No one is going to take your guns

Umm... didn't you just recount how she turned them away without a firearm?

Yes..........And next time....................Will they leave next time....................What does your crystal ball say....................

What if they don't stop next time.......................if there is a next time and they don't leave as it went down today, what should she defend herself with Lib............

Maybe hold up a piece of paper and say, it's against the law to break in my house or something.................

You guys are LUNATICS.

Um, no.

You did just validate the argument that one can successfully defend himself absent a firearm.

Way to go, nitwit.

And yet again, we see how the stupidity of rightwing extremists pose a greater threat to our rights enshrined in the Second Amendment than any ‘gun grabber.’
What if the intruders weren't scared off?

Answer that. Honestly and using rational thought.

If you can. Odds are against it.

[

sure thing troll. but you still fail. you do know this death spiral you speak of registered a $4,000,000,000 growth in sales. that's $4 billion joe and added over 26,000 jobs. and still, working full out double shifting, they still can't meet the public demand. nice death spiral. the gun industry alone has added more jobs than Obama. lol. the gun industry should be our president.

Guy, you can pretend all you want, but the fact is, the only reason why the gun industry is selling more guns is because they are creating an artificial hysteria that you can't buy them next week.

I do sales in one of my jobs. Of course, you want to convince a customer to make the buy today! This is your last chance before Obama outlaws guns!!!! Buy now!!!!

The reality though, is that those guns will mostly sit in closets, until laws are passed to make them too expensive to own...

And they'll be turned in without a fight.
Do you know any reason I shouldn't laugh in your face?

Me neither.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes..........And next time....................Will they leave next time....................What does your crystal ball say....................

What if they don't stop next time.......................if there is a next time and they don't leave as it went down today, what should she defend herself with Lib............

Maybe hold up a piece of paper and say, it's against the law to break in my house or something.................

You guys are LUNATICS.

Um, no.

You did just validate the argument that one can successfully defend himself absent a firearm.

Way to go, nitwit.

And yet again, we see how the stupidity of rightwing extremists pose a greater threat to our rights enshrined in the Second Amendment than any ‘gun grabber.’

He did exactly, and never explained why I'm a "lunatic". Now he's having an emotional meltdown, and he wants a gun to go with it.

There's a moral in there somewhere.
I'm just curious why rational human beings would not want an elderly woman to be able to defend herself.

joe, watching you fail and flounder has become a spectator sport. you just can't get anything right can you.

so once again you've done a 180 and completely reversed your position. a post ago, the gun industry was in a death spiral. now all of a sudden they are selling more guns. WTF?

Joe, if you are going to be a troll, learn to spin a consistent tale. you're all over the board. and for god sakes, post a believable spin at least. the crap you post can be dispelled with a simple google search. take it up a notch bro. you're embarrassing.

Guy, trying to explain this to you is kind of difficult, because you are even more retarded than Daveman... who probably ate paint-chips as a child.

Okay. The Gun Industry used to be about selling guns to hunters. Except people realize that today, only psycho hillbillies are still hunting. Most sane people don't need to kill animals for sport.

So then they got their new racket, which is scaring you about the scary negro who wants to break into your house. Except that gun they sold you is more likely to kill one of your family members. But can't talk about that. Just try to sell as many as you can before people start limiting it...

Um, no.

Way to go, nitwit.

He did exactly, and never explained why I'm a "lunatic". Now he's having an emotional meltdown, and he wants a gun to go with it.

There's a moral in there somewhere.

I'm just curious why rational human beings would not want an elderly woman to be able to defend herself.

We already did this. With rape.

I'm just curious what happens when an irrational human being having a meltdown expresses it with a firearm.

Because in her state of elderly dementia, she's more likely to shoot the paperboy.

That too. Or god forbid, herself.

Last edited:
[

Because in her state of elderly dementia, she's more likely to shoot the paperboy.

Dementia...........

Your clueless...................

And a Troll............You just post BS from every angle flip flopping all over the place.............

spin zone.............

Meltdown....................

Libs don't understand PISSED OFF..................

Which I am right now..................Pissed at the assholes who kicked in her door.

joe, watching you fail and flounder has become a spectator sport. you just can't get anything right can you.

so once again you've done a 180 and completely reversed your position. a post ago, the gun industry was in a death spiral. now all of a sudden they are selling more guns. WTF?

Joe, if you are going to be a troll, learn to spin a consistent tale. you're all over the board. and for god sakes, post a believable spin at least. the crap you post can be dispelled with a simple google search. take it up a notch bro. you're embarrassing.

Guy, trying to explain this to you is kind of difficult, because you are even more retarded than Daveman... who probably ate paint-chips as a child.

Okay. The Gun Industry used to be about selling guns to hunters. Except people realize that today, only psycho hillbillies are still hunting. Most sane people don't need to kill animals for sport.

So then they got their new racket, which is scaring you about the scary negro who wants to break into your house. Except that gun they sold you is more likely to kill one of your family members. But can't talk about that. Just try to sell as many as you can before people start limiting it...

uhm joe, the gun industry has always been about selling guns to consumers. not just hunters. lets take a look at an add from say the 1950's

3-101213222119.jpeg

appealing to the sniper in every hunter.

Well, gee guy, I'm always happy to help out welfare queens like yourself...

even the ones who can't admit it to themselves.

no welfare here you fat lipped ****, i EARNED it UNLIKE you and your liberfool boyfriends :lmao: ........ :lmao:

are you and pojo in a relationship ? not that there is anything wrong with that :lmao:

Guy, you didn't create the wealth that you are being paid from.

You are being paid by the current taxpayers as a courtesy for the service you provided.

(Not that I think someone as openly racist as you are would last in the military more than a few years.)

Now, I don't really have a problem with this, but let's call it what it is... a politically popular welfare program.

i find it hard to believe there is one human alive that is as stupid as yourself :up: before i joined the Navy, i worked and paid into SS, during my 25 years in the Navy i paid into SS, when i retired and joined the civilian work force, i paid into SS, those 25 years i put my life on the line 24-7-365/366, i EARNED my retirement and every retired military man/woman done the same thing.., WE earned what we are getting in return for our service to this once great country,* even that paltry SS 1.5% raise in remuneration.

* (before BHO)

Why dont you just go and call them House *******? Its what you are implying you racist asshole.

I think that would be an insult to House Negros...
Remember all those times you called me racist?

And remember all those times I called you racist?

Only one of us is right. And it's not you.

Too many rep points. Kiss some goodbye, racist sack of shit.

He expects the blacks to toe the line when it comes to his crackpot progressive ideology.

[

Dementia...........

Your clueless...................

And a Troll............You just post BS from every angle flip flopping all over the place.............

Not at all.

Last year, we had 800 cases of accidental gun deaths and only 200 cases of people killing a bad guy with a gun.

Which implies granny is more likely to shoot herself than a bad guy.

[

i find it hard to believe there is one human alive that is as stupid as yourself :up: before i joined the Navy, i worked and paid into SS, during my 25 years in the Navy i paid into SS, when i retired and joined the civilian work force, i paid into SS, those 25 years i put my life on the line 24-7-365/366, i EARNED my retirement and every retired military man/woman done the same thing.., WE earned what we are getting in return for our service to this once great country,* even that paltry SS 1.5% raise in remuneration.

* (before BHO)

Quite changing the subject. You were talking about your military pension because somehow, the Navy doesn't realize it has a crazy racist in its ranks for 25 years.

The point is, those things aren't "earned". You were paid a salary. That the government- which is to say the people- have decided, "Yeah, it would be nice if those guys get a pension after 25 years because most of them can't do anything else"... then that's welfare, dude.

An even Rush has called Social Security Welfare.

The problem with you nutbags on the right is you want to distinguish between "good" entitlements (Social Security, MEdicare, Unemployment, military retirements) given to people who've "earned" them (ie White People) and bad entitlements (SNAP, WIC, Welfare, Medicaid) given to those shiftless welfare people (you know, not white people.)

I think that would be an insult to House Negros...
Remember all those times you called me racist?

And remember all those times I called you racist?

Only one of us is right. And it's not you.

Too many rep points. Kiss some goodbye, racist sack of shit.

He expects the blacks to toe the line when it comes to his crackpot progressive ideology.

NO, I just think that someone like Mia Love who marries a white guy and joins a cult that thinks dark skin is a curse from God is probably dealing with some pretty serious self-loathing.

I wish every person on my street had a gun in the home. That would make us a safer street

-Geaux

Yeah, full of much more unsafe houses, as a gun i nthe house is 43 times more likely to kill someone in the house than a bad guy.

That's fine. And also x times more safe on my street. We have to assume risk in life. Price for freedom

-Geaux

I wish every person on my street had a gun in the home. That would make us a safer street

-Geaux

Another ignoramus from the right channels Archie Bunker and succeeds in only making gun owners appear stupid and extreme.

Every home taking full benefit of their 2nd AM protections isn't stupid or extreme.

That you think it is......is exactly why you can't pass any reforms.

Forum List

Back