No one white today owned slaves but most whites today benefitted from the 100 years after slavery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now we have heard all the excuses about how no one today owned slaves. But what we never seem able to discus is the 100 years after slavery where blacks were denied equal rights ,equal protection under the law, equal access to public accommodations, education, housing and jobs. Many whites here benefitted from things that occurred during this time.

Bring your popcorn. Here comes more lies and excuses.

th

The point I think you are failing to grasp is that negroes aren't even the same species as Whites. So why should we give them equal anything. And if there is any way in which Whites have "benefited" from them, it is FAR outweighed by what they have cost us. As far as I'm concerned, negroes are butt ugly human-monkey hybreds. Does that clear things up for you a little?

Only on the internet

Absolutely true. The same kind of subhuman dreck that espouses such ignorance is normally at odds with the "monkey" that resides within himself....go figure.

I know plenty of brothers who have degrees too. I see one every morning when I look in the mirror when I brush my teeth.

Standing right behind you? You gotta get a bigger place.

You might want to not do this again considering you got called a racial slur elsewhere and now you do the same things they do.

What have I done?

Don't play dumb.

Have I used a slur?

Can you read? YOU got called a racial slur yourself in another thread. Yet you are here playing the same stupid games whites play.

You seem to call anyone who disagrees with you a racist, you sure don't know the definition. Your masters degree did not give you any intelligence. You can't prove you worked harder than me. Everything I have achieved I worked for, nothing going through AA. You apparently had bogus or misinformed research tools and information. Your attempt to degrade white people is lame and unneccessary.

He CLAIMS he has a masters degree.

The incredible stupidity of his statements belies such a claim. Affirmative action can help get unqualified individuals into college, but it can't help THAT much.

You really don't know anything about this policy do you?
Were you addressing my comment? If you are talking about the AA policy, I in NO way benefited.

You don't know that Molly. An employer cannot tell you that you were hired because women are a group that is covered under affirmative action. Tat's why none of you should be making comments about me or other blacks and affirmative action because whites are the ones who have benefitted the most and I do not have bogus information. Just because you don't want to accept the facts doesn't make those facts bogus.
I have the required skills for a job, should I NOT get the job because I am qualified? It has nothing to do with AA, if I am qualified.

Like I said you guys are real adept abut assuming we get jobs because of AA and not because we may very well have superior skills. So now you need to understand that you are from the group who has benefitted the most from AA. You really don't know if you got hired because of AA or not. but you will be quick to point out AA when it pertains to someone black. You don't like it when someone assumes you got a job because of AA but you and others here don't mind tagging us with that label. But since you belong to the demographic that has benefitted the most from the policy, well.......

How does it feel to not be respected for your skill level but assumed that just because you are a female that you got everything given to you? Huh?

Last edited:
Go read the studies. The claim of anti white discrimination is bogus.

If blacks are getting a huge bump added to their actual test scores, who loses that college slot?

If blacks are getting a huge bump added to their test scores then its apparent whites already had the points before the test was taken..

This is illogical.

No it is not. But what you and the other whites don't seem to get is that the white skin carries preferences that add up for them they never have to consider.

Illogical is illogical regardless of one's politics or what you or I might consider 'fair.' That's how logic operates.

Yes and what you say is illogical.

You give me the hard data that shows how white college admittances have been reduced by any policy which allows backs to be admitted into universities. How about we do that? Show me a reduction In white college graduates because of these programs. How about we do that? How about you show me were ZERO whites are admitted with lower scores than blacks in universities in this nation. How about we do that. You guys make all these comments then you ask for everyone else to prove themselves but you guys never do. How about you do so?

You give me the hard data that shows how white college admittances have been reduced by any policy which allows backs to be admitted into universities.

Any policy that adds 200 points or more to a black student's SAT score will result in some non-black students being displaced.

That's not the hard data that you have been asked to present. .What abut the 200 points whites get for legacy admissions? Does that men black students are being displaced? You see unlike the 230 point claim, I have actually produced a policy that shows preference points that are provided. and they are provided to whites.

Lee's next slide shows three columns of numbers from a Princeton University study that tried to measure how race and ethnicity affect admissions by using SAT scores as a benchmark. It uses the term “bonus” to describe how many extra SAT points an applicant's race is worth. She points to the first column.

African Americans received a “bonus” of 230 points, Lee says.

She points to the second column.

“Hispanics received a bonus of 185 points.”

The last column draws gasps.

Asian Americans, Lee says, are penalized by 50 points — in other words, they had to do that much better to win admission.

“Do Asians need higher test scores? Is it harder for Asians to get into college? The answer is yes,” Lee says.

For Asian Americans, a changing landscape on college admissions

Asians are 5 percent of the overall population but 18.5 percent of Ivy league students. So just how tough is it really for Asians.? Or have they been race baited?

Princeton for example has 22 percent Asian students which is 4 times the population of Asians in this country, At Princeton Asians are admitted almost at a 3:1 rate over blacks. This is a classic case of white race baiting by pitting one minority group against another.

Race Demographics of Ivy League Schools

Should the composition of a college's student body mirror the demographics of society, or represent the most qualified applicants?

Demographics. As long as whites automatically believe they are always the most qualified this is the way I am going to believe it should be done.

Standing right behind you? You gotta get a bigger place.

You might want to not do this again considering you got called a racial slur elsewhere and now you do the same things they do.

What have I done?

Don't play dumb.

Have I used a slur?

Can you read? YOU got called a racial slur yourself in another thread. Yet you are here playing the same stupid games whites play.

I was called a slur that in no way applies to me (though all slurs are offensively idiotic). What games am I playing?

You give me the hard data that shows how white college admittances have been reduced by any policy which allows backs to be admitted into universities.

Any policy that adds 200 points or more to a black student's SAT score will result in some non-black students being displaced.

That's not the hard data that you have been asked to present. .What abut the 200 points whites get for legacy admissions? Does that men black students are being displaced? You see unlike the 230 point claim, I have actually produced a policy that shows preference points that are provided. and they are provided to whites.

Lee's next slide shows three columns of numbers from a Princeton University study that tried to measure how race and ethnicity affect admissions by using SAT scores as a benchmark. It uses the term “bonus” to describe how many extra SAT points an applicant's race is worth. She points to the first column.

Asian Americans, Lee says, are penalized by 50 points — in other words, they had to do that much better to win admission.

“Do Asians need higher test scores? Is it harder for Asians to get into college? The answer is yes,” Lee says.

Asians are 5 percent of the overall population but 18.5 percent of Ivy league students. So just how tough is it really for Asians.? Or have they been race baited?

Princeton for example has 22 percent Asian students which is 4 times the population of Asians in this country, At Princeton Asians are admitted almost at a 3:1 rate over blacks. This is a classic case of white race baiting by pitting one minority group against another.

Should the composition of a college's student body mirror the demographics of society, or represent the most qualified applicants?

Demographics. .....

Wow...

If blacks are getting a huge bump added to their actual test scores, who loses that college slot?

If blacks are getting a huge bump added to their test scores then its apparent whites already had the points before the test was taken..

This is illogical.

No it is not. But what you and the other whites don't seem to get is that the white skin carries preferences that add up for them they never have to consider.

Illogical is illogical regardless of one's politics or what you or I might consider 'fair.' That's how logic operates.

How so?

What have I done?

Don't play dumb.

Have I used a slur?

I was called a slur that in no way applies to me (though all slurs are offensively idiotic). What games am I playing?

The slur was meant to apply to you and was spoken to you. And regardless of the idiotic nature of that slur, hat is what that person thought about you. I'm not a chimp or monkey either. But still that's offensive.You ask me about my degree like the whites do. You are here arguing about SAT scores like the whites do. The same whites how called you that slur. Whites want to pretend that everything that has happened to give them an advantage has not. So now because they can't have 100 percent of every thing, they cry about how they are now being discriminated against, I am not going to allow the amnesia. You do whatever it is that floats your boat.

This is illogical.

How so?

Because you ignore the reasons why any points would be added and pretend like the events which made this necessary never were So that makes your comments illogical because they are based upon a pretense that denies why these things happen..

Demographics. .....

Wow...

Why would you have a problem with this answer?

Because when you can tell me at what time in US history was college ever reserved for only the most qualified people based upon any kind of test scoring, let me know.

....You ask me about my degree like the whites do. You are here arguing about SAT scores like the whites do. .....

How on earth is a simple question about the subject of your masters degree construed as racist?

I don't recall "arguing" about SAT scores.

If someone constantly generalized about "the blacks" the way you constantly generalize about "the whites," they would be as racist as you are.

Btw, I'm one of "the whites"

This is illogical.

How so?

Because you ignore the reasons why any points would be added and pretend like the events which made this necessary never were So that makes your comments illogical because they are based upon a pretense that denies why these things happen..

You really don't seem to understand what logic is. Your statement above contains assumptions and false conclusions.

....You ask me about my degree like the whites do. You are here arguing about SAT scores like the whites do. .....

How on earth is a simple question about the subject of your masters degree construed as racist?

If someone constantly generalized about "the blacks" the way you constantly generalize about "the whites," they would be as racist as you are.

I don't generalize about whites. This is another of your problems. I am in here reading all manner pf racist garbage from, about 95 percent o f the whites here. Then if I respond based on the majority viewpoint I have read then I am the racist?

I feel that you asked the question about my degree because you felt I needed to prove to you that I had one. .I feel that If I had been white I would not be asked that question. Because if I had been white, would not be told by the whites here how I haven't done anything and am only complaining about racism because I am a failure and must find a reason to blame whitey.

I don't care if you are white.. Your views on racism are distorted and you conflate responses to racism as racism which you should not do. For if a man gets slapped in the face, does it make him violent for slapping back?

Demographics. .....

Wow...

Why would you have a problem with this answer?....

Because you are placing 'race' above merit, and enabling underlying causes.

I don't generalize about whites. ....

You realize anyone can read your many, many posts to the contrary, right?

I feel that you asked the question about my degree because you felt I needed to prove to you that I had one.....

Again, illogical. Why would I ask about the subject of your degree if I thought you didn't have one?

How so?

You really don't seem to understand what logic is. Your statement above contains assumptions and false conclusions.

That's where you are wrong again. I said that blacks get the 230 points because whites already had them. To you that .was illogical. That's why I say you miss the reason why things occur. Historically whites have had advantages and preferences because they are white. So in essence they had a 230 point lead in he admissions process before it started. These historical references are what a certain type of white person whites fails to recognize and really I have to believe they do this on purpose. Other whites seem to understand this and have no problem with such policy being implemented because of the things I mentioned. So there are no assumptions or false conclusions being made by me. You appear to want to pretend that the history of discrimination doesn't benefit whites now and you apparently don't seem to understand that history required things like adding 230 points to blacks on admission needed to be done. And what's worse is that you and the other whites here trying to argue this are arguing about something that happens in less than 1/2 pf 1 percent of all the universities in American and still with that whites are the majority of students admitted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back