No one white today owned slaves but most whites today benefitted from the 100 years after slavery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your attempt to smear the South is noted and rejected.

THe "people in prison" are not slaves. KNock off your shit.

You do a fine job of smearing the south.

But we aren't talking about slavery. We are talking about the 100 years after that you can't face.

Your buddy Galaxygreen, in the post I was responding to.

"GALAXYGREEN2025 SAID:
And I beg to differ about whites today owning slaves. People are still in prison aren't they? "

Tell us all again about your degrees and your high scores...lol!

Stop wasting my time bitch. Show me how policies such as affirmative action have negatively impacted the white population

I already have, repeatedly.

You either just dismissed the problems of white people, or pretended to not understand the clear implications of hard data.

And since you felt a need to insult me,

you are a piece of shit.

No you have not. 8 Ivy league schools that have majority whites students are not indicators of how such policies have hurt the entire white population.

You cannot dismiss a non existent problem.

You calling me a piece of shit means nothing. You are a dumb fuck stupid bastard whining about shit that's not happening.

My God, the idiocy of you claiming that a majority white student body disproves anti-white discrimination...

Me? Stupid? LOL!!!

The difference between you insulting me, and I insulting you?

YOur insults are lies, while mine are completely accurate.

Fucktard.

I took my test in 1979.. I scored over 1500. I don't remember the exact score, I do remember that.

On the ACT I was in the high percentile something like 32 or 33.

Sometimes it's wise to not make comments about qualifications or anything else based upon your false perceptions of race doggie style..

And yet, you can't understand proportions or percentages.

No,YOU can't understand those things..

EVERYONE who has read you the last few days, talking about representation of blacks in this or that, or about white crime rates, knows it is you who is unable to understand grade school math.

Even the lefties who won't call you on your bs, because they A don't expect any better from blacks, and B. have a vested interest in blacks being discriminated in favor of.

I do quite fine. I just don't recognize weak and discredited arguments.

You do not do fine. YOu have embarrassed yourself with your inability to understand simply proportions or percentages.

YOu are just too dishonest or too stupid to admit it.

Asslips has a problem with percentages as well....hmmmmm.

Blacks have benefitted from being freed since the end of the civil war. So what if whites did also. Wtf kinda dumb thread is this?

You seem to call anyone who disagrees with you a racist, you sure don't know the definition. Your masters degree did not give you any intelligence. You can't prove you worked harder than me. Everything I have achieved I worked for, nothing going through AA. You apparently had bogus or misinformed research tools and information. Your attempt to degrade white people is lame and unneccessary.

He CLAIMS he has a masters degree.

The incredible stupidity of his statements belies such a claim. Affirmative action can help get unqualified individuals into college, but it can't help THAT much.

You really don't know anything about this policy do you?
Were you addressing my comment? If you are talking about the AA policy, I in NO way benefited.

You do a fine job of smearing the south.

But we aren't talking about slavery. We are talking about the 100 years after that you can't face.

"GALAXYGREEN2025 SAID:
And I beg to differ about whites today owning slaves. People are still in prison aren't they? "

Stop wasting my time bitch. Show me how policies such as affirmative action have negatively impacted the white population

You either just dismissed the problems of white people, or pretended to not understand the clear implications of hard data.

you are a piece of shit.

No you have not. 8 Ivy league schools that have majority whites students are not indicators of how such policies have hurt the entire white population.

You calling me a piece of shit means nothing. You are a dumb fuck stupid bastard whining about shit that's not happening.

My God, the idiocy of you claiming that a majority white student body disproves anti-white discrimination...

Me? Stupid? LOL!!!

Fucktard.

If the majority of students of a university are white they are not being discriminated against in admissions.

You are whining about shit that is not happening. That's a fact.

There is no anti white discrimination.

"GALAXYGREEN2025 SAID:

you are a piece of shit.

Me? Stupid? LOL!!!

Fucktard.

If the majority of students of a university are white they are not being discriminated against in admissions.

All it takes is 50.1% whites, even though whites are more than 50.1% of the population? LOL!

To make an honest assessment, you'd have to look at white applicants at a certain test score, black applicants at the same score and compare acceptance rates of those equivalent students.

You seem to call anyone who disagrees with you a racist, you sure don't know the definition. Your masters degree did not give you any intelligence. You can't prove you worked harder than me. Everything I have achieved I worked for, nothing going through AA. You apparently had bogus or misinformed research tools and information. Your attempt to degrade white people is lame and unneccessary.

He CLAIMS he has a masters degree.

The incredible stupidity of his statements belies such a claim. Affirmative action can help get unqualified individuals into college, but it can't help THAT much.

You really don't know anything about this policy do you?
Were you addressing my comment? If you are talking about the AA policy, I in NO way benefited.

You don't know that Molly. An employer cannot tell you that you were hired because women are a group that is covered under affirmative action. Tat's why none of you should be making comments about me or other blacks and affirmative action because whites are the ones who have benefitted the most and I do not have bogus information. Just because you don't want to accept the facts doesn't make those facts bogus.

you are a piece of shit.

Me? Stupid? LOL!!!

Fucktard.

All it takes is 50.1% whites, even though whites are more than 50.1% of the population? LOL!

To make an honest assessment, you'd have to look at white applicants at a certain test score, black applicants at the same score and compare acceptance rates of those equivalent students.

Wrong. Test scores have been shown to be inaccurate indicators of college qualification. That's why any colleges are now saying tests are optional.

you are a piece of shit.

Me? Stupid? LOL!!!

Fucktard.

Wrong. Test scores have been shown to be inaccurate indicators of college qualification. That's why any colleges are now saying tests are optional.

What should be used?
GPA?

So you don't think they believe you because your black?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe ask the people who are asking the questions? How about that?

I know plenty of brothers who have degrees too. I see one every morning when I look in the mirror when I brush my teeth.

Me? Stupid? LOL!!!

Fucktard.

What should be used?
GPA?

Go read the studies. The claim of anti white discrimination is bogus.

Me? Stupid? LOL!!!

Fucktard.

What should be used?
GPA?

If blacks are getting a huge bump added to their actual test scores, who loses that college slot?

I know plenty of brothers who have degrees too. I see one every morning when I look in the mirror when I brush my teeth.

Standing right behind you? You gotta get a bigger place.

Me? Stupid? LOL!!!

Fucktard.

What should be used?
GPA?

Why should professional golfers get an advantage?

Me? Stupid? LOL!!!

Fucktard.

What should be used?
GPA?

Why should professional golfers get an advantage?

Have you seen the pants they wear?

What should be used?
GPA?

If blacks are getting a huge bump added to their actual test scores, who loses that college slot?

If blacks are getting a huge bump added to their test scores then its apparent whites already had the points before the test was taken..

What should be used?
GPA?

If blacks are getting a huge bump added to their test scores then its apparent whites already had the points before the test was taken..

Yes, whites have much higher scores.

Standing right behind you? You gotta get a bigger place.

You might want to not do this again considering you got called a racial slur elsewhere and now you do the same things they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back