No one is going to take your guns

The anti-gunners are just mentally ill, I've decided. The fact that they think that not protecting children is the best way to prevent them from being targeted by psychos proves it.

Gee, if that's the case, why is it all the countries that ban guns don't have mass school shootings.

That's really an American thing.

Psychoes without guns can't do all that much.

All they have to worry about is bombs on buses and poison gas in subways.

True...

Lot harder to kill people with those. Which is why it doesn't happen as often.

To get an idea of the level of k00k we are dealing with here in the gun grabber nutters, this vid is a must see >>>>

Debating A Gun Control Fanatic - YouTube

This is -- what, the 418th time you've posted this same video?

Know what Einstein said about posting the same YouTube video over and over and expecting different results?

I think Spambot just wants someone to pay attention to him.

Because as near as I can tell, no one really does.

[

so yesterday I was out shooting one of my many deadly assault weapons. it must be defective because having shot over 25,000 rounds it still hasn't killed anyone. Joe, you are the one who is paranoid.

Guy, I didn't shoot off 25,000 rounds in 11 years in the Army.

HOnestly, you have to be suffering some kind of OCD...

And once again, a gun discussion devolves into the gun nuts masturbating over their guns.

[

so yesterday I was out shooting one of my many deadly assault weapons. it must be defective because having shot over 25,000 rounds it still hasn't killed anyone. Joe, you are the one who is paranoid.

And once again, a gun discussion devolves into the gun nuts masturbating over their guns.

When it comes to guns, there are no discussions. The discussions are over. We will have our guns, and you communist leftist who are afraid of guns lose

-Geaux

That won't matter. We need to arm up more law abiding citizens like our teachers so we can start blowing the thugs foreheads off.

More of us, less of them

-Geaux

Only until people get sick of watching kiddies being taken out of schools in body bags...

That won't matter. We need to arm up more law abiding citizens like our teachers so we can start blowing the thugs foreheads off.

More of us, less of them

-Geaux

Only until people get sick of watching kiddies being taken out of schools in body bags...

Yeah, because clearly, having a gun in the classroom is going to make it much safer.

Hey, let's not stop there, let's start arming the kiddies!

gunkids.jpg

More of us, less of them

-Geaux

Yeah, because clearly, having a gun in the classroom is going to make it much safer.

Hey, let's not stop there, let's start arming the kiddies!

gunkids.jpg

I got no problem with that picture or arming our teachers

-Geaux

3-071213205206-170932346.jpeg

Is that a full Eootec rig on that AR?

yea, it has the holographic sight and magnifier

Same set up I have. You obviously being of advanced age as I am.:eusa_shifty: Do you have to wear glasses to clear up the reticle when not using the magnifier?

Last edited:
I got no problem with that picture or arming our teachers

-Geaux

Exactly the problem.

You gun nuts have no problem with that kind of a picture.

Because a gun owner is responsible in teaching his kids about firearms does not make them a 'gun nut', someone who teaches them at a young age the proper use of firearms

-Geaux

Really? That picture to you is "responsible gun education"...

[

11 years as a latrine attendant ! and never fired a rifle.., nothing strange about that :up:
us dedicated gun owners and reloaders probably shoot 25,000 rnds. in 2 - 4 years, personally i shoot 12,000 - 15,000 round in ONE (1) year

if anyone is masturbating it is you libercunts when you are informed of another anti gun law or when some gang banging kid gets his fucking head blown off so you can run amok demanding another law that protects this kind of scum. :up: ... :lmao:

Exactly the problem.

You gun nuts have no problem with that kind of a picture.

Because a gun owner is responsible in teaching his kids about firearms does not make them a 'gun nut', someone who teaches them at a young age the proper use of firearms

-Geaux

I repeat, I have no issue with the picture

-Geaux

Any law abiding citizen have their guns confiscated since the last time I asked this? 24 hours ago.

No you say.

Well ok then. What you gun nutters so freaked out about now?

[

11 years as a latrine attendant ! and never fired a rifle.., nothing strange about that :up:
us dedicated gun owners and reloaders probably shoot 25,000 rnds. in 2 - 4 years, personally i shoot 12,000 - 15,000 round in ONE (1) year

if anyone is masturbating it is you libercunts when you are informed of another anti gun law or when some gang banging kid gets his fucking head blown off so you can run amok demanding another law that protects this kind of scum. :up: ... :lmao:

Unlike you, I served. (PS< never heard of a MOS for "Latrine Orderly").

I should point out that most gun massacres are not gang-bangers. They are usually white males under 30 with serious social interaction problems.

-Geaux

I repeat, I have no issue with the picture

-Geaux

Dude, you could see a photo of a gun nutter getting ready to kill himself with his very special .45 caliber pistol and you wouldn't see anything wrong with that photo either. Unless the guy getting ready to commit suicide was doing it wrong. You know, had the gun to his head instead of in his mouth. Or under his chin.

Only comment I expect you would make is; what a nice pistol that guy used to kill himself.
Wonder if the family wants to sell it.

Unlike you, I served. (PS< never heard of a MOS for "Latrine Orderly").

I should point out that most gun massacres are not gang-bangers. They are usually white males under 30 with serious social interaction problems.

Yeah, they only care about white kids getting shot, not the endless black youth dying every frigging day in Chicago and DC.

Give good guys the right to carry and we can turn the edge on gun crime. One Trayvon at a time

-Geaux

Forum List

Back