad

-Geaux

tommygun.jpg
We should ban toy guns. Cops these days are such pussies, they shoot little kids first, check whether the gun is real second.

Cops killed teen holding toy gun after 10 seconds

SANTA ROSA, Calif. — Residents of a Northern California community expressed skepticism Thursday about a sheriff’s deputy’s decision to shoot dead a popular 13-year-old boy who was carrying a pellet gun that looked like an assault rifle.

A preliminary autopsy report released Thursday said Andy Lopez was shot seven times, and the two fatal wounds were in his right hip and the right side of his chest. The final autopsy results won’t be ready for several weeks.

A timeline released by Santa Rosa police says those shots were fired within 10 seconds after the deputies’ first report of a suspicious person.

Again, acceptable risk

Kids should be taught in what capacity toy guns should be used for play. Pointing them at a cop is not one of them.

-Geaux

IT'S YOUR PROBLEM.

My bad

-Geaux

tommygun.jpg

Cool. Now you are making an even bigger asshole of yourself. Cause lets face it dude. You have no fuking idea what is in my gun safe.

My bad

-Geaux

tommygun.jpg

Cool. Now you are making an even bigger asshole of yourself. Cause lets face it dude. You have no fuking idea what is in my gun safe.

Good luck with that. By your comments, you won't have them very long. :lol:

-Geaux

IT'S YOUR PROBLEM.

YAWN.............

I have my guns as well. I can go shoot them as well. There are no Black Helicopters flying around my house. I am a Law Abiding Citizen................

I know the anti-gun strategy. I've looked at how they did it in other countries. They do it in a Step by Step process.

That is REALITY. That's the real world. You refuse to look at the tactics they will use. Part of this is the SAFE Act where they are trying it in the real world.

It's all cute, cuddly, and SO INNOCENT.............

Yeah right..................

Ocean Front Property in Arizona..................

In Australia we have NO GUNS policy and since the death of JFK we have had a couple of hundred GUN DEATHS
Both of these statements are lies.

YOU the mighty less USA have had 1,375,000
Another lie.

now you Sir are the most Ignorant Dupe.
Irony so thick you need a continental engineer to cut it.

The Australian Military are nearly always in the same conflicts as America......with the previzo that we are NEVER near the combat area of the Americans,due to the possibility or probability of "Friendly Fire"
Yet another lie.

Further proof that anit-gun loons can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or doshonesty.
Keep up the good work.

Last edited:
No one is going to take your guns
Still true, after over 100 pages so far…
Except that it isn't.
While the state may not be literally confiscating them - as in forcibly take them w/o compenation - they are foricbly removing them from their owners possession while the opwner is in the state.
As these weapons are "in common use", as the term is used in Heller, its hard to see a sound argument that this is constitutional.

IT'S YOUR PROBLEM.

The thing is, I don't see any of this as a problem.

There's no good reason for an average citizen to own a gun. Maybe certain occupations like farmers... maybe.

But for the most part, you don't need a gun and the cost to us as a society- 32,000 gun deaths every year - is much too high.

And frankly, when you come off sounding as paranoid as many of you do, we kind of worry you do have guns...

IT'S YOUR PROBLEM.

YAWN.............

I have my guns as well. I can go shoot them as well. There are no Black Helicopters flying around my house. I am a Law Abiding Citizen................

I know the anti-gun strategy. I've looked at how they did it in other countries. They do it in a Step by Step process.

That is REALITY. That's the real world. You refuse to look at the tactics they will use. Part of this is the SAFE Act where they are trying it in the real world.

It's all cute, cuddly, and SO INNOCENT.............

Yeah right..................

Ocean Front Property in Arizona..................

Oh horse shit. Of those "other" countries that you looked at, how many of them had a guarantee in their constitution to bear arms? How many had that?

And of course those black helicopters are flying around your house. You just can't see them. That's because they are "stealth" helicopters.

Good god you gun freaks should know this shit.

IT'S YOUR PROBLEM.

There's no good reason for an average citizen to own a gun. Maybe certain occupations like farmers... maybe.

But for the most part, you don't need a gun and the cost to us as a society- 32,000 gun deaths every year - is much too high.

And frankly, when you come off sounding as paranoid as many of you do, we kind of worry you do have guns...
By average citizens, I assume you mean to include our government employees and criminals. Let's take all their guns first.

IT'S YOUR PROBLEM.

Of course you wouldn't. What flavor is the boot polish this week?

My wife parked the truck with $1300 and two dozen CC numbers yesterday. Damn straight, she carries for protection.

Your stark terror of an inanimate object is neither normal nor healthy. Seek professional help.

Forum List

Back