No one is REALLY voting "for" Trump.....

Your spin on Trump is irrelevant.

I am voting for Trump based on is stance on the issues.

Your inability to understand that other people can reasonably disagree with you, is nothing but a reflection of your mental limitations.

The key word is "reasonable". No, I don't think reasonable people are supporting Trump. I think angry, irrational racists are supporting Trump, and a lot of Republicans are going along for the ride because they are cowards.

Almost ALL of the issues that Trump has raised, COUPLED with his policies of "solutions" end with either, "trust me"...or "believe me".......Which is tantamount to demagoguery bullshit ......

But, fear not, tomorrow he may be a bit more pressed to explain what the hell he's talking about.

Incorrect. USe of the term "trust me" is not proof of demagoguery.

Try to be less dishonest.

My point stands

So what your saying is that the Democratic Party side of the Presidential race has been rigged in Clinton's favor the entire time. Must be because I've known people who have been Trump supporters since he announced . How could those supporters have had the notion of anyone but Clinton before Clinton was the nominee.

I have NO idea what you may be blabbering about based on my O/P.....(and check your spelling)
Yeah you do you claim that no one is really voting for Trump they are voting against Hillary now that may be true for a few but the majority gave him the nomination. How could they have known they were voting against Clinton unless she was going to be the nominee regardless of the other Democrats running against her. I've proved your OP theory incorrect sorry if that is confusing to you and nice try at trying to cover up your confusion by deflection.

As an educated professional who got fucked up the ass by Clinton/GW/Obama, I am voting FOR Trump based on following him for 20 years.

A well educated professional don't get fucked up if you know what you are doing.
If you've been following Trump for 20 years then you still vote for him? Then you a poorly informed.
You don't even know how he insulted African American. I think you are only watching Breitfart news.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...16-election-cornell-william-brooks/index.html
I just realized the hypocrisy of your Trump bashing.
Since you are so educated, it shouldn't matter to you WHO is President.
So eat shit with your attitude.

It does matter to me who is the president. I'm voting for Hillary because of Trump.
Why do you blame your failures to Obama?
The fact that you are braindead enough to vote for crooked hillary renders your posts irrelevant.

If I placed Hillary and Trump next to each other........ count point by point who lied the most..... Winner will be Trump. That dude is good.

As an educated professional who got fucked up the ass by Clinton/GW/Obama, I am voting FOR Trump based on following him for 20 years.

A well educated professional don't get fucked up if you know what you are doing.
If you've been following Trump for 20 years then you still vote for him? Then you a poorly informed.
You don't even know how he insulted African American. I think you are only watching Breitfart news.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...16-election-cornell-william-brooks/index.html

It does matter to me who is the president. I'm voting for Hillary because of Trump.
The fact that you are braindead enough to vote for crooked hillary renders your posts irrelevant.

If I placed Hillary and Trump next to each other........ count point by point who lied the most..... Winner will be Trump. That dude is good.

Which liar is claiming that her enemy is a Hitler that will kill the voters?

Tell me what's so REASONABLE about our current policies?

The fact that they are our current policies, and it isnt raining frogs or some such shit.

You see, funny thing. The number of undocumented immigrants peaked in 2008 and has been declining since. This isn't a crisis.
There are Housing Bubbles all over the US and Trespassers are doing the work.
Personally, I want the Trespassers to be the reason the people who hire them have to retroactively pay them the Current Wage plus one year's wage.

Tell us what Hillary says other than, "Trump would be a horrible President".
She says NOTHING and then YOU say she doesn't lie.

Yeah you do you claim that no one is really voting for Trump they are voting against Hillary now that may be true for a few but the majority gave him the nomination. How could they have known they were voting against Clinton unless she was going to be the nominee regardless of the other Democrats running against her. I've proved your OP theory incorrect sorry if that is confusing to you and nice try at trying to cover up your confusion by deflection.

Sorry....I should have stated that NO SANE voter would cast a ballot for a charlatan, orange clown UNLESS they were voting against a Clinton that, understandingly, carries a lot of bad baggage. And, the main two reasons that Trump won in the primaries are because the GOP is completely fragmented AND because Trump appeals (and has given a voice) to the worst segment of this country's white, male and bigoted population.

Sorry....I should have stated that NO SANE voter would cast a ballot for a charlatan, orange clown UNLESS they were voting against a Clinton that, understandingly, carries a lot of bad baggage. And, the main two reasons that Trump won in the primaries are because the GOP is completely fragmented AND because Trump appeals (and has given a voice) to the worst segment of this country's white, male and bigoted population.

Trump's support was driven by his Trade and Immigration positions.

There is nothing "worst" or "male" or "bigoted" about that, and anyone that claims otherwise is an ass.

Donald Trump speech makes me laugh most of the time. Its by November, we Americans will know who will occupy the oval office.

Then, my dear schmuck, you know ZERO about Business Visas.
I COULD have become an agent and sold out my fellow Americans like Kaz did, but I don't want to wind up spending an eternity in Hell.
Bill Gates made damned sure that anyone dropped out of IT was told they were both under-qualified and over-qualified for anything else.
You know why, genius?
Because Gates and his scumbag friends want NO ONE but Indians working for them.

Sorry to hear your bitterness. Yes I'm very familiar with business visa. I do have business over seas.
I don't have H1B employees or maybe you didn't see several of my post. I don't like H1B people taking over American jobs. As a matter of fact I've been fighting with several members here supporting your friend Trump importing foreign workers.
Do you think Trump will end H1B program? I don't think so.
His workers in Mara lago are from Romania. What made you think he will help you?
People like you crying because of foreign worker are taking over American jobs at the same time supporting Trump bringing in foreign workers.
Trump is not bringing manufacturing jobs back. He will no deport illegals.
Are you sure you know what you are doing?

Call others a bigot by being one. Interesting.

Because during the entire post 9-11 period when Bill Gates was flushing IT people out of employment by bribing Representatives, those very same Representatives were stating EXPLICITLY on their Municipal, State and Federal web sites that IT was a GREAT profession to go into.
Basically, NO ONE wanted to hire non-Indians because every company was made to think that every OTHER company was.
And so, yes, I blame the Neo-Con assholes who have driven this nation into mass under employment.

And anyway, you're so brilliant that no matter what happens you'll continue to make a fortune.
Unless YOU'RE going to start crying that you inability to make money is caused by someone ELSE.
You see, you can't LOGIC your way out of this.

I know several people like you who got obsoleted but they were able to adopt and successfully move on. They didn't just roll over, lay there and blame someone else of their failures. They fought like everyone else in life.

Then, my dear schmuck, you know ZERO about Business Visas.
I COULD have become an agent and sold out my fellow Americans like Kaz did, but I don't want to wind up spending an eternity in Hell.
Bill Gates made damned sure that anyone dropped out of IT was told they were both under-qualified and over-qualified for anything else.
You know why, genius?
Because Gates and his scumbag friends want NO ONE but Indians working for them.

Sorry to hear your bitterness. Yes I'm very familiar with business visa. I do have business over seas.
I don't have H1B employees or maybe you didn't see several of my post. I don't like H1B people taking over American jobs. As a matter of fact I've been fighting with several members here supporting your friend Trump importing foreign workers.
Do you think Trump will end H1B program? I don't think so.
His workers in Mara lago are from Romania. What made you think he will help you?
People like you crying because of foreign worker are taking over American jobs at the same time supporting Trump bringing in foreign workers.
Trump is not bringing manufacturing jobs back. He will no deport illegals.
Are you sure you know what you are doing?

I believe Trump will attempt to do what he's been talking about for 20 years.
As far as Trespassers are concerned, the majority work their asses off and it's a tough issue to deal with.
I believe H1-Bs that don't go back home as well as Trespassers deprive Blacks of jobs and careers.

Trump has been saying for years that until there's a level playing field he has to operate his businesses the same as other businesses.

Otherwise, I have to accept the death of America.

Which liar is claiming that her enemy is a Hitler that will kill the voters?

Are you comparing Trump and Hitler again? Don't let me stop you.

Non sense. Please get yourself updated.

Because during the entire post 9-11 period when Bill Gates was flushing IT people out of employment by bribing Representatives, those very same Representatives were stating EXPLICITLY on their Municipal, State and Federal web sites that IT was a GREAT profession to go into.
Basically, NO ONE wanted to hire non-Indians because every company was made to think that every OTHER company was.
And so, yes, I blame the Neo-Con assholes who have driven this nation into mass under employment.

And anyway, you're so brilliant that no matter what happens you'll continue to make a fortune.
Unless YOU'RE going to start crying that you inability to make money is caused by someone ELSE.
You see, you can't LOGIC your way out of this.

I know several people like you who got obsoleted but they were able to adopt and successfully move on. They didn't just roll over, lay there and blame someone else of their failures. They fought like everyone else in life.

I had professional Career Counselors surfing Municipal, State and Federal web sites encouraging me to stay in Software Development because Business Analysts don't like dealing with people who can't speak English.
Apparently, the Stock Holders didn't care what the Business Analysts thought.

Seriously folks, without the usual silly bantering, no one is really voting FOR Trump.....his "popularity" boils down to those who hate Hillary (a hatred mostly based on her predecessor's successes) and will show up to vote this November to cast a ballot AGAINST Clinton.

Will that hatred be enough to actually place a Trump in the oval office? Very, very doubtful...
Can anyone really picture a Donald Trump delivering a meaningful "state of the union" address?
How much can an electorate tolerate speeches that really boil down to..... "I will make this country so great that you'll get sick of being great..."?

The message is by now clear that many in the electorate are sick and tired of political rhetoric by virtually all career politicians...BUT, to elect a clownish, self-centered moron to be the leader of the world, is tantamount to hopping off the pan into the fire.
It is refreshing to see such an honest indictment of the Beast's shortcomings, which are legion and the indeed stuff of legend.

Non sense. Please get yourself updated.
Ad hominem.
Not to mention I had a mortgage and a number of promises from the scumbags who had me go through 10+ hours of interviews to get the position.
Yep, no problem with Wall Street lying scumbags.

Forum List

Back