🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No One Voted to Destroy Social Security

We warned them. They can't say we didn't warn them. They didn't believe but to be honest the American people will not only take the cuts theyll blame liberals.

The American people have been sleeping and are controlled by the corporate media. Not only that they think it's liberal

Yep, and it's sadly ignorant to watch.

blue-collar-house.jpg

voting-moron-GOP-1.jpg
You still don't get that the rich people are all Democrats but that's OK you think the Russians hacked the servers
Trumps team is who's who of right wing billionaires.

Im waiting for trump to appoint a koch brother to something.
Kochs are the enemy.....

The Kochs are too principled to work in a pirate administration with Captn Hook. They've only been interested in clawing back the liberty and freedom that we USED to have in this country. Not some populist mini-meltdown that USES the powers and EXPANDS the powers of the Fed Govt.

What liberty do you want that you don't have?

blue-collar-house.jpg

voting-moron-GOP-1.jpg
You still don't get that the rich people are all Democrats but that's OK you think the Russians hacked the servers

Kochs are the enemy.....

The Kochs are too principled to work in a pirate administration with Captn Hook. They've only been interested in clawing back the liberty and freedom that we USED to have in this country. Not some populist mini-meltdown that USES the powers and EXPANDS the powers of the Fed Govt.

I want Liberty for the babies you murder.....and soon, I will have that wish granted....

And noone has, the election is over. You can Stop with the bullshit, throw granny off the cliff stuff. Your scare tactics no longer have impsct, people caught on.

What these Nazis are planning is even worse than just throwing granny off the cliff.

I heard this shit in the 80s, the 90s,.the 2000s and it has never happened

Why do NaziCons keep threatening to do it?

Because something needs to happen.

You jerks on the left don't realize that Social Security does not even benefit those who need it the most.

An average paycheck of 1000/month.

That's security.

$1000 a month pays all my necessary living expenses. Whatever else I get from pensions, savings, etc.,

I do with as I please. SS is the greatest thing ever.

Kochs are the enemy.....

I want Liberty for the babies you murder.....and soon, I will have that wish granted....

I have no interest whatsoever in fetuses so save your looney rants for someone else.

And noone has, the election is over. You can Stop with the bullshit, throw granny off the cliff stuff. Your scare tactics no longer have impsct, people caught on.

What these Nazis are planning is even worse than just throwing granny off the cliff.

I heard this shit in the 80s, the 90s,.the 2000s and it has never happened

Why do NaziCons keep threatening to do it?

Because something needs to happen.

You jerks on the left don't realize that Social Security does not even benefit those who need it the most.

An average paycheck of 1000/month.

That's security.

$1000 a month pays all my necessary living expenses. Whatever else I get from pensions, savings, etc.,

I do with as I please. SS is the greatest thing ever.

Am I free to opt out?

Kochs are the enemy.....

I have no interest whatsoever in fetuses so save your looney rants for someone else.
We know....you just care about the market value of their parts.....for profit

blue-collar-house.jpg

voting-moron-GOP-1.jpg

Kochs are the enemy.....

The poor poor Koch's are being deprived of liberty? How sad for them.

Kochs are the enemy.....

No you won't. Lol. And if you do ha ha to women who don't vote or voted for trump thinking no way the gop would ban abortion or end social secirity.

Kochs are the enemy.....

No you won't. Lol. And if you do ha ha to women who don't vote or voted for trump thinking no way the gop would ban abortion or end social secirity.
Too late....I already won it....:lol:

Kochs are the enemy.....

How many kids do you have? You should be having 1 baby every two years. How are you stopping gods will? I want those things outlawed. Pills and rubbers must go. I want liberty for the life's you are preventing from being born. The only way should be not to fuck. If you don't want kids don't put it in. That's not what a vagina is for

Kochs are the enemy.....

Too late....I already won it....:lol:
No questions on a state level there are going to be severe cuts to abortion. Even on a national level. Maybe pro choice people should have thought about that before they voted or didn't vote.

Im pro choice but I don't have a dog in this fight. All I will say is I told you so when you guys assault a woman's right to choose.

Women let themselves down by not electing a woman. Ha ha to them. I'm not a woman

Kochs are the enemy.....

How many kids do you have? You should be having 1 baby every two years. How are you stopping gods will? I want those things outlawed. Pills and rubbers must go. I want liberty for the life's you are preventing from being born. The only way should be not to fuck. If you don't want kids don't put it in. That's not what a vagina is for

Cry me a river, who on this board has argued for no birth control?
We just want you to pay for your own entertainment for fucks sake

And when Donald Trump doesn't 'destroy' Social Security, will the hater wingnuts admit they were just spewing more Democrat fake news bullshit? Somehow i doubt that's gonna happen. They're just too dishonest.
Major cuts at first with the ultimate plan of ending these programs.

Stop not believing Republicans when they tell you what they want to do.

Let me know when Social Security is 'destroyed.' Till that happens, i'll continue to call bullshit on hater Democrat Fake News.
No, you'll defend anything the GOP does and that includes fucking you over.

You guys lie. Trump will not 'destroy' Social Security. You're just pushing more Democrat fake news propaganda.

Nothing of value was ever PUT into the SS Trust Fund. If the Congress had been honest about it -- they would have taken the SS Surplus and purchased EXISTING bonds on the open market. Thus PUTTING something of value into the TFund. And relieving some debt. But they used the surplus to HIDE debt. Debt that was never covered. So the initial money is GONE.

2nd theft was KNOWING decades in advance that SS was gonna run deficits. And at the times of those deficits, NEW debt would have to be issued to cover the shortfalls. So with nothing of value in the TF to make checks with -- NEW taxpayers and their kids will have to pony up to pay for the money that was STOLEN from their parents.

If they had "INVESTED" in REAL bonds, Those bonds would have been booked ONCE. Held their initial value and interest, and could be SOLD today ON THE MARKET to raise real cash for the SS deficit. But -- they scammed you.. TWICE....

SSA says so.. Pg 12 of the link I gave you.. CBO agrees.. You "need to read the prospectus carefully" for everything you "invest" in..

Please repost the link.

Private pensions invest in these securities and no one complains. The point that these securities aren't marketable is a red-herring. They have a put option in them. Making a putable bond marketable is done only by a sucker. Who would we sell the bond to if the issuer couldn't repay it? Today the system has about a dime of assets for every dollar of unfunded obligation, and you are worried about the dime?

The links are at post #34.. Bonds were NEVER PURCHASED.. There is nothing to "put" or to shove. The quotes from SSA are REAL.. There is NOTHING OF VALUE in the Trust Fund to pay bills with. All that phoney "interest" is reincorporated into NEW debt principal. It's a book-keeping sham.

For every current "SS deficit" dollar -- FUTURE taxpayers are paying double interest and principle on the stolen surplus.

"Neither the redemption of trust fund bonds, nor interest paid on those bonds, provides any new net income to the Treasury, which must finance redemptions and interest payments through some combination of increased taxation, reductions in other government spending, or additional borrowing from the public."

It is a truly stupid statement as the following adaptation will display :

"Neither the redemption of bonds held by China, nor interest paid on those bonds, provides any new net income to the Treasury, which must finance redemptions and interest payments through some combination of increased taxation, reductions in other government spending, or additional borrowing from the public."

I think it is a clip that deals with Trust Funds where the obligations are government obligations. Social Security isn't.

That makes no sense whatsoever -- especially for an economist. When China buys our debt, THEY get an asset. A REAL fungible asset with interest. When the Treasury SELLS that asset to China (to cover ANY SS income shortfall) , the taxpayers who were robbed of the SS Surplus get to PAY for the money that WAS STOLEN FROM THEM -- with double interest.

Are you OK? Really? You thought that "fixed it"???

Sounds like you don't understand the quote either.

The Treasury Dept does not pay Social Security benefits. It is a Trustee which collects them. It lends excess (and there hasn't been much) to the government just like every brokerage in America does. When Social Security owns a bond, that bond is owned by Social Security and is no different from the bond owned by China or Japan.

I would agree with you if Social Security were a government program rather than a government run program. If it were a government program, the benefits would be available to all Americans. The benefits would be equal. They aren't. The system requires participation, where you have to pay to collect. The promises of the program are not liabilities of the government as a whole.

The system is no different than say the state requirement to buy auto insurance. Those insurers are simply better run, and did not give away free cash.

You have a very ideological view of the system that seems disconnected from facts. I can't fix that.

You can't do basic accounting. Social Security OWNS "no treasury bonds" .. They USED to. But the Stolen Surplus is booked as "intra-departmental debt".. It has no VALUE whatsoever. Not at all like the Chinese holding paper of value that can be sold and traded.

But that's not the nut of the deception here. The DECEPTION behind the fraud, is that DEBT was never BOOKED on the Treasury when Congress STOLE the surplus for 30 years. Stealing the surplus was the only way that Clinton and Gingrich claimed a "balanced budget" in the 90s. The SS was never credited with anything tangible to repay future deficits. It's a paper sham. Held in literally a set of file cabinets with binders of IOUs that are MEANINGLESS in terms of the ability to pay CURRENT deficit income to SSA...

So just like the NEW bonds that China buys. Now that SS is in deficit income mode, It's the SAME WORKERS who had their paychecks stolen for nearly $1 TRILL, that are responsible for REPAYING the IOUs.

Quite a trick. To get the victims of the theft to repay the crime with INTEREST and NEW INTEREST to China 30 years later isn't it?

That's why those words are buried in the BACK PAGES of every annual SSA report. So that sophisticated investors who actually READ their investment prospectus carefully understand the nature of the scam.

Here's the "confession" again..

"Neither the redemption of trust fund bonds, nor interest paid on those bonds, provides any new net income to the Treasury, which must finance redemptions and interest payments through some combination of increased taxation, reductions in other government spending, or additional borrowing from the public."

So -- has the govt "increased taxation" -- no.. Has it reduced govt spending? HELL no. Well gee. It must BE that they are making "additional borrowing from the public"..

The Feds simply cannot trusted with "Trust Funds". . They are ALL pillaged and stripped bear to show annual general accounting that was reduced by the theft of the surplus. Isn't just SSA.. The Indian Lands Trust Fund is bare. The Highway Trust Fund --- raided and pillaged.

And CURRENT AND FUTURE TAXPAYERS are TOTALLY responsible now for every penny of the thefts.
NOTHING of value was ever bought, stored, or invested.

Please repost the link.

Private pensions invest in these securities and no one complains. The point that these securities aren't marketable is a red-herring. They have a put option in them. Making a putable bond marketable is done only by a sucker. Who would we sell the bond to if the issuer couldn't repay it? Today the system has about a dime of assets for every dollar of unfunded obligation, and you are worried about the dime?

The links are at post #34.. Bonds were NEVER PURCHASED.. There is nothing to "put" or to shove. The quotes from SSA are REAL.. There is NOTHING OF VALUE in the Trust Fund to pay bills with. All that phoney "interest" is reincorporated into NEW debt principal. It's a book-keeping sham.

For every current "SS deficit" dollar -- FUTURE taxpayers are paying double interest and principle on the stolen surplus.

It is a truly stupid statement as the following adaptation will display :

"Neither the redemption of bonds held by China, nor interest paid on those bonds, provides any new net income to the Treasury, which must finance redemptions and interest payments through some combination of increased taxation, reductions in other government spending, or additional borrowing from the public."

I think it is a clip that deals with Trust Funds where the obligations are government obligations. Social Security isn't.

That makes no sense whatsoever -- especially for an economist. When China buys our debt, THEY get an asset. A REAL fungible asset with interest. When the Treasury SELLS that asset to China (to cover ANY SS income shortfall) , the taxpayers who were robbed of the SS Surplus get to PAY for the money that WAS STOLEN FROM THEM -- with double interest.

Are you OK? Really? You thought that "fixed it"???

Sounds like you don't understand the quote either.

The Treasury Dept does not pay Social Security benefits. It is a Trustee which collects them. It lends excess (and there hasn't been much) to the government just like every brokerage in America does. When Social Security owns a bond, that bond is owned by Social Security and is no different from the bond owned by China or Japan.

I would agree with you if Social Security were a government program rather than a government run program. If it were a government program, the benefits would be available to all Americans. The benefits would be equal. They aren't. The system requires participation, where you have to pay to collect. The promises of the program are not liabilities of the government as a whole.

The system is no different than say the state requirement to buy auto insurance. Those insurers are simply better run, and did not give away free cash.

You have a very ideological view of the system that seems disconnected from facts. I can't fix that.

You can't do basic accounting. Social Security OWNS "no treasury bonds" .. They USED to. But the Stolen Surplus is booked as "intra-departmental debt".. It has no VALUE whatsoever. Not at all like the Chinese holding paper of value that can be sold and traded.

But that's not the nut of the deception here. The DECEPTION behind the fraud, is that DEBT was never BOOKED on the Treasury when Congress STOLE the surplus for 30 years. Stealing the surplus was the only way that Clinton and Gingrich claimed a "balanced budget" in the 90s. The SS was never credited with anything tangible to repay future deficits. It's a paper sham. Held in literally a set of file cabinets with binders of IOUs that are MEANINGLESS in terms of the ability to pay CURRENT deficit income to SSA...

So just like the NEW bonds that China buys. Now that SS is in deficit income mode, It's the SAME WORKERS who had their paychecks stolen for nearly $1 TRILL, that are responsible for REPAYING the IOUs.

Quite a trick. To get the victims of the theft to repay the crime with INTEREST and NEW INTEREST to China 30 years later isn't it?

That's why those words are buried in the BACK PAGES of every annual SSA report. So that sophisticated investors who actually READ their investment prospectus carefully understand the nature of the scam.

Here's the "confession" again..

So -- has the govt "increased taxation" -- no.. Has it reduced govt spending? HELL no. Well gee. It must BE that they are making "additional borrowing from the public"..

The Feds simply cannot trusted with "Trust Funds". . They are ALL pillaged and stripped bear to show annual general accounting that was reduced by the theft of the surplus. Isn't just SSA.. The Indian Lands Trust Fund is bare. The Highway Trust Fund --- raided and pillaged.

And CURRENT AND FUTURE TAXPAYERS are TOTALLY responsible now for every penny of the thefts.
NOTHING of value was ever bought, stored, or invested.

Your claims are not entirely true. For example:

Q: During the Clinton administration was the federal budget balanced? Was the federal deficit erased?

A: Yes to both questions, whether you count Social Security or not.

Clinton’s large budget surpluses also owe much to the Social Security tax on payrolls. Social Security taxes now bring in more than the cost of current benefits, and the "Social Security surplus" makes the total deficit or surplus figures look better than they would if Social Security wasn’t counted. But even if we remove Social Security from the equation, there was a surplus of $1.9 billion in fiscal 1999 and $86.4 billion in fiscal 2000. So any way you count it, the federal budget was balanced and the deficit was erased, if only for a while.

More: The Budget and Deficit Under Clinton - FactCheck.org

blue-collar-house.jpg

voting-moron-GOP-1.jpg

Kochs are the enemy.....

I want a heat pump that actually produces heat when it's below 30 deg outside. Not a GOVT designed heat pump that spends all it's whimpy time defrosting when it's cold and I need heat.

I want a health plan that DOESN'T include maternity, sex reassignment therapy and psych..

I want the govt to stay OUT of my bedroom and my retirement planning and digging in my wallet to redistribute my work and contributions for "fairness"..

And I DONT want the world's most competent international spy org to be given HISTORY's LARGEST spy palace in Utah to collect every byte of domestic correspondence and making connections to my contacts and spending and habits.

I Don't want public institutions that I pay for inventing new MANDATORY pronouns for gender and mucking up the English Language..

I don't want the minions of morons in the bureaucracy writing the legislation that Congress is now too lazy to put into Bills of Law.

I could go on.. But you get the point.

Kochs are the enemy.....

I want a heat pump that actually produces heat when it's below 30 deg outside. Not a GOVT designed heat pump that spends all it's whimpy time defrosting when it's cold and I need heat.

I want a health plan that DOESN'T include maternity, sex reassignment therapy and psych..

I want the govt to stay OUT of my bedroom and my retirement planning and digging in my wallet to redistribute my work and contributions for "fairness"..

And I DONT want the world's most competent international spy org to be given HISTORY's LARGEST spy palace in Utah to collect every byte of domestic correspondence and making connections to my contacts and spending and habits.

I Don't want public institutions that I pay for inventing new MANDATORY pronouns for gender and mucking up the English Language..

I don't want the minions of morons in the bureaucracy writing the legislation that Congress is now too lazy to put into Bills of Law.

I could go on.. But you get the point.

You want to live somewhere else. Bye!

Forum List

Back