No one white today owned slaves but most whites today benefitted from the 100 years after slavery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't have to feel any guilt. You just need to face the fact that whites were given everything they have by the government and deal with it.
The blacks are lucky we brought them over as slaves. Look at how American Blacks live NOW vs how African Blacks are living NOW.
th

If he is wrong about what he said, there is nothing now, stopping you from leaving horrible racist America and returning to Africa.

If he is RIGHT, then of course, you wouldn't WANT to go live in Africa, because shitty Third WOrld shit holes.

So, which is it?

Neither. I was born here. I am an American. I have the righto air my grievance and demand change. So you can go S A D..

Or move back to Europe.

Nothing I said, can reasonable be seen as claiming you don't have those rights.

BUT, if considering how you view whites, as soooooo dangerous and racist, and that we soooooo much outnumber you and always will,

AND considering how you ridiculed slyhunter for saying that you live better here than blacks in Africa,

what exactly about his statement were you disagreeing with?

Cause if you are disagreeing that you live better here, then why have you not gone to where you can live, at least as well, and without being in danger from Evul Racist Whites?

Fuck all that.. Your ass is crying about how white men are being discriminated against with no proof of it. So why don't you move your white ass back to Europe where you can find an all white nation where whites won't be discriminated against if things are so bad for you here? How about we think like that white boy? And each time one of you dumb ass conservative SOBS start crying about government being too large and intrusive then why don't you take your asses back to Europe where government is not so intrusive for whites and find a better place where you can live. How about we look at it that way white boy?

Apparently you live better over here in America than you would in those third world European shitholes now don't you? How about we look at it like that white by? Don't see you hurrying up to move back to Europe do we? How about we look at it like that white boy?

Deal with the thread topic. That would be how whites have benefitted from government handouts via laws and policies since slavery.

Or shut up and stay out of this thread.

You don't have to feel any guilt. You just need to face the fact that whites were given everything they have by the government and deal with it.

Except that that is not a "fact" but racist shit.

c443d94a4b7e1e0db2dfbf9c1fcbc705.jpg

No, it's fact.

No, it's complete bullshit.

z9ney.jpg

We are talking about things since slavery. So then you will come to understand that your punk ass benefitted from laws ad policies made in the 1900's and up to now not just the 1700's. You know the 1900's that you lived in unless you are less than 17 years old?

th

THe system of Affirmative Action, Diversity, Multiculturalism, Disparate Impact, ect, that results in anti-white discrimination to the tune of, to give ONE narrow documented example, a 230 point sat bonus was well in place before I was born.

THAT is the system I want to dismantle. Right, fucking NOW.

Three is no anti white discrimination. A so called 230 point score to even out the advantage whites have that still allows whites the majority of admittance to 8 universities in America does not constitute anti white discrimination. The minus 230 points I was given before I was born because of my skin color is what a coward like you doesn't want to face..

I’m a White Immigrant and I Benefited From a Racist Visa Lottery

th

Francesca Gaiba is Research Associate Professor of Medical Social Sciences and Associate Director of the Institute for Sexual and Gender Minority Health and Wellbeing at Northwestern University and a Public Voices Fellow with The OpEd Project.

Created in 1987, the first Diversity Visa Program benefitted mainly Ireland, Canada and Great Britain including Northern Ireland, with the Irish winning nearly 40% of the first 10,000 visas in 1987 and more than 40% of the visas over a four-year span.

This is a program created in 1987 designed to benefit white immigrants coming here to the United States. This did not happen in 1887.

Three is no anti white discrimination.

Says the guy constantly whining about being discriminated against.

The thing here is when you start talking stupid, try researching the facts.

There is no anti white discrimination. There continues to be discrimination against non whites to include blacks and your claiming to be Asian ass.

When Prejudice Is So Malleable

Patricia_Williams75-thumbStandard.jpg

Patricia J. Williams is the James L. Dohr Professor of Law at Columbia University. She writes the column "Diary of a Mad Law Professor," which appears monthly in The Nation.

The finding that white Americans see blacks’ progress as an insult or a diminishment of their status is not entirely surprising. Zero-sum formulations of prejudice tend to emerge in lean economic times, fueling cultural or historical rivalries of all sorts.

As blacks have made greater symbolic strides, pity has turned into resentment and projected fear.

I have a hunch that if the study had included questions about whether whites feel threatened by “reverse racism” among Asians, Latinos and immigrants, the results would be much the same. Those perceptions notwithstanding, data show that white Americans remain the most privileged human beings on the planet.

When Prejudice Is So Malleable - NYTimes.com

You apparently have not read the statistical data pertaining to economic factors between blacks and whites. In relation to whites blacks are still unemployed at rates we were in the 60's. Poverty is still the same relative to whites as it was in the 60's. Income compared to whites is the same as it was in the 60's.

And it's not because we choose to be poor. DEMOS did a study and it shows that it is PUBLIC POICY that has created The problem Today 17 years into the next century whites have 15 times the wealth of blacks. SO then maybe you need to go look at the facts.

Your opinion on this matter is not enough. When you don't know information you need to shut the fuck up.

I know all the things you are saying are true. I've been arguing your arguments for years my brotha. At this point though, enough is enough. Don't expect help but that doesn't mean you can't get out of poverty.

I know you don't want to hear personal opinion but getting out of poverty is very much personal for every person in poverty. You can't tell them do A B & C and you will be out of poverty because everyone is different. So, I would need to hear your personal situation in order to tell you how to overcome the obstacles you seem to think are insurmountable. Trust me, they aren't. But I would be happy to hear any story about any person in America where you think it is impossible for them to get out. I have one that's a toughy. Lets say gramma was on welfare and her kids are all on welfare and so they aren't very good parents. What can we do to help the kids of these people who are in generational poverty? What can we do to help that little kid from now repeating the mistakes her mom and gramma made? There is NOTHING us white people can do for her if they don't change something they keep doing wrong. We can throw all the money and jobs their way. We can give each kid in her inner city school each $5000 more a year. Free tutors. Free 2 year college. Do you think this would break the cycle? What I'm trying to say is nothing whites do will help if black people in poverty don't start changing their behavior.

I love this example. I hear in England black people like to talk like Jaimacians. That's their version of Eubonics. So that tells me black people chose to talk and dress and act the way they do. I know it's because America is a racist nation but trust me, any black run nation you go to is going to be racist towards whites too. The secret is to fit in. Find your nitch. If you want the truth, America is unfair to any of us who aren't rich. I've been poor. It's much better to be middle class. That doesn't mean America is racist to poor blacks. It means it's unfair to all poor people.. I know things suck just a little, sometimes a lot more for blacks, but you people have to get over it and now. No one gives a fuck. Do you see all these Republicans winning elections? That's because white America is sick of your excuses. It's impossible to help the black community in the current state it is in. Black people need to change from within. Trust me, there are lots of jobs outside of the hood. It's not so scary outside the hood. You can make it if you come out of the hood. You will have to work hard and leave the ghetto behind you though. Don't bring that ghetto mentality with you. Many of you do and you don't last very long. You think everyone hates you because you are black but that's not true. It's because you are ghetto. AKA black trash. If you were white we would call you white trash.

Look son, there is lot I can say to this ignorance you are posting. So I am going to tell you this. You have an opinion, but your opinion Is no good here. I am a man with masters degree in sociology. I have studied the issues pertaining to the black community for over 30 years. I helped form an organization that won awards for the programs we implemented in the black community that helped reduce problems. I know what the root cause of the problem is and the solutions that are necessary for things to be levelled off. I am not the only one. I am sure Essen knows just as well. You don't. You are here in a gun fight with your hands tied behind your back facing a man with a loaded gun. Shut up before I make an example out of you.
Look... I am really sorry for what happened to your ancestors, but I had nothing to do with it. In fact, several of my ancestors fought in Lincoln 's War to end slavery. Can I get a thank you?

Since we aren't talking about slavery and your ancestors did not fight end slavery, I can ask don't you have better things t do in your life than troll; treads about race?

Are you that much of a loser?
Wrong. Some of my ancestors were ardent abolitionists, as were many in the North.

If you are going to condemn whites today for the actions of whites hundreds of years ago, then you should be willing to commend whites today who's ancestors fought to end slavery.

See? Logic on full display.

I want a thank you NOW!!!
Good point. It's not like blacks fought and won their freedom. We gave it to them. I know they joined the fight but the Civil War wasn't started by blacks. White northerners needed the help so we let them fight later.

And if whites are such assholes why didn't we all own slaves? Why didn't the north own slaves?

Overt Vs. Covert

david_bernstein.jpg

David E. Bernstein is Foundation Professor at George Mason University School of Law. He is the author of "Rehabilitating Lochner: Defending Individual Rights against Progressive Reform" and writes for The Volokh Conspiracy.

Discrimination against African-Americans is a significant social problem. Discrimination against whites, well, not so much.

Discrimination in favor of African-Americans is often explicit and trumpeted, which leads whites to perceive it as bias against them.

Nevertheless, the findings of the study showing that whites perceive a high and growing level of bias against their own group don't surprise me. The authors suggest that white perceptions result from whites seeing race relations as a zero-sum game. I suspect that something else, or at least something additional, is going on.

Both because of law and evolving social norms, intentional discrimination against blacks tends to be subtle and covert.

Overt Vs. Covert - NYTimes.com

I know all the things you are saying are true. I've been arguing your arguments for years my brotha. At this point though, enough is enough. Don't expect help but that doesn't mean you can't get out of poverty.

I know you don't want to hear personal opinion but getting out of poverty is very much personal for every person in poverty. You can't tell them do A B & C and you will be out of poverty because everyone is different. So, I would need to hear your personal situation in order to tell you how to overcome the obstacles you seem to think are insurmountable. Trust me, they aren't. But I would be happy to hear any story about any person in America where you think it is impossible for them to get out. I have one that's a toughy. Lets say gramma was on welfare and her kids are all on welfare and so they aren't very good parents. What can we do to help the kids of these people who are in generational poverty? What can we do to help that little kid from now repeating the mistakes her mom and gramma made? There is NOTHING us white people can do for her if they don't change something they keep doing wrong. We can throw all the money and jobs their way. We can give each kid in her inner city school each $5000 more a year. Free tutors. Free 2 year college. Do you think this would break the cycle? What I'm trying to say is nothing whites do will help if black people in poverty don't start changing their behavior.

I love this example. I hear in England black people like to talk like Jaimacians. That's their version of Eubonics. So that tells me black people chose to talk and dress and act the way they do. I know it's because America is a racist nation but trust me, any black run nation you go to is going to be racist towards whites too. The secret is to fit in. Find your nitch. If you want the truth, America is unfair to any of us who aren't rich. I've been poor. It's much better to be middle class. That doesn't mean America is racist to poor blacks. It means it's unfair to all poor people.. I know things suck just a little, sometimes a lot more for blacks, but you people have to get over it and now. No one gives a fuck. Do you see all these Republicans winning elections? That's because white America is sick of your excuses. It's impossible to help the black community in the current state it is in. Black people need to change from within. Trust me, there are lots of jobs outside of the hood. It's not so scary outside the hood. You can make it if you come out of the hood. You will have to work hard and leave the ghetto behind you though. Don't bring that ghetto mentality with you. Many of you do and you don't last very long. You think everyone hates you because you are black but that's not true. It's because you are ghetto. AKA black trash. If you were white we would call you white trash.

Look son, there is lot I can say to this ignorance you are posting. So I am going to tell you this. You have an opinion, but your opinion Is no good here. I am a man with masters degree in sociology. I have studied the issues pertaining to the black community for over 30 years. I helped form an organization that won awards for the programs we implemented in the black community that helped reduce problems. I know what the root cause of the problem is and the solutions that are necessary for things to be levelled off. I am not the only one. I am sure Essen knows just as well. You don't. You are here in a gun fight with your hands tied behind your back facing a man with a loaded gun. Shut up before I make an example out of you.
Look... I am really sorry for what happened to your ancestors, but I had nothing to do with it. In fact, several of my ancestors fought in Lincoln 's War to end slavery. Can I get a thank you?

Since we aren't talking about slavery and your ancestors did not fight end slavery, I can ask don't you have better things t do in your life than troll; treads about race?

Are you that much of a loser?
Wrong. Some of my ancestors were ardent abolitionists, as were many in the North.

If you are going to condemn whites today for the actions of whites hundreds of years ago, then you should be willing to commend whites today who's ancestors fought to end slavery.

See? Logic on full display.

I want a thank you NOW!!!
Good point. It's not like blacks fought and won their freedom. We gave it to them. I know they joined the fight but the Civil War wasn't started by blacks. White northerners needed the help so we let them fight later.

And if whites are such assholes why didn't we all own slaves? Why didn't the north own slaves?

Deeper Roots of Northern Slavery Unearthed

Slavery in Colonial America was hardly just the South’s “peculiar institution.” At its height, the enslaved population in the North topped 40,000, and now new research published by the Hartford Courant sheds additional light on the often-forgotten Colonial history of slavery in New England and reveals that one of the region’s most aristocratic families were active participants in the slave trade.

Deeper Roots of Northern Slavery Unearthed - History in the Headlines

Now just like whites did not fight free blacks in the civil war, there was slavery in the north.

This thread is not about slavery.

Last edited:
The blacks are lucky we brought them over as slaves. Look at how American Blacks live NOW vs how African Blacks are living NOW.
th

If he is wrong about what he said, there is nothing now, stopping you from leaving horrible racist America and returning to Africa.

If he is RIGHT, then of course, you wouldn't WANT to go live in Africa, because shitty Third WOrld shit holes.

So, which is it?

Neither. I was born here. I am an American. I have the righto air my grievance and demand change. So you can go S A D..

Or move back to Europe.

BUT, if considering how you view whites, as soooooo dangerous and racist, and that we soooooo much outnumber you and always will,

AND considering how you ridiculed slyhunter for saying that you live better here than blacks in Africa,

Cause if you are disagreeing that you live better here, then why have you not gone to where you can live, at least as well, and without being in danger from Evul Racist Whites?

Fuck all that.. Your ass is crying about how white men are being discriminated against with no proof of it. So why don't you move your white ass back to Europe where you can find an all white nation where whites won't be discriminated against if things are so bad for you here? How about we think like that white boy? And each time one of you dumb ass conservative SOBS start crying about government being too large and intrusive then why don't you take your asses back to Europe where government is not so intrusive for whites and find a better place where you can live. How about we look at it that way white boy?

Apparently you live better over here in America than you would in those third world European shitholes now don't you? How about we look at it like that white by? Don't see you hurrying up to move back to Europe do we? How about we look at it like that white boy?

Deal with the thread topic. That would be how whites have benefitted from government handouts via laws and policies since slavery.

Your lie about me not documenting anti-white discrimination is noted and dismissed.

You attacked a man for saying that blacks in America live better than blacks in Africa.

I've said nothing to deny the whites in America live better than whites in Europe so your comparison is simply stupid.

Except that that is not a "fact" but racist shit.

c443d94a4b7e1e0db2dfbf9c1fcbc705.jpg

No, it's fact.

z9ney.jpg

We are talking about things since slavery. So then you will come to understand that your punk ass benefitted from laws ad policies made in the 1900's and up to now not just the 1700's. You know the 1900's that you lived in unless you are less than 17 years old?

th

THe system of Affirmative Action, Diversity, Multiculturalism, Disparate Impact, ect, that results in anti-white discrimination to the tune of, to give ONE narrow documented example, a 230 point sat bonus was well in place before I was born.

Three is no anti white discrimination. A so called 230 point score to even out the advantage whites have that still allows whites the majority of admittance to 8 universities in America does not constitute anti white discrimination. The minus 230 points I was given before I was born because of my skin color is what a coward like you doesn't want to face..

Your pretense of being unable to understand proportional representation is dismissed.

th

Francesca Gaiba is Research Associate Professor of Medical Social Sciences and Associate Director of the Institute for Sexual and Gender Minority Health and Wellbeing at Northwestern University and a Public Voices Fellow with The OpEd Project.

Created in 1987, the first Diversity Visa Program benefitted mainly Ireland, Canada and Great Britain including Northern Ireland, with the Irish winning nearly 40% of the first 10,000 visas in 1987 and more than 40% of the visas over a four-year span.

This is a program created in 1987 designed to benefit white immigrants coming here to the United States. This did not happen in 1887.

You constantly pretend to not understand percentages or proportions.

So, lord only knows what you are "understanding" when you read that excerpt.

th

I understand those things very well. You.seem to have the problem. So just read the facts and understand that there are no excuses to make. There are policies out there right now that benefits whites at the expense of others. There is no anti white discrimination..

No, it's fact.

z9ney.jpg

th

Your pretense of being unable to understand proportional representation is dismissed.

No, your claims are just without merit son. .

th

I understand those things very well. You.seem to have the problem. So just read the facts and understand that there are no excuses to make. There are policies out there right now that benefits whites at the expense of others. There is no anti white discrimination..

I've demonstrated that the policies have been crafted to discriminate in favor of blacks and against whites.

Your defense against that has been to play dumb.

Until you are able to seriously and honestly respond to my point about the anti-white discrimination, you are doing nothing but engaging in the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion.

z9ney.jpg

th

No, your claims are just without merit son. .

Your odd claim that the 230 point bonus blacks get is to balance out some vague and unsupported claim of black skin minus, is the "argument" that is without merit, whack job.

THe 230 point bonus blacks get is real, and heavily documented and supported.

Your counter is just word salad.

So, which is it?

Or move back to Europe.

Your lie about me not documenting anti-white discrimination is noted and dismissed.

You attacked a man for saying that blacks in America live better than blacks in Africa.

I've said nothing to deny the whites in America live better than whites in Europe so your comparison is simply stupid.

We all know it's not impossible to make it in America. Plenty of black people have made it. The ones that haven't are just making excuses. My grandparents couldn't even speak English when they came here and let me tell you things were not easy or fair. In order to make it they had to start at the bottom, for less than minimum wage. They may not even have ever made a lot of money but they saved.

They also raised their kids right. Are black people raising their kids with high expectations?

Black people act like it's impossible to get out of the hood. It is not. But no one is going to hire a black who's lazy and don't know how to talk.

So, which is it?

Or move back to Europe.

We all know it's not impossible to make it in America. Plenty of black people have made it. The ones that haven't are just making excuses. My grandparents couldn't even speak English when they came here and let me tell you things were not easy or fair. In order to make it they had to start at the bottom, for less than minimum wage. They may not even have ever made a lot of money but they saved.

They also raised their kids right. Are black people raising their kids with high expectations?

Black people act like it's impossible to get out of the hood. It is not. But no one is going to hire a black who's lazy and don't know how to talk.

My parents started out poor and were working class their whole lives. The only reason we had shit was because they managed their earnings very, very well, though I didn't understand that until much later.

Or move back to Europe.

My parents started out poor and were working class their whole lives. The only reason we had shit was because they managed their earnings very, very well, though I didn't understand that until much later.

You know what pisses me off? My grandmother who made minimum wage was ABLE to save. She even owned her own home. So things weren't as expensive as they are now. You like drinking tap water? Then you buy bottled water today. Do you have cable? She didn't. Internet? She didn't have it.

AND, she got 6% on her $100,000 in savings. That's $6K a year. $500 a month. With social security and medicare she was able to live comfortably.

Today an old fucker gets 1% if they are lucky. That's $1000 a year. That's only $83 a month. BIG difference. We are getting ripped off. I think it was all done on purpose. Today they only pay us 1% on our savings??? The rich have indeed waged class warfare but you'll be old and broke before you realize it. If you ever realize it.

th

So, which is it?

Or move back to Europe.

Your ass is crying about how white men are being discriminated against with no proof of it.

Waaa....only blacks get to whine. DERP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back