No one white today owned slaves but most whites today benefitted from the 100 years after slavery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The minus 230 points I was given before I was born because of my skin color is what a coward like you doesn't want to face..

Damn the white devil for making you too stupid to score well!

I graduated from college with a undergrad in 1984 and a masters in 1987,

I think I scored well. Don't you?

Just out of curiosity, what major?
His undergraduate degree is in whining and he has a masters in blaming.

Like I said, I know what I am gong to get for not answering that question

th

And I beg to differ about whites today owning slaves. People are still in prison aren't they? How about Mississippi? The South, those whites down there don't follow any orders but their own. I've never been in the Deep South. But I read a lot, and my sister lived in Savannah Georgia for a few years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your attempt to smear the South is noted and rejected.

THe "people in prison" are not slaves. KNock off your shit.

No, I don't think you scored well

Apparently I scored better than you did because I know that affirmative action has benefitted whites the most. So that means a whole lot of unqualified whites are running around here hey doggie?
I scored 750 on math and 730 on verbal.

I would be absolutely shocked if you came within 200 points on either.

I took my test in 1979.. I scored over 1500. I don't remember the exact score, I do remember that.

On the ACT I was in the high percentile something like 32 or 33.

Sometimes it's wise to not make comments about qualifications or anything else based upon your false perceptions of race doggie style..

And yet, you can't understand proportions or percentages.

The minus 230 points I was given before I was born because of my skin color is what a coward like you doesn't want to face..

Ya' think it was Asian Studies????

What? Do you guys PM each other to say hey he's over here come on lets do some more trolling?

th

And I beg to differ about whites today owning slaves. People are still in prison aren't they? How about Mississippi? The South, those whites down there don't follow any orders but their own. I've never been in the Deep South. But I read a lot, and my sister lived in Savannah Georgia for a few years.

You do a fine job of smearing the south.

But we aren't talking about slavery. We are talking about the 100 years after that you can't face.

Why must I answer this kind of question? ..I only mention my education because these guys rant about how affirmative action let me into things I am not qualified for, or that I am only complaining about racism because I haven't done anything. Start questioning them about their beliefs. I know what I am gong tp read from these people because I don't answer your questions but all you need to knw is that I have a masters degree. You never challenge these assholes, you never questions. what t hey say. I don't see you asking for any credible evidence from these people about their beliefs, when you can start doing that, ask me questions.

Why would it be such a big deal to say what your major was? Seems an odd thing to get defensive about.

Here, I'll help you: My undergraduate degrees are in Philosophy and Political Science. My masters degree is in Linguistics.

See? Nothing to be afraid of.

And you can read through a shit load of old posts and see how often I've questioned your counterpart racists, newbie.

Ya' think it was Asian Studies????

What? Do you guys PM each other to say hey he's over here come on lets do some more trolling?

th

If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

Did they actually give you a diploma at the Barnum & Bailey Clown College????

But we aren't talking about slavery. We are talking about the 100 years after that you can't face.

Your buddy Galaxygreen, in the post I was responding to.

"GALAXYGREEN2025 SAID:
And I beg to differ about whites today owning slaves. People are still in prison aren't they? "

Tell us all again about your degrees and your high scores...lol!

Apparently I scored better than you did because I know that affirmative action has benefitted whites the most. So that means a whole lot of unqualified whites are running around here hey doggie?

I took my test in 1979.. I scored over 1500. I don't remember the exact score, I do remember that.

Sometimes it's wise to not make comments about qualifications or anything else based upon your false perceptions of race doggie style..

No,YOU can't understand those things..

EVERYONE who has read you the last few days, talking about representation of blacks in this or that, or about white crime rates, knows it is you who is unable to understand grade school math.

Even the lefties who won't call you on your bs, because they A don't expect any better from blacks, and B. have a vested interest in blacks being discriminated in favor of.

"GALAXYGREEN2025 SAID:
And I beg to differ about whites today owning slaves. People are still in prison aren't they? "

Stop wasting my time bitch. Show me how policies such as affirmative action have negatively impacted the white population

"GALAXYGREEN2025 SAID:

Stop wasting my time bitch. Show me how policies such as affirmative action have negatively impacted the white population

I already have, repeatedly.

You either just dismissed the problems of white people, or pretended to not understand the clear implications of hard data.

And since you felt a need to insult me,

you are a piece of shit.

So now we have heard all the excuses about how no one today owned slaves. But what we never seem able to discus is the 100 years after slavery where blacks were denied equal rights ,equal protection under the law, equal access to public accommodations, education, housing and jobs. Many whites here benefitted from things that occurred during this time.

Bring your popcorn. Here comes more lies and excuses.

th

And you're benefitting from it right now. Just think,you could be in Africa right now living in a mud hut.
Why would you dishonor the sacrifices your great granpappy made so you wouldnt have to fish termites out of a mound with a stick for your dinner?

EVERYONE who has read you the last few days, talking about representation of blacks in this or that, or about white crime rates, knows it is you who is unable to understand grade school math.

Even the lefties who won't call you on your bs, because they A don't expect any better from blacks, and B. have a vested interest in blacks being discriminated in favor of.

I do quite fine. I just don't recognize weak and discredited arguments.

"GALAXYGREEN2025 SAID:

I already have, repeatedly.

You either just dismissed the problems of white people, or pretended to not understand the clear implications of hard data.

And since you felt a need to insult me,

you are a piece of shit.

No you have not. 8 Ivy league schools that have majority whites students are not indicators of how such policies have hurt the entire white population.

You cannot dismiss a non existent problem.

You calling me a piece of shit means nothing. You are a dumb fuck stupid bastard whining about shit that's not happening.

So now we have heard all the excuses about how no one today owned slaves. But what we never seem able to discus is the 100 years after slavery where blacks were denied equal rights ,equal protection under the law, equal access to public accommodations, education, housing and jobs. Many whites here benefitted from things that occurred during this time.

Bring your popcorn. Here comes more lies and excuses.

th

And you're benefitting from it right now. Just think,you could be in Africa right now living in a mud hut.
Why would you dishonor the sacrifices your great granpappy made so you wouldnt have to fish termites out of a mound with a stick for your dinner?

th
th
th
th

th
th
th

These images are from Kano Nigeria. I don't see any mud huts.

th
th
th

These images are from Nairobi Kenya. I still don't see any mud huts.

th
th
th

These images are from Dakar Senegal. Where are the mud huts?

th
th
th
th

Khartoum in the Sudan. Still no mud huts.

Stupid whites who cannot comment on the years after slavery should not venture into this thread.

I do quite fine. I just don't recognize weak and discredited arguments.

You do not do fine. YOu have embarrassed yourself with your inability to understand simply proportions or percentages.

YOu are just too dishonest or too stupid to admit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back