No one is going to take your guns

So you're saying "true American" (whatever that means) can patronize women, but traitors to communism, not so much.

Thanks for clarifying that.

Now, do you have any actual material to contribute? Or are you just gonna troll from the sidelines like a dick?

I just make the point, that all the statistics that are bounced around by the anti- gun loon crowd, in the end, are useless. Because clearly it is acceptable risk for true Americans who will not relinquish their second amendment rights. It's non-negotiable. Traitors and other leftist who want to stomp on the Constitution and Bill of Rights are fighting a losing battle. But by all means, have at it. Those efforts will just continue to fail like Obama's Presidency.

It's all good

-Geaux

What in the blue fuck are you babbling about?
Where have I said anything about anyone relinquishing any rights?

Maybe you should spend more time reading and less time putting up increasingly cluttered posts that say increasingly nothing.

What is it you do not comprehend? If you could be more specific, perhaps I could address your concerns

-Geaux

Last edited:
I just make the point, that all the statistics that are bounced around by the anti- gun loon crowd, in the end, are useless. Because clearly it is acceptable risk for true Americans who will not relinquish their second amendment rights. It's non-negotiable. Traitors and other leftist who want to stomp on the Constitution and Bill of Rights are fighting a losing battle. But by all means, have at it. Those efforts will just continue to fail like Obama's Presidency.

It's all good

-Geaux

Maybe you should spend more time reading and less time putting up increasingly cluttered posts that say increasingly nothing.

What is it you do not comprehend? If you could be more specific, perhaps I could address your concerns

-Geaux

Quote me or shut the fuck up.

And I mean actual quotes, not that fake-Putin bullshit you came up with until I busted you.

-Geaux

And I mean actual quotes, not that fake-Putin bullshit you came up with until I busted you.

Got it.. So you have no point. Let me know if you need it broken down for you, that is, if you can get a handle on what points you're trying to make, relative to gun control.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Got it.. So you have no point. Let me know if you need it broken down for you, that is, if you can get a handle on what points you're trying to make, relative to gun control.

-Geaux

I have no point??? You're the assclown sticking his nose into other people's conversations with nothing to add, shit-for-brains. So again, either make a fucking point or shut the fuck up.

Let me know if you need it broken down for you, that is, if you can get a handle on what points you're trying to make

How the fuck could you break down what somebody else's point is, when you don't have one yourself?

Are you insane?

All acceptable risk from true Americans. Communist traitors, not so much.

-Geaux

So you're saying "true American" (whatever that means) can patronize women, but traitors to communism, not so much.

Now, do you have any actual material to contribute? Or are you just gonna troll from the sidelines like a dick?

It's all good

-Geaux

The only ‘battle’ going on is in your head.

Those who seek gun control measure in good faith are neither ‘traitors’ nor ‘leftists’; and depending on the measure advocated, likely Constitutional.

For example, gun control measures such as permit requirements (except for carrying a concealed weapon), firearm registration, licenses to own a firearm, purchase permits (such as in North Carolina), purchase waiting period requirements, limits on purchases during a given time period, so called ‘assault weapons’ bans, and magazine design and capacity restrictions are un-Constitutional because they lack a rational basis, are not predicated on objective, documented evidence, and don’t pursue a legitimate legislative end.

Gun control measures that are Constitutional, on the other hand, would include background checks, disallowing felons and the mentally ill from owning firearms, as well as disallowing minors, undocumented immigrants, and those who have renounced their citizenship from owning firearms, and the current NFA restrictions concerning fully automatic weapons, short-barreled firearms, and other ‘destructive devices.’

To have a meaningful debate concerning appropriate gun control, one must be specific with regard to the measures supported or opposed, and to be able to justify the support or opposition.

But the Second Amendment, as with all other Amendments, is not absolute, and the government is authorized to place reasonable restriction on the rights enshrined in the Second Amendment, to argue otherwise is ignorant idiocy.

-Geaux

I have no point??? You're the assclown sticking his nose into other people's conversations with nothing to add, shit-for-brains. So again, either make a fucking point or shut the fuck up.

Let me know if you need it broken down for you, that is, if you can get a handle on what points you're trying to make

How the fuck could you break down what somebody else's point is, when you don't have one yourself?

Are you insane?

One assumes that’s rhetorical.

It's all good

-Geaux

Those who seek gun control measure in good faith are neither ‘traitors’ nor ‘leftists’; and depending on the measure advocated, likely Constitutional.

For example, gun control measures such as permit requirements (except for carrying a concealed weapon), firearm registration, licenses to own a firearm, purchase permits (such as in North Carolina), purchase waiting period requirements, limits on purchases during a given time period, so called ‘assault weapons’ bans, and magazine design and capacity restrictions are un-Constitutional because they lack a rational basis, are not predicated on objective, documented evidence, and don’t pursue a legitimate legislative end.

Gun control measures that are Constitutional, on the other hand, would include background checks, disallowing felons and the mentally ill from owning firearms, as well as disallowing minors, undocumented immigrants, and those who have renounced their citizenship from owning firearms, and the current NFA restrictions concerning fully automatic weapons, short-barreled firearms, and other ‘destructive devices.’

To have a meaningful debate concerning appropriate gun control, one must be specific with regard to the measures supported or opposed, and to be able to justify the support or opposition.

But the Second Amendment, as with all other Amendments, is not absolute, and the government is authorized to place reasonable restriction on the rights enshrined in the Second Amendment, to argue otherwise is ignorant idiocy.

You are correct, everyone who seeks gun control "in good faith" is a dupe.

Dare I say it "GUN NUTS" you got that right

Guns are not a TOOL.......they are a Lethal Weapon...........Designed to KILL.
I love it when people who know nothing about guns happily expose thier ignorance and then expect to be taken seriously.

Further proof that anti-gun loons can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.
We have the facts ....
YOU clearly do not, as proven by your claim that guns are are not tools and are designed to kill.

Thank you for continuing to suppoet the premise that anti-gun loons can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

Last edited:
Dave- Sorry I chased off your whipping boy in the gun debate. They don't like facts.

-Geaux
I love this:

output_lY56KY.gif

It's like Michelle's saying "My husband might have to put up with your bullshit but I don't".

It's all good

-Geaux

In Australia we have NO GUNS policy and since the death of JFK we have had a couple of hundred GUN DEATHS......YOU the mighty less USA have had 1,375,000 now you Sir are the most Ignorant Dupe.

The Australian Military are nearly always in the same conflicts as America......with the previzo that we are NEVER near the combat area of the Americans,due to the possibility or probability of "Friendly Fire"

The Gun Lobby of America the disgraced NRA came to Australia during the "GUN BUY BACK" spewing their stupid nonsense,the public were outraged and within a couple of DAYS the NRA were DEPORTED......Idiots from America were not welcome Here

Last edited:

It's all good

-Geaux

Damned Straight!!

No one is going to take your guns

Yeah, that is about right. You can place all kinds of regulations around them. It doesn't keep anyone from whittling/boring their own.

In Australia we have NO GUNS policy and since the death of JFK we have had a coule of hundred GUN DEATHS......YOU the mighty less USA have had 1,375,000 now you Sir are the most Ignorant Dupe.

The Australian Military are nearly always in the same conflicts as America......with the previzo that we are near the combat area of the Americans,due to the possibility of "Friendly Fire"

One can’t compare the United States to Australia, or any other Western country, for that matter; gun violence in America is a unique problem, and it can’t be solved with simplistic solutions, ‘banning’ guns in particular.

In Australia we have NO GUNS policy and since the death of JFK we have had a coule of hundred GUN DEATHS......YOU the mighty less USA have had 1,375,000 now you Sir are the most Ignorant Dupe.

The Australian Military are nearly always in the same conflicts as America......with the previzo that we are near the combat area of the Americans,due to the possibility of "Friendly Fire"

The Australian gun buy back led to a statistically insignificant reduction in the gun homicide rate, and a statisitcally significant increase in violent assaults, including sexual assaults. Maybe if you guys didn't have all the blood rushing to your head from hanging around upside down all the time you would realize that the slight decrease in deaths is not an improvement if you can't walk around the neighborhood.

One can’t compare the United States to Australia, or any other Western country, for that matter; gun violence in America is a unique problem, and it can’t be solved with simplistic solutions, ‘banning’ guns in particular.

You are correct, it is impossible to solve a problem that only exists in the minds of idiots.

-Geaux

Are you insane?

So, you seem to be lost in the conversation on exactly what your position is relative to gun control. You provided statistics that are irrelevant and are deemed acceptable risk for the freedom to live in the United States within the bounds of the Second Amendment.

Still interested in what point you're trying to make that has to do with gun control. DIg in, give it thought............... :eusa_angel:

-Geaux

Forum List

Back