No One Is Talking About Climate in the Midterms. So Let's Talk About it here!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
This midterm election will shape our future — your vote determines what happens to women’s rights, trans rights, climate change, & more.

As climate impacts spread, as water supplies are imperiled, as the rate of billion-dollar disasters quadruples, as sea levels and health dangers rise — the fossil fuel industry continues to lie, deny and obstruct

Ok, let's talk.

What difference does it make what the US does climate wise, if China is not doing the same?

How many "peer reviewed" studies were behind this mission and how smart do you have to be to get your ship stuck in the ice for 3 weeks?

1667925195402.png

This midterm election will shape our future — your vote determines what happens to women’s rights, trans rights, climate change, & more.

As climate impacts spread, as water supplies are imperiled, as the rate of billion-dollar disasters quadruples, as sea levels and health dangers rise — the fossil fuel industry continues to lie, deny and obstruct
Yes, there is danger everywhere. Just speculate as to the danger causing people to suffer with outrageous inflation and food shortages to try and curb those speculative dangers is why democrats are not talking about their policies.

Instead, the hide in their basements and refuse to debate.

I applaude you for your bravery, but I don't think that trying to evade potential suffering that is speculative by causing current suffering is the answer.

As we speak, farmers around the world are being forced by their governments not to grow as much food all in the name of reducing fertilzer carbon emissions as the UN says about a billion people will starve to death next year

Those that don't starve will then pay even higher food prices next year.

Thanks Climate Cult.

Ok, let's talk.

What difference does it make what the US does climate wise, if China is not doing the same?

How many "peer reviewed" studies were behind this mission and how smart do you have to be to get your ship stuck in the ice for 3 weeks?

View attachment 722613
We should start at energy

Why not nuclear?

Why do we have to pretend that wind and solar can meet the energy demands of the world when it comes no where close?

Where did the Climate Cult go?

Refusing to debate like Democrats?

As for the gender crap, here is the thing. When you become an adult you have the freedom to mutalate yourself with plastic surgeries to try and make it look like you were born another sex.

Fine.

But LEAVE CHILDREN THE HELL ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And trans can compete in any sporting events they wish

BUT LEAVE WOMENS SPORTS THE HELL ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See, I just love debating. Just look at how much we have accomplished thus far.

Weather is going to weather
You have convinced me

Ok, ok, I will give up my car, my home, starting eating bugs instead of meat, etc. , all in the name of stopping the weather to weather by reducing my carbon footprint.

After all, it's not like I can afford those things now anyway.

Last edited:
You have convinced me

Ok, ok, I will give up my car, my home, starting eating bugs instead of meat, etc. , all in the name of stopping the weather to weather by reducing my carbon footprint.

After all, it's not like I can afford those things now anyway.

Only a fool buys into the garbage

Nobody is talking about it because it is fucking bullshit and Dems know it is a LOSING issue.

Only a fool buys into the garbage
Not only do they buy into the Climate cult, the solutions are not really viable solutions.

As I said, to meet todays energy needs you have to go nuclear

Thus far, the extremist DNC says nuclear is yucky.

This is why I don't believe those behind the Climate Cult believe their own ideology as they live jet set lives and live in huge mansions around the world to heat and cool.

Their message is for the average fool.

Nobody is talking about it because it is fucking bullshit and Dems know it is a LOSING issue.
They have to lie and say that inflation is really caused by Putin or the now woke Left wing corporations and not the war on fossil fuels and not the shut downs for Covid, etc.

Again, their message is for the average fool

Not only do they buy into the Climate cult, the solutions are not really viable solutions.

As I said, to meet todays energy needs you have to go nuclear

Thus far, the extremist DNC says nuclear is yucky.

This is why I don't believe those behind the Climate Cult believe their own ideology as they live jet set lives and live in huge mansions around the world to heat and cool.

Their message is for the average fool.

Turn down your AC so to not overwhelm the grid... but buy EVs!!!

Yeah... no

Climate Change is a Fraud and is all about Taking Your Dollar and Giving You NO CHANGE!

If you truly believe in The Cult of The Church of The Holy Melting Iceberg then quit exhaling CO2 immediately.

The only realistic way to combat Climate Change is to learn to live with it. Everything else is just chasing the end of a rainbow.

Forum List

Back