No one is going to take your guns

[
I'm just curious why rational human beings would not want an elderly woman to be able to defend herself.

Because in her state of elderly dementia, she's more likely to shoot the paperboy.
What dementia?

Oh -- you made that up. Because you're a dishonest piece of shit.

Could you stop being a dishonest piece of shit, please? Even two minutes would be a vast improvement.

I rarely meet people in their 80's who have all their oars in the water. Certainly none I would trust with a gun.

Because in her state of elderly dementia, she's more likely to shoot the paperboy.
What dementia?

Could you stop being a dishonest piece of shit, please? Even two minutes would be a vast improvement.

I rarely meet people in their 80's who have all their oars in the water. Certainly none I would trust with a gun.

That's where I got some of my best collectibles.

-Geaux

[

i find it hard to believe there is one human alive that is as stupid as yourself :up: before i joined the Navy, i worked and paid into SS, during my 25 years in the Navy i paid into SS, when i retired and joined the civilian work force, i paid into SS, those 25 years i put my life on the line 24-7-365/366, i EARNED my retirement and every retired military man/woman done the same thing.., WE earned what we are getting in return for our service to this once great country,* even that paltry SS 1.5% raise in remuneration.

* (before BHO)

Quite changing the subject. You were talking about your military pension because somehow, the Navy doesn't realize it has a crazy racist in its ranks for 25 years.

The point is, those things aren't "earned". You were paid a salary. That the government- which is to say the people- have decided, "Yeah, it would be nice if those guys get a pension after 25 years because most of them can't do anything else"... then that's welfare, dude.

An even Rush has called Social Security Welfare.

The problem with you nutbags on the right is you want to distinguish between "good" entitlements (Social Security, MEdicare, Unemployment, military retirements) given to people who've "earned" them (ie White People) and bad entitlements (SNAP, WIC, Welfare, Medicaid) given to those shiftless welfare people (you know, not white people.)

now i know why people like you hate guns, military people, and the RICH !! :up:

What dementia?

My grandfather is 94, and the government trusted him with a gun during WWII. considering he still works 3 months a year and drives, he can handle a firearm if he so chooses.

Joe Likes his old people like he likes his wimmin, defenseless and easy meat.

[

Considering most of them do not have a form of the 1st amendment, and often have national churches, i doubt that, or do we not see people in places like belgium and canada being prosecuted for speech crimes?

Oh, Marty, you are ignorant, aren't you?

Hey, you know what, those "national churches". Membership is optional. (And I only think England has a "National" Church that only about a third of the population belongs to.)

And it's not like this country hasn't had its own history of religious oppression despite a first amendment.

Just ask the Mormons. Or for that matter, the Catholics.

Membership is optional, but taxes support the churches, you dont have to go, but you end up paying for it. Something an Atheist asshole such as yourself must hate, yet because its Europe and those wussies can do no wrong, you gloss over it.

[

My grandfather is 94, and the government trusted him with a gun during WWII. considering he still works 3 months a year and drives, he can handle a firearm if he so chooses.

No, I want them disarmed because most of them are incompetent to handle a gun.

As 32,000 gun deaths in this country every year amply proves.

You worry about imaginary criminals.

I worry about very real suicides, domestic murders, accidents involving children and the occassional crazy person who shoots up a school because he hears voices in his head.

[

I worry about very real suicides, domestic murders, accidents involving children and the occassional crazy person who shoots up a school because he hears voices in his head.

who knew

the old peoples are doin all the shooting

I can't make out Joe's face, but I'm sure this is him. Must be in the Witness Protection Program

-Geaux

JoeCommie.jpg

[

Considering most of them do not have a form of the 1st amendment, and often have national churches, i doubt that, or do we not see people in places like belgium and canada being prosecuted for speech crimes?

Oh, Marty, you are ignorant, aren't you?

Hey, you know what, those "national churches". Membership is optional. (And I only think England has a "National" Church that only about a third of the population belongs to.)

And it's not like this country hasn't had its own history of religious oppression despite a first amendment.

Just ask the Mormons. Or for that matter, the Catholics.

Membership is optional, but taxes support the churches, you dont have to go, but you end up paying for it. Something an Atheist asshole such as yourself must hate, yet because its Europe and those wussies can do no wrong, you gloss over it.

Do you actually have figures to back this up?

Now here's the thing. In Germany, they have both public and church schools, and they are both funded by government tax dollars. I don't really have a problem with this.

I really wouldn't have a big problem with government funding Catholic Schools if it allowed more access to children who would be better served by such a school. Any more than I have a big problem with government funds going to church run hospitals. (Where the real money in religion is made!)

What dementia?

You have to realize that these people think that blind people have the right to own guns. LOL

Detroit man who 'shot black Renisha McBride' says it was an accident | Mail Online

The homeowner who shot an unarmed 19-year-old Detroit woman after she knocked on his door early Saturday morning says it was an accident.

Renisha McBride got into a car accident around 1:30am on Satuday while driving through Dearborn Heights. She was shot a little over two hours later while reportedly looking for help in a mostly white neighborhood.

'This man's claiming - believed the girl was breaking into the home. And he's also saying the gun discharged accidentally,' Lt James Serwatowski of the Royal Oak Police said.

According to a statement released by Renisha's family, the man responsible did not report the shooting to police and they responded after receiving calls from other neighbors in the community. They say he has not been arrested.

A police spokesman said they haven't arrested the gunman yet because prosecutor's want more information before making a decision.

What dementia?

You have to realize that these people think that blind people have the right to own guns. LOL

They do have the right

-Geaux

What dementia?

They think old people should have guns.
They think blind people should have guns.
They think crazy people should have guns.

Because once you establish a real criteria of who should or shouldn't have a gun, most of them probably wouldn't qualify....

Because once you establish a real criteria of who should or shouldn't have a gun, most of them probably wouldn't qualify....

We have established who can have guns.

It's all right here

-Geaux

BillofRights.jpg

There will be blood, and hell to pay for this. These idiots do not realize the Pandora's box they just opened on themselves. For the gun owners of New York: Do not give in to their demands. You have your rights.

The Second Amendment:

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
Are you or them part of the "well regulated militia" that is necessary for a free state?

We have established who can have guns.

It's all right here

-Geaux

BillofRights.jpg

That does not make it correct in a rational world.

[

19,000 are suicides, one can argue they handled the gun just fine if they suceeded in that task.

and again, joe ignores the point made against him, and just blathers on.

There will be blood, and hell to pay for this. These idiots do not realize the Pandora's box they just opened on themselves. For the gun owners of New York: Do not give in to their demands. You have your rights.

The Second Amendment:

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
Are you or them part of the "well regulated militia" that is necessary for a free state?

Once again, the milita is the right of the state, to organize and call out as it sees fit. The PEOPLE retain the right to keep and bear arms. if the states no longer feel the need to call on the milita, the PEOPLE do not lose the right to keep and bear arms.

Forum List

Back